Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,999 members, 7,933,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:21 AM

Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) (27414 Views)

Soldiers Recover Laptops, Weapons From Boko Haram Cell (Photos) / Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram / Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Leader, Others, Recover Weapons From Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) by topmostg: 6:52am On May 01, 2013
kgold: Propaganda that's the word. As some1 wrote it would take hours. The BarracKs is fortified. Am a soldier and can tell you nothing happened. Dog tags n wallets with Idcard. It costs #250 2 make these each. That's y AHQ has changed the I'd card, so people won't lie about. We have our share of losses, but we have inflicted heavy on their end.what I would advise is that these guys have sponsors and ignorance fuels their agenda. We make breakthrough when villagers distance themselves from these ragtag bandits. Imagine a pregnant women faking Labour to hide a wanted commander if not for our due diligence, there would have been a blood bath. I know the NA isn't perfect but we get the job done, while minimising our losses.
^^ that's the spirit soldier, Go hard. Am counting on you sir!

*salutes*
Re: Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) by honeric01(m): 6:52am On May 01, 2013
MiloRambaldi:

It's the crap typically spouted to cover up the largely religious craving that is BH. BH is just a step up from previous religious cravings, and probably not unexpected after the clamour for Sharia in the North. Islamization of Nigeria was the next logical fight.

Why would the ruling party create insecurity based on radical Islam (that is more or less impossible to eradicate militarily) so that it'll struggle to fight it, knowing that it'll get bad name for inability to quell it? Even if it was started by PDP elements for political reasons, no doubt what was foremost in their minds was not political power for the party (since it's already in power), but power for the North.

Also political parties in Nigeria don't need insecurity to steal money -they just steal it.

You don't understand @ all. It's not about stealing money. I repeat again, you're ignorant. Can't go all over again on you.
Re: Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:39am On May 01, 2013
Pls I need ds video if any of u can help me 2 share it on bb pls*pls this is my pin 21818783
Re: Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) by Lildav: 9:50am On May 01, 2013
phoneport: I see the last days of the nation once called Nigeria.
You are ä puss-y 4 saying this!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) by rhymz(m): 9:51am On May 01, 2013
honeric01:

I'm sorry but you're ignorant politically, you mean pdp is not gaining from the insecurities? Interesting!
You are the ignorant one here with your conspiracy theories that defiles common sense.
It is common knowledge that the Northern Political oligarchy sees the Presidency of Jonathan( a non-entity from a minority tribe) as an insult to all the Hausa-Fulani Politicians. You make unfounded claims of PDP profitting from the mayhem of the Bokoharam sect, the question is how? If anything, BH has succeeded in making Jonathan look like a lameduck with their cowardly attacks of innocent people and propaganda videos like this one that makes claims of attacking an Army barracks to get all that weapon on display, a feat that even al qeada can not achieve so easily. BH is succeeding because northern folks like you, who in an effort to spite Jonathan that you see as the enemy are cutting your own nose. Continue to support them and exaggerate their importance, the fact is this; na una dem go continue to kill, any southerners that gets killed there is a matter of choice, na una properties dem go continue to destroy and na una poverty level dem go continue to increase. The kind of tacit support the BJ sect is getting from the North is enough to stall any meaningfull decisive actions against those cowards, if they are so sure of the Allah akbar, make them come out and engage the JTF firepower for firepower and missiles for missiles, the people profiting from BH are folks like you giving them tacit support and moral, those scared ex-northern general paying lips service and clamouring for amnesty to murderers and killers because they are scared of their lives, so much for the so-called Army generals. . .scheeeew!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) by alfaman2: 9:54am On May 01, 2013
kgold: Propaganda that's the word. As some1 wrote it would take hours. The BarracKs is fortified. Am a soldier and can tell you nothing happened. Dog tags n wallets with Idcard. It costs #250 2 make these each. That's y AHQ has changed the I'd card, so people won't lie about. We have our share of losses, but we have inflicted heavy on their end.what I would advise is that these guys have sponsors and ignorance fuels their agenda. We make breakthrough when villagers distance themselves from these ragtag bandits. Imagine a pregnant women faking Labour to hide a wanted commander if not for our due diligence, there would have been a blood bath. I know the NA isn't perfect but we get the job done, while minimising our losses.

