Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,252 members, 7,891,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:46 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (431470 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Scopx: 5:27am On Nov 30, 2013
pls help the email address i used to my fill my form has been locked by yahoo nd i cant send nor receive mail wat shud i do
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 5:31am On Nov 30, 2013
biggie1o2: An agent applied 4her with a wrong dob and place of birth. D age diff is 4years older dab she is now and place of birth (ibadan) instead of lagos. Put we used d correct details of her wen filling the forms and submitted via email. I called kcc last nyt and d lady said we hv to stick with d dob in which der hv on thier database but we hv already sent d completed forms. Can ee resend it usin d details d agent used or stick wit her real details. Besides am not sure dey might honour this forms we sent coz i didnt include her dob on d body of d mail sent 2dem which is mandatory for dem to work on ur mail.

This is where we are now, what can we do frm here.

I see your predicament, I am advising you to use the correct age, which is what you have sent in the forms, do not change it as that is what is on her certificates and passports and birth certificate I believe. Tell your sister to tell the CO the truth at the interview if the CO raise an issue on it, tell him that an agent applied for her and made the mistake of putting wrong DOB and place of birth, They understand and know agents help people to apply and mistakes are made and they do not make issues on it so long u tell the truth. Believe me we give this people too much credit they will not note or see this difference in DOB or place of birth not to talk of raising issues about it. Tell ur sis that the visa is hers IJN amen. u will surely testify on her behalf IJN amen.

Others please comment
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by apex555(m): 6:29am On Nov 30, 2013
candytos:

I see your predicament, I am advising you to use the correct age, which is what you have sent in the forms, do not change it as that is what is on her certificates and passports and birth certificate I believe. Tell your sister to tell the CO the truth at the interview if the CO raise an issue on it, tell him that an agent applied for her and made the mistake of putting wrong DOB and place of birth, They understand and know agents help people to apply and mistakes are made and they do not make issues on it so long u tell the truth. Believe me we give this people too much credit they will not note or see this difference in DOB or place of birth not to talk of raising issues about it. Tell ur sis that the visa is hers IJN amen. u will surely testify on her behalf IJN amen.

Others please comment

Good response so shall it be IJN.thank you all 4 ur good job here God bless u all.good morning
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 6:36am On Nov 30, 2013
candytos:

Others please comment
You have spoken well bro.
We are blessed to have you in the forum, for me, I read more of older posts these days as my interview is approaching. You know, a kind of revision grin
@ Biggie1o2, Let the person input correct details now that you have opportunity to do so. this will avert future conflicts and be prepared to explain to convince the C.O on interview day. God will Favour all of us
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 6:46am On Nov 30, 2013
Scopx: pls help the email address i used to my fill my form has been locked by yahoo nd i cant send nor receive mail wat shud i do
Simple. Firstly, put your mind at rest.
E-mail is just a means of alert when 2nd NL arrived, so I will advice you to open another e-mail address, use it to communicate with them to confirm they don't require any further information on the forms you submitted, and Check the site (www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC) where you printed your first notification from on a regular basis, that's where your APPOINTMENT/INVITATION SCHEDULE will be.
Hope you get it?

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by biggie1o2(m): 8:03am On Nov 30, 2013
Thank u all for ur input, i appreciate. But my concern is this, we used her correct details in filling the form which we sent to them but this is the auto reply from kcc. "The Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) has received your email.  This emailaddress, KCCDV@state.gov is for case-specific Diversity Visa inquiresonly.  If you would like to check the status of your entry, please do soat www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC.  This website is the definitive means ofdetermining whether or not you were selected for possible furtherprocessing.For inquiries about specific cases, please ensure that you have includedyour case number, first and last name, and date of birth with your inquiry.  If this information is not provided or is inaccurate, KCC willbe unable to process your inquiry"

Like I said we didnt include her dob in the body of the mail sent b it her real dob or the wrong dob. Will it b an issue? Or shld we resend the mail??
candytos:

Others please comment

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Outstandingsand(m): 10:05am On Nov 30, 2013
Gudmorning house, please reading through again got me confused on the birth certificate thing, i have a birth certificate issued to my parents in 1990 by the oyo state registrer and its original written in pen, sighned n staped buh in a normal short certificate paper form and reading through i saw something like birth certificate in short paper form is not acceptable can someone explain please.. I really dont undastnd.. Thanks.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Daudsmart: 10:12am On Nov 30, 2013
biggie1o2: Thank u all for ur input, i appreciate. But my concern is this, we used her correct details in filling the form which we sent to them but this is the auto reply from kcc. "The Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) has received your email.  This emailaddress, KCCDV@state.gov is for case-specific Diversity Visa inquiresonly.  If you would like to check the status of your entry, please do soat www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC.  This website is the definitive means ofdetermining whether or not you were selected for possible furtherprocessing.For inquiries about specific cases, please ensure that you have includedyour case number, first and last name, and date of birth with your inquiry.  If this information is not provided or is inaccurate, KCC willbe unable to process your inquiry"

