Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,188 members, 7,890,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:38 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (431437 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by principo(f): 11:52pm On Dec 24, 2013
Pipsland78:
How long did it take? Was it by post?
sorry i av not been on line since i last posted.it took 6weeks and it was by post.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagdude: 11:54pm On Dec 24, 2013
Obatide: Good day my people, thank you all for your prayers, encouragements, supports and every other thing I can’t mention because of space. I was overwhelmed with the encomium and the way you celebrated us, May ALMIGHTY GOD repay you in many folds beyond your imaginations. On the thread here, my whatsapp, BBM, series of phone calls, I know it’s only God that can appreciate you, you gave me and every other members (now and future), reasons to do more.
On behalf of my family, we say a big thank you
Merry Xmas and happy New Year

Appreciation
To God ALMIGHTY, whose Glory cannot be shared with anybody, we say thank you sir
Im specially grateful to the following people (Batch one):
Sendtodeji, Malcolm28, okeymen, seubis, ItyRoyal, Kevwe-flex, baba-ajala, femishow2005, G2Glory, Roodboy, timimoyegun, candytos, XYZZ, odewenwa, TCPonly, buklan4real@yah, lagbabe, lagdude, mr-Rule, Apex555, justdre, kaybaba65, firewami, fancywendy, Madu77, daudsmart, komakan, bamidelealayo, gokman4u,adeboy007, temmytanny and friend - Gentiger, olutola1, amedino, atandaishola794, rantileye, Godsspeed, westcodes, akingenge, onye-baresi, Adesojiaderemi, Leripa, agbeke17, darmhee, chinny2014, akiayo, kennex89, coop, sayonara01, geogec, bukiemma, samolaniyi, penielnig, elena22, Leripa, doublegold, thuyahky, gius idowu, pipsland78, jollywin, justwise(the moderator) God bless you all.

Very special thanks to The Visa Officer on https://www.nairaland.com/1359935/u.s-consular-officer-ask-me and seun osewa (the brain behind Nairaland) God bless you the more

The making of our America Project:
It all started on October 23, 2012 when the four of us in the family as of then, entered for the lottery.
I checked mine on May 1, 2013 and was not selected, and then on May 4th, I checked my lovely First Lady’s status and discovered we have been selected for further processing.
At this point, we had no idea of the processes; hence, I started searching Google for resources and later found NAIRALAND 2013 & 2014 threads, which signified the new era.
Twice in that Month of May, I mailed KCC, requesting for additional information and medium of submission of our documents, they replied that both hard and soft copy are acceptable (detail posted sometime ago in one of my responses)
On July 4, 2013, we finally sent our forms via e-mail to kccdv@state.gov (note that we updated twice after this). We were current in November’s bulletin for interview on December 23, 2013 for 7am.
We received our 2nd NL on October 18, a day after birth of our new baby-Princess. We notified the embassy and invited them for naming, to my greatest surprise, replies received in both my mail and VO’s thread were word for words, then the waiting game continues as I always pray for easiest interview which came to pass on the 23rd.

Documentations:
I practiced what I always advice on the thread, we secured all documents before October, except for the new baby that was done after her birth in that month. Medicals and Police Certificate (#2500) were done on December 12th, this enable us to relax a bit.

The ‘D’ Day.
We lodged in a 20minutes drive location close to the embassy, got to the embassy around 5:40am.
Did all necessary security check as you are all aware of, paid the total sum of #272,500.00 being processing fee.
Window 17 called for documentations, to my surprise, the woman seeing us for the first time just asked a familiar question which Looks like those people are spy on NL (can’t ascertain though,so don’t quote me)
Then around 9am, the white Lady called us at window 14 for the real thing
CO: Good morning ma’am
We: Good morning and how was your night?
Co: very ….., thank you
We: Merry Xmas and she responded as well
Then Finger prints for both of us.
CO: raise your right hand and …………(swearing)
We: we do
After this, I lifted my first son (whose name is of one of America president’s name, to say Good morning to her) she called his name, and the laughing began, then the second son did the same and I was joking with her that, the new baby want to say Hi too, then laugh again.
CO: turned to my wife and asked, what’s your highest qualification?
My first Lady: AAAAAAA
CO: when did u finished
CO: She’s typing and was explaining that she think my wifey does not performed to her best in her first result, that’s why she submitted the second one
My first Lady: Yes
Me: I said ‘As if you know’ and she laughs again.
While I was trying to carry my children, who are playing around, she said your VISA is approved smiling and the rest of pick up infos. & we say thank you and God bless America
That’s it oooooooooooooooooooo, it was just like a chat

