Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,537 members, 7,965,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 09:02 AM

7 Women You Should Never Date - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Women You Should Never Date (39394 Views)

10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman / 10 Reasons To Never Date A Man With A Big Penis / Warning!!! Girls Never Date Such A Guy (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Women You Should Never Date by vanstanzy(m): 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2013
churific: Unfortunately for men, most women fit within the 7. If you go by your list, then we should never date all.

Most men also fit in those 7 category!

[b]Don't generalize, damn it! Op was refering to underaged instead. Don't go about thinking everyone is a pedo*phile just because u are.[/b]Ooops! my bad.
Re: 7 Women You Should Never Date by NigerianAsshole(f): 3:43pm On Apr 28, 2013
chucky234: 5 is almost impossible because its hard to find a girl who is not in a relationship these days.

The problem is that most times, you assume she is in a relationship when she is not. This is an important question you should ask on a first date, to avoid wasting each others time. Just ask her she is in a relationship, if she says no, you continue, if she says yes, its your choice.
Re: 7 Women You Should Never Date by orumarichard: 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2013
i dnt agree wit the issue if she is ur boss daughter.u can date ur boss daughter.
Re: 7 Women You Should Never Date by Exclibur(m): 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2013
8. Yøur friend's Ex
Re: 7 Women You Should Never Date by trolling(m): 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2013
You are so right about the Narcissistic type, that's exactly how they act
Re: 7 Women You Should Never Date by Vanpascore(m): 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2013
The number 7. Confusion!!!
Re: 7 Women You Should Never Date by stitcheD(m): 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2013
Rolly83: Dating a co-worker?hmm dats a disaster,nearly lost my job due to envy when a relationship with a co-worker went sour!she was a topshot in our Human resources dept,so when we broke up n i began dating another of my co-worker(in d Accounts dept of D.P.R)all hell was let loose!
Stupid dumb fella. you still went ahead to date someone else in your office. And who told you your job is safe?
Re: 7 Women You Should Never Date by antiembezzle: 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2013
Please house, how about marrying a circumcised lady, what's the side effects? Will she always be in need of sex or she'll hate it? Will she get wet, enjoy sex or not. Answers please.
Re: 7 Women You Should Never Date by tochilastborn(m): 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2013
@OP.I can't catigorically tell u I like ur post,bt Lemme confirm 4rm my OGA @ D TOP
Re: 7 Women You Should Never Date by onyewec3: 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2013
Neva eva date ur co-worker.....cos its against company policy to do so.so be kiaful
Re: 7 Women You Should Never Date by wonderfulson: 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2013
Have you forgotten that love is blind?
Re: 7 Women You Should Never Date by Orikinla(m): 7:29pm On Apr 28, 2013
The only one I agree with is not to date any underage girl. But the others are forkable and I do date them.
Re: 7 Women You Should Never Date by Goldenheart(m): 7:30pm On Apr 28, 2013
2, 3, 5, 6, 7.....Guilty as charged....
Re: 7 Women You Should Never Date by akay48(m): 7:59pm On Apr 28, 2013
don't date ur co-worker!
Re: 7 Women You Should Never Date by rman: 8:05pm On Apr 28, 2013
Only number 3,6 and 7 should be ruled out absolutely.

The others can be made to work if your intension is genuine.
Re: 7 Women You Should Never Date by debsite: 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2013
thanks for your post it is educative and gives insight about choosing. kudos to you.
Re: 7 Women You Should Never Date by 32D: 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2013
[size=18pt]its only no3 n 6 i cant date,,,,,every other one na choppable meat [/size]
Re: 7 Women You Should Never Date by softangel(m): 9:46pm On Apr 28, 2013
Rolly83: Dating a co-worker?hmm dats a disaster,nearly lost my job due to envy when a relationship with a co-worker went sour!she was a topshot in our Human resources dept,so when we broke up n i began dating another of my co-worker(in d Accounts dept of D.P.R)all hell was let loose!

All hell broke loose ke? It's suppose to consume u. 4 whatever reason u have/had, u r mean.
Re: 7 Women You Should Never Date by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 28, 2013
stitcheD:
Stupid dumb fella. you still went ahead to date someone else in your office. And who told you your job is safe?

