Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,494 members, 7,951,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:45 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (435477 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gokman4u(m): 11:45pm On Dec 25, 2013
TCPonly: @Obatide,congratulation to u & ur family,I am happy for u. Merry christmas and prosperous new year to u & every member of this forum.
I picked ur destination 4rm the other thread(Diversity Visa Immigrant) where you said you are heading to Newark NJ.
I'll be heading to Irvington NJ January ending.
What's your FB contact name or email address?
We need be in touch.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Kaybaba65(m): 2:25am On Dec 26, 2013
Obatide: Good day my people, thank you all for your prayers, encouragements, supports and every other thing I can’t mention because of space. I was overwhelmed with the encomium and the way you celebrated us, May ALMIGHTY GOD repay you in many folds beyond your imaginations. On the thread here, my whatsapp, BBM, series of phone calls, I know it’s only God that can appreciate you, you gave me and every other members (now and future), reasons to do more.
On behalf of my family, we say a big thank you
Merry Xmas and happy New Year

Appreciation
To God ALMIGHTY, whose Glory cannot be shared with anybody, we say thank you sir
Im specially grateful to the following people (Batch one):
Sendtodeji, Malcolm28, okeymen, seubis, ItyRoyal, Kevwe-flex, baba-ajala, femishow2005, G2Glory, Roodboy, timimoyegun, candytos, XYZZ, odewenwa, TCPonly, buklan4real@yah, lagbabe, lagdude, mr-Rule, Apex555, justdre, kaybaba65, firewami, fancywendy, Madu77, daudsmart, komakan, bamidelealayo, gokman4u,adeboy007, temmytanny and friend - Gentiger, olutola1, amedino, atandaishola794, rantileye, Godsspeed, westcodes, akingenge, onye-baresi, Adesojiaderemi, Leripa, agbeke17, darmhee, chinny2014, akiayo, kennex89, coop, sayonara01, geogec, bukiemma, samolaniyi, penielnig, elena22, Leripa, doublegold, thuyahky, gius idowu, pipsland78, jollywin, justwise(the moderator) God bless you all.

Very special thanks to The Visa Officer on https://www.nairaland.com/1359935/u.s-consular-officer-ask-me and seun osewa (the brain behind Nairaland) God bless you the more

The making of our America Project:
It all started on October 23, 2012 when the four of us in the family as of then, entered for the lottery.
I checked mine on May 1, 2013 and was not selected, and then on May 4th, I checked my lovely First Lady’s status and discovered we have been selected for further processing.
At this point, we had no idea of the processes; hence, I started searching Google for resources and later found NAIRALAND 2013 & 2014 threads, which signified the new era.
Twice in that Month of May, I mailed KCC, requesting for additional information and medium of submission of our documents, they replied that both hard and soft copy are acceptable (detail posted sometime ago in one of my responses)
On July 4, 2013, we finally sent our forms via e-mail to kccdv@state.gov (note that we updated twice after this). We were current in November’s bulletin for interview on December 23, 2013 for 7am.
We received our 2nd NL on October 18, a day after birth of our new baby-Princess. We notified the embassy and invited them for naming, to my greatest surprise, replies received in both my mail and VO’s thread were word for words, then the waiting game continues as I always pray for easiest interview which came to pass on the 23rd.

Documentations:
I practiced what I always advice on the thread, we secured all documents before October, except for the new baby that was done after her birth in that month. Medicals and Police Certificate (#2500) were done on December 12th, this enable us to relax a bit.

The ‘D’ Day.
We lodged in a 20minutes drive location close to the embassy, got to the embassy around 5:40am.
Did all necessary security check as you are all aware of, paid the total sum of #272,500.00 being processing fee.
Window 17 called for documentations, to my surprise, the woman seeing us for the first time just asked a familiar question which Looks like those people are spy on NL (can’t ascertain though,so don’t quote me)
Then around 9am, the white Lady called us at window 14 for the real thing
CO: Good morning ma’am
We: Good morning and how was your night?
Co: very ….., thank you
We: Merry Xmas and she responded as well
Then Finger prints for both of us.
CO: raise your right hand and …………(swearing)
We: we do
After this, I lifted my first son (whose name is of one of America president’s name, to say Good morning to her) she called his name, and the laughing began, then the second son did the same and I was joking with her that, the new baby want to say Hi too, then laugh again.
CO: turned to my wife and asked, what’s your highest qualification?
My first Lady: AAAAAAA
CO: when did u finished
My first Lady: AAAAAAA
CO: She’s typing and was explaining that she think my wifey does not performed to her best in her first result, that’s why she submitted the second one
My first Lady: Yes
Me: I said ‘As if you know’ and she laughs again.
While I was trying to carry my children, who are playing around, she said your VISA is approved smiling and the rest of pick up infos. & we say thank you and God bless America
That’s it oooooooooooooooooooo, it was just like a chat

