Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,322 members, 7,888,013 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:35 PM

The Religion - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Religion (50609 Views)

In Defence Of Religion - Pt 1. [The Necessity Of Religion In Churches And Homes] / Why Yoruba Movies Promotes Traditional Religion Ethics Than Xtians And Islamic? / Teach Yourself The Philosophy Of Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Religion by Eneze1(f): 12:26pm On Jun 07, 2013
this is definitely brilliant, I was imagining the story as I read, it felt as if I was watching a movie, thumps up guy
Re: The Religion by frank317: 1:01pm On Jun 07, 2013
wow, this is overwhelming... i cant believe you all feel this way about this story, ahh. wow! i dont what to say... thanks guys. thank you very much
Re: The Religion by frank317: 1:04pm On Jun 07, 2013
wumsgreen: Frank. U re d bestest .u start n complete four story which shows the kind of person u are which is a finisher. Pls wat is Ūя̲̅ full name make I add u Fø̲̣я̅ facebook

u can use the email i used in the beginign of this story to find me on face book. of send me a mail on that email and i will contact you. thanks
Re: The Religion by Rapmaestro(m): 1:58pm On Jun 07, 2013
Hmmm... You are the best among the best.. I'm short of words so, i'll just say Thank You for Inspiring a new act with your ways... Of doing good to Nigerians, Africa and the entirety of the World.. God bless you
Re: The Religion by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 07, 2013
Oga franko, you be boss o. Oga, u too gud o. I want 2 be lyk ...
Re: The Religion by frank317: 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2013
Rap maestro: Hmmm... You are the best among the best.. I'm short of words so, i'll just say Thank You for Inspiring a new act with your ways... Of doing good to Nigerians, Africa and the entirety of the World.. God bless you

thanks rap, i have been wondering were u at.

Damex333: Oga franko, you be boss o. Oga, u too gud o. I want 2 be lyk ...

u dont start agiain
Re: The Religion by princesa(f): 7:13pm On Jun 07, 2013
congrats Frank. you achieved a great feat, let the grace upon you be upon me, Amensmiley

*come and take another bow amidst loud ovation*wink
Re: The Religion by frank317: 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2013
princesa: congrats Frank. you achieved a great feat, let the grace upon you be upon me, Amensmiley

*come and take another bow amidst loud ovation*wink

Princes!!! Instead of updating ur story, u r here reading 'The Religion' don't let me wait any longer
Re: The Religion by princesa(f): 9:06am On Jun 08, 2013
frank3.16:

Princes!!! Instead of updating ur story, u r here reading 'The Religion' don't let me wait any longer
grin grin
Re: The Religion by iebanehita(m): 12:39pm On Jun 08, 2013
frank3.16:

meanwhile, why dont we try predicting what will happen next... lets see how many of us can make a good guess.

iebanehita:

Well, Me think either Emeka or Joe,,along with either bullet or Afam wld be killed in a fight/gun battle with Priest n hz boiz.
You have bn sayin dey dn't mind if its dier last mission on earth. So, derz a possibility!!

Haba! Frank. I try na. Gimme some credit bros.
Re: The Religion by frank317: 1:10pm On Jun 08, 2013
iebanehita:

Haba! Frank. I try na. Gimme some credit bros.

Lol ur guess was very wide and unprecised, with so many eithers. Nahh, I am not giving u anything.

Ok, u try sha
Re: The Religion by oyestephen(m): 3:33pm On Jun 08, 2013
Frankie bro...wonderful...you can publish this in memory of your friend...
Re: The Religion by iebanehita(m): 3:57pm On Jun 08, 2013
frank3.16:

Lol ur guess was very wide and unprecised, with so many eithers. Nahh, I am not giving u anything.

Ok, u try sha

Hmmm!.. Just two ''either'' don turn to so many either's.
If you be teacher, you go harsh o!
Re: The Religion by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 11, 2013
Has ds story come to an end?
Re: The Religion by frank317: 12:15pm On Jun 11, 2013
Candis009: Has ds story come to an end?

y not? do you still want it to continue?
Re: The Religion by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2013
Hahahaha... I just had to go back now ,i dont know how i misd chapter 14 n has been xpectin update all ds while but after concluding it now,i say it ended nice
Re: The Religion by frank317: 4:10pm On Jun 12, 2013
Candis009: Hahahaha... I just had to go back now ,i dont know how i misd chapter 14 n has been xpectin update all ds while but after concluding it now,i say it ended nice

Thanks sweethy.... been a little busy, glad u liked it
Re: The Religion by Delis(m): 5:42pm On Jun 12, 2013
Waow finally d story has an end with lots of lessons dat are worth risk taln. Thumbs up 2 u bro. I'll advicf u put it in hardcopy n publish so u'll make ur money
Re: The Religion by frank317: 11:13am On Jun 13, 2013
Delis: Waow finally d story has an end with lots of lessons dat are worth risk taln. Thumbs up 2 u bro. I'll advicf u put it in hardcopy n publish so u'll make ur money

