Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,020 members, 7,919,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:19 AM

Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) (30698 Views)

Rukky Sanda Shares Sexy Pre-birthday Photo / D'banj Rock Agbada Dress For Birthday Celebration Of Shina Peller / Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by bblacky(f): 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2013
LesbianBoy: How many NIGERIAN gehs can do this for their boyfriends or husband grin grin grin

How many Nigerian boiz will do wat he s doing 4 her? cheesy
Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2013
tinuolababy: This Rihanna won't learn SMH sad

Learn what

@topic, she isnt as rich as beyonce who buys jets for Jayz during his birthdays.

May God reform Nigerian girls to immitate these black americans. Amen...
Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by bakynes(m): 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2013
Op got d news on hollywood blogs online I read it ystdy as well along wit d picture any thanks for bringing it here for debate. To the issue of Nigerian girls,I didn't know dats their culture and tradition to give boyfriends singlets and boxers for bdays after collecting 200k from their bf's coz na since secondary school reach uni dem do am for me. I had a friend then who spends heavy on his gf only for his gf to buy him provisions on his bday and he was so happy coz he aint used to a girl giving him gifts can u imagine.Nigeria girls dem b elebi girls

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 30, 2013
SHEY NA LIKE DIS WE GO DEY DEY
Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by tellwisdom: 1:52pm On Apr 30, 2013
Very cheap car sad..2009, when we are in 2013 undecided
Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by dstranger: 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2013
Raymondenyi: FOOOOOOOOOOLishhhhhhh people:
And what makes them foolish? undecided bad belle embarassed
Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by dstranger: 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2013
tellwisdom: Very cheap car sad..2009, when we are in 2013 undecided
Can we see yours? undecided
Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by teremiousgee: 2:34pm On Apr 30, 2013
Rihannism is the best thing that could ever happen to any guy if only 9ja girls go reciprocate same on their bobo ah!
Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by Ublaize: 2:35pm On Apr 30, 2013
All those stingy girls wey de buy their boyfrnds singlets n boxers only de xpect de xpect z10, ipad et al, hope say una de learn. s
Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 30, 2013
Learn? Do you think she's like you stingy girls of Naija? Love is all about give and take and not take and take. Get lost, She's better than you.

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 30, 2013
Babzilla: I ALWAYS SAY IT AGAIN AND AGAIN
THE GENTLEMAN (MUMU) WILL NEVER FIND LOYALTY
SHOW A WOMAN WHOSE THE BOSS
DEMAND LOYALTY AND ACCEPT NUTHING LESS
SHOW HER U ARE READY TO WALK AWAY FROM THE
RELATIONSHIP @ A MOMENTS NOTICE IF U DONT GET WHAT U WANT
SHE WILL WORSHIP U,
BE MR. NICE GUY AND WATCH HER WALK AWAY

Absolutely true. That's what this Chris Brown obsession is all about. He's the archetypal 'bad boy'.
Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by lawizle(m): 4:12pm On Apr 30, 2013
Kingsteve:

Sorry dear, I don't worship any bloody celeb...couldn't care less!
So, could you tell me how Rihana buying her boyfriend an expensive gift is a 'wrong dealing'...according to your logic?
And if I may ask again, how does Rihana buying her boyfriend an expensive gift, be compared to a follower buying a pastor an expensive gift?

I really fail to see the essence of the comparison in this context.
Like I said initially, why some Nigerians like to associate everything and anything to religion, is beyond my understanding.
No wonder some of you remain as gullible as ever, when it comes to anything with the name...pastor!
May God help you gullible lot...Amen!

