Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,889 members, 7,976,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:35 AM

The Religion - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Religion (51123 Views)

In Defence Of Religion - Pt 1. [The Necessity Of Religion In Churches And Homes] / Why Yoruba Movies Promotes Traditional Religion Ethics Than Xtians And Islamic? / Teach Yourself The Philosophy Of Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Religion by bigsholly(f): 1:34pm On Jun 04, 2013
Abeg dnt give person heart attack with dis
Suspense na. Wao d story is so captivating
Re: The Religion by frank317: 2:34pm On Jun 04, 2013
xxyz17:
Frank please check the time. Its already afternoon cry

i just updated na or do u expect another thing?
Re: The Religion by frank317: 2:35pm On Jun 04, 2013
bigsholly: Abeg dnt give person heart attack with dis
Suspense na. Wao d story is so captivating

thanks dear... i thought i had disappointed
Re: The Religion by Rapmaestro(m): 2:38pm On Jun 04, 2013
frank3.16:

thanks dear... i thought i had disappointed
mehn! You d bomb.. U delivered beyond my expectation. Nice
Re: The Religion by frank317: 2:55pm On Jun 04, 2013
Rap maestro: mehn! You d bomb.. U delivered beyond my expectation. Nice

wow!!! u have just made my day
Re: The Religion by iebanehita(m): 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2013
frank3.16:
All right guys... this is parts of Chapter 13. i will do my final update on this story on Thursday.

i am afraid if i am getting the ending? pls let me know

Mehhhhhhhhhn!!.. All this bumper-packed action happening within 3days, this could pass for the Nigerian version of ''24''.. Season1,2 and3 oo!.. Ar swear!!!

Pls, the rope was used to tie Nkiru's hand,but you said head. Maybe thats a typo.
The story is on point..!!..very tactical and thoughtful approach..#In my opinion..!!

1 Like

Re: The Religion by frank317: 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2013
iebanehita:

Mehhhhhhhhhn!!.. All this bumper-packed action happening within 3days, this could pass for the Nigerian version of ''24''.. Season1,2 and3 oo!.. Ar swear!!!

Pls, the rope was used to tie Nkiru's hand,but you said head. Maybe thats a typo.
The story is on point..!!..very tactical and thoughtful approach..#In my opinion..!!

thanks, i actually meant to say legs.

lol....@nigerian 24
Re: The Religion by danjkad: 5:57pm On Jun 04, 2013
Oooooooooh Ω̴̩̩̩̥α .
Why ª̳͡Rε U̶̲̥̅̊ doin Ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ȋ̝̊̅̄Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ Τ̅☺ us sef.
Can't wait ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̲̅ U̶̲̥̅̊ Τ̅☺ finish up Ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ȋ̝̊̅̄Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ story.
Well done. ℓ̊ doff my hat ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̲̅ U̶̲̥̅̊.
This ȋ̝̊̅§ intruging. D̶̲̥̅̊ suspense ȋ̝̊̅§ superb. Keep it up.
Re: The Religion by penzino(m): 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2013
Frankenstein! Frankenstein!! Frankenstein!!! U are the bomb, more grease to ue elbow....
Re: The Religion by frank317: 6:32pm On Jun 04, 2013
penzino: Frankenstein! Frankenstein!! Frankenstein!!! U are the bomb, more grease to ue elbow....

thanks... lol @ frankenstein, i feel like a ghost

1 Like

Re: The Religion by xamilola(f): 7:35pm On Jun 04, 2013
ewww,Frank thursday iz too far nw, anyway i wil wait or do I ve a choice. very intruging story. officially d best story I eva read. it feels so real n u carry u readers along with d way u write.
Re: The Religion by Delis(m): 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2013
[center]Hmmm u're really gettn 2 end oh n besides thursday is 2 far but I can wait till then[color=#006600][/color][/center]
Re: The Religion by Delis(m): 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2013
[center]Hmmm u're really gettn 2 end oh n besides thursday is 2 far but I can wait till then[/center][color=#006600][/color]
Re: The Religion by Cestmoi1(f): 10:54pm On Jun 04, 2013
interesting and captivating.
Re: The Religion by An0nimus: 9:38am On Jun 05, 2013
pheeew read everything just in time to meet with the season grand finale..Franko the end so far is on point. I may have to go back and read your old stories. so soon this story is coming to an end, you deliver in record time Sir. #Respekt

maybe I missed it but was Nkiru still bare from the waist up when talking to Emeka and co?
Re: The Religion by Rapmaestro(m): 11:58am On Jun 05, 2013
An0nimus: pheeew read everything just in time to meet with the season grand finale..Franko the end so far is on point. I may have to go back and read your old stories. so soon this story is coming to an end, you deliver in record time Sir. #Respekt

maybe I missed it but was Nkiru still bare from the waist up when talking to Emeka and co?

