Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,698 members, 7,882,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:13 AM

Road Closure Without Information - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Road Closure Without Information (505 Views)

Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow / Fashola Frowns At Road Closure For Top Govt Officials / Govt Begins Closure Of Phcn, Transfers Workers . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Road Closure Without Information by idy15: 10:05am On Apr 29, 2013
What is this precious God’s Country Called Nigeria turning into, that on a Monday Morning, the Government will close up a very busy part of the Federal Capital Territory unannounced, or is it that I never listen to all the Radio Station to get the Information that the Secretariat Axis of the FCT will be closed, and movement restricted because of Commissioning.

I was on my way to work this morning when I notice that police vehicle were use to block vehicle from going into the Secretariat, so I had to trek down to get a vehicle, approaching Eagle Square (where the Commissioning will take place, two police men stop me and ask “WHO ARE YOU” my simple answer was “I AM A NIGERIAN”, though I wasn’t molested but I don’t feel is right for Government or anyone to close a busy access road like the that without giving a pre-information for people to know how they are to move.

What’s is your view on this?
Re: Road Closure Without Information by Bolubunmi(f): 11:18am On Apr 29, 2013
In actual fact, i was to have left the house for one of the Federal Ministries at the Secretariat this morning to pick up a letter, then I decided to call first only to be informed of this 'ugly' development! Do u then wonder why things aint working right?

(1) (Reply)

APC, A “time Bomb” That Will Explode Soon —PDP / UPDATE: Boko Haram Contact Borno Elder Statesmanmonguno's Family, Make Demands / Exclusive-yabatech-rector-in-multi million naira scam.html

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.