Ewu one nigeria. Still fighting tribal warfare with AK47.
Re: Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) by rhymz(m): 9:57am On May 01, 2013
honeric01:

You don't understand @ all. It's not about stealing money. I repeat again, you're ignorant. Can't go all over again on you.
when faced with superior arguments, your next effort is to dismiss the argument and pretend like you are the one with a superior argument and better understanding of the situation, however, such antics only works on unintelligent folks mostly in the north, that would rather get emotional than use common sense.
Re: Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) by rhymz(m): 10:19am On May 01, 2013
Thank You Soldier. We recognize your efforts, we know how difficult it is to succeed in a hostile environment especially when the people that you are trying to help are helpless illiterates with misplaced allegiance and sentiments, brainwashed villagers who do not know that the enemy is from within, that the enemy is their own shadows and misplaced allegiance.
Imagine Northern youths gloating over the videos and talking about some imaginary gallantery of a scet that has largely been cowardly both in act and antics- making false videos to exaggerate what they can do- only an unintelligent goon will believe that these weapons were seized from the armoury of any Nigerian Barracks, no grouo has ever tried and succeeded doing such a thing. Keep killing those roaches and feeding their carcasses to pigs and carnivorous birds, they deserve nothing but inhuman treatments, violence and a summary crushing to death once they are caught.
Once again sir, Thanks for speaking out and showing what true courage and gallantry are, you all are the only hope of this country.
Re: Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) by andrewza: 11:05am On May 01, 2013
lumideezle: This is just another Boko Haram Propaganda Technique, they never got those Weapons from the Nigerian Army,every Rifle and weapon in the Nigerian Army is Numbered and this numbers are written visibly on the wooden part of the rifle, this is done to enable easy recognition and collection after war. compare this picture to the ones they have there. This is BS Boko Haram are shameless cowards, who fight without rules and kill defenseless civilians.

If you know you are hard y no come out and Battle with JTF as a man, Take them on and lets see who would survive amongs you fvcking cowards.

i did not see any AKs has part of the display, just ammo, MGs, other gear and equipment
Re: Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 01, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]We 'll be saved, someday.
Re: Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) by basadenet: 1:28pm On May 01, 2013
Michaeljones36: Jonathan should ask cousin Obama for some drones.

One missile in the middle of that video would have solved the problem.
Nigerian Government actually needs drones to wipe away this BOKO MALAMS
Re: Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) by deolumike(m): 2:08pm On May 01, 2013
Ijogz K: Too much muvees actually destroys the IQ cry
really, what he said made sense and that's how it should be. the Defence Headquarters should see to it that weapons in the armory are installed with gps devices to retrieve stolen arms. it's the logical thing to do. kapish cool
Re: Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) by honeric01(m): 2:12pm On May 01, 2013
rhymz: You are the ignorant one here with your conspiracy theories that defiles common sense.
It is common knowledge that the Northern Political oligarchy sees the Presidency of Jonathan( a non-entity from a minority tribe) as an insult to all the Hausa-Fulani Politicians. You make unfounded claims of PDP profitting from the mayhem of the Bokoharam sect, the question is how? If anything, BH has succeeded in making Jonathan look like a lameduck with their cowardly attacks of innocent people and propaganda videos like this one that makes claims of attacking an Army barracks to get all that weapon on display, a feat that even al qeada can not achieve so easily. BH is succeeding because northern folks like you, who in an effort to spite Jonathan that you see as the enemy are cutting your own nose. Continue to support them and exaggerate their importance, the fact is this; na una dem go continue to kill, any southerners that gets killed there is a matter of choice, na una properties dem go continue to destroy and na una poverty level dem go continue to increase. The kind of tacit support the BJ sect is getting from the North is enough to stall any meaningfull decisive actions against those cowards, if they are so sure of the Allah akbar, make them come out and engage the JTF firepower for firepower and missiles for missiles, the people profiting from BH are folks like you giving them tacit support and moral, those scared ex-northern general paying lips service and clamouring for amnesty to murderers and killers because they are scared of their lives, so much for the so-called Army generals. . .scheeeew!

