Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,494 members, 7,951,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:46 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (435477 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 4:37pm On Dec 13, 2013
mcro:

You guys are doing a great job here. More power to your elbow. Thanks for the compliments, and for the advice. I just say make I resemble u small ni. It is well my brother.

Thank you for your acknowledgment once again. It's God, without him, we can't do anything which we all know. And for the advice, seriously you are good, but in resembling me, well thanks for the compliments again. You may never have knew you've got talent there, harness it.
When are you jetting to the land pf opportunity? To get cheap flights, you can book ahead. The earlier you book ahead the cheaper. For example, if you book for a flight for January 15th 2014 today December 13th, when you go back to book next week, the price would have increases. So that's one of the logic of booking ahead. But buying ticket over the counter, may be you have mega bulks to do that. and I have sent you a PM. Wishing you Merry Christmas in advance.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justdre(m): 5:49pm On Dec 13, 2013
Pls am sowi bt can someone list d tins I need to take along for the interview?my interview is jan29 and I played as single..pls pray for me pls and pls reply my question pls its urgent...
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Robel2006: 7:02pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hi all! i won dv lottery 2014 and i got my 2nl my interviw around january pls i need help! first i apply with wrong date of birth and place of birth but i send my bio data for kcc with correct DOB and POB but am worry abt interviw pls guys help me and share ur interviw expriance with z same misteke and i have all education documents but i dont want bring for interviw my highscool certifcate i want only bring my ESLCE certificat and my BA is that affect me to go for interviw with out secondary education backgraund /grad 9,10,11,12? pls help
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 7:11pm On Dec 13, 2013
Robel2006: Hi all! i won dv lottery 2014 and i got my 2nl my interviw around january pls i need help! first i apply with wrong date of birth and place of birth but i send my bio data for kcc with correct DOB and POB but am worry abt interviw pls guys help me and share ur interviw expriance with z same misteke and i have all education documents but i dont want bring for interviw my highscool certifcate i want only bring my ESLCE certificat and my BA is that affect me to go for interviw with out secondary education backgraund /grad 9,10,11,12? pls help

Congratulations on your selection! First off, what country are you from? The reason I ask is because requirements differs by embassies. By BA I assume you mean a bachelors degree right? If yes, you can go with it to your interview, did you fill it in as your highest qualification? I figured out you're from Ethiopia, your ESCLE should be enough, if you filled in your BA as your highest qualification, proceed with that.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by tetomo: 7:59pm On Dec 13, 2013
@chiwuike20,
All i have to say is that do rest your hope on christ Jesus.He created you and he will never never leave you alone.That you are still alive is to fulfill destiny and it shall be so for you in Jeasus Name.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Robel2006: 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2013
Tnk u for ur fast replay! yes am from ethiopia If i bring only ESLCE with out highscool ceritefcat am very lucky coz my secondray ceritefcat rong DOB so i dont want bring it and what about EDV rong date of birth and place of birth?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ukemeglitter: 8:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
--
Robel2006: Tnk u for ur fast reply! yes am from ethiopia If i bring only ESLCE with out highscool ceritefcat am very lucky coz my secondray ceritefcat rong DOB so i dont want bring it and what about EDV rong date of birth and place of birth?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ukemeglitter: 8:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
@Westcodes are you current?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2013
Robel2006: Tnk u for ur fast replay! yes am from ethiopia If i bring only ESLCE with out highscool ceritefcat am very lucky coz my secondray ceritefcat rong DOB so i dont want bring it and what about EDV rong date of birth and place of birth?

I'm not really sure how things work in Ethiopia compared to Nigeria. This is a Nigeria forum so we might not be of much help but here is a very active Ethiopian DV 2014 forum:

[url]forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?562554-All-Ethiopian-2014-dv-winners-meet-here[/url]

I'm sure all your concerns will be addressed there. Hope we have been of help.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 9:01pm On Dec 13, 2013
ukemeglitter: @Westcodes are you current?

