Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,342 members, 7,888,087 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:03 PM

2,500 ACN Members Defect To PDP In Kwara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2,500 ACN Members Defect To PDP In Kwara (7709 Views)

PDP Members Defect To APC In Benue State(photos) / Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos / APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2,500 ACN Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by sakahalimat: 8:40am On Apr 27, 2013
Wtsoeva d case may b, I dnt pray 4 any lineage of d sarakis 2 rule kwara anymor either tru abdul fatai ahmed or any pdp member I dnt prai 4 it cos enuff is a enuff,let d kwarans av a new change,cos change is inevitable nd constant,deir tenure is gone let dere b peace d kwarans deserve d bst
Re: 2,500 ACN Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by honprof1(m): 12:10pm On Apr 27, 2013
kasheemawo: They are bunch of fools,what is the PDP led administration in kwara state are doing? No development project except patching of road and still announce it on a media SMH

You very correct. however , if AcN is previledged to succeed d 2015 poll, Kwara people will be drained... Cos A C N are so good in project that exploit citizen while PDP are so currupt by not attending to masses problem , focosing on alocation of d state and share among themself... Which one is fair?
Re: 2,500 ACN Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by EmmyDe25(m): 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2013
AB$I:
u are a failure@d very buttom and dats ur eva lasting state Insha Allah
You are such a muppet! Not surprised tho, i assume u are one of those poverty stricken pple who are always singing praises of the sarakis just to be given #50. No wonder you culled your moniker from his name 'ABS'.
Silly pple like you are the one contributing to d backwardness of d state. Check out other states that were created in 1967 like your glorified kwara *thats if u know any* and see where they stand both in infrastructural and human development.
You should knw am not ur match mofon. Come back when u are all grown. #Product of a FAILED state!
Re: 2,500 ACN Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by emiye(m): 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2013
I have a gut feeling PDP, kwara will lose at the gubernatorial election to the opposition in 2015.

My gut feelings are hardly wrong, they are proven with time, someone can bookmark this.
Re: 2,500 ACN Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by shuddyy: 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2013
EmmyDe25:
You are such a muppet! Not surprised tho, i assume u are one of those poverty stricken pple who are always singing praises of the sarakis just to be given #50. No wonder you culled your moniker from his name 'ABS'.
Silly pple like you are the one contributing to d backwardness of d state. Check out other states that were created in 1967 like your glorified kwara *thats if u know any* and see where they stand both in infrastructural and human development.
You should knw am not ur match mofon. Come back when u are all grown. #Product of a FAILED state!

Guy please ignore that ABS. He is a proud ABS a_ss licker. He is ilorin man and so may not really care about the non performance of ABS outside of ilorin.....most of them are like that. While I admit ABS did some wonderful job on ilorin town, he was woeful with his little or no developmental effort on towns outside of ilorin. Sadly this new puppet of a gov does not even seem to understand what development is!
Re: 2,500 ACN Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by Fadenitan(m): 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2013
No shaking,No shaking,2015,i will port for PDP.
Re: 2,500 ACN Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by EmmyDe25(m): 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2013
shuddyy:

Guy please ignore that ABS. He is a proud ABS a_ss licker. He is ilorin man and so may not really care about the non performance of ABS outside of ilorin.....most of them are like that. While I admit ABS did some wonderful job on ilorin town, he was woeful with his little or no developmental effort on towns outside of ilorin. Sadly this new puppet of a gov does not even seem to understand what development is!
Abi. Shey to them, Ilorin is d only town in kwara? University, polytechnic, school of nursing, state radio nd tv stations etc were all sited in d state capital, neglecting d oda towns dat make up d state. If places like Lagos had been doing ths, they wouldnt have been whre they are today. Take Osun state as anoda example, after Osogbo, one can stil mention 3 more towns dat are little well developd in d state. Ds is a state dat was created in 1991 whch kwara cant even stand up tall against when it comes to development. Its rily terrible for them.
D situation of d state is just too alarming, only God can save the state frm d hands of those looters.
Re: 2,500 ACN Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by EmmyDe25(m): 7:52pm On Apr 28, 2013
shuddyy:

Re: 2,500 ACN Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by vanstanzy(m): 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2013
Nigerian Politicians are political prost*itutes. Yes, i said it! angry angry angry
Re: 2,500 ACN Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by ladychoice: 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2013
Gombs: ...ACN folks dat dnt wanna sink with their new ship ACP!...Nice move nyucurs!...didn't knw MNP works with political Parties too, and we all knw PDP is the MTN of political parties in 9ja (Big, Strong, high customer loyalty, and Business acumen) and the rest (network/political parties) be playing catching up/wanna be

Anyways, worreva dem wan do, GEJ 2015! Weda abo.ki and/or ofeose peeps like it or not!

I'm igbo BTW, call me an ethnic bigot or chauvinist...na you sabi!

Its bcoz of pple lik you dat nigeria is in dis position. Still thinkking wit a small mind. If you are still on the level of collecting bribe at dis stage in Nigerria den you are going down. Bcoz weda acn or bokko haram or even me can occupy dat presidency 2015 but not PDP! ! PDP, right from PDM was neva a political party wit any political agenda and contained no political minds! Its was a conglomorate of corrupt friends whho decided to form a political party! Any supporter off pdp is a Thief and a suspectedd ritualist. And mind you pple have started throwing deir mtn sim cards away! Get up to speed!
Re: 2,500 ACN Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by ladychoice: 9:25pm On Apr 28, 2013
Gombs: ...ACN folks dat dnt wanna sink with their new ship ACP!...Nice move nyucurs!...didn't knw MNP works with political Parties too, and we all knw PDP is the MTN of political parties in 9ja (Big, Strong, high customer loyalty, and Business acumen) and the rest (network/political parties) be playing catching up/wanna be

Anyways, worreva dem wan do, GEJ 2015! Weda abo.ki and/or ofeose peeps like it or not!

I'm igbo BTW, call me an ethnic bigot or chauvinist...na you sabi!

Its bcoz of pple lik you dat nigeria is in dis position. Still thinkking wit a small mind. If you are still on the level of collecting bribe at dis stage in Nigerria den you are going down. Bcoz weda acn or bokko haram or even me can occupy dat presidency 2015 but not PDP! ! PDP, right from PDM was neva a political party wit any political agenda and contained no political minds! Its was a conglomorate of corrupt friends whho decided to form a political party! Any supporter off pdp is a Thief and a suspectedd ritualist. And mind you pple have started throwing deir mtn sim cards away! Get up to speed!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Movement Of Cattle And Herdsmen Banned In Bauchi & Plateau After 7pm / A Genuine Call For A One Week Ceasefire Between Yorubas And Igbos On Nairaland / Don’t Break Nigeria To Break The News —lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.