Till now, we are still thanking GOD

Thanks so much Obatide for your invaluable contribution to dv 2014 thread on nairaland. God 'll continue to guide, guard and bless your lot greatly.
As you relocate together with your family to USA, may you continue to reap the blessings of your labour of love and un common favour in everyway and everyday. Compliments of the season.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 3:49am On Dec 26, 2013
Pipsland78:
Are you in Texas? .

Yes my brother, we arrived on tuesday evening & presently with a friend in Katy. We are trying to sort out accomodation that is not too expensive. Those that we presently got are in range of 1,200 USD for a room/bath around lakeside katy. Your good advice will be very useful for us to settle down
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 4:09am On Dec 26, 2013
Hello Forumities. I am glad to inform you that I & my family successfully landed in Houston, Texas on Tuesday 24-Dec-2014 by 14.05 pm local time via Emirates airline. It was a very long flight (7hrs from Lagos to Dubai & another 16 hrs from Dubai to Houston). We are all tired & just managed to come online to say a big thank you to all for your prayers & encouragement.

To Obatide, i say a very big congratulations to you. I wish you all my fellow Forumities Merry Xmas. It's a bit cold here we are trying to aclamatise.

Will come online again to share our travelling exprience

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gokman4u(m): 4:20am On Dec 26, 2013
G2Glory:

Yes my brother, we arrived on tuesday evening & presently with a friend in Katy. We are trying to sort out accomodation that is not too expensive. Those that we presently got are in range of 1,200 USD for a room/bath around lakeside katy. Your good advice will be very useful for us to settle down
May God favour you & ur family as you settle down.
Congratulations,it is well with you IJN.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 5:59am On Dec 26, 2013
G2Glory:

Congrats and wish you the very best in Houston. We need to connect, pls check your inbox and send me your facebook contact or phone no.

How is the public transportation system?

Use this site to find very affordable apartments in Houston....many going for less than $400 a month.

www.rent.com/texas/houston-apartments/cheap-41-153
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ayodim: 6:02am On Dec 26, 2013
G2Glory: Hello Forumities. I am glad to inform you that I & my family successfully landed in Houston, Texas on Tuesday 24-Dec-2014 by 14.05 pm local time via Emirates airline. It was a very long flight (7hrs from Lagos to Dubai & another 16 hrs from Dubai to Houston). We are all tired & just managed to come online to say a big thank you to all for your prayers & encouragement.

To Obatide, i say a very big congratulations to you. I wish you all my fellow Forumities Merry Xmas. It's a bit cold here we are trying to aclamatise.

merry xmas bro, please how much did you get tickets and do you have any agent?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 7:21am On Dec 26, 2013
gokman4u:
I picked ur destination 4rm the other thread(Diversity Visa Immigrant) where you said you are heading to Newark NJ.
I'll be heading to Irvington NJ January ending.
What's your FB contact name or email address?
We need be in touch.
My email is: steelgoldy2k@yahoo.com.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justdre(m): 7:30am On Dec 26, 2013
@obatide pls hw much is d medicalz and d interview fee and for the interview fee where ar we going to change it to dollar is it at d embassy or we can change it anywhere?...and pls sir I need ur email n facebook addy pls we need to talk...
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 8:02am On Dec 26, 2013
G2Glory: Hello Forumities. I am glad to inform you that I & my family successfully landed in Houston, Texas on Tuesday 24-Dec-2014 by 14.05 pm local time via Emirates airline. It was a very long flight (7hrs from Lagos to Dubai & another 16 hrs from Dubai to Houston). We are all tired & just managed to come online to say a big thank you to all for your prayers & encouragement.

Congratulations to the entire family sir.
I pray that America will favour you, and you will fulfil Destiny IJN. About settling in quickly, some Nairalanders are in Texas: Roodboy, temmytanny, Jejelady, tolubullon(Dallas), gunners4u and a host of others that I believe if you contact any of them, they will guide and help u and most of them are on FB & whatsapp.

Pls, try to download BBM on your IPad and other social medial so as to talk on time. I sent msgs to madam's FB around the time that u touch down there, lets chat from there pls.

