Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,487 members, 7,968,343 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:26 AM

kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution (33376 Views)

Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos / Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming / Kaffy's Mum Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 29, 2013
Sweetlemon: Wait a minute people, what's the definition of a mother?
A mother is not necessarily a woman who has gone through labour pains, a mother is ANY woman who LOVEs, PROTECTS, and NUTUREs a person or people and helps them to grow to be useful individuals in the society.
Now, just because a woman went through labour pains does not automatically qualify her to be a mother. How can a you call yourself a mother and even allow the idea of prostitution germinate in your daughters head? Does anybody have an idea what prostitution and it's effects can cause? That is the worst thing, after rape, that could ever happen to a woman! Then somebody will come her and tell me that "she is still her mother no matter what?" Hello? but if she were a real mother, she would have been the one sacrificing her own body, pride, dignity, and essence for her daughter and not the other way round!
If girls/women like kaffy do not expose such mothers, how then will the society be able to rid themselves of such mothers? (and it will surprise you to know the number of such so-called "mothers" we have around the place! I know one who brings old men to her house to sleep with and molest her daughters!)That's the annoying thing about Nigerians we just enjoy suffering and smiling all in the name of sentiments! That's why why we cannot speak against bad leaders just because they are "our sons and daughters"
Smh in disgust! Don't you just dare criticize Kaffy cos you have no idea what she went through and the pains she still remembers when she thinks about her past!
I feel like slapping some people here wallahi!
gbam.take 5.anyone can be a mother,even dogs can birth pupies,but the difference is that a mother protects,sacrifices and endures for the kids,its like people dont know the mental trauma and debasement prostitutes go through,tufiaaaaa

1 Like

Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 29, 2013
Sweetlemon: Wait a minute people, what's the definition of a mother?
A mother is not necessarily a woman who has gone through labour pains, a mother is ANY woman who LOVEs, PROTECTS, and NUTUREs a person or people and helps them to grow to be useful individuals in the society.
Now, just because a woman went through labour pains does not automatically qualify her to be a mother. How can a you call yourself a mother and even allow the idea of prostitution germinate in your daughters head?
Does anybody have an idea what prostitution and it's effects can cause? That is the worst thing, after rape, that could ever happen to a woman! Then somebody will come her and tell me that "she is still her mother no matter what?" Hello? but if she were a real mother, she would have been the one sacrificing her own body, pride, dignity, and essence for her daughter and not the other way round!
If girls/women like kaffy do not expose such mothers, how then will the society be able to rid themselves of such mothers? (and it will surprise you to know the number of such so-called "mothers" we have around the place! I know one who brings old men to her house to sleep with and molest her daughters!)That's the annoying thing about Nigerians we just enjoy suffering and smiling all in the name of sentiments! That's why why we cannot speak against bad leaders just because they are "our sons and daughters"
Smh in disgust! Don't you just dare criticize Kaffy cos you have no idea what she went through and the pains she still remembers when she thinks about her past!
I feel like slapping some people here wallahi!
Exactly. Carrying a child in your womb for 9 months doesn't make you a mother. If you like, carry the child for 9 years, if you show no love, care or support towards that child, then you're not a mother.

1 Like

Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by BabeOnIdeas(f): 3:57pm On Apr 29, 2013
hayoakins: After listening to the interview, I knew it was gonna go viral

Kaffy, you are celebrated already but you don't have to long for more at the expense of ur mama even if she's a witch.

Am highly disappointed in you....some people got worse mommas yet they didn't sell them cheap like you just did sad.

She carried you for 9 cool months, that alone is invaluable sad and can't be traded

Am trying hard to fight back my tears.

I love u mama no matter what, you could have flush me off if you wanted

Pls what do all you guys mean by confidentiality? Everyday mothers from places like Edo State (I'm not saying Kaffy is Edo bt this is the reality)encourage their kids into prostitution just to give the family a better life. What Kaffy did is right. The more ppl speak up, the more we influence culture. You ppl are being so hypocritical this is the same ting Oprah Winfreys family said, "Why should she speak abou the fact that her cousin raped her and uncle pregnanted her at 13". Her family have fought her all their lives bt live off God's blessings on her. Oprah was so deformed she decided not to have kids. WOMEN pls speak up and change society, since these the human race doesnt understand the meaning of decency anymore.
Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by GboyegaD(m): 3:58pm On Apr 29, 2013
I think there is a misinterpretation of her message or an exergeration on her part. I doubt if any mother who isn't into prostitution would explicitly advise her daughter to consider such.
Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by BabeOnIdeas(f): 3:58pm On Apr 29, 2013
Billyonaire: Disclose private poverty-induced interaction with your mum to motivate others ? Someone needs to see a shrink real quick. What happens to confidentiality?

