Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,965 members, 7,899,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:22 PM

What Kind Of Investment Is Best For A Worker? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Investment Is Best For A Worker? (627 Views)

KING'S INVESTMENT Is A Scam / List Of Investment Company In Nigeria / Swift Pay Investment Is Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Investment Is Best For A Worker? by bizmogul(m): 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2013
I have observed that many 8-5 job keepers are more on the saving side than investing. You have to save for house, save for certifications, save for car, save for everything. Wouldn't it be wise to invest this savings into some profitable business? The question now is, if you keep a day job, what kind of investment can you put your savings into?
Re: What Kind Of Investment Is Best For A Worker? by wealthydan(m): 2:21pm On Apr 26, 2013
8-5 workers can take surveys and earn from multinational companies like coca-cola, ariel, pampers, dannone, procter and gamble, oriflame, actimel, beeline....e.t.c and earn a minimum of $10 from mondays to saturdays ,

all you need do is to open a free online bank account , then sign-up with the company follow me on facebook for more details :- time.chidan49@yahoo.com beep me on 08067397031 08186020388
Re: What Kind Of Investment Is Best For A Worker? by bizmogul(m): 2:31pm On Apr 26, 2013
wealthydan: 8-5 workers can take surveys and earn from multinational companies like coca-cola, ariel, pampers, dannone, procter and gamble, oriflame, actimel, beeline....e.t.c and earn a minimum of $10 from mondays to saturdays ,

all you need do is to open a free online bank account , then sign-up with the company follow me on facebook for more details :- time.chidan49@yahoo.com beep me on 08067397031 08186020388

Any financial commitment? Can you enlist the steps to achieve this here?
Re: What Kind Of Investment Is Best For A Worker? by obajohn(m): 2:46pm On Apr 26, 2013
wealthydan: 8-5 workers can take surveys and earn from multinational companies like coca-cola, ariel, pampers, dannone, procter and gamble, oriflame, actimel, beeline....e.t.c and earn a minimum of $10 from mondays to saturdays , all you need do is to open a free online bank account , then sign-up with the company follow me on facebook for more details :- time.chidan49@yahoo.com beep me on 08067397031 08186020388
. u need 2 shed more light on dis here. thanks
Re: What Kind Of Investment Is Best For A Worker? by Akdams(m): 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Business Owners: A Word Please! / Cbn Extends Cashless Policy To Six Other States July 1 / Generate Income Via Direct Top Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.