Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,473 members, 7,891,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:31 PM

Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art (6230 Views)

Hilarious Picture Of Gen Buhari Inspecting Nigeria National Treasury Vault. / Pictures Of Tonto Dike Completely N A K E D(this Girl Has Finally Gone Nuts!) / Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Resigns After Inspecting Federation Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by ITbomb(m): 3:07pm On Apr 26, 2013
diarra94: why nt other art forms? Besides this picture above, a sculpture of two black unclad pple is nt pleasing at all.
I need to understand your point of view.
Is it the black that is not pleasing or the unclothedness [maybe u wanted the girl to face you]
Or you sont like sculpture at all.

princesa:
this guy na learner, na Itbomb you dey follow talk that one? grin
The guy is confused

hornipipe: Yes he is!
Who una dey call horse princesa , you no know say horse na person wey get big rod or u wan tell people how u take see am.
Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 26, 2013
hornipipe: Yes he is!

Yes he is??
Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by ITbomb(m): 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2013
Br3nd4:

Yes he is??
I no understand una,
He is what?
Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 26, 2013
Br3nd4:

Yes he is??
huh
Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2013
Im asking a question..
He is what?

1 Like

Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by ITbomb(m): 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2013
Br3nd4: Im asking a question..
He is what?
hornipipe, this is for you
fast fast
Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2013
ITbomb:
fast fast

so you liked the post so that what will happen?
Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2013
Check her question at 8:55.
Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by ITbomb(m): 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2013
Br3nd4:

so you liked the post so that what will happen?
SO that the Devil with a Hornlike aPipe would be ashamed

hornipipe: Check her question at 8:55.
U dey fear me?
Why u no tell am the question
Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2013
ITbomb:
fast fast
undecided
Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2013
ITbomb:
SO that the Devil with a Hornlike aPipe would be ashamed
midnight.

U dey fear me?
Why u no tell am the question
taahh!
Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2013
Br3nd4: lipsrsealed
he thinks he is, I'm only helping him here.
Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by onatisi(m): 3:21pm On Apr 26, 2013
itbomb ,the yeye mods have moved ur thread to joke section
Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2013
hornipipe: he thinks he is, I'm only helping him here.

I didnt say nuffin lipsrsealed
Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 26, 2013
Br3nd4:

I didnt say nuffin lipsrsealed
yes you didn't cheesy
Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 26, 2013
hornipipe: yes you didn't cheesy

wink
Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by ITbomb(m): 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2013
onatisi: itbomb ,the yeye mods have moved ur thread to joke section
WTFuck
Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by ITbomb(m): 1:46pm On May 07, 2013
I found out that people had done worse from an old pix

Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by vizboy(m): 3:26pm On May 07, 2013
^^ LMAO

SPIRITUAL konji in action
Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 07, 2013
ITbomb: I found out that people had done worse from an old pix
that's you right there! Smh undecided
Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by ITbomb(m): 6:19am On May 08, 2013
hornipipe: that's you right there! Smh undecided
You should be thanking me for publicizing ur skills , I almost thought you would report me to the Seun for putting ur pix there without permission
Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by Nobody: 10:01am On May 08, 2013
ITbomb:
You should be thanking me for publicizing ur skills , I almost thought you would report me to the Seun for putting ur pix there without permission
LoL, you just enjoying bullshitting about don't you.
Re: Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art by vizboy(m): 7:20pm On May 13, 2013
So these mod are hellbelt not to take these thread to front page abi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Betrayed By My Body / *WARNING*: Dont Open This Thread If You Are Sleeping Alone Tonight (PIC) / 2 Lesbian Naija Chics Showing Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.