Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,841 members, 7,930,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 11:45 AM

Would You Read Thru A Phone Left In your Care? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Read Thru A Phone Left In your Care? (2647 Views)

See Video Of How Tanzania Girl Left In Pit For 8 Months By Boyfriend Was Rescued / I Am In A State Of Dilemma- Should I Give My Boyfriend A Phone? / My Girl's Younger Sister Sent Me Her Unclad Photos Because I Bought Her A Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Read Thru A Phone Left In your Care? by Antidote1(f): 2:07pm On Apr 15, 2008
JKpretty darling, nice topic,
well I had a talk with someone regarding this, and they assured me that this type of behaviour is atypical with Nigerian men.  On that note just as my therapist AJ and soldier TroOe stated, it is an invasion of privacy, and NO I wouldn't even dream of doing such to my partner.  Even if you are in a relationship with someone, there must still be a lever of privacy.
Re: Would You Read Thru A Phone Left In your Care? by Scopium: 3:08pm On Apr 15, 2008
[size=13pt]I won't but if the temptation is too much like 2 days I'll give in to temptation. I'll read but I won't remember[/size]
Re: Would You Read Thru A Phone Left In your Care? by simoen(f): 3:40pm On Apr 15, 2008
yes i will even in his presence, let-alone 2 days? abeggii, i will look,peep,touch,glance evn read and remember 2ru evry evry.it's no big deal grin grin ;Dlol
Re: Would You Read Thru A Phone Left In your Care? by AEjiro(m): 4:06pm On Apr 15, 2008
Would you feel secured if she does the same to you?

YES

What I did not see won't hurt me abi
I just think it so childish snooping through people things, only insecure people act that way.
I dislike been bothered with unnecessary things, I get feed of argument fast, especially when he/she is asking about the contents they found in my phone

Is it always about infidelity? well i do it but the intension is not that am looking fo sometin bad she has done or she is doing. I can even do so in her presence. No big a deal i dont ve skeletons in ma cupboard. So all my friend can feel free to scrol thru ma phone. My lady even ve my email password and ATM pin number, so wat's dere about text message.

If am dating a lady there needs to be complete trust. no secrets entertained that why if u tell me anytin new about her my first response is like its a lie and the second, how would u feel if i call her and ask her in ur presence. She is the first to know if sometin new come up. for God sake she even plans all even wit me unless it is meant to be a surprise to her.

Well, People deffers sha
Re: Would You Read Thru A Phone Left In your Care? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 15, 2008
i have done so. . .

and yu would be SHOCKED at the ish some people leave in their phones. . .and on their computers for that matter

i'm a curious , nosy guy. . .and like a lot of computer nerds/geeks, i beleive there's no such thing as too much information. . .my snooping has confirmed some of my insights about people. . .eg a pair of my ogas are in an affair. . .so i know that leverage pass leverage. . .if u know what i'm saying. . .
Re: Would You Read Thru A Phone Left In your Care? by NaJaHaJe(f): 4:45pm On Apr 15, 2008
lmfao . . . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Read Thru A Phone Left In your Care? by Antidote1(f): 5:17pm On Apr 15, 2008
Almond honey bunch,
Thanks that insightful piece, I feel you 101%. I just admire and respect your honesty o, I am rushing off now girlfriend, have bills to pay must make that dough, Don't worry I hope the hopeless ones release my Moniker so I can be myself again kiss kiss kiss.
Re: Would You Read Thru A Phone Left In your Care? by chique(f): 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2008
no i wont . cos its not a good habbit
Re: Would You Read Thru A Phone Left In your Care? by tkb417(m): 5:23pm On Apr 15, 2008
chei!
they deleted my post!! Moderator why now?
Nigerian men are not useless just like someone wrongly opined. That was my take and you didnt let them see it.
nyways, no wahala. . .

@islander
what happened to ur handle?
Re: Would You Read Thru A Phone Left In your Care? by Joey82(m): 5:54pm On Apr 15, 2008
@tkb
word up!

@moderator,
where is my reply on this thread?
Re: Would You Read Thru A Phone Left In your Care? by iice(f): 6:08pm On Apr 15, 2008
Reply to a post you mean. . .
Just continue with the thread please.
Re: Would You Read Thru A Phone Left In your Care? by tkb417(m): 6:36pm On Apr 15, 2008
@Joey
my man, im gud. .how is it going?
Re: Would You Read Thru A Phone Left In your Care? by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2008
chai . . . . . . this is serious o. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Would You Read Thru A Phone Left In your Care? by adeboo(f): 8:39pm On Apr 15, 2008
For sure o.
I dont think i could even bring maself not to.
Re: Would You Read Thru A Phone Left In your Care? by jkpretty(f): 12:21pm On Apr 16, 2008
I think lots occurred on his thread that i missed . . .sad sad @Iice I wish i read through b4 d deleted posts.

@Naja I'm great, thanx dear.

@Antidote
howdy?
Re: Would You Read Thru A Phone Left In your Care? by jkpretty(f): 12:40pm On Apr 16, 2008
but 2days you said, bet if she left that phone for that long some part of her wanted him to snoop through

because i know how i feel whenever my phone isnt within reaching distance

she couldn't get the phone the next day because for reasons beyond her control, which is the guy traveled very early the next day and came back at night. The only option was to get it sent to her office on Monday, which he did.

I think ordinarily a lot of us might not want to snoop through if it was a short period but how many can stand the temptation of two nights? I might not have the intension of finding something but will just be tempted to look.
Re: Would You Read Thru A Phone Left In your Care? by almondjoy(f): 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2008
iice:

Reply to a post you mean. . .
Just continue with the thread please.

Good job! wink

~Antidote~:

Almond honey bunch,
Thanks that insightful piece, I feel you 101%. I just admire and respect your honesty o, I am rushing off now girlfriend, have bills to pay must make that dough, Don't worry I hope the hopeless ones release my Moniker so I can be myself again kiss kiss kiss.

Thank you ma darling! Honesty is the best policy even for the cheapest of rogues! See you around ma dear! kiss
Re: Would You Read Thru A Phone Left In your Care? by Busta(f): 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2008
Almost everyone on this forum pretends to be angelic and they would not snoop or peep.

What if it was your teen daughter or son's phone left in your care?
u still ain't going to see/look what she's been up to?
who she's hanging out with? Text msgs, who she's been calling and has been calling her?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am A Virgin / Ladies From Broken Homes Are The Easiest Lays / Black And White

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.