Abeg i'm not dumb oo,d ladies in (DPR) are terrible flirts and damn beautiful n single at d same time!Look if u're a guy n in my shoes u would do worse!!!
Re: 7 Women You Should Never Date by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 28, 2013
softangel:

All hell broke loose ke? It's suppose to consume u. 4 whatever reason u have/had, u r mean.

Honey,i am not mean!I just found myself in a situation i could'nt resist.....U ladies are something else.
Re: 7 Women You Should Never Date by sojikul(m): 11:07pm On Apr 28, 2013
Look at this picture taken before Boko Haram insurgency.
First on the left, was lat
e Mohammed Yusuf- founder of Boko Haram. Next to him Mujahideen Asari Dokubo and Rev/pastor. Orisajefor(pardon my spelling)
This picture was taken long before the insurgency what could they be doing together? Hmm... ' he get as he be o'

Re: 7 Women You Should Never Date by mbhs139(m): 11:09pm On Apr 28, 2013
lincoln08541: you should also not date ur friends ex-girlfriend,u will lose dat friendship and dat girl is a bad news,cos she is shameless

Yea! I don't think that is right. It happened to a friend. In fact, they are married now though, but anytime I see them I'm not happy about it. but you know the Nigerian/Yoruba way now: "na destiny, na so God want am", they now name their baby "Boluwatife". Arrant nonsense as far as I'm concerned. How could I stoop so low to be dating my friend's ex?
Re: 7 Women You Should Never Date by macchestone(m): 11:16pm On Apr 28, 2013
Very true and really ur ex is ur ex onless u want to face endurance and take it as u sees things unfold
Re: 7 Women You Should Never Date by iK30(m): 11:24pm On Apr 28, 2013
abeg whay of those date their nebo nkoo.?
Re: 7 Women You Should Never Date by kcluv9ja: 12:13am On Apr 29, 2013
[quote author=Isaac samuel][/quote]gud one!i like dis.
Re: 7 Women You Should Never Date by DAVE5(m): 12:59am On Apr 29, 2013
this post has been hidden
Re: 7 Women You Should Never Date by FBIolalusi(m): 5:52am On Apr 29, 2013
markpenk: Lol... this one cracked me up grin grin grin grin grin

Lol ua so on point
Re: 7 Women You Should Never Date by lorenzos1: 6:52am On Apr 29, 2013
I agree with the co-worker line..infact I had a very funny experience..was dating a very hot new entrant @ my office,was so crazy about her that sometimes I get carried away touching her and doing other stuff with her @ work..but the story went bad went I noticced that my boss just transfferd me to another unit and took her to work under him,first I didn't see anything wrong until I noticed her attitude towards me changed she wouldn't let me touch her again and was always buusy weekends,it took the intervention of a colleague that asked me why I wanted to terminate my employment @ d office..later she didn't even hide it she started following him home,sharp sharp I jst withdraw my interest.....!like say I get choice...!
Re: 7 Women You Should Never Date by henry247(m): 7:42am On Apr 29, 2013
Pipsland78: I have a question as regards no 2. What if the ex is now a changed fellow? Shouldnt that make it okay to try her again?

I think u will never come out alive if u decide to lick ur vomit.A trial will convince u shocked shocked
Re: 7 Women You Should Never Date by MOORCHMOORE(m): 8:47am On Apr 29, 2013
I think this op is right @ #1. I hate seeing ma guy with ma sis, & I try so moorch not to trespass:@
Re: 7 Women You Should Never Date by uglybetty: 10:32am On Apr 29, 2013
Your sister inlaw;
Your Wifes friend,or girlfriend's, friend;
Your cousin sister;

1 Like

Re: 7 Women You Should Never Date by Carsonv(m): 10:38am On Apr 29, 2013
chidooh1: For those living in face me i face you neighborhood, try to avoid girls in the same neighborhood, it does not end well.
how many years experience u don get for dis one? by now i suspect you have burns from hot water et all. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Recounts Hilarious Conversation She Had With Her Boyfriend's Mom / Hilarious Valentine Breakup Excuses / How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.