don't think so, cos even Nkiru would know that she was no match to his strong hold physically, so she will just kick and fight but Chinedu would easily pin her down, probably rip the pant but would raise her skirt to have his way. REMEMBER, he wouldn't want priest to know what he did, not after the warning given to them.. Frank, am i right?
Re: The Religion by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 05, 2013
Finally, i'm through. Frank is always getting better from Cyber Lover to The Tenth Generation to this one. May I compare you to patterson?
However in your last update Nkiru narrated to Emeka that Adanna was about 11 when priest attemped to molest her while Adanna narrated to Daniel that she was 13?
You often use the word "descretely" instead of "discreetly"
btw, whats he meaning of 3.16 in your name (just curious)
Re: The Religion by An0nimus: 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2013
Rap maestro: don't think so, cos even Nkiru would know that she was no match to his strong hold physically, so she will just kick and fight but Chinedu would easily pin her down, probably rip the pant but would raise her skirt to have his way. REMEMBER, he wouldn't want priest to know what he did, not after the warning given to them.. Frank, am i right?
lo I meant her chest was bare; waist up smiley
Re: The Religion by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 05, 2013
Anominus dey talk sense o, oga franko, how come chinedu no no tear bra, abi nkiru no wear am, and is she still cloth-less(blouse less) cos u wrote that chinedu tore of(that also sud be changed 2 off) her blouse,and began 2 handle her bare bosom. So, is her bosom still bare wen she was talking 2 emeka and co. Edit that area well.
Re: The Religion by princesa(f): 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2013
yeah frank that part needs clarification...

every other part was ok..... kudossmiley

'shit' muttered priest
this correction whatever can be so funny grin
Re: The Religion by frank317: 2:15pm On Jun 05, 2013
An0nimus: pheeew read everything just in time to meet with the season grand finale..Franko the end so far is on point. I may have to go back and read your old stories. so soon this story is coming to an end, you deliver in record time Sir. #Respekt

thanks Rap...

@An0nimous, remember she was untied and made to sit up... now she would just sit up and not mind her cloths still up infront of men, would she?
Re: The Religion by frank317: 2:20pm On Jun 05, 2013
An0nimus:
lo I meant her chest was bare; waist up smiley

ok, i will have do more talkng on that, but i want you to visualize her lookin shabby, perhaps part of her boobs was exposed... but i will do some more work there

bernonpoint: Finally, i'm through. Frank is always getting better from Cyber Lover to The Tenth Generation to this one. May I compare you to patterson?
However in your last update Nkiru narrated to Emeka that Adanna was about 11 when priest attemped to molest her while Adanna narrated to Daniel that she was 13?
You often use the word "descretely" instead of "discreetly"
btw, whats he meaning of 3.16 in your name (just curious)

thanks on the discreet angle, thats a mistake on my part...

Frank 3.16: for God so love the world, that he sent frank, that whosoever beliveth in him, shall not perish in boredom but shall have everlasting fun.

2 Likes

Re: The Religion by frank317: 2:22pm On Jun 05, 2013
Damex333: Anominus dey talk sense o, oga franko, how come chinedu no no tear bra, abi nkiru no wear am, and is she still cloth-less(blouse less) cos u wrote that chinedu tore of(that also sud be changed 2 off) her blouse,and began 2 handle her bare bosom. So, is her bosom still bare wen she was talking 2 emeka and co. Edit that area well.

sure, i will do that
Re: The Religion by frank317: 2:24pm On Jun 05, 2013
princesa: yeah frank that part needs clarification...

every other part was ok..... kudossmiley

'shit' muttered priest
this correction whatever can be so funny grin

lol
Re: The Religion by luvmijeje(f): 8:32pm On Jun 05, 2013
frank3.16:

ok, i will have do more talkng on that, but i want you to visualize her lookin shabby, perhaps part of her boobs was exposed... but i will do some more work there

thanks on the discreet angle, thats a mistake on my part...

Frank 3.16: for God so love the world, that he sent frank, that whosoever beliveth in him, shall not perish in boredom but shall have everlasting fun.
Eeeeehn! Na u biko.
Well done. Comment reserve until the final update.
Re: The Religion by alhabeeb(m): 3:10pm On Jun 06, 2013
Wow!..frank! i most admit. This is an action package, suspenses drillin and thrilling novel...i realy enjoined eva bit o it up 2 this moment ...au i wish u can turn it 2 home video..it'l surely b fast sellin movie.
Once again gud work n kip it up..nd thnks 4 keepin mi glue n busy wit this wonderful n fasincatin novel o urs...
Pls..i cnt wait 2 d final show down.
Re: The Religion by penzino(m): 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2013
Frankenstein, I no wan disturb because I know say u go everly deliver.... Kudos man.....
Re: The Religion by frank317: 5:00pm On Jun 06, 2013
alhabeeb: Wow!..frank! i most admit. This is an action package, suspenses drillin and thrilling novel...i realy enjoined eva bit o it up 2 this moment ...au i wish u can turn it 2 home video..it'l surely b fast sellin movie.
Once again gud work n kip it up..nd thnks 4 keepin mi glue n busy wit this wonderful n fasincatin novel o urs...
Pls..i cnt wait 2 d final show down.

thanks guy... its nice to know that my story kept you spell bound. ur testimony means so much to me

penzino: Frankenstein, I no wan disturb because I know say u go everly deliver.... Kudos man.....

definitely, I will deliver
Re: The Religion by frank317: 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2013
deleted
Re: The Religion by frank317: 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2013
deleted
Re: The Religion by frank317: 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2013
deleted

1 Like

Re: The Religion by frank317: 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2013
deleted

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Oceanofpdf.com Is Back / Love-life On Campus / Did you Know and Great Inspirational Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.