Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,658 members, 7,951,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:47 PM

Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. (4701 Views)

To My Fellow Christians Out There, ''does Pulgatory Really Exist''? / Fellow Christians: What Is Happening To Us? / Fellow Christians,your Opportunity To Stand Up To Maclatunji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by JeSoul(f): 9:41pm On May 07, 2013
Logicboy03:

"A true christian in every sense is one who is dead to this world"

The logical conclusion from the above quote is that a true christian is apathetic and only cares about his or her religion.

When I asked a question- given a choice, would you improve nigeria or choose to got heaven? Not one christian chose to save Nigeria.

Jesoul, it is insulting to our intelligence to make the above quote and then complain that we atheists are just rushing to bash christianity that we dont understand. Sorry, the quote is both silly and dangerous, no matter your rationalisation. We atheists understand christianity quite well and we understand the implications quite well- many of us have been christians longer than you and been through many religions.

You open your arrogant mouth once again to claim that most christians do not practice true christianity. Are you practicing true christianity yourself? Was it not you that I opened a thread about, showing how your christian views changed after meeting atheists? Have you forgotten your earlier threads where you were less tolerant of atheists?

Furthermore, your claim that atheists misunderstand christianity is hypocritical. Many atheists were christians before but you have never been an atheist. Worse, you then arrogantly go on to clsim that Majaze is doing pop tart atheism.....who the hell are you to label different types of atheism based on your opinion? You that cant even define atheism?

What kind of explanation is this-

“Atheists (by definition) have the unfailing ability to consistently mis-represent the Christian viewpoint - for obvious reasons."

By the way, atheism can not be evaangelical. Contradiction

JeSoul: atheists would do better to simply spectate while Christians are hashing out issues & working out their Salvation.
Atheists attempting to apprehend & counter christian matters...its like watching a white boy from surbuban Montana trying to rap about ghetto life in Brooklyn cool...awkward, clumsy and simply embarrasing. I dunno why you guys are taking panadol for our headache, leave us with out foolish beliefs, wetin consign you?

1 Cor 2:
What we have received is not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, so that we may understand what God has freely given us. This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, explaining spiritual realities with Spirit-taught words. The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit.
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 07, 2013
Ihedinobi:

^^

Couldn't possibly do better than this response of JeSoul's.

Lb, as always, your post was a heap of patent nonsense and lies. smiley

Keep on the anonyism smiley

A wise person would notice that Jesoul should be the last person to even listen to on atheists. Furthermore, when you are ready to state what is wrong with the logical conclusion from the post, holler at me.

See the insults

-carnal mind
-illogical
=============================

JeSoul: Only the carnal mind of an athiest can perform enough illogical extrapolations and arrive at the above conclusions from the starting quote.
======================================
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by JeSoul(f): 9:44pm On May 07, 2013
Ihedinobi:

^^

Couldn't possibly do better than this response of JeSoul's.

Lb, as always, your post was a heap of patent nonsense and lies. smiley
Yo 'Hedi! wassup dude? smiley
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 07, 2013
JeSoul:

Atheists attempting to apprehend & counter christian matters...its like watching a white boy from surbuban Montana trying to rap about ghetto life in Brooklyn cool...awkward, clumsy and simply embarrasing. I dunno why you guys are taking panadol for our headache, leave us with out foolish beliefs, wetin consign you?

1 Cor 2:
What we have received is not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, so that we may understand what God has freely given us. This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, explaining spiritual realities with Spirit-taught words. The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit.

Vanilla Ice cool

1) Your spirit of god has not given any christian any wisdom that an atheist cant get on his own. Show me practical evidence of this spiritual knowledge being used by a christian that an atheist can not get in real life. Has the spiritual wisdom healed amputees? Has it fed millions of starving children?

2) Many atheists were christians before. Even reverend fathers and pastors have become atheists. So, to claim that atheists can not understand the bible is sheer foolishness. In short, you are silly

3) Do you really think that I am telling you that you are wrong because I am obssessed with you? lol.
I would leave you to your foolishness but I know that it will come back to bite me or affect the rest of humanity.

-It takes only one brainwashed christian to give her husbands hard earned salary from the joint account to a tithe preacher
-It takes only one brainwashed christian to donate govt money and public lands to churches
in Nigeria
-It takes only one brainwashed christian to ban atheists for saying that christians are silly but will turn a blind eye to christians that say that atheists are evil fools that will burn in hell
-It takes only one brainwashed christian to refuse a woman an abortion she clearly needs due to health issues, endangering the mother and child.

smiley
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 07, 2013
Logicboy03:

Keep on the anonyism smiley

A wise person would notice that Jesoul should be the last person to even listen to on atheists. Furthermore, when you are ready to state what is wrong with the logical conclusion from the post, holler at me.

See the insults

-carnal mind
-illogical
=============================

======================================

Gettin a thin skin, are you? smiley
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 07, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Gettin a thin skin, are you? smiley

No....not usually.

People like Jesoul annoy me to the core.

I actually find abuse to be real and raw. I like it. Real people abuse and say what is on their mind

But when someone insults you and then acts all holy and persecuted as if you were the one that insulted her......it is quite annoying.
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 07, 2013
JeSoul: Yo 'Hedi! wassup dude? smiley

Great, sis. How you been? smiley
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 07, 2013
Logicboy03:

Vanilla Ice cool

1) Your spirit of god has not given any christian any wisdom that an atheist cant get on his own. Show me practical evidence of this spiritual knowledge being used by a christian that an atheist can not get in real life. Has the spiritual wisdom healed amputees? Has it fed millions of starving children?