Till now, we are still thanking GOD

Biggest Congratulations to you and your family,it can only be Almighty God not man,i wish you success in all your future endeavour both in Naija and in God's own country,go forth and leave your Yankee dream
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jummyspecial: 12:22am On Dec 25, 2013
Obatide congratulations to u and ur family, i key into ur success. Lord! we cant thank u enough,we bless ur holy name. Merry Xmas evryone
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gett: 3:29am On Dec 25, 2013
Hi forumities, please help me!
My question is, i have an interview on 2nd week of Feb,but i have mistakenly filled my birth month on z DS-forms as (11) instead of (01), does this cause denial of visa? Thank u in advance.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Godsspeed: 6:19am On Dec 25, 2013
Obatide: Good day my people, thank you all for your prayers, encouragements, supports and every other thing I can’t mention because of space. I was overwhelmed with the encomium and the way you celebrated us, May ALMIGHTY GOD repay you in many folds beyond your imaginations. On the thread here, my whatsapp, BBM, series of phone calls, I know it’s only God that can appreciate you, you gave me and every other members (now and future), reasons to do more.

Appreciation
To God ALMIGHTY, whose Glory cannot be shared with anybody, we say thank you sir
Sendtodeji, Malcolm28, okeymen, seubis, ItyRoyal, Kevwe-flex, baba-ajala, femishow2005, G2Glory, Roodboy, timimoyegun, candytos, XYZZ, odewenwa, TCPonly, buklan4real@yah, lagbabe, lagdude, mr-Rule, Apex555, justdre, kaybaba65, firewami, fancywendy, Madu77, daudsmart, komakan, bamidelealayo, gokman4u,adeboy007, temmytanny and friend - Gentiger, olutola1, amedino, atandaishola794, rantileye, Godsspeed, westcodes, akingenge, onye-baresi, Adesojiaderemi, Leripa, agbeke17, darmhee, chinny2014, akiayo, kennex89, coop, sayonara01, geogec, bukiemma, samolaniyi, penielnig, elena22, Leripa, doublegold, thuyahky, gius idowu, pipsland78, jollywin, justwise(the moderator) God bless you all.

Very special thanks to The Visa Officer on https://www.nairaland.com/1359935/u.s-consular-officer-ask-me and seun osewa (the brain behind Nairaland) God bless you the more

It all started on October 23, 2012 when the four of us in the family as of then, entered for the lottery.
I checked mine on May 1, 2013 and was not selected, and then on May 4th, I checked my lovely First Lady’s status and discovered we have been selected for further processing.
At this point, we had no idea of the processes; hence, I started searching Google for resources and later found NAIRALAND 2013 & 2014 threads, which signified the new era.
Twice in that Month of May, I mailed KCC, requesting for additional information and medium of submission of our documents, they replied that both hard and soft copy are acceptable (detail posted sometime ago in one of my responses)
On July 4, 2013, we finally sent our forms via e-mail to kccdv@state.gov (note that we updated twice after this). We were current in November’s bulletin for interview on December 23, 2013 for 7am.
We received our 2nd NL on October 18, a day after birth of our new baby-Princess. We notified the embassy and invited them for naming, to my greatest surprise, replies received in both my mail and VO’s thread were word for words, then the waiting game continues as I always pray for easiest interview which came to pass on the 23rd.

Documentations:
I practiced what I always advice on the thread, we secured all documents before October, except for the new baby that was done after her birth in that month. Medicals and Police Certificate (#2500) were done on December 12th, this enable us to relax a bit.