No, not yet.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by fgeemomen: 4:18am On Dec 14, 2013
philipblac: Anyone from Ghana pls
Philip I am from Ghana and I was part of the last year dv group. What do you need?? I maybe of assistance.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by fgeemomen: 4:20am On Dec 14, 2013
f-geemomen:

Philip I am from Ghana and I was part of the last year dv group. What do you need?? I maybe of assistance.
I am currently in Atlanta sorry for been absent here for a while. I have been very busy with 2 jobs.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justdre(m): 5:34am On Dec 14, 2013
Pls good morning great people my question is yet to get an answer since yestaday noon..my question is as a single what ar the things am xpected to go with for the interview,pls great people that have gone share ur xperience n tell me all d documents pls...I await ur reply as soon as posible
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bukiemma(m): 5:55am On Dec 14, 2013
justdre: Pls good morning great people my question is yet to get an answer since yestaday noon..my question is as a single what ar the things am xpected to go with for the interview,pls great people that have gone share ur xperience n tell me all d documents pls...I await ur reply as soon as posible

2NL which is ur appointment letter(u don't need ur 1NL)
Int Passport
2X2 passport photographs (2 copies wit white background)
Birth Certificate
Medical (u don't need d xray, just go wit d sealed envelop)
Police Report
School Certificates (from high sch till recent)
Visa fee

GOODLUCK!

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 9:14am On Dec 14, 2013
kevwe_flex:

You don't have a problem bro. This is an extenuating circumstance, as long as you can prove beyond reasonable doubt that it is a genuine and bonafide relationship. A friend of mine whose visa was approved on Tuesday 10th as a case similar to yours.
He entered for the lottery as single in 2012, got married Dec. 2012. When the result came out he checked and walla he won. Not wanting to immigrate without his wife, we filled the forms for both of them with his wife as a derivative and sent the forms with their marriage certificate to KCC. But before the interview, God blessed them with twins making the derivative three and the family four.
But prior to the interview, they gathered all related documents, pictures of before and after marriage and child naming ceremony and everything needed.
Do you know of all the worries we sometimes put ourselves through, none even raised eyebrow, e.g. to use maiden name or husband's name, newspaper publication, date of birth error, signature etc (fixing all these errors cannot be undermined though, it's important to have every loop holes covered). What the CO dwell on was trying to establish if it really is a bonafide relationship, which they proved with enough pictures and the couple being consistent in the proof exclusively. They were asked same question separately and they gave same answer with boldness.
They were asked who took the wife to the hospital when she was about to give birth. Those who attended their wedding from family, friends and colleagues.
Go with all you can to prove the union from pictures, chat histories, date of events like date you first met, proposed, got married and had kids (if any) to how you first met, where you met and identifying who and who are in your group photographs.
Among other things, concentrate on convincing the CO that it is a bonafide union because the burden of proof is on you guys.
Wish you the best in every step taken.

Shalom!

To support what Kevwe flex said, my brother won in May 2010, and got married in September 2010, sent in his docs initially in June and added his wife's docs and all evidence of marriage immediately after their wedding as he was not ready to live anywhere without his wife. They did their interview sometime in March 2011 and were given the visa and now live in Newjersey with two kids to the glory of God. Please note if you stand on truth you are like an arrow that always hits its target and you cannot fail. Go and collect ur visas without delay bro.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 9:17am On Dec 14, 2013
chiwuike20: A very big thank you to all my nairaland efamily, u've all been of great help. I'll just focus on being a good lawyer now when d strike is called off
Giving my experience is d least way I can say thank you 4 all u've help me achieve. D interview is no big deal, just go there and collect ur visas. I fail because I focused on my errors and it overwhelmed me. Wish everyone who are yet to be interview success

Bless you bro.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 9:21am On Dec 14, 2013
mcro:

My guy, I do empathize with you on this. I have suffered so many disappointments that I was inured to them. But I always remain so positive and so sure that they are all working for my good. Pls ensure that your way with God is right and everything will turn in your favour. Everything works together for good to them that LOVE God, to them who are the called according to His purpose. Those are not words of consolation; they are words of faith. I wish I could share my life experience with you. But my testimony remains 'God is faithful'. Cheer up Bros, like somebody up there sang, 'Count ur blessings', pls don't discount them. That you woke up this morning is a reason that God is not yet through with you. You will testify of His Goodness. I prophesy into ur life, you will be going to America as if it is a market. The desires of your heart shall be granted. It is well with you my Brother. Shalom.