2) Many atheists were christians before. Even reverend fathers and pastors have become atheists. So, to claim that atheists can not understand the bible is sheer foolishness. In short, you are silly

3) Do you really think that I am telling you that you are wrong because I am obssessed with you? lol.
I would leave you to your foolishness but I know that it will come back to bite me or affect the rest of humanity.

-It takes only one brainwashed christian to give her husbands hard earned salary from the joint account to a tithe preacher
-It takes only one brainwashed christian to donate govt money and public lands to churches
in Nigeria
-It takes only one brainwashed christian to ban atheists for saying that christians are silly but will turn a blind eye to christians that say that atheists are evil fools that will burn in hell
-It takes only one brainwashed christian to refuse a woman an abortion she clearly needs due to health issues, endangering the mother and child.

smiley

Again with the nonsense and the lies #sigh
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 07, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Again with the nonsense and the lies #sigh

hmmm

I truly miss Anony. The guy was not a spoilsport like you.
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 07, 2013
Logicboy03: But when someone insults you and then acts all holy and persecuted as if you were the one that insulted her......it is quite annoying.

Now, for the Nairaland Christian, the above may more truly read:

"But when Logicboy insults you and then acts all holy and persecuted as if you were the one that insulted him......it is quite amusing."

smiley
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 07, 2013
Logicboy03:

hmmm

I truly miss Anony. The guy was not a spoilsport like you.

Yeah, I know. Too bad for you, he ain't here to save you from my jaws.

smiley
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 07, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Now, for the Nairaland Christian, the above may more truly read:

"But when Logicboy insults you and then acts all holy and persecuted as if you were the one that insulted him......it is quite amusing."

smiley

That is the point.......I abuse....I do not deny it and I do not act holy over it.
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 07, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Yeah, I know. Too bad for you, he ain't here to save you from my jaws.

smiley

grin grin
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by JeSoul(f): 10:54pm On May 07, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Great, sis. How you been? smiley
We thank God oh. Glad you're well. Stay blessed smiley.
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 07, 2013
Logicboy03:

That is the point.......I abuse....I do not deny it and I do not act holy over it.

@bolded: you don't?
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 07, 2013
Ihedinobi:

@bolded: you don't?

Seriously?
Re: Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. by Rexyl(m): 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2013
CrazyMan: Good evening my fellow christians, please I've been pondering this question for a while now, I felt I should share it with the house.

My question goes thus... WHERE DOES GOD COME IN - IN THE LIFE OF A BELIEVER?

From what I've observed so far, we have to read our books in order to pass our exams. (Irrespective of what we believe in)

We must study hard for an aptitude test in order to get our dream job.

We must browse through the internet and ask relevant questions in order to discover secrets on how to excel in job interviews.

We must go to the hospitals whenever we're sick so we can be cured.

We must drive carefully in order to avoid accidents. And should it occur, we would resort to wheelchairs and crutches to aid us in mobility. (That's for those of us that survive)

We must higher lawyers in order to get justice for ourselves.

We are prone to untimely death just like every other person.

We are prone to health issues like barrenness, low sperm count and heart attacks as a result of our frustration...which could also lead to death.

We are faced with challenges on daily basis, and we end up resolving it either by our selves or by seeking help from friends and colleagues.

Most of our brethren in the north have stopped going to church for fear of being killed by unbelievers.

Now I'll ask my question a second time... WHERE DOES GOD COME IN - IN THE LIFE OF A BELIEVER?

Please I want direct answers not boring and confusing replies.

Thanks.

All worries/problems of man could be traced to a common source from the spiritual perspective. It is like you are yet to the have testimony of seeking God and serving Him with those keys by which Jesus still emphasized and wants people to serve Him in order to feel His presence. If a person recognises God and serves Him with those keys definitely his life will be filled with testimonies that will prevent being caught up in delusion that God does not exist.
God created us and gave everything to manage our planet successfully to some extent. The legs are there to walk straight, the hands are there to hold something and the brains are there to imagine and create many things for our good. God gave man this special grace that even when we do not look up to Him we will get some things done conveniently. These things we are able to do are within our mental and spiritual power: the ability that we do not get equally. Some people spend their time and energy to invent new innovations while some use their creative power to destroy. From Genesis 6 we learn that God felt bitter over the creative power of man when he devised evils and live by it instead of good that God made him to be. This is because man yielded to the devil.
God of creation has His Spirit moving but not all people feel His presence. People that feel Him do feel His presence and have testimonies to share about devine encounter. The Bible makes it known that man‘s troubles are the makings of Satan.
Matthew 13:25
But while men
slept, his enemy
came and sowed
tares among the
wheat, and went
his way.
GOD ALWAYS COMES IN FOR A DEVINE ENCOUNTER TO BRING A DEVINE SOLUTION.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Scientist Who Dug Into Hell In Siberia And Recorded The Cries Of The Damned Soul / Miracles Do NOT Happen, Let's Stop This Self-delusion! / Why Do Christians Fear Atheists So Much ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.