Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,955 members, 7,873,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:26 AM

2,500 ACN Members Defect To PDP In Kwara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2,500 ACN Members Defect To PDP In Kwara (7704 Views)

PDP Members Defect To APC In Benue State(photos) / Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos / APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2,500 ACN Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 26, 2013
I laugh.Dis is just d beginin
Re: 2,500 ACN Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by greall1: 11:42am On Apr 26, 2013
make dey go
Re: 2,500 ACN Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by batstan(m): 11:54am On Apr 26, 2013
noblezone:

So you still think it is about party names?
I am disappointed.

It has nothing to do with party names: Ngige was PDP when he shined the light in Anambra.
Donald Duke was also PDP.

Perhaps, let Alao Akala join APC and will be different from Alao Akala of the PDP?
on point
Re: 2,500 ACN Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by batstan(m): 11:58am On Apr 26, 2013
Emmadani: I laugh.Dis is just d beginin
of what? Do u know how many of us left feeedeeeefeee
Re: 2,500 ACN Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by badesco(m): 1:13pm On Apr 26, 2013
You aint seen nothing yet, more are expected to follow soon. GEJ want 32 out 36 states.
Re: 2,500 ACN Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by Melancholy(m): 1:35pm On Apr 26, 2013
My advice to the yorubas in kwara state is that they should never be brainwashed by those hausas/fulani living with them.Pls follow the only party to progress...APC!!!
Re: 2,500 ACN Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by PrinceAdebola: 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2013
THIS PDP DON DEY USE JUJU FOR ACN MEMBERS......HUMMMMMMMM OGAOOOOOOO... 2,500 MEMBER JUST LIKE DAT ....
Re: 2,500 ACN Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2013
Melancholy: My advice to the yorubas in kwara state is that they should never be brainwashed by those hausas/fulani living with them.Pls follow the only party to progress...APC!!!

Hausa-fulanis are also under APC umbrella, so what's your point?
The only people being brainwashed are messengers of ediocy like yourself that likes to shout "fresh air" in a polluted environment.
Re: 2,500 ACN Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2013
Our umbrellari (in my old grand mamas voice those days) is big to accommodate every one. wetin dat small broom fit do self?. Expect more porting in the months/yrs to come.
Re: 2,500 ACN Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by Goddex: 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2013
Another 5,000 ACN members were planning to decamp to PDP in Ekiti but somehow, mysteriouly the group leader died. There are rumours that the ruling ACN could have a hand in his death.
Re: 2,500 ACN Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by Ollyman0(m): 2:35pm On Apr 26, 2013
Ok may God answer my prayer.
Re: 2,500 ACN Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by Mogidi: 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2013
By 2015 there'd be no one left in ACN......LOl!!!
Re: 2,500 ACN Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by EmmyDe25(m): 4:00pm On Apr 26, 2013
kasheemawo: They are bunch of fools,what is the PDP led administration in kwara state are doing? No development project except patching of road and still announce it on a media SMH
U shudnt expect less wen u have a dunce, figure head governor at d helm of affairs, d only stupid governor who wait for order frm hs oga at d top in Abuja before he does anytin. KWARA IS a failed state! No tankx to d Sarakis.
Re: 2,500 ACN Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by Psyafe(m): 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2013
It's all about money!
Re: 2,500 ACN Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by ABsI1: 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2013
kasheemawo: They are bunch of fools,what is the PDP led administration in kwara state are doing? No development project except patching of road and still announce it on a media SMH
there are many new projects coming up and the number 1 is the patching of your dirty mouth AND BRAIN
Re: 2,500 ACN Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by kasiem(m): 5:49pm On Apr 26, 2013
Okupe's vow coming to manifestation
Re: 2,500 ACN Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by ABsI1: 5:51pm On Apr 26, 2013
emmysenior: Instead of going back to PDP, it will be better if they remain neutral for the time being.

PDP as a party have failed the country... They were given trillions of chances, but they never proved nada positively.

Most of that party PDP stake holders are demonic.