Another baby in the making, does Azazzi's speech ring a bell in your ears?

How about sen Ndume? Or maybe Tukur? No no i guess you also have no clue on what is on ground.
Re: Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) by honeric01(m): 2:18pm On May 01, 2013
rhymz: when faced with superior arguments, your next effort is to dismiss the argument and pretend like you are the one with a superior argument and better understanding of the situation, however, such antics only works on unintelligent folks mostly in the north, that would rather get emotional than use common sense.
This issue's been overflogged on this forum, why should i waste my time discussing this again? Help yourself through the politics section, there are host of threads with sound arguments from me and alot of people.

ENJOY!
Re: Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) by ocheejemb: 2:38pm On May 01, 2013

You are a hero Sir. A good friend of mine is also a soldier and posted in Borno state and I have soo much respect for him.
Re: Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) by adino(m): 9:28pm On May 01, 2013

Soldier Boy,
MAY GOD ALMIGHTY BLESS YOU
GUIDE YOU, PROTECT YOU
AND CONTINUE TO STRENGTHEN YOU TO PROTECT US AS YOU CONTINUE TO SEND VIRGIN HUNTERS AND CRIMINALS TO THEIR DARK ABODE
MAY GOD REWARD YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

I will always respect those who kill their sleeps to protect mankind, if I cannot do it I hail you good guys o.
Soja Boy (no vex say I call you soja boy o, na the latest vogue in town, no more soja man)you are too much, just know that it is not only foools that are on Nairaland as there are still sensible ones like us out here.

okay o, oga KGold before I forget make you check people (Nigerians) wey truly appreciate you for here https://beegeagle./
Re: Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) by udatso: 11:28pm On May 01, 2013
Okija_juju:

The answer is religion..

Did you watch the Video?! There was more "Allahu Akbar" shouts than speeches. For every weapon he touched, those terrorists screamed "Allahu Akbar". Those guys are brain washed. How do you fight a Man who wants to die?!
Bro if u av studied this terrorists eventsn u would knw that there is more to it than religion. U asked a question of how u fight a man hu wants to die. My answer is this....keep him alive and make him beg to die yl u make sure he wnt av his wish easily....my point here is that jtf has been killing bh for a very long time nw and yet they multiply daily....here are the options 1.its either the killing of bh guys as we are told is nt true 2.killing dem all isn't the solution as we can clearly see they can't b wiped out...mayb nw is the time our security forces sit 2geda and from d info they av gathered from the few floor members of the bh they arrested, come up wt an everlastn solution that will make us live togeda as one nation bound in freeedom, peace and unity
Re: Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) by sugarpee: 4:38pm On Aug 07, 2013
If Nigeria Army can not protect themselves from enemy. within, how can they protect the country from the enemy without. God help this country
Re: Boko Haram Militants Showing Off Weapons From An Army Barack Raid (VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 08, 2013
sugarpee: If Nigeria Army can not protect themselves from enemy. within, how can they protect the country from the enemy without. God help this country
Be serious, propaganda is a verry important part of warfare and terrorists know that verry well.
Therefor terrorists engage in propaganda as one of the major parts of their activities.
That video is merely propaganda. Moreover even if it were not, how can you judge the entire army and the entire war on just one incident, you believe the terrorists were able to steal those weapons:
let me remind you that there was no tank, no anti tank, no hellicopter no heavy weapons among those weapons.
You believe the claim of the terrorists, but please tell me: who is currently occupying the base the terrorists said they overran ? Is it the terrorists or is it the army ? So you see there is one thing that we can agree on: the terrorists ran away. The evidences show that the terrorists didn't make it into the base, but you can keep on beliving the terrorists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside The Massive Money Laundering In Nigeria’s National Assembly-Premium Times / Christopher Glee's Comment About African Nations Causes Uproar Online / Sit-At-Home: Any Of Our Members Disturbing People Should Be Arrested - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.