It's my prayer that u settled in fast, so as to think of guilding the rest of us and we are thinking of having get-together on thanksgiving day, so be prepare to be among the hosts grin

Of a special prayer for Journey mercy is to @candytos, @gokman4u and the rest who will be traveling in January, God will grant them journey mercy.
Happy holiday to everybody.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 8:32am On Dec 26, 2013
justdre: @obatide pls hw much is d medicalz and d interview fee and for the interview fee where ar we going to change it to dollar is it at d embassy or we can change it anywhere?...and pls sir I need ur email n facebook addy pls we need to talk...
For medicals, each adult pays #12,000 and children pays #7,000 consultation fee, then vaccinations fee, which varies. I strongly advice that you go with your children immunization records, it helps to reduce price.

On the processing fee payment, its advisable to pay in Naira considering the current unstable dollar rate at BM.
Embassy has a stable rate of #165 to $1 (http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/index.html?firstTime=No) till 2016, but if you can get Dollars cheaper than that rate, it will be to your advantage otherwise pay in Naira @ embassy.

We can exchange contacts via Nairaland PM
Hope it helps

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 26, 2013
Obatide:

Congratulations to the entire family sir.
I pray that America will favour you, and you will fulfil Destiny IJN. About settling in quickly, some Nairalanders are in Texas: Roodboy, temmytanny, Jejelady, tolubullon(Dallas), gunners4u and a host of others that I believe if you contact any of them, they will guide and help u and most of them are on FB & whatsapp.

Pls, try to download BBM on your IPad and other social medial so as to talk on time. I sent msgs to madam's FB around the time that u touch down there, lets chat from there pls.

It's my prayer that u settled in fast, so as to think of guilding the rest of us and we are thinking of having get-together on thanksgiving day, so be prepare to be among the hosts grin

Of a special prayer for Journey mercy is to @candytos, @gokman4u and the rest who will be traveling in January, God will grant them journey mercy.
Happy holiday to everybody.
Can we meet on facebook and whatsapp? Pls check your inbox, tried mailing you.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 10:50am On Dec 26, 2013
Pipsland78:
Can we meet on facebook and whatsapp? Pls check your inbox, tried mailing you.
I have replied immediately sir with my whatsapp contact, lets start from there.
Best regards to your family
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Doublegold: 1:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
Pls house, I'm kinda confused on where to stay in the states, i wud have preferred Texas, but I don't have anyone to put up with there. Now, i have 2 diff cousins that are ready accommodate me, one in Providence(Rhode Island), and the other in California. My confusions is that, i want a place where i can get job easily, and also, cost of living is a consideration. Pls gurus in the house, ur candid advice is hereby needed as I need to make up my mind, and call the person i actually wanna stay with. I intend to leave for the states by mid or late february. Thanks

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 3:21pm On Dec 26, 2013
G2Glory, kindly contact @baba ajala, we discussed and he's around your area. 51mins Drive. Being NLanders, I believe you could rub mind together.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 4:43pm On Dec 26, 2013
Obatide: .

Egbon weytin dey??
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 6:36pm On Dec 26, 2013

@G2Glory:I thank the Almighty God for granting you journey mercies. I hope the children were not too stressed up? Please share your experience about the children to help those of us that will be traveling with them. The Lord will favour you in that land. You will make it early. The God of mercy shall break protocols to favour you. God bless you bro. Please when you settle down do reply my mail so we can pick up from there. Love to madam and the kids.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by janut: 7:46pm On Dec 26, 2013
kevwe_flex:

Really o. So everyone will keep watch. Got the joke. Thanks. Hail your family.
Ah kevwe_flex, so this ur fastest fingers first is for real. Let me join to enjoy and also spread the groove.
What a wonderful e-family.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ineco(m): 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2013
hello evrybody,please i play dv lottery since 2012 and i lost the print out since but when i check my mail box today,i was try to delete some unuseful message and i tried to empty my spam but i just saw these and i was doubt maybe its genius or its not, pls kindly assist me with these

Dear winner, Re: Ref:AMERICAN DV2013 VISA LOTTERY PROGRAM RESULT.
US Department of State
To
Today at 9:16 AM
U.S. Department of State Date: December 23th, 2013
Bureau of Consular Affairs
Kentucky Consular Center(KCC)
3505 North Highway 25W
Williamsburg KY,40768 U.S.A.

Case Number :.........................
PA Name: DV-2013 Winner
Preference Category: DIVERSITY VISA
Foreign State Chargeability: DV ELIGIBLE

AMERICAN DV-2013 VISA LOTTERY PROGRAM WINNER:CASE NUMBER ...........................

This success notification letter on your success in DV-2013 has been sent to you via e-mail owing to failed attempts at getting your response after the normal letter by post was sent. We are assuming that the letter has b een lost en transit hence this as the last resort.