Like I said we didnt include her dob in the body of the mail sent b it her real dob or the wrong dob. Will it b an issue? Or shld we resend the mail??
yes bro! That is the normal response you get immediately after delivery, so they will latter reply u in couple of days that 'ur forms have been received, the information provided would be included in ur case file for review'. The visa is hers by God's grace.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ukemeglitter: 11:02am On Nov 30, 2013
Hello,

You don't need to worry yourself about that cos the 2NL will be will uploaded on the DV website i.e https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/
But meanwhile if you want to retrieve your e-mail you can simply go to Yahoo website i.e https://edit.yahoo.com/forgot?stage=fe100&src=ym&intl=us&done=http://mail.yahoo.com&partner= and simply answer the questions they will ask you.

OR
You simply open a new E-mail and then send a mail to KCC notifying them of the change of E-mail, remember to include your NAME, DOB, CASE NUMBER.

And in addition to that if you don't want to open a new E-mail, you need to be checking your 2NL on DV website when you are current cos it will be uploaded there and not your E-mail, But the E-mail is just to let you know when the 2NL is available for you.

Hope it helps!

Scopx: pls help the email address i used to my fill my form has been locked by yahoo nd i cant send nor receive mail wat shud i do
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jejelady(f): 11:15am On Nov 30, 2013
Congrats to all winners of DV 2014. Wishing u a happy ending and success overall. I am officially back here and please let me know when my attention is needed. Love u all...
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 11:25am On Nov 30, 2013
jejelady: Congrats to all winners of DV 2014. Wishing u a happy ending and success overall. I am officially back here and please let me know when my attention is needed. Love u all...
You are warmly welcome, How's Thanksgiving get-together Dinner / Party?
God will perfect ours (2014 people) too, so that You can have more people to host next year grin grin grin
We will appreciate your continued presence here, to share with us, real Life experience in practical approach and updates over there in the State.
Once again 'Jejemama', u re welcome
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ukemeglitter: 11:53am On Nov 30, 2013
You are warmly welcome

jejelady: Congrats to all winners of DV 2014. Wishing u a happy ending and success overall. I am officially back here and please let me know when my attention is needed. Love u all...
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 11:56am On Nov 30, 2013
Officially back here? We will like to know you better as some of us are new. You are welcome!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 12:17pm On Nov 30, 2013
@ Jejelady. Now I understand that you are one of d veteran forumites. When U said officially I tht you are a new staff of Nairaland. How is Dallas?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2013
apex555: I am one of the luck winners of DV 2014 I send my form 2 kcc on 3rd June 2013 my case no is 127** I just join dis thread and I have go true few out the comment you guy are reallllllyyyyyyyyy doing a gr8 job God bless you all IJN.my question is this.
1 in my primary school certificate my name there is this Adegare Adewale but when I enter secondry school I includ Prosper and since then I have been using the 3 name for all my document like dis Adegare prosper Adewale hope dis will not affect me?
2nd there is a mistake on my WEAC certificate the date of birth is 1988 and my real DOB is 1986 and 1986 is what I have been using 4 all my document including my international passport but about 3weeks that I collect my certificate dat is when I realise the mistake.what can I do?
3rd in my WEAC 2005 I have only B3 in commerce in 2006 I wrote NECO EnGLISH C4 MATHS C6 GOVERNMENT C6 ACCOUNT C6 I also have national Diploma I mine good 2 go?
pls ur repose 2 this question is very important God bless u all
Read this
garvins:
Thanks Broda........... i really appreciates ur Good wishes. Here is my case number 2013AF00093xxx i will like you guys to give me an advice what to do and when do you think our interview date will be. and About the DS 122 AND 230 will be send by DHL OR US exp. i only have neco cert with just 4 credits but ENG F9 BUT SOME1 TOLD ME THAT
it is not a requirement to have had English at school, so the fact that you don't have English on your school certificate is not a problem. You must however be able to show that you completed 12 years at school.
Source: https://www.nairaland.com/927190/dv-2013-winners-meet-here/13#10883459
for bolded, this experience may help you
garvins: i tank GOD for d master plan, baba GOD is surer than,
Last week Thursday at exactly 11:40.29 AM i received a call from The Embassy the lady that called me said that the Administrative Procesing for my name being so common was completed and that my name was cleared. I was told to bring my passport in and to pick up my visa. Thank you Jesus!!! the nightmare is over. My case was sent to administrative procesing Jan 15th and I got a confirmation that they can issue my visa yesterday Monday 25th it took 5 working days.
Today I realized no matter how old we get, we will always be full of joy and happiness as soon as we have the support of our friends and family,ALL THANKS TO THE MASTER PLAN.BABA GOD!.