Pls what do all you guys mean by confidentiality? Everyday mothers from places like Edo State (I'm not saying Kaffy is Edo bt this is the reality)encourage their kids into prostitution just to give the family a better life. What Kaffy did is right. The more ppl speak up, the more we influence culture. You ppl are being so hypocritical this is the same ting Oprah Winfreys family said, "Why should she speak abou the fact that her cousin raped her and uncle pregnanted her at 13". Her family have fought her all their lives bt live off God's blessings on her. Oprah was so deformed she decided not to have kids. WOMEN pls speak up and change society, since these the human race doesnt understand the meaning of decency anymore.
Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by BabeOnIdeas(f): 3:59pm On Apr 29, 2013
Popowaa: Is she still not her mother.Why would u disgrace your mother when she is still alive

she shld do it when shes dead, whats the difference? Pls what do all you guys mean by confidentiality? Everyday mothers from places like Edo State (I'm not saying Kaffy is Edo bt this is the reality)encourage their kids into prostitution just to give the family a better life. What Kaffy did is right. The more ppl speak up, the more we influence culture. You ppl are being so hypocritical this is the same ting Oprah Winfreys family said, "Why should she speak abou the fact that her cousin raped her and uncle pregnanted her at 13". Her family have fought her all their lives bt live off God's blessings on her. Oprah was so deformed she decided not to have kids. WOMEN pls speak up and change society, since these the human race doesnt understand the meaning of decency anymore.
Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by Irritant: 3:59pm On Apr 29, 2013
Hmmm,u never can tell o,maybe kaffy nor dey sleep house and the boyfriend dey chop the qua qua on credit(no gain) ,so the mom just reason am say na to make money with the kpekus virtue..#justathught#..
Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:00pm On Apr 29, 2013
wizkris: In ma own pioint of view,SOME GALS WERE BORN TO BE STUPID...y disgrace her mum like that even though wah she did was illegal.blood should be blood
dnt mind d fool.
We knw wot d moma said aint right, but things wld av gone so rotten and hopeless before her moma cld suggest dt.
The lady is a goat!
Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by kingingkinging: 4:00pm On Apr 29, 2013
As much as understand what few of you are saying about protecting the image of our mothers, et al, I still believe what she said is not only good but timely.

Nigerians are suffering today because the Hausas will see what the past Hausa leaders see which are wrong and would say because he is from my tribe, let us cover it. South South will say it is our time to reign, even if GEJ is the worst let him remain there, Igbos will say, because he is an Igbo man he cannot make mistake. Yoruba will say, we are the best and will only be, etc.

Why cant a spade be called a spade in Nigeria? Why should we continue doing the same thing and expect a different result?

I now see why kidnapping continues in some parts, it means if I see my brother abducting some people, I will keep quiet and will cover him up.
Bayelsa people, despite seeing that Alamesigha did a bad thing, still went ahead to be hailing him.Northern govs that see as Boko Haram is killing innocent people still want amnesty for them and not the victim.

Kaffy you are on point. Let us expose evil in NIgeria and let the evil stop.

1 Like

Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by Irritant: 4:06pm On Apr 29, 2013
Everybody just dey run their mouth,better hunger never attack una ...wey grin una go start to even reason how to use my family member take tidy money rituals..MtweEeeeeeeeeew....

1 Like

Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by Eneze1(f): 4:08pm On Apr 29, 2013
author=kingingkinging]As much as understand what few of you are saying about protecting the image of our mothers, et al, I still believe what she said is not only good but timely.

Nigerians are suffering today because the Hausas will see what the past Hausa leaders see which are wrong and would say because he is from my tribe, let us cover it. South South will say it is our time to reign, even if GEJ is the worst let him remain there, Igbos will say, because he is an Igbo man he cannot make mistake. Yoruba will say, we are the best and will only be, etc.

Why cant a spade be called a spade in Nigeria? Why should we continue doing the same thing and expect a different result?