It is my pleasure to congratulate you on your success in the AMERICAN DV2012 VISA LOTTERY PROGRAM which was applied and processed by our Agency. You were selected as one of the lucky winners on our internet screening machine, for the DV2013 USA national visa lottery program. Your visa lottery winner's case number is DV2013/ID-6..................... In this respect, you are directed to forward to U.S Processing Department of States Officer Mr. Travor Blair via: email usdv.proffice@us a.com the following requirements:

1. Your CURRENT contact address (Re-confirm for record purposes),
2. SCANNED copies of your RECENT passport photograph,

3. Telephone number,

4. Marital status,
5. Family Name,
6. Year of Birth.

The passport photograph must be taken within the last six months, and must be 35mmsq or 2 inches by 2 inches. You can also provide the passport photographs of your spouse and other dependents.

Further get in touch with the Clearance Officer Mrs. Barbara McDonald through her e-mail usdv.cloffice@usa.com , for instructions on how to pay the $1,189.67 clearance/acceptance fees. The payment of the fees ensures that your file is cleared for processing.

Note that this country's Code of Conduct and Constitution Vol.176/866:Act 690SN guiding all immigration, and Green Card permit Agencies, dictates that 10 days after the dispatch of this e-mail, that all such notified winners who fail to comply to the provisions herein contained, shall lose the opportunity.
< br class="yiv4469571395yui_3_13_0_ym1_1_1386583771794_6117 yiv4469571395yui_3_13_0_ym1_1_1386588280862_2833 yiv4469571395yui_3_13_0_ym1_1_1387093641193_3016" style="line-height: 15.933333396911621px; outline: none; font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;" />Thank you.

McHenry Donavan,
Diversity Visa Lottery Coordinator,
Bureau of Consular Affairs,
U.S Department of State.
Phone: +12064267443
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
ineco: hello evrybody,please i play dv lottery since 2012 and i lost the print out since but when i check my mail box today,i was try to delete some unuseful message and i tried to empty my spam but i just saw these and i was doubt maybe its genius or its not, pls kindly assist me with these

US Department of State
To
3505 North Highway 25W

AMERICAN DV-2013 VISA LOTTERY PROGRAM WINNER:CASE NUMBER ...........................

This success notification letter on your success in DV-2013 has been sent to you via e-mail owing to failed attempts at getting your response after the normal letter by post was sent. We are assuming that the letter has b een lost en transit hence this as the last resort.

It is my pleasure to congratulate you on your success in the AMERICAN DV2012 VISA LOTTERY PROGRAM which was applied and processed by our Agency. You were selected as one of the lucky winners on our internet screening machine, for the DV2013 USA national visa lottery program. Your visa lottery winner's case number is DV2013/ID-6..................... In this respect, you are directed to forward to U.S Processing Department of States Officer Mr. Travor Blair via: email usdv.proffice@us a.com the following requirements:

3. Telephone number,

4. Marital status,
5. Family Name,
6. Year of Birth.

The passport photograph must be taken within the last six months, and must be 35mmsq or 2 inches by 2 inches. You can also provide the passport photographs of your spouse and other dependents.

Further get in touch with the Clearance Officer Mrs. Barbara McDonald through her e-mail usdv.cloffice@usa.com , for instructions on how to pay the $1,189.67 clearance/acceptance fees. The payment of the fees ensures that your file is cleared for processing.

Note that this country's Code of Conduct and Constitution Vol.176/866:Act 690SN guiding all immigration, and Green Card permit Agencies, dictates that 10 days after the dispatch of this e-mail, that all such notified winners who fail to comply to the provisions herein contained, shall lose the opportunity.
< br class="yiv4469571395yui_3_13_0_ym1_1_1386583771794_6117 yiv4469571395yui_3_13_0_ym1_1_1386588280862_2833 yiv4469571395yui_3_13_0_ym1_1_1387093641193_3016" style="line-height: 15.933333396911621px; outline: none; font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;" />Thank you.

McHenry Donavan,
U.S Department of State.

Good evening my brother and complement of season.
I understand how u feel but let's start this way.
The letter which u'v posted is not what we all have received as our 1st Notification.
Secondly, we didn't get any responce via email; ( We checked with our confirmation number) which
u said u'v lost.
But not the less; I won't still say what u have is fake untill u tell me if you applied through any
american agency web? I mean where exactly did u applied/ filled your entry lottry form? Inother
to help u out pls have your case Number in this format e.g 2014AF00000000. Its ur's alone so don't panic.

