Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,010 members, 7,919,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 01:36 AM

Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) (30697 Views)

Rukky Sanda Shares Sexy Pre-birthday Photo / D'banj Rock Agbada Dress For Birthday Celebration Of Shina Peller / Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by GentleNaaz(m): 11:00am On Apr 30, 2013
icyswit:

I tire for this babe. and the chris no send am sef!
Chris knows hw 2 picture his future, dats y he is featured in d future
Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by Samelfisha(m): 11:00am On Apr 30, 2013
Thats y Garri sell pass indomie.

We ar talkin abt Rihanna here nt Ekaette
Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 30, 2013
israel007: Can I date this babe for one month? Geez
yeeeh see men o,just because of the gift u feels like dating her.oh boy na wah for you die...
Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by Lilimax(f): 11:03am On Apr 30, 2013
gerrardomendes: if this was given to a pastor, mad men wud start ranting. since it is chris brown, lets wait and read dia posts:cool,nice,lovely and so on. servants on horses, and they want princes to be on foot. GOD PUNISH SATAN
Well said cheesy
You've hit the nail on the head! sad
Ara ga-agba ndi ara full time!!!

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by Kingsteve(m): 11:09am On Apr 30, 2013
gerrardomendes: if this was given to a pastor, mad men wud start ranting. since it is chris brown, lets wait and read dia posts:cool,nice,lovely and so on. servants on horses, and they want princes to be on foot. GOD PUNISH SATAN

Your ignorance reeks beyond belief!
What has this got to do with religion or a pastor?
A pastor is meant to live a modest life, just like Christ did.
What would the congregation think of a pastor that has fleet of cars, mansions and private Jets, while they stuggle to make ends meet?
Chris Brown and Rihanna are wealthy artistes, they can afford to buy whatever they like, cos they have the money.

From your biased and irrationale post, it's easy to figure out you're either one of those fake pastors, who engaged in the 'Business', to receive gifts, extort from the congregation, and continue to mislead them, all in the name of worshipping God, or you're just one of them dumb followers, that have been totally brainwashed beyond repair!
Just get a life already...

6 Likes

Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by Delafruita(m): 11:18am On Apr 30, 2013
who are the servants and who are the princes?

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by dramendra: 11:18am On Apr 30, 2013

Are you a business pastor in the making? What are the weathy pastors giving to the poor?

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by Kingsteve(m): 11:25am On Apr 30, 2013
dramendra:

Are you a business pastor in the making? What are the weathy pastors giving to the poor?

Spot on!
Seriously, I don't know why some Nigerians have to associate everything to religion...fake religion for that matter!

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 30, 2013
Girlfriends buying gifts seems to be in vogue these days. Oye [b]Tomato Jos [/b]wey my own?undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by ossybluez(m): 11:37am On Apr 30, 2013
LesbianBoy: How many NIGERIAN gehs can do this for their boyfriends or husband grin grin grin

None o!.... Those guys r stingy mehn!
Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 30, 2013
I ALWAYS SAY IT AGAIN AND AGAIN
THE GENTLEMAN (MUMU) WILL NEVER FIND LOYALTY
SHOW A WOMAN WHOSE THE BOSS
DEMAND LOYALTY AND ACCEPT NUTHING LESS
SHOW HER U ARE READY TO WALK AWAY FROM THE
RELATIONSHIP @ A MOMENTS NOTICE IF U DONT GET WHAT U WANT
SHE WILL WORSHIP U,
BE MR. NICE GUY AND WATCH HER WALK AWAY

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by Lilimax(f): 11:48am On Apr 30, 2013
Delafruita:
who are the servants and who are the princes?
You may not understand because spiritual things are taught but are caught smiley smiley.
Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by ajufinz(m): 11:49am On Apr 30, 2013
These Celebs are stock in a mod, it's produced by a god called Mammon!
She wants to buy his love... The guy can't truly love U. The oga@the top can't afford it. MAMMON!
Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by LuluSparklez(f): 11:50am On Apr 30, 2013
Nooo Chris!!! She's trouble
Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by Lilimax(f): 11:51am On Apr 30, 2013
Kingsteve:

What would the congregation think of a pastor that has fleet of cars, mansions and private Jets, while they stuggle to make ends meet?
Chris Brown and Rihanna are wealthy artistes, they can afford to buy whatever they like, cos they have the money.

