Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,574 members, 7,921,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:34 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (433700 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagbabe: 11:17am On Dec 04, 2013
G2Glory:

Not a double entry at all. It was my wife that won as well - What an interesting thing God bless all our wives for this wonderful blessings they brought to our different homes.

i gbadun dis your comment o!husbands that their wives are responsible for bringing this uncommon Favour should forever be dotted on and pampered for they have brot to the family a lifetime opportunity on a platter of gold.Speaking on behalf of all wives selected,can I get a Holla!!!

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 11:21am On Dec 04, 2013
G2Glory:

Not a double entry at all. It was my wife that won as well - What an interesting thing God bless all our wives for this wonderful blessings they brought to our different homes.

@G2Glory, it's was my wife's entry that won too....God will not only bless our wives but will also establish them in our homes and families and make them like Leah and Rachel who together built the House of Jacob....God bless you our sweet wives IJN - Amen!!!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 11:25am On Dec 04, 2013
lagbabe: i gbadun dis your comment o!husbands that their wives are responsible for bringing this uncommon Favour should forever be dotted on and pampered for they have brot to the family a lifetime opportunity on a platter of gold.Speaking on behalf of all wives selected,can I get a Holla!!!

@Lagbabe.....You are on point!!! God bless you and God bless my adorable wife and God bless all the wives that have brought us these uncommon fortunes....you ladies are a wholesome package from heaven....we will forever cherish and love you.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagbabe: 11:32am On Dec 04, 2013
ItyRoyal:

@G2Glory....i am full in support of this suggestion, it's also in line with what Kewve and Obatide suggested earlier. but my concern is; how do we maintain this close contact since we are not allowed to drop personal contact details within the forum? my suggestion: can we open like a group forum in any of the social medial and advise interested members to register ?....there we can exchange personal contact details and discuss more freely? it's just my thinking - others may have better suggestions.
i totally agree with opening a group forum on any other social media,it makes sense.Since the rules here doesn't permit us to exchange personal contacts.for instance,buklan4real is on my whatsapp contact nd we talk very well could even call her if I need to.shout out to u @buklan4real.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagbabe: 11:34am On Dec 04, 2013
ItyRoyal:

@Lagbabe.....You are on point!!! God bless you and God bless my adorable wife and God bless all the wives that have brought us these uncommon fortunes....you ladies are a wholesome package from heaven....we will forever cherish and love you.
a big AMEN to all your prayers for madam. grin
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 12:01pm On Dec 04, 2013
lagbabe: i gbadun dis your comment o!husbands that their wives are responsible for bringing this uncommon Favour should forever be dotted on and pampered for they have brot to the family a lifetime opportunity on a platter of gold.Speaking on behalf of all wives selected,can I get a Holla!!!

Yes oooooo. check 2013 dv forum too, it was women dat won for dre family......
#womenrocks# wink
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagdude: 12:01pm On Dec 04, 2013
[quote author=G2Glory]

[/qu

Thanks boss,am relieved now.

CHEERS
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 12:02pm On Dec 04, 2013
lagbabe: i totally agree with opening a group forum on any other social media,it makes sense.Since the rules here doesn't permit us to exchange personal contacts.for instance,buklan4real is on my whatsapp contact nd we talk very well could even call her if I need to.shout out to u @buklan4real.

tanx sis. wink
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
Darhmee: hanks for the well wishes and prayers e-family.. God bless u all tremendously.
pls I noticed that our original police report, birth cert and waec result weren't given back to us.. will it be returned to us at dhl when we go for passport/visa collection?
pls I need a reply.
@ayodim.. I remember u! ur son is super cuuutttee but a lil troublesome.. lol.. God bless his heart.. congrats on the visa approval

G2Glory:
Did they collect your original WAEC result & not return it back to you? Ours was returned except for NPC attestation & police report that was collected. Please be sure and clarify.
At visa collection, you will only be given your international passport(s) & brown envelope(s) that you must not open.
If you have reconfirmed as outlined by G2glory and sure its with them, Send mail to LagosIV@state.gov
you may say for the 'attention of Visa Chief', then describe the window where you were interviewed and tag number.
It will be attached to your package
Hope it helps?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Madu77(m): 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2013
Obatide, tanx for all your response to issues. please check your private inbox, I just sent you an email. Have a nive day
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 12:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
femishow2005:

Lol Mr kevwe when did you become a travel agent lol grin

Let's just say, "News Headline" - Kevwe_flex, a Nairalander now a travel agent grin grin grin grin grin. Kidding

Well it's just a contribution, it's been tested and it's trusted. Good flight tickets that suits status, pocket and convenience.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagdude: 12:53pm On Dec 04, 2013
Daudsmart: No, your ok bro. It never was. Good luck to your family.

Thanks boss

CHEERS
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 1:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
buklan4real@yah:

Yes oooooo. check 2013 dv forum too, it was women dat won for dre family......
#womenrocks# wink

@buklan4real@yah....You ladies are wonderful....i am advocating that all the ladies in the house be given a very special treat at a day we'll all agree if all the suggestions scale thru....
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 1:17pm On Dec 04, 2013
[quote author=lagdude][/quote] My wife won too.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagdude: 1:19pm On Dec 04, 2013
ItyRoyal:

@buklan4real@yah....You ladies are wonderful....i am advocating that all the ladies in the house be given a very special treat at a day we'll all agree if all the suggestions scale thru....