*In Chris Brown's voice* I don't wanna go there... You should never go there...
pdp hasnt failed kwara and it wont Insha Allah. Up PDP,Up Buky Oloye,Up AB$,Up Maigida,Up AB$I,Up Kwara

1 Like

Re: 2,500 ACN Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by ABsI1: 5:52pm On Apr 26, 2013
dridowu: Ds is VICE-VERSA in evri state
Re: 2,500 ACN Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by ABsI1: 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2013
u mean ur evil state of mind
Re: 2,500 ACN Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by ABsI1: 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2013
Re: 2,500 ACN Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by ABsI1: 5:57pm On Apr 26, 2013
begwong: Is there ACN even again?
Paupers Depending-on Peanuts!(PDP)
prosperity deserving people
Re: 2,500 ACN Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by ABsI1: 6:02pm On Apr 26, 2013
Gombs: ...ACN folks dat dnt wanna sink with their new ship ACP!...Nice move nyucurs!...didn't knw MNP works with political Parties too, and we all knw PDP is the MTN of political parties in 9ja (Big, Strong, high customer loyalty, and Business acumen) and the rest (network/political parties) be playing catching up/wanna be

Anyways, worreva dem wan do, GEJ 2015! Weda abo.ki and/or ofeose peeps like it or not!

I'm igbo BTW, call me an ethnic bigot or chauvinist...na you sabi!
u are Igbo-what a pity.
I can guess your proffession-
either of dis shei?
Kidnapper
arm robber
oil thief
pirate
internet fraudster
ritualist
which of d above?
Re: 2,500 ACN Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by ABsI1: 6:11pm On Apr 26, 2013
You are a god- Abubakar Bukola $araki- leader of all leaders,master of all masters,boss of all bosses,teacher of all teachers.
My mentor,my teacher,my paymaster.
Your enemies shall be your footstools.
Your enemies shall be like absallom,joab,haman,gehazi,ahab,jeroboam and judas.
Walahi AB$ you are a god
Re: 2,500 ACN Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by ABsI1: 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2013
EmmyDe25:
U shudnt expect less wen u have a dunce, figure head governor at d helm of affairs, d only stupid governor who wait for order frm hs oga at d top in Abuja before he does anytin. KWARA IS a failed state! No tankx to d Sarakis.
u are a failure@d very buttom and dats ur eva lasting state
Re: 2,500 ACN Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by ABsI1: 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2013
EmmyDe25:
u are a failure@d very buttom and dats ur eva lasting state Insha Allah
Re: 2,500 ACN Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by toshacer: 7:07pm On Apr 26, 2013
Gbawe will soon defect to PDP. hahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: 2,500 ACN Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by PosCaricature: 8:03pm On Apr 26, 2013
From fry-pan to fire.
Re: 2,500 ACN Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by muredo(m): 8:04pm On Apr 26, 2013
[quote author=Mobsync] The leadership crisis in the Kwara State chapter of Action Congress of Nigeria, ACN, has taken its toll on the party as no fewer than 2,500 members of the opposition party under the aegis of Mohammed Dele Belgore Forum, MDBF, Thursday defected to the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.
At the PDP secretariat, the crowd mainly from Ilorin South Local Government Area of the state complained of total neglect by theirpolitical leaders as a result of the acrimony between them.
Haba!how many people self dey kwara self that 2500 dey defect,abeg we don belle full joo
Re: 2,500 ACN Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by dridowu: 9:43pm On Apr 26, 2013
AB$I:
u mean ur evil state of mind
what is evil in my statement ? Is it new thing for people to move from one party to anoda ?
Do u mean decamping is evil state of mind ?
Pls u nid to visit yaba left
Re: 2,500 ACN Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by lumeneng22: 4:52am On Apr 27, 2013
For real? Ajigbijigbijigbi.
Re: 2,500 ACN Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by kasheemawo(m): 6:14am On Apr 27, 2013
AB$I:
there are many new projects coming up and the number 1 is the patching of your dirty mouth AND BRAIN
dont abuse me dude just name one development project that he is doing or he has done.u must be mumu to support this administration or ur big belle papa is among them.
Re: 2,500 ACN Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by kasheemawo(m): 6:18am On Apr 27, 2013
AB$I:
You are a god- Abubakar Bukola $araki- leader of all leaders,master of all masters,boss of all bosses,teacher of all teachers.
My mentor,my teacher,my paymaster.
Your enemies shall be your footstools.
Your enemies shall be like absallom,joab,haman,gehazi,ahab,jeroboam and judas.
Walahi AB$ you are a god
i know understand u plight.remember that olusola is no more and bukky won't give u 2 puffpuff and a sachet water again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Are The Weapons System That Make Up The Nigerian Army Arsenal. / Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo / Buhari: State Of Nigeria's Education Worrisome, Calls For Serious Concern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.