From your biased and irrationale post, it's easy to figure out you're either one of those fake pastors, who engaged in the 'Business', to receive gifts, extort from the congregation, and continue to mislead them, all in the name of worshipping God, or you're just one of them dumb followers, that have been totally brainwashed beyond repair!
Ssssshhhhh!!!! You like 'worshipping'the so called celebs and seeing nothing wrong in their
dealings but when it comes to religious leaders, you will go beserk. Error shocked Have a re-think!
Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by disboy: 11:53am On Apr 30, 2013

Chris Brown can Bleep her anytime she wishes, she can give it to a pastor as far as the pastor is ready to Bleep her if she wishes.Village champion, have u not heard' there is no free lunch in france?
Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by LuluSparklez(f): 11:53am On Apr 30, 2013
Kingsteve:

Spot on!
Seriously, I don't know why some Nigerians have to associate everything to religion...fake religion for that matter!

It's all about Religion these days & the hypers are all hypocrites
Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by hot937(f): 11:53am On Apr 30, 2013
abhosts: I wonder what Chris Brown would buy her in return for her Birthday.

some Jamaican weed cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by Leobreezy(m): 11:53am On Apr 30, 2013
what will a pastor need such an expensive car for?? U need a good flogging
Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by Lilimax(f): 11:54am On Apr 30, 2013
Kingsteve:

Ssssshhhhh!!!! You like 'worshipping'the so called celebs and seeing nothing wrong in their
dealings but when it comes to religious leaders, you will go beserk. Error shocked Have a re-think!
Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by Leobreezy(m): 12:00pm On Apr 30, 2013
Lilimax:
shhhhh, celebs live a flamboyant life and are most times ungodly in their way of living should pastors as preachers of christ imitate them? Ur brain needs flashing

3 Likes

Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by pekelepekele(m): 12:00pm On Apr 30, 2013
Geez! Not that am jealous or something but a birthday gift that worth over $1m . I mean is it not birthday that people do yearly or maybe she think Chris brown birthday this year will be it last? . Or does it mean by next year Chris brown should be expecting another $1m+ gifts. cheesy .,
Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by Kingsteve(m): 12:03pm On Apr 30, 2013
Lilimax:

Sorry dear, I don't worship any bloody celeb...couldn't care less!
So, could you tell me how Rihana buying her boyfriend an expensive gift is a 'wrong dealing'...according to your logic?
And if I may ask again, how does Rihana buying her boyfriend an expensive gift, be compared to a follower buying a pastor an expensive gift?

I really fail to see the essence of the comparison in this context.
Like I said initially, why some Nigerians like to associate everything and anything to religion, is beyond my understanding.
No wonder some of you remain as gullible as ever, when it comes to anything with the name...pastor!
May God help you gullible lot...Amen!

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2013
tinuolababy: This Rihanna won't learn SMH sad
so what is wrong if she buys the car for chris brown as a birthday gift?is it your money?so why are you taking it personal?or is rihanna your sister?abi na your husband/boy-friends she buy the car for?na your dad be the car dealer wey sell the car?na you get her pussy?did rihanna ask for ur opinion?are you a learner?u be fool?have you eaten?she steal your crush?she be ur lesbian partner?did you make sure you clean the bed wey you piss on top.?abeg answer all the questions oooo before you get e-banning

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 12:08pm On Apr 30, 2013
*subbing*I recieved only g hug and a kiss with a bottle of wine on my birthday.here is chris being coarced to receive a million dolar gift.welsha
Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by Leobreezy(m): 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2013
Lilimax:
You may not understand because spiritual things are taught but are caught smiley smiley.
so in other words pastors are princes and u are their servant ryt? Please, show us how inferior u are
Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by Kingsteve(m): 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2013
Leobreezy: so in other words pastors are princes and u are their servant ryt? Please, show us how inferior u are

She obviously lacks self belief!
Religion is doing more harm than good in Nigeria...unfortunately!
Sad situation, very sad...

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by Leobreezy(m): 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Dis is why jambites are switching their exam paper type....
ur post has no credence to d topic. Jambites change their paper type bcuz they don't read, not bcuz of two junky celebs
Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by sage2(m): 12:28pm On Apr 30, 2013
icyswit:

I tire for this babe. and the chris no send am sef!

E be like say RiRi dey fall ya hand wella.
Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by nolio(m): 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2013
abhosts: I wonder what Chris Brown would buy her in return for her Birthday.
aeroplane
Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by Flygerian1(m): 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2013
Good for him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date / Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? / Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.