Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,416 members, 7,964,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 06:27 PM

The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria (55834 Views)

Vanguard : S-west Is Nigeria’s Kidnap Capital — Report / Really, How Far Behind India Is Nigeria? / Is Nigeria A Developing Or A 3rd World Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Go Down)

Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by CyberG: 4:49am On Apr 29, 2013
May the people who deny that their states have none of the filth show here like Qelvin, redson, etc permanently enjoy their state like it is. As other peoples who are exposing their problems and striving for solutions move forward bit by bit, may your enclaves remain as it is yesterday but in fact it will depreciate because infrastructure will naturally depreciate with use. Now say a big Amen to the prayer, park well and never come back with your insanity!

1 Like

Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Carsonv(m): 4:49am On Apr 29, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Enugu, coal city

My friend this is not Enugu. Please be guided!
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by imperiouxx(m): 4:50am On Apr 29, 2013
That Otuochi LGA image looks too disgusting. That's bizarre, what disease prone environment poor Nigerians living? And government exist in this country at all. angry Na wa oooo
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 4:52am On Apr 29, 2013

1 Like

Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 4:53am On Apr 29, 2013
Carsonv:

My friend this is not Enugu. Please be guided!

http://blueprintng.com/2012/08/enugu-coal-sites-giving-way-to-refuse-dumps/

You done?
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Carsonv(m): 4:53am On Apr 29, 2013
payless: My wife is currently sitting with me in my computer room and I am trying so hard not to let her see all these horrible pictures. This is a disgrace and insult to all Nigerians that our government (local, state and federal) allow this to happen. I used to have a satellite that broadcasting NTA Plus in the U.S, I had to uproot the satellite from my backyard because anytime I watched NTA nothing good being broadcast.
Lol...and you really think you can run from your shadows?
Its not the evil that evil men do but the good that 'good' men never do ruins the world.
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Wisdytech(m): 5:06am On Apr 29, 2013
NIGERIAN GOVERMENT! Had neva tried since they had independence, so can they start now to improve? Meanwhile corrupt leaders cant change easily!
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by odumchi: 5:15am On Apr 29, 2013
This thread is utterly pitiful. Even a child can perceive the glaring agenda of the original poster. What am I even doing here, sef? Apuola m.
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 5:15am On Apr 29, 2013
Thanks texax.cowgirl. Instead of trying to defend my state, i appreciate the picture... [size=20pt]what i see is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$[/size] to be made from each state of nigeria. More pictures please. Nigeria full of opportunity...

3 Likes

Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Carsonv(m): 5:22am On Apr 29, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

http://blueprintng.com/2012/08/enugu-coal-sites-giving-way-to-refuse-dumps/

You done?
Trully second hand info. You've obviously never been there. Someone takes a photo of a dumpsite just before its cleared just create blog traffic with half truth and you join in without verification. How mediocre!
Try originality!

4 Likes

Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 5:25am On Apr 29, 2013
Carsonv:
Trully second hand info. You've obviously never been there. Someone takes a photo of a dumpsite just before its cleared just create blog traffic with half truth and you join in without verification. How mediocre!
Try originality!

Lmaoooooooo best denial so far on this thread.

I laugh sotey Alamo bitters run comet from my eyes.
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Godogwu: 5:28am On Apr 29, 2013
odumchi: This thread is utterly pitiful. Even a child can perceive the glaring agenda of the original poster. What am I even doing here, sef? Apuola m.

Like!!!!
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by naptu2: 5:32am On Apr 29, 2013
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by naptu2: 5:33am On Apr 29, 2013
"Oil farming" in the Niger-Delta

That's not water, that's crude oil.
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by naptu2: 5:34am On Apr 29, 2013
Oshie Gas Flare, Niger Delta.

Dagogo Joel's arm was burned by the Oshie gas flare when he was a child. The flare--lit since early 70s and adjacent to Joel's home village of Akaraolu -- occasionally spews out flaming liquids on the countryside, and burned Joel's arm while he was fishing with his father.
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by naptu2: 5:35am On Apr 29, 2013
Aunty Ayo Girls Comprehensive Secondary School, Keffi Street, Ikoyi, Lagos.

Picture taken October 2009. The school P.T.A wrote the government a letter complaining about the situation, but they only got a specification of what type of furniture to provide, and with what material.

Thankfully, by February 2010, some parents were able to provide desks & chairs for their kids. Since the desks/chairs are designed for 2 kids each, about 80% of the kids now have desks & chairs.

2 Likes

Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 5:36am On Apr 29, 2013
hisblud: Thanks texax.cowgirl. Instead of trying to defend my state, i appreciate the picture... [size=20pt]what i see is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$[/size] to be made from each state of nigeria. More pictures please. Nigeria full of opportunity...

I like this idea.

City cleaning business is a good idea.
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by naptu2: 5:36am On Apr 29, 2013
Makoko
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 5:40am On Apr 29, 2013
Naptu, o kare o smiley

1 Like

Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 5:43am On Apr 29, 2013
Texas Cowgirl is working hard grin

The pictures on this thread are a testament to govt indolence at the State and Local Govt levels; and the general apathy towards PUBLIC sanitation in those places.

"I weep for some Nigerian places" cry

1 Like

Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Carsonv(m): 5:49am On Apr 29, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Lmaoooooooo best denial so far on this thread.

I laugh sotey Alamo bitters run comet from my eyes.
I'm not trying to deny anything, just stating fact. Blogs are marred with half truths...believe that!
I've been to aba...its old news that aba aint clean, no contending!
But you still haven't shown me a photo of Enugu where refuse is flaggrantly dumped. You don't show me a picture of a bin cleared same day photo was taken and allude that Enugu is dirty. Its not! Aside Calabar, Enugu is the next clean state in the SS/SE. But there's always room for improvement!
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by phemi01(m): 5:50am On Apr 29, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
I bet you have a private butler...a Mexican Maid...

And here you are posting pictures of the Third World in a Humiliating Fashion!

Tell your Mexican Maid Liliana To Fix you something to eat and go to sleep. Let these people Live.

You Americans Make me Sick.

F---k u man. The truth is bitter. DeaL with it. Nigeria is dirty. So u want d world to see only d beautiful side? U selfish goat. More pics jare @OP

5 Likes

Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 5:52am On Apr 29, 2013
Carsonv:
I'm not trying to deny anything, just stating fact. Blogs are marred with half truths...believe that!
I've been to aba...its old news that aba aint clean, no contending!
But you still haven't shown me a photo of Enugu where refuse is flaggrantly dumped. You don't show me a picture of a bin cleared same day photo was taken and allude that Enugu is dirty. Its not! Aside Calabar, Enugu is the next clean state in the SS/SE. But there's always room for improvement!

Yes, Enugu is very clean, no filth.

Please move aside for now.

Mr. Clean....you do wellu wellu oh wellu wellu.

Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by kelvinnn(m): 6:00am On Apr 29, 2013
May God help us.
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 29, 2013
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 29, 2013
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 29, 2013
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 29, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22)

Crowd At Buruji Kashamu's Burial In His Ijebu Igbo Home, Ogun State / The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks / Osinbajo Condemns Coup In Cote D’ivoire Amid Similar Fears In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.