Thanks, sure I will put it in hard copy
Re: The Religion by Dibangoking(m): 4:31pm On Jun 17, 2013
Wonderful job
Re: The Religion by frank317: 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2013
Dibangoking: Wonderful job

Thanks mr bongoking, I like ur name too
Re: The Religion by Delis(m): 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2013
frank3.16:

Thanks, sure I will put it in hard copy
Alrt
Re: The Religion by Dibangoking(m): 8:43am On Jun 19, 2013
frank3.16:

Thanks mr bongoking, I like ur name too
i ad been following u secretly didnt wanna get noticed,but jst cant help it bt to give kudos to who deserves it
Re: The Religion by Dibangoking(m): 11:21am On Jun 27, 2013
According to M.I and the CHOC boiz:"this na action film"
Re: The Religion by frank317: 11:27am On Jun 27, 2013
Dibangoking: According to M.I and the CHOC boiz:"this na action film"

lol, no, action story
Re: The Religion by joshmoy(m): 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2013
I have a lot to say buh it seems d ppl have said it all..mr Frank, lovely plot..just started reading yesterday, nd I had 2 work overtime just 2 read d chapter 14...I love your descriptive power..it all looked real..nd I felt chidi..seems he's d hero(in my thoughts)...All in 3 days...a traumatic thriller..
All in hall, I doff my hat and heart for all NL writers, you guyz are d bomb...working on my new project buh m scared 2 drop cos am new on NL nd ppl mite nt turn out well
Re: The Religion by sconp: 7:11am On Jul 08, 2013
Frank frankly speaking this is wonderful. Its jst a very wonderful piece
Re: The Religion by gendebs(m): 2:56pm On Jul 09, 2013
this guy called FRANK is a born writter. I am very sure say na ink dey ur body inplace of blood. I love anythng associated wit ur write up. This is a wonderful write up. If dis story is a building, diz story will only be find in Dubai. Nigeria and Nairaland is lucky to have such a wonderful writter. On behalf of all the silent reader that read this masterpeice, i say we are proud of you. The sky is your starting point. I can see 750 nobel award in ur wardrobe. Oga frank u too much.
Re: The Religion by frank317: 10:07pm On Jul 09, 2013
gendebs: this guy called FRANK is a born writter. I am very sure say na ink dey ur body inplace of blood. I love anythng associated wit ur write up. This is a wonderful write up. If dis story is a building, diz story will only be find in Dubai. Nigeria and Nairaland is lucky to have such a wonderful writter. On behalf of all the silent reader that read this masterpeice, i say we are proud of you. The sky is your starting point. I can see 750 nobel award in ur wardrobe. Oga frank u too much.

lol, thanks for making me feel good, you really got me cracking. thanks for making my day.

scon-p:
Frank frankly speaking this is wonderful. Its jst a very wonderful piece

ohhh, thank you very much for being frank with me

joshmoy: I have a lot to say buh it seems d ppl have said it all..mr Frank, lovely plot..just started reading yesterday, nd I had 2 work overtime just 2 read d chapter 14...I love your descriptive power..it all looked real..nd I felt chidi..seems he's d hero(in my thoughts)...All in 3 days...a traumatic thriller..
All in hall, I doff my hat and heart for all NL writers, you guyz are d bomb...working on my new project buh m scared 2 drop cos am new on NL nd ppl mite nt turn out well

mnnn, well i am glad u like it.

i am working on something new... hoping it will be my best story so far. but for now, i am still reading false pretense by Repo girl
Re: The Religion by repogirl(f): 11:14pm On Jul 09, 2013
Hehehe,grin Mr. Frank, I see you, thanks for mentioning and reading my humble tale, eagerly awaiting your thoughts on it.
Re: The Religion by olekubaby: 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2013
I dont want to be a chop clean mouth. Beautiful story, well thought out and written with style. Continue with what thou doeth and i can see you really have a passion. Thanks for promising to clean up all the typos n swallowed words.

Yes you swallowed some words during the narrative part of the story and i understand your hands were slower than your brain grin. Once again thank you and God bless
Re: The Religion by princesa(f): 9:34pm On Aug 29, 2013
Frankie, not fair oh! Being looking for u ever since i finished my story, no congrats or anything like that from you, so so not fair!sad

anyway, i want to officially and deeply appreciate ur time and effort in helping to groom me during my debut piece, thank you, thank you and thank, you are the best!smiley

#luvmijeje, i hope u get to see this, i also appreciate ur inputs too, i wanted to appreciate u on my thread, but i never saw u there again (apologises 4 watevr it is i did wrong) so, thank you, thank you and thank yousmiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2 / Luvvie Ajayi Burns Her Shoes Made By Ivanka Trump (Photos) / Did you Know and Great Inspirational Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.