Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,206 members, 7,891,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:40 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (431458 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 2:24pm On Dec 02, 2013
Obatide:
Congratulations bro.
December, being a month of ULTIMATE GIFT, the month that God remembered the world again and Gave His only Son, I pray that 'everything' will work for our favour in the month of December, Ultimate Grace, Favour, and easiest interview will be our portion to start with you on the 3rd.
Pls go and collecet your Visa and lets move to the next level.
House, pls pray with us ooooooooooooooo

Beloved, our prayers are with you. Your testimony shall be perfect in Jesus name.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Malcolm28(m): 2:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
Justme2003:

On the contrary, they actually allowed me in with my baby food after a thorough check, I had the hot water flask, milk and the feeding bottle. They only need to be sure that you have a baby you need to feed but certainly not drinks or snacks as we made the kids took their food in the car as soon as we got there.
Thanks so much guys. All your suggestions are noted. Thanks again.
G2Glory: .

You may be allowed to go in with snacks for your children. I saw one little girl eating snack in the hall. Advisably, get a light meal for the children. I made my children to take tea & slice of bread before entering the hall. We were out by 9.15am. Is like there are preference for family with children.

Pls don't forget to offload yourself of any metallic objects & those things that are forbidden. I wish you all the best & your is sure in Jesus name.

Congratulations & Rejoice.
Thanks so much guys. All your suggestions are noted. Thanks again.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by rantileye: 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2013
Please a friend asked a question that i cant answer directly, the questions is can LAMINATED DOCUMENT be honored at the embassy. Such as NPC certificate and WAEC result.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 3:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
Good Afternoon Forumite.. am glad to be part of this best forum. Please i really wanna know this.. if I can get my Date of Birth Certificate, WAEC Statement of Result and Certificate, Police Report and Medical Report probably after my 2NL. then what else document will I have to get besides and is NPC Attestation of Birth Not Birth Certificate..? and is it compulsory if I have My DOB Certificate.. pls i need a response urgently
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jigga40(m): 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2013
rantileye: Please a friend asked a question that i cant answer directly, the questions is can LAMINATED DOCUMENT be honored at the embassy. Such as NPC certificate and WAEC result.
"Yes" according to VISAOFFICER!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kunledox: 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2013
Good day to you all,pls my CN is 2014AF00016***,pls when is the likely possible month for me to have my 2NL,i mean my interview date?pls i need someone to talk to me. Thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2013
rantileye: Please a friend asked a question that i cant answer directly, the questions is can LAMINATED DOCUMENT be honored at the embassy. Such as NPC certificate and WAEC result.
YES!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jigga40(m): 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2013
kunledox: Good day to you all,pls my CN is 2014AF00016***,pls when is the likely possible month for me to have my 2NL,i mean my interview date?pls i need someone to talk to me. Thanks
expect ur interview next year,from April! Tentatively speaking!!

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kennex89(m): 6:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
hellow my fellow members in the house, the bulletin is now being updated for January, for those of us with proxy case numbers should be on prayers and be hopeful that we will be favoured this new month bulletin. thanks.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 6:36pm On Dec 02, 2013
kennex89: hellow my fellow members in the house, the bulletin is now being updated for January, for those of us with proxy case numbers should be on prayers and be hopeful that we will be favoured this new month bulletin. thanks.
Is there any proxy in dv case number? You dont need to announce prayer in dat regard.let pple of faith be. Thanks.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 8:06pm On Dec 02, 2013
kevwe_flex: Good afternoon house. Please I want make a suggestion. We all did not meet here by mistake or chance, I believe it's orchestrated by the Most High that we have to know one another here at this time. Many have come and gone especially after successful interview, they jet out and are too busy most times to say hi. It's not that they don't want to say hi, but like I wrote, they are too busy. From this, I wish to suggest that we try as much as possible to connect with one another, I know some of us have already, but it would be great if we continue to remain as one family. Nairaland is the platform with which we all knew ourselves at the instance of winning the DV lottery. Wouldn't it be lovely also if we continue to see each other after now, drop lines via the various social media, share business ideas after now in the USA? We would all be one strong indivisible family of class of DV 2014 family. Have reunions in the States. I'm sure it would be wonderful. What say you guys in the house? If you agree, click like and send PMs to members to connect.
Good suggestion
This has been on my mind too
Guess you have seen pix of Thanksgiving party held in Texas where most of 2013 people in Texas were hosted by Jejelady?
Seeing Gentiger,Temmytanny,neroxp,Roodboy,Gunners4u,Jejelady herself and others, it's awesome.
I believe by 2014 Thanksgiving party, we will also be there. Amen
For all members who have secured their visa and are traveling very soon, Pls, be ready to host us and share with us what will benefit us, so that we will be well prepared when coming too.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by apex555(m): 8:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
good evening my e-family pls can any body in the house describe 2 me the nearest court 2 the NPC office dat I can do affidafit 4 my NPC and again Hw can I locate the NPC office 4rm ojota how mush do u think will be ok 4 me 2 do both affidafit and the certification and what are the document dat will be required thank 4 ur response in advance
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kennex89(m): 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2013
komakan: Is there any proxy in dv case number? You dont need to announce prayer in dat regard.let pple of faith be. Thanks.