I now see why kidnapping continues in some parts, it means if I see my brother abducting some people, I will keep quiet and will cover him up.

you are so so on point, we like covering crime in this country due to sentiments, when we are growing up my mum use to tell my younger brother that if he was caught with bad set of people and arrested she will deny he's even her son and he was the only guy we had, then I use to think she's wicked but now I know better, which really help shape my bro's life, let's speak out the truth for once and not be diplomatic
Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 29, 2013
BabeOnIdeas:

exactly.prostitution and rape live a scar in the mentality of a woman permanently,nothing expect purification by God can remove that scene from her mind.no amount of counselling can do anything.i remember when i was doing my nysc in a female ngo,and so we were jisting and then one of my colleagues then asked that oga nko? We assumed she was married anyway and she said,mio ti marry o (meaning i am not married ) then my colleague retorted 'at your age' she was in her mid 3os so when we pressured her to know why she wasnt married,she said when she was young,her father used her as a means of entertainment to entertain guests,for example,if her fathers friends come to greet him,instead of offering coke or fanta,it is the girl that will be offered for sex,the father will literarily force her to sleep with his friends and each time she gets pregnant,her mother or father will take her for abortion.they subjected her so much mental abuse that she couldnt open up to anybody.this happened for years that she aborted several times.now the doctor said she cant get pregnant again,she was sad and she decided not to get married because if she does and her husband and people find out she has a damaged womb and cant get pregnant,they will chase her out,so instead of embarassing herself,she decided to remain single.so you can imagine so many disgusting things families bury inside their house.by the way she is just one of millions of victims
Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 29, 2013
Irritant: Everybody just dey run their mouth,better hunger never attack una ...wey grin una go start to even reason how to use my family member take tidy money rituals..MtweEeeeeeeeeew....
you are really living up to your name,so i wont blame you that much
Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by Sweetlemon(f): 4:13pm On Apr 29, 2013
(
kulyie: exactly.prostitution and rape live a scar in the mentality of a woman permanently,nothing expect purification by God can remove that scene from her mind.no amount of counselling can do anything.i remember when i was doing my nysc in a female ngo,and so we were jisting and then one of my colleagues then asked that oga nko? We assumed she was married anyway and she said,mio ti marry o (meaning i am not married ) then my colleague retorted 'at your age' she was in her mid 3os so when we pressured her to know why she wasnt married,she said when she was young,her father used her as a means of entertainment to entertain guests,for example,if her fathers friends come to greet him,instead of offering coke or fanta,it is the girl that will be offered for sex,the father will literarily force her to sleep with his friends and each time she gets pregnant,her mother or father will take her for abortion.they subjected her so much mental abuse that she couldnt open up to anybody.this happened for years that she aborted several times.now the doctor said she cant get pregnant again,she was sad and she decided not to get married because if she does and her husband and people find out she has a damaged womb and cant get pregnant,they will chase her out,so instead of embarassing herself,she decided to remain single.so you can imagine so many disgusting things families bury inside their house.by the way she is just one of millions of victims
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry :'
Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by Sweetlemon(f): 4:15pm On Apr 29, 2013
ItsModella:
Exactly. Carrying a child in your womb for 9 months doesn't make you a mother. If you like, carry the child for 9 years, if you show no love, care or support towards that child, then you're not a mother.
Sometimes Nigerians just make me sick to my stomach. I feel like throwing up!
Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by basadenet: 4:18pm On Apr 29, 2013
kulyie: why will it cause discord?did she lie against her,was that not what her mom said.if she lied against her publicly,ehen,she has all the right to fight and even disown her
Well i pity kaffy a lot. Even if her mum said so, does that tantamount to forcing her into prostitution biz? Sometimes when in travail or turbulent human being sometimes made some statement as a result the state of his/her mind then.
Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 29, 2013
BabeOnIdeas:

i wonder where the mothers that teach virginity,chastity and purity are even where there is no money and she is a single mother,tufiaaaa.nigerian family values are already dead