D things of d Spirit are as foolishness unto d natural man(1Corinthians2:14) but d foolishness of God is better dan d wisdom of man(1Corinthians1:25)..perhaps you don't know dat God taketh delight in d prosperity of his servants(psalm35:27)..& Christ became poor so we 2ru his poverty can be made rich(2corinth.8:9)..stop calling odaz gullible thinking you r wise cos seest thou a man wise in his own eyes,derez more hope for a fool dan derez 4him(proverbs26:12),but trust in d Lord with all your heart and lean not on thine own understanding,in all your ways acknowledge him,and he shall direct your path,be not wise in thine own eyes,fear d Lord and depart from evil,it shall be health toh thy navel and marrow toh thy bone(proverbs3:5-cool. May d Lord give us all understanding.[b]
Kingsteve:

So, could you tell me how Rihana buying her boyfriend an expensive gift is a 'wrong dealing'...according to your logic?
And if I may ask again, how does Rihana buying her boyfriend an expensive gift, be compared to a follower buying a pastor an expensive gift?

Like I said initially, why some Nigerians like to associate everything and anything to religion, is beyond my understanding.
No wonder some of you remain as gullible as ever, when it comes to anything with the name...pastor!

D things of d Spirit are as foolishness unto d natural man(1Corinthians2:14) but d foolishness of God is better dan d wisdom of man(1Corinthians1:25)..perhaps you don't know dat God taketh delight in d prosperity of his servants(psalm35:27)..& Christ became poor so we 2ru his poverty can be made rich(2corinth.8:9)..stop calling odaz gullible thinking you r wise cos seest thou a man wise in his own eyes,derez more hope for a fool dan derez 4him(proverbs26:12),but trust in d Lord with all your heart and. lean not on thine own understanding,in all your ways acknowledge him,and he shall direct your path,be not wise in thine own eyes,fear d Lord and depart from evil,it shall be health toh thy navel and marrow toh thy bone(proverbs3:5-cool. May d Lord give us all understanding.[/b]
Kingsteve:

D things of d Spirit are as foolishness unto d natural man(1Corinthians2:14) but d foolishness of God is better dan d wisdom of man(1Corinthians1:25)..perhaps you don't know dat God taketh delight in d prosperity of his servants(psalm35:27)..& Christ became poor so we 2ru his poverty can be made rich(2corinth.8:9)..stop calling odaz gullible thinking you r wise cos seest thou a man wise in his own eyes,derez more hope for a fool dan derez 4him(proverbs26:12),but trust in d Lord with all your heart and lean not on thine own understanding,in all your ways acknowledge him,and he shall direct your path,be not wise in thine own eyes,fear d Lord and depart from evil,it shall be health toh thy navel and marrow toh thy bone(proverbs3:5-cool. May d Lord give us all understanding.[b]
Kingsteve:

Kingsteve:

D things of d Spirit are as foolishness unto d natural man(1Corinthians2:14) but d foolishness of God is better dan d wisdom of man(1Corinthians1:25)..perhaps you don't know dat God taketh delight in d prosperity of his servants(psalm35:27)..& Christ became poor so we 2ru his poverty can be made rich(2corinth.8:9)..stop calling odaz gullible thinking you r wise cos seest thou a man wise in his own eyes,derez more hope for a fool dan derez 4him(proverbs26:12),but trust in d Lord with all your heart and. lean not on thine own understanding,in all your ways acknowledge him,and he shall direct your path,be not wise in thine own eyes,fear d Lord and depart from evil,it shall be health toh thy navel and marrow toh thy bone(proverbs3:5-cool. May d Lord give us all understanding.[/b]
Kingsteve:

D things of d Spirit are as foolishness unto d natural man(1Corinthians2:14) but d foolishness of God is better dan d wisdom of man(1Corinthians1:25)..perhaps you don't know dat God taketh delight in d prosperity of his servants(psalm35:27)..& Christ became poor so we 2ru his poverty can be made rich(2corinth.8:9)..stop calling odaz gullible thinking you r wise cos seest thou a man wise in his own eyes,derez more hope for a fool dan derez 4him(proverbs26:12),but trust in d Lord with all your heart and lean not on thine own understanding,in all your ways acknowledge him,and he shall direct your path,be not wise in thine own eyes,fear d Lord and depart from evil,it shall be health toh thy navel and marrow toh thy bone(proverbs3:5-cool. May d Lord give us all understanding.[/b]
Kingsteve:

Kingsteve:

Kingsteve:

D things of d Spirit are as foolishness unto d natural man(1Corinthians2:14) but d foolishness of God is better dan d wisdom of man(1Corinthians1:25)..perhaps you don't know dat God taketh delight in d prosperity of his servants(psalm35:27)..& Christ became poor so we 2ru his poverty can be made rich(2corinth.8:9)..stop calling odaz gullible thinking you r wise cos seest thou a man wise in his own eyes,derez more hope for a fool dan derez 4him(proverbs26:12),but trust in d Lord with all your heart and lean not on thine own understanding,in all your ways acknowledge him,and he shall direct your path,be not wise in thine own eyes,fear d Lord and depart from evil,it shall be health toh thy navel and marrow toh thy bone(proverbs3:5-cool. May d Lord give us all understanding.
Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by tellwisdom: 4:57pm On Apr 30, 2013
d_stranger:
Can we see yours? undecided

Ole angry
Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by Kingsteve(m): 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2013
lawizle:

D things of d Spirit are as foolishness unto d natural man(1Corinthians2:14) but d foolishness of God is better dan d wisdom of man(1Corinthians1:25)..perhaps you don't know dat God taketh delight in d prosperity of his servants(psalm35:27)..& Christ became poor so we 2ru his poverty can be made rich(2corinth.8:9)..stop calling odaz gullible thinking you r wise cos seest thou a man wise in his own eyes,derez more hope for a fool dan derez 4him(proverbs26:12),but trust in d Lord with all your heart and lean not on thine own understanding,in all your ways acknowledge him,and he shall direct your path,be not wise in thine own eyes,fear d Lord and depart from evil,it shall be health toh thy navel and marrow toh thy bone(proverbs3:5-cool. May d Lord give us all understanding.

D things of d Spirit are as foolishness unto d natural man(1Corinthians2:14) but d foolishness of God is better dan d wisdom of man(1Corinthians1:25)..perhaps you don't know dat God taketh delight in d prosperity of his servants(psalm35:27)..& Christ became poor so we 2ru his poverty can be made rich(2corinth.8:9)..stop calling odaz gullible thinking you r wise cos seest thou a man wise in his own eyes,derez more hope for a fool dan derez 4him(proverbs26:12),but trust in d Lord with all your heart and. lean not on thine own understanding,in all your ways acknowledge him,and he shall direct your path,be not wise in thine own eyes,fear d Lord and depart from evil,it shall be health toh thy navel and marrow toh thy bone(proverbs3:5-cool. May d Lord give us all understanding.

D things of d Spirit are as foolishness unto d natural man(1Corinthians2:14) but d foolishness of God is better dan d wisdom of man(1Corinthians1:25)..perhaps you don't know dat God taketh delight in d prosperity of his servants(psalm35:27)..& Christ became poor so we 2ru his poverty can be made rich(2corinth.8:9)..stop calling odaz gullible thinking you r wise cos seest thou a man wise in his own eyes,derez more hope for a fool dan derez 4him(proverbs26:12),but trust in d Lord with all your heart and. lean not on thine own understanding,in all your ways acknowledge him,and he shall direct your path,be not wise in thine own eyes,fear d Lord and depart from evil,it shall be health toh thy navel and marrow toh thy bone(proverbs3:5-cool. May d Lord give us all understanding.

D things of d Spirit are as foolishness unto d natural man(1Corinthians2:14) but d foolishness of God is better dan d wisdom of man(1Corinthians1:25)..perhaps you don't know dat God taketh delight in d prosperity of his servants(psalm35:27)..& Christ became poor so we 2ru his poverty can be made rich(2corinth.8:9)..stop calling odaz gullible thinking you r wise cos seest thou a man wise in his own eyes,derez more hope for a fool dan derez 4him(proverbs26:12),but trust in d Lord with all your heart and lean not on thine own understanding,in all your ways acknowledge him,and he shall direct your path,be not wise in thine own eyes,fear d Lord and depart from evil,it shall be health toh thy navel and marrow toh thy bone(proverbs3:5-cool. May d Lord give us all understanding.[/b]

