Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 12:08 AM

Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art (6231 Views)

Hilarious Picture Of Gen Buhari Inspecting Nigeria National Treasury Vault. / Pictures Of Tonto Dike Completely N A K E D(this Girl Has Finally Gone Nuts!) / Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Resigns After Inspecting Federation Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by onatisi(m): 6:21pm On Apr 25, 2013
Shugamania:

Wahala dey ooo!
grin grin

Bro, u should think about chanelling this energy into creating ur own tonto dike thread.
no be my fault now ,just helping out a brother .
me i have a picture of tonto dike in invisible state ,if i post that one wahalahi i go break nairaland record of hits.invisible tonto dike in pictures,even seun no go leave my thread
Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by onatisi(m): 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2013
grin
@itbomb,congratulations ur thread has entered the 2nd page by the time we reach page 5 seun go hear our matter,
have u started pasting the links in all the topics on front page?
Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by princesa(f): 6:33pm On Apr 25, 2013
clownsundecided

1 Like

Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2013
And when did you turn light skin itbomb? undecided
Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 25, 2013
onatisi:
i just like the guy spirit,although i am still wondering what he was looking for under that statue

You're joking right?
How can you be wondering?
Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by onatisi(m): 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2013
cry grin
princesa: clownsundecided
by the powers confered on me by itbomb i hereby sentence ur post to just one like
grin
Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by onatisi(m): 6:45pm On Apr 25, 2013
TEA esq™:

You're joking right?
How can you be wondering?
wonder,wonder
i like to wonder
but i m not a wanderer
that is why i am wondering
Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by ITbomb(m): 7:02pm On Apr 25, 2013
onatisi: grin
@itbomb,congratulations ur thread has entered the 2nd page by the time we reach page 5 seun go hear our matter,
have u started pasting the links in all the topics on front page?
Brother na God in spite of what the enemies wished
But who dey come post again for tonto thread
Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by ITbomb(m): 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2013
hornipipe: And when did you turn light skin itbomb? undecided
Meaning what. U sef know say i no black like u , they call it 'TONED'.
Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 25, 2013
ITbomb:
Meaning what. U sef know say i no black like u , they call it 'TONED'.
lipsrsealed grin grin lipsrsealed
Hahahahahahaha

Tell that to those who don't know what you look like undecided
Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 25, 2013
hornipipe: lipsrsealed grin grin lipsrsealed
Hahahahahahaha

Tell that to those who don't know what you look like undecided

I know ITbomb & that's him for realz grin
Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by ITbomb(m): 10:12pm On Apr 25, 2013
TEA esq™:

No mind him, I know what he wants and amma gonna give it to him.
He wants to see my handsome face.
There u go *Limited Time*
Mind you I'm wearing the same shirt
Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by vizboy(m): 10:22pm On Apr 25, 2013
so una no wan carry our tonto dick statue go front page
Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 26, 2013
TEA esq™:

stay there and let him keep deceiving you guys, itbomb is as dark as midnight no kidding. grin
Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by Nobody: 1:03am On Apr 26, 2013
ITbomb:
No mind him, I know what he wants and amma gonna give it to him.
He wants to see my handsome face.
There u go *Limited Time*
Mind you I'm wearing the same shirt
hahahaha I laugh grin grin
Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by Nobody: 1:05am On Apr 26, 2013
With his skinhead haircut grin grin
Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by diarra94(m): 2:50am On Apr 26, 2013
Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by diarra94(m): 2:53am On Apr 26, 2013
Oh lawd, wahala dey oh. what would you do if the sculpture had a va.gina?
Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by onatisi(m): 6:36am On Apr 26, 2013
diarra94: Oh lawd, wahala dey oh. what would you do if the sculpture had a va.gina?
no be small thing ooo
Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by ITbomb(m): 8:53am On Apr 26, 2013
princesa , make sure u dont say any bad thing about my pic ON MY THREAD
Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by princesa(f): 8:55am On Apr 26, 2013
hornipipe:
stay there and let him keep deceiving you guys, itbomb is as dark as midnight no kidding. grin
is he also handsome? grin
the info is as important as jamb answers for tomorrow cheesy tongue
Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by princesa(f): 8:57am On Apr 26, 2013
ITbomb:
princesa , make sure u dont say any bad thing about my pic ON MY THREAD
chilax dude grin grin
Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by princesa(f): 8:59am On Apr 26, 2013
onatisi:
cry grin by the powers confered on me by itbomb i hereby sentence ur post to just one like grin
and it worked grin grin
Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by ITbomb(m): 9:25am On Apr 26, 2013
diarra94: Oh lawd, wahala dey oh. what would you do if the sculpture had a va.gina?

It is all more lovely

I luv art and ingenuity

Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by diarra94(m): 11:50am On Apr 26, 2013
ITbomb:

It is all more lovely

I luv art and ingenuity
why nt other art forms? Besides this picture above, a sculpture of two black unclad pple is nt pleasing at all.
Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by onatisi(m): 12:08pm On Apr 26, 2013
gradually our dear thread will enter the 3rd page,let seun and his mods eat their frontpage.
i beg itbomb upload more pics for us jare
Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 26, 2013
princesa:
Ask tea esq since she claims she knows him. cheesy
Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by ITbomb(m): 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2013
princesa:
Check my profile
If that is the only thing you need to pass JAMB then forget JAMB start preparing for post UTME.
Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by princesa(f): 2:24pm On Apr 26, 2013
i checked, it was blurred grin
i better ask Tea, because i need to pass my UTME tongue

but hornpipe, i want to hear it from The horses mouth na, not the black horse sha grin
Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by princesa(f): 2:28pm On Apr 26, 2013
diarra94:
why nt other art forms? Besides this picture above, a
sculpture of two black unclad pple is nt pleasing at all.
this guy na learner, na Itbomb you dey follow talk that one? grin
Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 26, 2013
princesa:
but hornpipe, i want to hear it from The horses mouth na, not the black horse sha grin
Yes he is!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Betrayed By My Body / *WARNING*: Dont Open This Thread If You Are Sleeping Alone Tonight (PIC) / 2 Lesbian Naija Chics Showing Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.