FIRST INTERVIEW
Remember I went there with Neco with knw certificate bt testimonial, scratch card and statement of result and other relevant Documents.
WINDOW 13 THE WHITE CO:
CO: Morning
ME: Good morning
CO: What is your name?
ME: I told him my name:
CO: How old are you
ME: 20
CO: What is my highest Education?
ME: High school
CO: What year
ME: 2012
CO: u scored B3 in your mathematics… I think that is your best subject
ME: Not really…. But Biology
CO: Biology c4 ok…… what topic do u encounter …..
ME: Cell, energy, photosynthesis (Na lie ooooo)
CO: keep typing
CO: What topic in math
ME: Plans shapes such as Triangle, rectangle, circle e.t.c
CO: which topic do you encounter in your commerce?
ME: for my mind which kind Jamb question be this self. I tell him BANK
CO: What is bank?
ME: Bank can be defined as a financial institute where money kept and other valuable things or Will
CO: Smile busy typing
CO: what have you been doing?
ME: I work in a Cyber café
CO: as what cyber attendant
CO: Your school Reside where
ME: Lagos
CO: when did enroll to d school
ME: 2010
CO: how many students are actually in ur class
ME: 25
CO: Ur Total number in school
ME: about 150 it’s private school
CO: we will call you latter and he return my original NPC certificate nd My statement of result, print out to me But retain my MEDICAL REPORT,POLICE REPORT, A COPY NPC certificate
ME: when
CO: Have dis letter: Dear applicant this office regrets to inform you that it is unable to issue a visa today. Your case requires additional administrative processing. We will notify you by e-mail or phone as soon as the administrative processing is complete. Pls do not return until we have contacted you. if you have not heard from us within 60 days of your original interview date, pls send an e-mail to LagosIV@state.gov and request an update.
You may return at 1:00pm on the day that you are re-invited after the administrative processing is complete.

FEB 25 2013.
9JA GUY: CALL ARE U MRS SOSOSOSOSOSOS
ME: YES SIR
9JA GUY: PLS CAN I HAVE UR PASSPORT PLS
ME: YES I GIVE AM WITH SMILE BUT FOR MY MIND NA MAKE DEM KNW DENIAL ME OOO HMMMM
9JA GUY: PLS PICK UR VISA AT CIRCLE ADDRESS
ME: THANK YOU SIR
that is all but the GUY NO GIVE ME INSTRUCTION AW TO PAY USCIS NEW FEE HOPE AM NT IN WAHALA.

i tank GOD for d master plan, baba GOD is surer than,
Last week Thursday at exactly 11:40.29 AM i received a call from The Embassy the lady that called me said that the Administrative Procesing for my name being so common was completed and that my name was cleared. I was told to bring my passport in and to pick up my visa. Thank you Jesus!!! the nightmare is over. My case was sent to administrative procesing Jan 15th and I got a confirmation that they can issue my visa yesterday Monday 25th it took 5 working days.
Today I realized no matter how old we get, we will always be full of joy and happiness as soon as we have the support of our friends and family,ALL THANKS TO THE MASTER PLAN.BABA GOD!.
source: https://www.nairaland.com/927190/dv-2013-winners-meet-here/505#14504239
Hope u learnt sometin there?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Boomshakar: 2:49pm On Nov 30, 2013
Congratulations @janut. I'm so happy for you
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Boomshakar: 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2013
House, please is it compulsory to attach the affidavit to my NPC certificate of birth?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by powerfuljc: 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2013
Good day forumites,
The strong memebers of this forum took me with surprise, for more than 3 times that I wrote the circumstances that besiege my forms to KCC, I wrote that I was one the DV 2014 selectees, with case number 2014AF 000069** that my bio-data forms had been sent and received by KCC since July 27,2013 this year and that my case number have been current since November as published in their bulletin, up till now I have not receive my 2 notification letter, but to my surprise nobody in this forum cares to encourage me and provide the way forward. Please house I really need your contributions.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by powerfuljc: 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2013
Good day forumites,
The strong memebers of this forum took me with surprise, for more than 3 times that I wrote the circumstances that besiege my forms to KCC, I wrote that I was one the DV 2014 selectees, with case number 2014AF 000069** that my bio-data forms had been sent and received by KCC since July 27,2013 this year and that my case number have been current since November as published in their bulletin, up till now I have not receive my 2 notification letter, but to my surprise nobody in this forum cares to encourage me and provide the way forward. Please house I really need your contributions and helps.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Outstandingsand(m): 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2013
PLEASE SOMEONE SAY SOMETHING.. I have a birth certificate that was issured in 1990 under oyo state gov by a local gov registrer, it has my parents name n mine on it.. n its a little more than 1/2 of an A4 paper. Please is it still acceptable?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by apex555(m): 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2013
Obatide:
Read this

