Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,945 members, 7,933,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:07 AM

Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) (27413 Views)

Soldiers Recover Laptops, Weapons From Boko Haram Cell (Photos) / Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram / Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Leader, Others, Recover Weapons From Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) by spywareczar(m): 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2013
Islamist militants of the dreaded Boko Haram sect display weapons they purportedly captured from the Monguno Barack after they carried out a raid. The militants spoke in Hausa language.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El-O37TNIm4

http://saharareporters.com/video/boko-haram-militants-showing-weapons-captured-army-barack-raid

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 29, 2013
First to comment
Re: Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) by olaric(m): 9:09pm On Apr 29, 2013
Is there a reward for being the first to comment on an issue or topic? I see a lot of people beating their chests even when they ought to respond to serious issues.

13 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) by OgbuefiNegro: 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2013
to retrieve and haul these much cache of weapons from an armoury would take a considerable planning, rehearsing and implementation, much of which must involve insider knowledge of armoury, security order and as well weapons grade. this haul would have lasted over an hour from the break-in to the drive off. where was the barracks security in this time?

this is not the first time they have successfully broken into armouries and carted away high grade weapons. is any armoury safe from their break-in?

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) by sakaguchi(m): 9:29pm On Apr 29, 2013
If their is a way Jonathan can learn how these Boko Haramites are trained so that the Nigerian police can learn from them. The way the gallantly engage security agencies in gun-battles with intrepid demeanour is quite commendable, many at times in their gun battle with Nigeria police force, our men in black take to their heels.
Their has to be a way Mohammed Shekau is running his government in this regard that the federal government is not, despite their short span of training.

11 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) by phoneport(m): 11:05pm On Apr 29, 2013
I see the last days of the nation once called Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) by phoneport(m): 11:06pm On Apr 29, 2013
There really WAS A COUNTRY!!!

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) by A7(m): 11:10pm On Apr 29, 2013
[size=32pt]Subhanallah![/size] Haba Shekau, ba kowane mujrimi bane xai musulunta yayi ruqon gaskiya ga addini dan baraxana, dayawa xasu yarda dan ransu ne kawai, hakan kuma xaisa suzama munafukai.. Kuma kafi kowa sanin munafuki yafi kafiri.. Hanyoyin da'awa sunada yawa Mallam.

Few years back if i can recall, a member on this forum said the tactics employed by this govt & security agencies against bh have been consistently brutal & counterproductive, their reliance on extrajudicial execution in dealing with any problem does not only created Bh as it is known today, but also sustains it & gives it fuel to expand. The destruction of Ibn taimiya mosque & annihilation of unarmed Borno citizens is not a thing to be forgotten easily by bh. This thing is taking another dimension now, i hope the president shall now vividly see that these ghosts have flesh & bones. You cant control violence with violence.

9 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 29, 2013
Is the flag they're flying in that video the alqaeda flag? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) by nduchucks: 11:20pm On Apr 29, 2013
This is a disgrace!!! Amnesty efforts must be stepped up - we need to cut our losses now.
Re: Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) by phoneport(m): 11:23pm On Apr 29, 2013
Who will not fight his oppressor?
Who will keep mute when his head is about to be severed from his neck?
Who will smile and shake the hand of the man who killed his father, brother or relation?
Who will watch is dream stolen away before is very eyes and stand by mute?

The day the teaming unemployed youths in this camp of a nation lay their hands on some weapons of mass destruction, this country will ROCK.
Then Boko Haram, Mend, Ansaru, and the like will all just be CHILD'S PLAY.

13 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) by mekaboy(m): 11:29pm On Apr 29, 2013
phoneport: Who will not fight his oppressor?
Who will keep mute when his head is about to be severed from his neck?
Who will smile and shake the man who killed his father, brother or relation?
Who will watch is dream stolen away before is very eyes and stand by?

The day the teaming unemployed youths in this camp of a nation lay their hands on some weapons of mass destruction, this country will ROCK.
Then Boko Haram, Mend, Ansaru, and the like will all just be CHILD'S PLAY.

You dey find weapon? U no get machete?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) by spywareczar(m): 11:33pm On Apr 29, 2013
A7 +:
[size=32pt]Subhanallah![/size] Haba Imam Shekau, ba kowane mujrimi bane xai musulunta yayi ruqon gaskiya ga addini dan baraxana, dayawa xasu yarda dan ransu ne kawai, hakan kuma xaisa suzama munafukai.. Kuma kafi kowa sanin munafuki yafi kafiri.. Hanyoyin da'awa sunada yawa Mallam.