If u have applied here in Nigeria and by your self @ a cyber cafe or home like most of us did, then you won't have received this mail. Be Open to us cus we all here to help one another.

Hope this help, happy new year in advance.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ineco(m): 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2013
I WENT TO CYBER CAFE TO APPLIED IN 2012 AND I COULDNT FIND THE NUMBER AGAIN BUT I RECEIVED THESE TODAY IN MY SPAM BOX AND I WAS CONFUSED BUT DID THEY ASK SUCH MONEY TO PAID
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by fancywendy(m): 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2013
Obatide: Christ is D reason 4 d season.
As we celebrate HIM, may HE supply all our needs according 2 His riches in Glory.
Merry Christ-Mas & best 2014 Ahead.

Dont forget that come 2014 Thanksgiving Day, we will hold a get-together party & host Each other in the United States of America, if you support, pls click LIKE & lets start planning

Hip! Hip! Hip! .......................

I support the idea,but let it be around october next year so that majority of DV 2014 winners must have been in the state.thanks Happy New Year in Advance.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2013
author=ineco]I WENT TO CYBER CAFE TO APPLIED IN 2012 AND I COULDNT FIND THE NUMBER AGAIN BUT I RECEIVED THESE TODAY IN MY SPAM BOX AND I WAS CONFUSED BUT DID THEY ASK SUCH MONEY TO PAID[/quote]

At this point, I will say be careful, I feel u have being asked to pay some money.
Yankee no ask us to pay any money untill we'r schedule for interview. Bros be careful @ this junction.

What u'v received is FAKE.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Atandaishola794(m): 9:47pm On Dec 26, 2013
@ineco Gud evening to you. Having gone thru the e-mail you claimed you received i want to tell you authoritatively and categorica lly that it is a SCAM. Nobody receives 1st notification letter by by either e or posted mail. Secondl y nobody is requested to pay any amount of money until your visa interview date i.e visa fee $330. Pls my broda i advise you to forget that e-mail. DV Lottery resul ts are released twice a year i.e may & october. The content of the mail showed nothing but scam. Do not say you were not warned! Other members in the house pls contribute.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by principo(f): 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2013
SCAAAAAAAAAM!!!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by coop: 10:34pm On Dec 26, 2013
Big scam !!! , moreso, dv2012 is gone
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ineco(m): 10:36pm On Dec 26, 2013
@all,tnx
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 10:37pm On Dec 26, 2013
@ineco: Atandaishola794's, Timimoyegun's and principo have given you the IRLS - (Initial Red Light Signal). Truth is that no forumite here can lay claim of receiving such email. And please note that the US Dept. Of State will not ask you to make any payment for winning the Lottery. Please like my fellow forumites have said, don't be in a hurry to pay any kobo because it is a 99% chance of this being a scam. My suggestion however....I may wrong....why don't you send an email to KCC stating your case and asking for the authenticity of this email? That may just put to end all the fears and doubts. Other gurus should still have better counsel to offer. Cheers.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ineco(m): 10:44pm On Dec 26, 2013
@all,tnx much pls can someone tell me the dv lottery mail address so th I can mail them.tnx
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justdre(m): 10:49pm On Dec 26, 2013
ineco: hello evrybody,please i play dv lottery since 2012 and i lost the print out since but when i check my mail box today,i was try to delete some unuseful message and i tried to empty my spam but i just saw these and i was doubt maybe its genius or its not, pls kindly assist me with these

US Department of State
To
3505 North Highway 25W

3. Telephone number,

4. Marital status,
5. Family Name,
6. Year of Birth.

McHenry Donavan,
U.S Department of State.

Bros listern to advice o na fake dey will neva tell u to call anybody or pay any body
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justdre(m): 11:00pm On Dec 26, 2013
Obatide:
For medicals, each adult pays #12,000 and children pays #7,000 consultation fee, then vaccinations fee, which varies. I strongly advice that you go with your children immunization records, it helps to reduce price.

On the processing fee payment, its advisable to pay in Naira considering the current unstable dollar rate at BM.
Embassy has a stable rate of #165 to $1 (http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/index.html?firstTime=No) till 2016, but if you can get Dollars cheaper than that rate, it will be to your advantage otherwise pay in Naira @ embassy.

We can exchange contacts via Nairaland PM
Hope it helps

Bros oba I b small single boy nw,na single I play o,hw much is d money and someone said affidavi of support is needed...
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 11:23pm On Dec 26, 2013
ineco: @all,tnx much pls can someone tell me the dv lottery mail address so th I can mail them.tnx

You may send email to KCCDV@state.gov. Good luck bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (264) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.