The ‘D’ Day.
We lodged in a 20minutes drive location close to the embassy, got to the embassy around 5:40am.
Did all necessary security check as you are all aware of, paid the total sum of #272,500.00 being processing fee.
Window 17 called for documentations, to my surprise, the woman seeing us for the first time just asked a familiar question which Looks like those people are spy on NL (can’t ascertain though,so don’t quote me)
After this, I lifted my first son (whose name is of one of America president’s name, to say Good morning to her) she called his name, and the laughing began, then the second son did the same and I was joking with her that, the new baby want to say Hi too, then laugh again.
CO: She’s typing and was explaining that she think my wifey does not performed to her best in her first result, that’s why she submitted the second one
While I was trying to carry my children, who are playing around, she said your VISA is approved smiling and the rest of pick up infos. & we say thank you and God bless America

Wow! It could have been only the Unbeatable God! So happy for u and ur family!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 6:58am On Dec 25, 2013
Congratulation @ Obatide, U'v got the most Precious christmas gift and I'm
sure u'r relaxed and also having fun. Na God work we dey see so oooooo.

Brother mi, pls tell me more on this!!!!
the woman seeing us for the first time just asked a familiar question which
Looks like those people are spy on NL (can’t ascertain though,so don’t quote me)

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by agbeke17: 7:13am On Dec 25, 2013
10q 4 makin 2013 a memorable ONE....!Merry Christmas & a Hpy New Year in Adv..to my E-family
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by geogec: 8:22am On Dec 25, 2013
I want to wish all e family God's blessing May the birth of JESUS bring you unending joy, exceeding grace and undeniable Proof of God's faithfulness! Wishing you and yours a merry berry xmas... celebrate and advertise Christ...

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by samolaniyi: 8:54am On Dec 25, 2013
merry xmas everybody

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gokman4u(m): 10:12am On Dec 25, 2013
Doublegold: I just left the embassy...visa approved! Interview lasted for just a minute. Thank u my e-family. Ddetails later
Congratulations brother.
Sorry its kinda coming late, I've been busy lately.
May God make the remaining steps ahead easy for you.
Merry Xmas.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Sayonara01: 10:15am On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Christmas to you all
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gokman4u(m): 10:20am On Dec 25, 2013

Appreciation

Documentations:

The ‘D’ Day.

@Obatide Sorry this is coming late,I've been very busy lately @ work.
I knew u would make it even before your interview
Congratulations to you and family.
Surely the perfect Xmas gift for your family.
I rejoice with you.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 25, 2013
Ok, I would like to throw an e-party to celebrate a wonderful 2013. The year 2013 has seen many of us become 'Americanas' (as we are now made in America), it's a pleasant surprise which most of us never even anticipated when we started the year. As a result, I'm throwing the e-party to celebrate success.

All the new, old and pending 'Americanas' are invited, this is your e-pass. Pls e-bouncers are needed to help keep away e-haters. Pls don't be late, the e-time and e-venue can be found here:
www.nairaland.com/1568401/throwing-party-all-americanas

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seyjan: 11:10am On Dec 25, 2013
my fellow e-family members, we can't deny the fact that the successful interview in this tread is done by God Almighty . He is worthy of all praises. Let's thank Him in advance for what He will yet do. Merry Christmas to everyone.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by coop: 12:10pm On Dec 25, 2013
merry Xmas to u all

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 2:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
Christ is D reason 4 d season.
As we celebrate HIM, may HE supply all our needs according 2 His riches in Glory.
Merry Christ-Mas & best 2014 Ahead.

Dont forget that come 2014 Thanksgiving Day, we will hold a get-together party & host Each other in the United States of America, if you support, pls click LIKE & lets start planning

Hip! Hip! Hip! .......................

28 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 2:19pm On Dec 25, 2013
ukemeglitter: @OBATIDE, Congrats to u and your family on your 1daful interview exp. am so happy for you even when u didn't acknowledged me on your list. Go and live your American dreams.

@ukemeglitter, so sorry for the honest oversight, u are very important to us. Once again, Im very sorry as u know I dont have any enemy in the forum its just an oversight and this goes to every other forumites that I have not Acknowledged yet. Batch 2 is coming.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 2:22pm On Dec 25, 2013
Beware of other duplicate XMAS wishers. I'm the only authorised ISO 2013 Certified dealer of XMAS wishes. I wish an original sweet XMAS morning to u. Merry xmas to my e-family ....It's all about Jesus

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 3:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
Wow! A lot have been happening here. A day away is like a week. My laptop has issues and I've been busy. Wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a prosperous, visa-approved and testimony-filled New Year. In the spirit of the yuletide, I share this: glo: 103214138182077
Fastest finger first. More coming. If u are fast, let us know.