Few years back if i can recall, a member on this forum said the tactics employed by this govt & security agencies against bh have been consistently brutal & counterproductive, their reliance on extrajudicial execution in dealing with any problem does not only created Bh as it is known today, but also sustains it & gives it fuel to expand. The destruction of Ibn taimiya mosque & annihilation of unarmed Borno citizens is not a thing to be forgotten easily by bh. This thing is taking another dimension now, i hope the president shall now vividly see that these ghosts have flesh & bones. You cant control violence with violence.
ubanka munafiki ne, kuma uwaka kafiri ce, shege dakiki kamar ka. Deep inside Ɣøµ, Ɣøµ re rejoicing with them, who is kafiri?? Uwaka ko?? Bloody jihadist lyk Ɣøµ.

20 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) by A7(m): 11:34pm On Apr 29, 2013
ndu_chucks: This is a disgrace!!! Amnesty efforts must be stepped up - we need to cut our losses now.

Disgrace on whose part? This is really a shame, the dude on the video talked of soldiers running & deserting their barracks, he also dismantled the report that says 20 of their members have been killed, did you see how he brag & show-off the soldiers dog tags, cell phones & wallets? Bh is not what those folks imagine down south, the soldiers are really being disgraced, this is not the 1st time they take it to the barracks.
Re: Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) by Dibiachukwu: 11:38pm On Apr 29, 2013
ndu_chucks: This is a disgrace!!! Amnesty efforts must be stepped up - we need to cut our losses now.
Aboki feeling funky grin
Re: Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) by spywareczar(m): 11:40pm On Apr 29, 2013
A7 +:

Disgrace on whose part? The dude on the video talked of soldiers running & deserting their barracks, he also dismantled the report that says 20 of their members have been killed, dont you see how he brag & show-off the soldiers dog tags, cell phones & wallets? Bh is not what you folks imagine down south, your soldiers are the disgrace, this is not the 1st time they take it to the barracks.
bloody Liar, he said the reports that 20 of their members been killed by the JTF is a lie, that those who died sacrificed themselves for the course of allah (Jihad)

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) by obyube: 11:41pm On Apr 29, 2013
Thaught they said western education is 4biden? They wan 2 islamized Nigeria? They were børn 2 rule? Sø by acceptin amnesty,All these ære 4gotten,my questn is who is foolin who,those That committed sucide where ære they? Do u think dat FG will start rebuidin those structures u pple destroyed,jst get This advise in2 ur skull,is the money u pple ,ll mak out-off amnesty dat u ,ll b used in repairing.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) by taharqa: 12:06am On Apr 30, 2013
sakaguchi: If their is a way Jonathan can learn how these Boko Haramites are trained so that the Nigerian police can learn from them. The way the gallantly engage security agencies in gun-battles with intrepid demeanour is quite commendable, many at times in their gun battle with Nigeria police force, our men in black take to their heels.
Their has to be a way Mohammed Shekau is running his government in this regard that the federal government is not, despite their short span of training.

Oh! Yes. Please, come on: commend Shekau. He's really doing a GOOD job, destroying your region and killing your people.

We join you in thanking his GALLANT fighters for doing such a GREAT job.

11 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) by taharqa: 12:31am On Apr 30, 2013
spywareczar: ubanka munafiki ne, kuma uwaka kafiri ce, shege dakiki kamar ka. Deep inside Ɣøµ, Ɣøµ re rejoicing with them, who is kafiri?? Uwaka ko?? Bloody jihadist lyk Ɣøµ.

Na today you know. Some of these MISERABLE NORTHERN MUSLIMS on NL are (and always been) BokoHaram Sympathizers and Jihadists at heart (both political and religious Or rather, politico-religious). Shee you just saw one of them just commending Shekau and praising the GALLANTRY of his fighters!!!

A few days ago, @Honoric openly (i bet without really meaning to) said that BH kill both 'innocent and guilty' persons. Yea! You heard me right: GUILTY persons; and this @honoric is supposed to be a MOD here. Maybe you can ask him who actuali this set of GUILTY persons (apart from the innocent ones, that is) are?? Xtians in the north? Southerners? Corpers? Muslims, including Brave Clerics, who disagreed with d BH ideology? Soldiers? Police? Govt Officials? Ask him who the persons are, who are so Guilty it is aright for Terroists to kill indiscriminately?.

People can only deceive themselves for 'too long'; yet Eventuali......

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) by Scarpon(m): 1:11am On Apr 30, 2013
their days are numbered
Re: Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) by GeneralJ(m): 1:43am On Apr 30, 2013
wow
I hope Nigeria army was smart enough to at least install GPS trackers in those weapons

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) by GeneralJ(m): 1:45am On Apr 30, 2013
I am confused, since western education is forbidden, why are they using cameras to record this, cameras that apparently were made from Western education..these people don't even know what they are fighting for, they just want attention

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:59am On Apr 30, 2013
I spit on you, bunch of Arab wannabes angry angry angry angry, leave Africa alone and go to your terrorist infested land called Arabia/middle east ..fools
Slaves

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) by musiwa24: 5:15am On Apr 30, 2013
it is the lack of leadership , the only solution is to break up nigeria.