In Jesus mighty name Amen.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by adeadebayor: 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2013
my pple in d haos abeg hw do i get to us embassy from obalende my interview is monday 16-12-13
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by odewenwa: 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2013
Justwise please send me a personal message. Very urgent thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagbabe: 4:29pm On Dec 14, 2013
westcodes:

is very low. I know for a fact that a big jump always occurs and the learned from another forum pinpointed March as that month. I'm not saying we should take their word as gospel but those guys really know their stuff. So let's chin up and keep faith.
Mr westcodes,Pls wts ur CN? Applied as married or single?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by principo(f): 5:03pm On Dec 14, 2013
Please take note.if you are being interviewed and you are asked a question that you have no answer to,don't give any reply.calmly inform the co that you are not good in that subject.you can tactfully mention another subject eg biology and then some topic that you can do justice to.the co will in most cases divert to that area of questioning.then you are on safe waters.just make sure you don't get upset,panicky,angry or even raise your voice at the co.prayerfully,calmly,boldly and respectfully direct the co to a safer subject and he will dance to your tune.no co is there purposely to deny you.everything depends upon God being with you and how you fare with the co. i hope someone finds this useful.
. To the guy who was denied.its not the end of the road but the beginning of open doors to opportunities for you.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2013
shocked
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by philipblac: 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2013
f-geemomen:

Tanx bro, I wan to know abt some of the processes at the america embassy Ghana. And have an issue with my date of birth on my certificate, where do I get an affidavit in Ghana pls
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2013
lagbabe: Mr westcodes,Pls wts ur CN? Applied as married or single?

My CN is 10k+. Applied as single.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Atandaishola794(m): 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2013
@justdre In addition to what bukiemma said, if you are eployed go with all your evidence of employment. Goodluck to you IJN.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bukiemma(m): 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2013
Hi fam! Pls I'd like to know if I my visa would be ready for collection by monday cos I had my interview on monday and d CO asked me to come pick it up in 5 working days.
I remember wen my dad visit visa was approved he got an sms from dem dat his visa is ready for collection.

For those who has picked up their visas, did u guys receive text msg before u went to pick up ur visas.
Thanks!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by odewenwa: 12:29am On Dec 15, 2013
justwise:

Seun is in the better position to do that but sadly so far Seun is being unhelpful.

Thanks for the info though

Good day justwise pls send me personal message it is very urgent. Thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 3:08am On Dec 15, 2013
No text message at all.just go to the collection centre to pick up ur visa on the day advised by the CO.
bukiemma: Hi fam! Pls I'd like to know if I my visa would be ready for collection by monday cos I had my interview on monday and d CO asked me to come pick it up in 5 working days.
I remember wen my dad visit visa was approved he got an sms from dem dat his visa is ready for collection.

For those who has picked up their visas, did u guys receive text msg before u went to pick up ur visas.
Thanks!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 3:17am On Dec 15, 2013
Hello my fellow e family members,just want to let u guys know that my wife and maisef will be leaving finally to God's own country today.pls pray for journey mercies for us.will keep u guys posted once we there.Maryland loading..........89%.one luv ma pple and hope to see u guys very soon.@ Obatide,thanks for ur calls yesterday and also COngratulationss in advance cos the visa is urs already and it is settled.GBAM!!!!

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bukiemma(m): 3:19am On Dec 15, 2013
@seubis, what day did u do ur interview and what day did u received ur visa? Thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bukiemma(m): 3:21am On Dec 15, 2013
seubis: Hello my fellow e family members,just want to let u guys know that my wife and maisef will be leaving finally to God's own country today.pls pray for journey mercies for us.will keep u guys posted once we there.Maryland loading..........89%.one luv ma pple and hope to see u guys very soon.@ Obatide,thanks for ur calls yesterday and also COngratulationss in advance cos the visa is urs already and it is settled.GBAM!!!!

Wish u safe trip bro!

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (264) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.