2 Likes

Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2013
basadenet:
Well i pity kaffy a lot. Even if her mum said so, does that tantamount to forcing her into prostitution biz? Sometimes when in travail or turbulent human being sometimes made some statement as a result the state of his/her mind then.
should that even come out from her mouth even if they are living under uncompleted building? The bottomline is that mothers should be mindful of what they say to their kids because such statements hardly leave their minds especially to girls.like the old woman in the movie titanic said,a womans heart is like an ocean of secrets.if you know you dont want to be remembered for bad or made reference of in a negative way by virtue of what you say,say something edifying to your kids or keep your mouth shut
Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by dericardos88: 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2013
kaffy, na wa for you o, if you dont know what to say, why not just hold your lips....why say this about your mum
Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by tpapi: 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2013
Is not all dirty linens dat u wash in public,no mata wat her parents av done to her,papa na papa n mama na mama,I can neva embarass my parents publicly, do u know wat it means for her mum to think abt doin dat,because kaffy has arrived,she now feels is time to embarass her mum so as to get sympathy from d public
Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by basadenet: 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2013
kulyie: should that even come out from her mouth even if they are living under uncompleted building? The bottomline is that mothers should be mindful of what they say to their kids because such statements hardly leave their minds especially to girls.like the old woman in the movie titanic said,a womans heart is like an ocean of secrets.if you know you dont want to be remembered for bad or made reference of in a negative way by virtue of what you say,say something edifying to your kids or keep your mouth shut

As human being we are not perfect so we made so many mistakes which is what we are discussing here. if Kaffy is still a kid, then what she said is valid but in this scenario, she is an adult, not only an adult, a mother of two, which puts her in a position to know right from wrong. she is not fear to her mum in whatever way we look at it.
Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2013
Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by Irritant: 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2013
gringrin
kulyie: you are really living up to your name,so i wont blame you that much

Ah kuyie....what have I done nau?I only said the truth in a blunt way just as kaffy did,buh me I won't blame u too because it clear u have never been tru hardship,therefore u can never understand the ways of the street and what poverty can make one do...my Ajebo Naira lander....eheheheheh..

1 Like

Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by cr7lomo: 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2013
ednut1: kafayat the bible nd koran said we shud always obey our parents, see her head like say she no do both prostition nd dance togeda

Point of correction d bible did not say obey ur parents but honour ur parents. Ur parents can tell u to go and kill and dats 2 obey. Honour is giving dem dia respect. GOD coms 1st b4 parents. Kaffy did d correct tin

1 Like

Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 29, 2013
Smh..even at that, God bless kaffy's mum
Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by karllmarxx(m): 5:08pm On Apr 29, 2013
I just dont get it , most 9ja celeb always coming out with different sad stories ..
1)..I used to sell plantain ...
2)..I used to sell Nworkbi and peppersoup
3)..Another Artist was telling us on his record how he had one shoe and jean and he is a student of Leeds Uni

We dont know why Kaffi after several years would come out to say disturbing words about her mom ..not defending her mom but thats just so uncool ..

In a functionalist perspective we will soon find out the motives behind this ..very soon!!
Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by Sezua(m): 5:19pm On Apr 29, 2013
I dnt rili like ha....ova-hyped dancer-shaking bum in muic videos...bull shit...ds stewpid machine...i said bull.shit
Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by vingi(f): 5:24pm On Apr 29, 2013
Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by Sezua(m): 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2013
karllmarxx: I just dont get it , most 9ja celeb always coming out with different sad stories ..
1)..I used to sell plantain ...
2)..I used to sell Nworkbi and peppersoup
3)..Another Artist was telling us on his record how he had one shoe and jean and he is a student of Leeds Uni

We dont know why Kaffi after several years would come out to say disturbing words about her mom ..not defending her mom but thats just so uncool ..

In a functionalist perspective we will soon find out the motives behind this ..very soon!!
hahahhhaahahhaha...nd d most famous of all.....i had no shoes..heheheh# team goodluck...2000likes
Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by vingi(f): 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2013
D pple cussing kaffi dnt knw wat they r saying,do u guys knw d extend to which d mother went?
Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by pmc01(m): 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2013
She's real mad, foolish and so idiotic. What's the differentiate's her stupid current job of dancing in panties to the lustful eyes of millions of people from prostitution itself. As if we know what she does behind the scenes as well.
Her silly claim would have made an iota of sense if she was doing something dignified as a current profession.
Methinks she might have been so wayward back then, that her Mum could have angrily told her to rather go and become a prostitute than fooling around so cheaply (which she probably didn't mean). What if the 'slut' left that part out.
She's just not worthy a decent human being enough to 'motivate' people with this her ugly story.
BTW, I wonder what kind of a pig can't become a role model to Nigerians, provided it is a TV celeb.
#Rubbish and Nonsense!
Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by pmc01(m): 5:46pm On Apr 29, 2013
olanie: Her mum was a school principal, so how come she told her daughter to go into prostitution?

Kafayat had a "reputation" then though ....
Just what I was saying!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Shares Hot Bikini Sunday Photos / Phyno Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today / Flavor Flaunts Enchanting Body Abs And Tattoos In Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.