I believe there's a 'Religion section', you're obviously on the wrong thread!
Your posts are boring and irrelevant, do us a favour and take your preaching somewhere else...Man of God!
Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by LesbianBoy(m): 5:58pm On Apr 30, 2013
bblacky:

How many Nigerian boiz will do wat he s doing 4 her? cheesy
And what is chris brown doing to her wink
Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2013
My Nigerian sisters, una dey learn? no be only a guy dey buy give a gurl
Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by Birdmanjnr(m): 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2013
Venchy:

OMG, what has buying a car for her boy friend got to do with the price of fish?

Mumu of the Highest order, Pastors Chicken Goat.

Learn how to use your Brian rather thinking of your pastor....This are two incomparable people.
must you make comment. The bottom line is that u are a learner.
Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by Kingspin(m): 9:52pm On Apr 30, 2013
This is a challenge to our Nigerian ladies..
Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by Emiru(m): 10:49pm On Apr 30, 2013
vykte:
Wht's d rationale behind d comparison? Pls tink before u post.

be mute and reasonable, he jez made a point. When a Jet was bought 4 a pastor u all rattled and jangoled insulted ur heads, now a mere gurl bought a car 4 a guy dat av once proved her worthless and uselex u all will say "true love neva dies" . You don't, can't and will never know what that man of God had done to d lives of his members and d nearest environment...be wise. As my friend said, GOD PUNISH SATAN!!!
Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:56am On May 01, 2013
I find ds hard 2 believe dis....dey r nt even 2geda at the moment.... Cb even unfollowed her on twitter, and strtd fflwn ex gf karrueche tran while riri nw fflws drake......bt d bdy is 5th may i guess...we shall see den.....
Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by remmer56(m): 9:12am On May 01, 2013
some ladies and their life patterns.. she loves him and forgives him totally.. People react in different ways..i know where those ur eyes are focused on.. My sister, if you love your man.. love am anyhow e be! na wise advice.. she probably knows he would even do more.. monetary gift no be am.. she knows the depth of his heart..
Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by remmer56(m): 9:16am On May 01, 2013
I wish I could get the police to arrest you! why you de compare pastor and Rihanna?? firstly the girl accepts she is not holier than thou than these pastors claim.. if you preach a doctrine, it is only reasonable to practice it. some of them self go collect from you put their children for school abroad (na pastor too oh) where dese funds de come from you? this girl has got a talent that's fetches her dough! she is in the big business!! pastor too de the big BUSINESS?
Emiru:

be mute and reasonable, he jez made a point. When a Jet was bought 4 a pastor u all rattled and jangoled insulted ur heads, now a mere gurl bought a car 4 a guy dat av once proved her worthless and uselex u all will say "true love neva dies" . You don't, can't and will never know what that man of God had done to d lives of his members and d nearest environment...be wise. As my friend said, GOD PUNISH SATAN!!!
Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by bosun11(m): 9:48am On May 01, 2013
abhosts: I wonder what Chris Brown would buy her in return for her Birthday.

Mayb a private jet..lmaooo
Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by famousguy01(m): 12:34pm On May 01, 2013
I tire for this babe. and the chris no send am sef![/quote] Rihanna no be naija babe ooo. Dats wat they call love
Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by Vicdurella(m): 1:17pm On May 01, 2013
U must be smoking cement or capped ur head with G-string if u expect nija ladies to do this for we,their Bfs.
Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by Moralistli(m): 8:34pm On May 01, 2013
Biz strategy!

Just struck a deal wit merc.... Show-fare, showbiz!!!
Re: Rihanna Buys Chris Brown A £700,000 Car For Birthday (PHOTO) by Paulpenny(m): 8:48am On Jul 08, 2016
Waiting for my naija gurls to emulate their american counterpart

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date / Phyno Vs Zoro | Who Is To Be The King Of Igbo Rap In This 2017 ? / Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.