proxy is this regards means nearness, so for those that have close case numbers like 8k to 10k should be hopeful that numbers will be updated and Prayer answereth all things.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 9:07pm On Dec 02, 2013
Obatide:
Good suggestion
This has been on my mind too
Guess you have seen pix of Thanksgiving party held in Texas where most of 2013 people in Texas were hosted by Jejelady?
Seeing Gentiger,Temmytanny,neroxp,Roodboy,Gunners4u,Jejelady herself and others, it's awesome.
I believe by 2014 Thanksgiving party, we will also be there. Amen
For all members who have secured their visa and are traveling very soon, Pls, be ready to host us and share with us what will benefit us, so that we will be well prepared when coming too.

Nice One Obatide and Kevwe
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ajibiola: 9:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
Pls let some talk 2 me
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2013
apex555: good evening my e-family pls can any body in the house describe 2 me the nearest court 2 the NPC office dat I can do affidafit 4 my NPC and again Hw can I locate the NPC office 4rm ojota how mush do u think will be ok 4 me 2 do both affidafit and the certification and what are the document dat will be required thank 4 ur response in advance

The NPC office is @ Babs Animashaun in Surulere area of Lagos but I'm not sure of any Law Court
that might be closer to it but I'll suggest u get their first or just go to Ikeja High Court for d affidavit and
find ur way to Surulere for the age attestation.

From ojota, just take a buss to Ojuelegba, board another buss going tru Bode Thomas to Bab Animashaun, ask or just look around for d sign post. Its also beside NYCE office.

Not too sure of d required doc but hold on, I'm sure my proff's (Obatide & Kevwe) in d house will get u more info on this.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ajibiola: 9:49pm On Dec 02, 2013
Pls let someone chat with me.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 9:57pm On Dec 02, 2013
ajibiola: Pls let someone chat with me.

What's up Ajibola, what's ur question
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagbabe: 11:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
kevwe_flex: Good afternoon house. Please I want make a suggestion. We all did not meet here by mistake or chance, I believe it's orchestrated by the Most High that we have to know one another here at this time. Many have come and gone especially after successful interview, they jet out and are too busy most times to say hi. It's not that they don't want to say hi, but like I wrote, they are too busy. From this, I wish to suggest that we try as much as possible to connect with one another, I know some of us have already, but it would be great if we continue to remain as one family. Nairaland is the platform with which we all knew ourselves at the instance of winning the DV lottery. Wouldn't it be lovely also if we continue to see each other after now, drop lines via the various social media, share business ideas after now in the USA? We would all be one strong indivisible family of class of DV 2014 family. Have reunions in the States. I'm sure it would be wonderful. What say you guys in the house? If you agree, click like and send PMs to members to connect.
very well said.I like the idea of having reunion in the state,am definitely keying into this idea.kevwe,ur suggestions/opinions always on point,thumbs up!.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagbabe: 11:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
very well said.I like the idea of having reunion in the state,am definitely keying into this idea.kevwe,ur suggestions/opinions always on point,thumbs up!.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagbabe: 11:19pm On Dec 02, 2013
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagbabe: 11:31pm On Dec 02, 2013
timimoyegun:

The NPC office is @ Babs Animashaun in Surulere area of Lagos but I'm not sure of any Law Court
that might be closer to it but I'll suggest u get their first or just go to Ikeja High Court for d affidavit and

From ojota, just take a buss to Ojuelegba, board another buss going tru Bode Thomas to Bab Animashaun, ask or just look around for d sign post. Its also beside NYCE office.