Yes o,am in full support of this,a special treat to all the ladies in the house.
Is it going to be in Nigeria or when we all get to the States?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 1:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
G2Glory: Not a double entry at all. It was my wife that won as well - What an interesting thing God bless all our wives for this wonderful blessings they brought to our different homes.
I'm in same boat cronies. cool cool
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 1:33pm On Dec 04, 2013
lagbabe: i totally agree with opening a group forum on any other social media,it makes sense.Since the rules here doesn't permit us to exchange personal contacts.for instance,buklan4real is on my whatsapp contact nd we talk very well could even call her if I need to.shout out to u @buklan4real.

I contacted the moderator on permitting us to drop contact here, but he declined and says we should make use of the nairaland email system which I have used to contact some of us here like @buklan4real as well. I think by the time we get our contacts, we can also connect via facebook, instead of creating another group in there. That's my take on it.

Peace!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 1:34pm On Dec 04, 2013
lagdude:

Yes o,am in full support of this,a special treat to all the ladies in the house.
Is it going to be in Nigeria or when we all get to the States?

Hmmm.......thinking....@Obatide, Lagbabe, Kevwe, buklan4real@yah, G2Glory, what do you think? grin
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 1:38pm On Dec 04, 2013
kevwe_flex:

I contacted the moderator on permitting us to drop contact here, but he declined and says we should make use of the nairaland email system which I have used to contact some of us here like @buklan4real as well. I think by the time we get our contacts, we can also connect via facebook, instead of creating another group in there. That's my take on it.

Peace!

thanks for your efforts Kevwe, but hown do we use the email here?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 1:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
Madu77: Obatide, tanx for all your response to issues. please check your private inbox, I just sent you an email. Have a nive day
I have replied sir, even called you with number that ends with .........250
Thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 1:48pm On Dec 04, 2013
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 1:50pm On Dec 04, 2013
ItyRoyal:

thanks for your efforts Kevwe, but hown do we use the email here?

Greetings!
Thanks. Just click on the member you wish to contact, you will see "send E-Mail message to ...", click on the link and it takes you to a predefined message from you to the member, just click on "send Email", (as seen in the image below, the highlighted) the message goes straight to the member's inbox and the member would be notified on his/her page on nairaland as well.

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chinny2014(m): 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2013
i great all d women/wives in d house for dea wonderful luck dey are bringing to our families especially mine, hv bn playing d lottery almost every yr bt wasnt sellectect, d 1st i played wt my wife, she won it to d Glory of God. she is my life changer and i adore her d more,kudos to y'all

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 1:58pm On Dec 04, 2013
[quote author=kevwe_flex]

Greetings!
Thanks. Just click on the member you wish to contact, you will see "send E-Mail message to ...", click on the link and it takes you to a predefined message from you to the member, just click on "send Email", (as seen in the image below, the highlighted) the message goes straight to the member's inbox and the member would be notified on his/her page on nairaland as well.[/quote?

@Kewve..thanks brother....but how do i access my inbox?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by olutola1: 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2013
Hello brothers and sisters...I want to share my experience of Medical exam and Police report...the stress hardly matters because my trip was a success! I'd like to appreciate everyone in this forum...I love you all! Hold on little for the story...
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by maikeal: 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2013
I totally support Facebook group or page cos am there all the time.. and the page name or group name should be,2014 US DV LOTTERY WINNERS... Do I have any supporters?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2013
[quote author=ItyRoyal][/quote]
The e-mail associated with your nairaland account. That is the one you used to sign up to Nairaland is the inbox I was actually referring to. Check your mail now, I have sent you a mail.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 2:20pm On Dec 04, 2013
kevwe_flex:
The e-mail associated with your nairaland account. That is the one you used to sign up to Nairaland is the inbox I was actually referring to. Check your mail now, I have sent you a mail.

ok...will revert to you shortly. thanks for taking all the pains man. i appreciate
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Darhmee(f): 2:31pm On Dec 04, 2013
Obatide:

If you have reconfirmed as outlined by G2glory and sure its with them, Send mail to LagosIV@state.gov
you may say for the 'attention of Visa Chief', then describe the window where you were interviewed and tag number.
It will be attached to your package
Hope it helps?

Thanks.. I have sent them an email and they are yet to reply.. Does anyone have similar issue?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jigga40(m): 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2013
It was my beautiful wifey dat was selected too!!! Women are wonderful and powerful! God bless them for us(men)! Amen!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2013
ItyRoyal:

Hmmm.......thinking....@Obatide, Lagbabe, Kevwe, buklan4real@yah, G2Glory, what do you think? grin

Tink we shud have it ova dere; cos our interveiw dates are diff. nd might wants to leave ealier....

members pls, contribute
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2013
Darhmee:

Thanks.. I have sent them an email and they are yet to reply.. Does anyone have similar issue?
Yes, someone in 2013 thread.
Around september this year. You may check to confirm or may update later

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (264) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.