Source: https://www.nairaland.com/927190/dv-2013-winners-meet-here/13#10883459
for bolded, this experience may help you

source: https://www.nairaland.com/927190/dv-2013-winners-meet-here/505#14504239
Hope u learnt sometin there?

Thank you so mush I reallllllyyyyyyyyy Appreaciate
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by biggie1o2(m): 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2013
Okay thankz daudsmart. Lets hope on thier next reply.

Daudsmart: yes bro! That is the normal response you get immediately after delivery, so they will latter reply u in couple of days that 'ur forms have been received, the information provided would be included in ur case file for review'. The visa is hers by God's grace.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by coop: 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2013
@ powerfuljc. just be patient And preparing for your documents, am also expecting my 2nd letter But i just belief it will come sooner. God's time is d best
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagbabe: 3:22pm On Nov 30, 2013
Outstandingsand: Gudmorning house, please reading through again got me confused on the birth certificate thing, i have a birth certificate issued to my parents in 1990 by the oyo state registrer and its original written in pen, sighned n staped buh in a normal short certificate paper form and reading through i saw something like birth certificate in short paper form is not acceptable can someone explain please.. I really dont undastnd.. Thanks.
yes the short paper birth certificate isn't accepted,the dv requirement is NPC birth attestation,so pls continue reading through old posts,u'd see how to go about getting it.Hope this helps
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagbabe: 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2013
Boomshakar: House, please is it compulsory to attach the affidavit to my NPC certificate of birth?
yes,if u are getting it in Lagos,babs animashaun,atleast am sure of that.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagbabe: 3:38pm On Nov 30, 2013
Obatide:
You have spoken well bro.
We are blessed to have you in the forum, for me, I read more of older posts these days as my interview is approaching. You know, a kind of revision grin
@ Biggie1o2, Let the person input correct details now that you have opportunity to do so. this will avert future conflicts and be prepared to explain to convince the C.O on interview day. God will Favour all of us
Obatide,are u current yet?if u are,wen is ur interview?are u going for interview as single or family?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by AnthonyLofty(m): 3:40pm On Nov 30, 2013
@Janut and those that did their interview recently,please what is the current exchange rate at the embassy?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by thuyahky(m): 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2013
powerfuljc: Good day forumites,
The strong memebers of this forum took me with surprise, for more than 3 times that I wrote the circumstances that besiege my forms to KCC, I wrote that I was one the DV 2014 selectees, with case number 2014AF 000069** that my bio-data forms had been sent and received by KCC since July 27,2013 this year and that my case number have been current since November as published in their bulletin, up till now I have not receive my 2 notification letter, but to my surprise nobody in this forum cares to encourage me and provide the way forward. Please house I really need your contributions.
d you update your form after you send it to kcc?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 4:45pm On Nov 30, 2013
Boomshakar: House, please is it compulsory to attach the affidavit to my NPC certificate of birth?
If you meant for interview, Its not compulsory
But if it is to process NPC in Lagos, it is compulsory
Hope it helps?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2013
Outstandingsand: PLEASE SOMEONE SAY SOMETHING.. I have a birth certificate that was issured in 1990 under oyo state gov by a local gov registrer, it has my parents name n mine on it.. n its a little more than 1/2 of an A4 paper. Please is it still acceptable?
Your question has been answered Severally, in the process of this Dv Lottery, investing more time to read and go extral mile in searching for information cannot be over emphazised. So follow previous post on that subject matter pls, and you will be glad you did.
In summary, to be at safer side, DO the NPC ATTESTATION.
hope you are not offended sir?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by powerfuljc: 4:57pm On Nov 30, 2013
@coop, please when did you sent your bio-data forms to kcc.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by powerfuljc: 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2013
@coop, please when did you sent your bio-data forms to kcc and when did kcc receive them.thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (264) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.