Not too sure of d required doc but hold on, I'm sure my proff's (Obatide & Kevwe) in d house will get u more info on this.
for the affidavit,all u need is get to the nearest high court with 1 passport photograph,a typed format for declaration of age and 500naira or 1 passport photograph nd 1k(they'd type the format for you).for NPC,2 passport,d affidavit nd a typed letter containing ur bio-data nd ur parents bio-data nd 3k if in Lagos nd it'd be ready in 2 WEEKS.u can read old posts for the format on the letter for npc.hope this helps
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagbabe: 11:31pm On Dec 02, 2013
timimoyegun:

for the affidavit,all u need is get to the nearest high court with 1 passport photograph,a typed format for declaration of age and 500naira or 1 passport photograph nd 1k(they'd type the format for you).for NPC,2 passport,d affidavit nd a typed letter containing ur bio-data nd ur parents bio-data nd 3k if in Lagos nd it'd be ready in 2 WEEKS.u can read old posts for the format on the letter for npc.hope this helps
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 6:56am On Dec 03, 2013
timimoyegun:

Prof ke?
we are all rubbing minds ooooo, Learning day by day too.
You and @Lagbabe have already gave best advise to him, Just in Addition, Pls take more than 3 passoprts for all because federal High court collect 2 for affidavit from me and NPC collected 2 as well.
For Direction, I took IJESHA, along Mile2 express road, board a bus to AGUDA and Marwa (Napep) to NPC at the same address, it costs #100 to #120 from IJESHA to the NPC office.
Hope it helps?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 7:03am On Dec 03, 2013
May GOD perfect all He hath started with our members at the Emberssy today, May His only Name be praised as we await their testimonies very soon.
Fellow members, Hope we remember them in our prayers?

3 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chinny2014(m): 8:36am On Dec 03, 2013
[quote
author=Obatide]May GOD perfect all He hath started with our members at
the Emberssy today, May His only Name be praised as we await their
testimonies very soon.
Fellow members, Hope we remember them in our prayers?[/quote] God will never forsake His children,dt is His message for all going interview dis week,go and possess ur possession bc its hv bn decleared urs from Above, VICTORIA ASCERTA
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 8:47am On Dec 03, 2013
chinny2014: God will never forsake His children,dt is His message for all going interview dis week,go and possess ur possession bc its hv bn decleared urs from Above, VICTORIA ASCERTA
Yes! The visas is theirs already in Jesus name,amen.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 9:00am On Dec 03, 2013
Obatide: May GOD perfect all He hath started with our members at the Emberssy today, May His only Name be praised as we await their testimonies very soon.
Fellow members, Hope we remember them in our prayers?

Ameeeeeeennnn!! The God that started this Journey with shall put smile and Happiness on their faces. IJN. God's divine favour shall follow them and HE shall favour them with a unique interview. They shall come here to testify to your goodness Amen ...Faith Works wonders
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by apex555(m): 9:13am On Dec 03, 2013
lagbabe: for the affidavit,all u need is get to the nearest high court with 1 passport photograph,a typed format for declaration of age and 500naira or 1 passport photograph nd 1k(they'd type the format for you).for NPC,2 passport,d affidavit nd a typed letter containing ur bio-data nd ur parents bio-data nd 3k if in Lagos nd it'd be ready in 2 WEEKS.u can read old posts for the format on the letter for npc.hope this helps

Thank so mush 4 all ur response I am very gr8ful,this my prayer 4 every body in the house,u will never be put 2 shame what make u happy will never turn 2 sadness in ur life IJN.2 every body going 4 there interview dis week just go and approve ur visa,so shall it be IJN 2 every body in the house will shall all meet in US 4 a great celebration IJN.if u believe shout a biger AMEEEEENNNNNNN.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Malcolm28(m): 9:28am On Dec 03, 2013
Hi Forumites, I just came out of the embassy. My family's visa has been approved. Thanks everyone for the show of support. I will give a detailed account of my experience later. Gracias!!!

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 9:30am On Dec 03, 2013
breaking news.........................
God has done it again, Malcolm28 visa approved, God u are Awesome
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 9:33am On Dec 03, 2013

Absolutely YES . All my family documents are laminated & no embassy ever raised objection to it. It is a way of protecting & preserving it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (264) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.