PEACE!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jigga40(m): 3:47pm On Dec 25, 2013
Doublegold: I wanna say a very big thank u to all forumites. I must confess, I've benefited immensely from questions, answers and observations on this forum. May God bless y'all. Now the interview exerpts: After the usual security checks, we got in, and paid the processing fee, at about 5mins later, i was called for documents submission. At about 9:30am, my ticket number flashed on window 17, where a young black lady was waiting to interview me. Exerpts: Co: Morning. Me: Good morning ma'am. Co:can i take ur finger prints. Me: sure, u can. Co: Do u swear to say the truth. Me: yes, i do. Co: have u played the visa lotttery before this. Me: yes. Co: which university did u attend. Me: obafemi awolowo university. Co: which course. Me:mgt & acct. Co: Congratulations. Ur visa has been approved. Me: Thank u, merry xmas in advance. That was it.
Congratulations! Oluwa is involved!!!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jigga40(m): 3:56pm On Dec 25, 2013

Appreciation

Documentations:

The ‘D’ Day.

Congratulations! Ur blessed ma brother
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 4:40pm On Dec 25, 2013
To all my e-family, I wanna say A VERY MERRY CHIRSTMAS TO YOU ALL! It's been a year of great victories for me and my family.....I am delighted to share with my e-family some of the great victories of the year.....this year alone, The Lord started our year in February a with a glorious baby boy, sometime in July The Lord help me to bury my father gloriously and of course He crowned the year with us being selected among the millions that applied for the lottery! Not to forget that on the 16th of December our marriage turned 7th years.....I WANT TO SAY TO HIM ALONE BE GLORY AND PRAISE IN THE NAME OF JESUS - amen,
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gokman4u(m): 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2013
kevwe_flex: Wow! A lot have been happening here. A day away is like a week. My laptop has issues and I've been busy. Wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a prosperous, visa-approved and testimony-filled New Year. In the spirit of the yuletide, I share this: glo: 103214138182077

PEACE!
Wow! @kevwe_flex, I happen 2 be the fastest finger @ 5:23pm.
Tanks & merry Xmas.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 6:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
@Obatide,congratulation to u & ur family,I am happy for u. Merry christmas and prosperous new year to u & every member of this forum.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagbabe: 6:40pm On Dec 25, 2013
kevwe_flex: Wow! A lot have been happening here. A day away is like a week. My laptop has issues and I've been busy. Wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a prosperous, visa-approved and testimony-filled New Year. In the spirit of the yuletide, I share this: glo: 103214138182077

PEACE!
how kind of you kevwe,abeg send mtn naa,lemme be the fastest finger grin
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 6:48pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ok Empty Hen: 765001675251
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagbabe: 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2013
kevwe_flex: Ok Empty Hen: 765001675251
yeeeey!am the fastest finger for this Empty hen o.thanks kevwe_flex. cheesy
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ukemeglitter: 6:56pm On Dec 25, 2013
@OBATIDE Thank u very much 4 taking time to consider my little concern, I know you wouldn't do that intentionally, it's just an HONEST OVERSIGHT as you said. Your interview was a 1daful one and one of it kind, God has done 4 u, Once again I say very big CONGRATULATIONS to you and your family for the success cos its the Lord's doing, God will surely give you all round success even as u start your jetting out plans and to all us that are still waiting to be current, God has given us every reason to believe that next year is coming with good tidings. God bless!!!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ewhoma(f): 7:43pm On Dec 25, 2013
This is wishing everyone on this forum a Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year in advance. May 2014 bring us all good tidings and more visa approval in Jesus name. See you all @ the top. *smiles*
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 7:49pm On Dec 25, 2013
Glo.. Unlimited: 103220825277999
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 10:50pm On Dec 25, 2013

PEACE!
Kevwe. This ur Xmas scratch card Bonanza is nice but it would hv been better u send it in d midnight.So that many pple will hv sleepless night. ( Na Joke o)
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 11:26pm On Dec 25, 2013
komakan: Kevwe. This ur Xmas scratch card Bonanza is nice but it would hv been better u send it in d midnight.So that many pple will hv sleepless night. ( Na Joke o)

Really o. So everyone will keep watch. Got the joke. Thanks. Hail your family.

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (264) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.