The problem is Ezekwesili who is a friend to Jeffrey D. Sachs an adviser to ban kim mooo. Ezekwesili is not been sincere, she is only trying to position herself for vice president of nigeria she is deceiving herself.. So statement by Jeffrey D. Sachs is coming been influence by Ezekwesili . but here is the truth. there is a need to break up Nigeria. Ezekwesili is igbo and you do not expect her to give an unbias opinion .. her opinion is bias.. Nigeria will end up in a civil war.

People should drop their selfish interest.. With weapon this people have. they will do damage to people.

take for example fashola.. he use to be an employee of tinubu's, so his interest is about tinubu business
Amachie is a schoolmate of Goodluck Jonathan.. and they are playing with nigerian.. think nigerian dont know. so this sincerity is the major problem nigeria face.

Before this whole problem. I said, they should remove the western niger of nigeria before it got to this stage.. and Ezekwesili was reading what i said and she most have been the one wrongly advising Jeffrey D. Sachs to make those wrong statement.. even when it is dangerous to the life of nigerian.
Re: Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) by paulworld(m): 5:22am On Apr 30, 2013
Just laughing at d lies when i saw this video, common sense should tell you each barracks have soldier ranging from 500+ and ypu expect dis this few idiots to defend.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) by naptu2: 5:23am On Apr 30, 2013
Ogbuefi_Negro: to retrieve and haul these much cache of weapons from an armoury would take a considerable planning, rehearsing and implementation, much of which must involve insider knowledge of armoury, security order and as well weapons grade. this haul would have lasted over an hour from the break-in to the drive off. where was the barracks security in this time?

this is not the first time they have successfully broken into armouries and carted away high grade weapons. is any armoury safe from their break-in?

Remember that MEND did the same thing. In fact, MEND turned it into a business. They would break into Nigerian Army armoury, or get their contacts in the army to sell them weapons from the armoury. They would use these weapons and then hand them over to state governments in exchange for cash (in amnesty deals). The weapons are returned to the army and the process repeats itself.
Re: Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) by musiwa24: 5:25am On Apr 30, 2013
till boko haram kill all of you.. you will not listen to Godly adviser. And when you are all refuge around the world.. You will not listen.. You see me.. I dont care fo anybody business.. my life is number 1..

You people are dealing with people who kill people.. they will kill you.

And hate is what they using to kill people. they have killed their family members. how do you expect peace.. what amnesty do you give to someone who kill their family member. they is no amnesty ..

if you kill someone family.. is there amnesty in that. they too will look for ways to kill your. so it explain why they refuse amnesty. you are better off breaking up.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) by sakaguchi(m): 5:31am On Apr 30, 2013
I guess I'm completely being misunderstood here, I don't hold any apologia with boko haram and their ideologies, I have NEVER and would NEVER support what they stand for, what they do and how they set about doing it. What I said was that "their gallantry is commendable"
I would prefer that to be the attribute and characteristic of the Nigerian security forces but alas it is not. It is very embarrassing how these terrorists bring out the sprinter in our security men especially the police whenever they exchange fire. In so many occasion, they attack police stations, police barracks and now military barracks and get away with weapons and armoury, and ofcourse uniforms with relative ease because these supposed security men have deserted their post and fled for their lives. Is that how we intend to surmount this insurgency. The American government are fighting Alqaeda in the mountains of Afghanistan and I tell you, the terrorist are the side that retreat and "run" so to say, not the US army. Even in Mali, the government soldiers deserted their post and fled for their lives until the ingress of France into the picture, then, the soldiers confront and the terrorist retreated back into the desert. My question still stands,
How will Jonathan learn how this terrorist instill bravery in their men so that the same can be done to our security and then, the FG would be the winning side in this duel?

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) by Kairoseki77: 5:33am On Apr 30, 2013
Jonathan should ask cousin Obama for some drones.

One missile in the middle of that video would have solved the problem.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) by musiwa24: 5:36am On Apr 30, 2013
You are sick.. Army in Nigeria to break up. this is the honest truth. any other thing.. you will see war. nigeria politician are selfish people..

Do you call killing of thousand people.. and people with submachine gun terrorist anymore. they are rebellion army..

And those weapon would have been given to them by a divided nigeria army.

I have lived in the north.. when they tell you. dont know enter my house. you better not. they will kill you.
Re: Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 30, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1101272/islamization-nigeria#12941083

^^ learn more here, islamization of Nigeria ,the most populous black nation..marking the islamization of the whole West Africa region.
Nigeria how can you let that happen?

Ps: islamization is different from having a Muslim population ooo

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 30, 2013
@ musiwa your pics(the corpses) are uncalled for .can u please remove them?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside The Massive Money Laundering In Nigeria’s National Assembly-Premium Times / Sit-At-Home: Any Of Our Members Disturbing People Should Be Arrested - IPOB / Kwankwaso Campaigns In Wudil, Kano State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.