Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,188 members, 7,890,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:26 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (431431 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bosunwizzy: 11:49am On Jan 10, 2014
Morning forumite
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bosunwizzy: 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2014
Pls forumites,to whom it may concern.should all relax there nerves.@Egbonbode my own case number is 2014AF000037**
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bosunwizzy: 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2014
And am thru with my interview and visa approved in december last year.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by energysaver(f): 12:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
Hi @ Ukemeglitter, I'm availableooooo, built up tension now suspended, my CN is 17,1** thanks to you all for the wonderful encouragements, thankkxxxxxxxxx
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Darhmee(f): 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2014
Hello everyone.. sorry iv been absent for a while.. congrats to everyone who had a succesful interview.. the Lord will continue to be on our side.. and also, a big welcome to all the new members of this our beautiful thread smiley
Iv missed u all and I cant believe the thread has moved by 6pages.. we are making progress

So the update about my status is that ou host who is in bowie, maryland suddenly called us that she cant accommodate us anymore because her husband pple are now staying with her bla bla.. but to the glory of God, we toldmy uncle's friend in atlanta, georgia and he has fully agreed to accommodate us.. So I wanna know if I should change my US adress by sending a mail to KCc or wait till we get to the POE (I heard that isnt effective).. I dont want our green card to be misplaced oh.. any experienced reply will be appreciated smiley
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by mrrule: 2:10pm On Jan 10, 2014
@madu77 yes ooo am all set waiting to share my success story in Jesus name amen
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by odewenwa: 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2014
To all those waiting to be current,I want you to know that the vision is for an appointed time though it tarries,wait for it will surely come to pass. No one in this forum will be left out in Jesus' name.and to those already current,go and collect that visa and come back with yyour testimonies in Jesus' name cheers and all the best.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chijen2(f): 5:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
Hi Forumite,
Please does anyone have an idea of the total number of the selectees from Nigeria?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bosunwizzy: 5:14pm On Jan 10, 2014
Great forumite
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chijen2(f): 5:18pm On Jan 10, 2014
bosunwizzy: Great forumite

Could you please share your interview experience with the house?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bosunwizzy: 5:21pm On Jan 10, 2014
@Chijen,have done that check it very well.u will see it there.am sorry if sound rude pls.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ikomboy(m): 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2014
Darhmee: Hello everyone.. sorry iv been absent for a while.. congrats to everyone who had a succesful interview.. the Lord will continue to be on our side.. and also, a big welcome to all the new members of this our beautiful thread smiley
Iv missed u all and I cant believe the thread has moved by 6pages.. we are making progress

So the update about my status is that ou host who is in bowie, maryland suddenly called us that she cant accommodate us anymore because her husband pple are now staying with her bla bla.. but to the glory of God, we toldmy uncle's friend in atlanta, georgia and he has fully agreed to accommodate us.. So I wanna know if I should change my US adress by sending a mail to KCc or wait till we get to the POE (I heard that isnt effective).. I dont want our green card to be misplaced oh.. any experienced reply will be appreciated smiley

You'll be asked to confirm your address at the POE by the CBP officer. The best bet is to correctly give the new address at the POE and let USCIS continue from there. You should be able to track your physical GC using ELIS after being admitted into the US. The first sub topic in this link http://www.uscis.gov/tools/after-receiving-decision should allay your fears. Hope this helps.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by babaajala: 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2014
chijen2:
Good talk but only 7% will be given visas. The visas need not to be exhausted before then. We should all pray for a leap because at this 700 CN increase each bulletin, some people may not be interviewed at all before September 30th,2014.

We all need to take out at least 15 mins each day to ask God Almighty for His help from now on.
I trust God for a leap. I know there shall be a leap soonest. I just have this peace about it. I can't worry now because I have asked God for help. God cannot fail. It is not in His character to. God no fall your hand o!!!

Those with either high CN no sweat just relax all winner are going to have interview.

u.s brought out dv winners together with thier visas so your visas are already prepared with your name on it. it is just for them to print it on your passport now you have to prepare and go for your interview on the scheduled date and defend yourself then collect your visa ASAP. note that once you are a winner and you sunmitted your forms you are definitely going to be called for interview. u.s services are not corrupt like nigeria.

it is only those that fuckup on interview date has problem of not getting the visa. so those with high CN just relax u will be called. in my case my CN was among the highest in nigeria but everybdy was calledfor interview.

baba ajala signing off from texas. hav a gud day everyone.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by fancywendy(m): 6:55pm On Jan 10, 2014
chijen2: Hi Forumite,
Please does anyone have an idea of the total number of the selectees from Nigeria?
The following is the statistical breakdown by foreign-state chargeability of those registered for the dv 2014 programme. This few countries for your info:
NIGERIA:-6,043
D‘R CONGO:-6,025
EGYPT:-5,757
ETHIOPIA:-5,718 and so on....
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by geogec: 8:14pm On Jan 10, 2014
@ bosunwizzy please respond to my on the distance from hotel to Embassy. Thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Wellton(m): 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2014
Pipsland78: Hello good folks, pls I need a clarification on something: as someone who intends to do PhD in the US, do I need to send my MSc transcript to WES? Is the Wes thing only for transfer students?

Thank you.

First I think it's necessary to forward your MSc or any other credentials you intend to use in the state for evaluation.

Second WES is an organization that evaluate credentials for immigrant that schooled outside US and Canada. So I dont think its for transfer students only. WES are members of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services Check out https://www.naces.org/members to inquiry, compare prices and methodology of other evaluating companies

Hope this help!..

Pls other experts in the house can contribute

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2014
Greetings. For those that are unsure what to expect when they migrate to the States, I think this might help https://www.nairaland.com/1584433/how-make-it-nigerian-america#20738313 just check it out.

Peace
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 11:18pm On Jan 10, 2014
Darhmee: Hello everyone.. sorry iv been absent for a while.. congrats to everyone who had a succesful interview.. the Lord will continue to be on our side.. and also, a big welcome to all the new members of this our beautiful thread smiley

edimop: This is no issue @ all.u can always change ur address anytime.if u wish to do dat @ d port of entry fine,ur greencard will get to u.if u wish to change ur address online tru uscis site u can.so which ever.Always contact uscis for any changes made.further more,to save ur d stress of asking too many question,after ur arrival within d nxt 14-20days u can call uscis to verify d status of ur greencard,den request for a tracking num.With d tracking num,u will knw d date wen ur green card will get to u.....signing off from New york........

KCC is through with you ever since you were schedule for interview, hence you wouldn't have any dealings with them.

Cheers
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2014
Wellton:

First I think it's necessary to forward your MSc or any other credentials you intend to use in the state for evaluation.

Second WES is an organization that evaluate credentials for immigrant that schooled outside US and Canada. So I dont think its for transfer students only. WES are members of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services Check out https://www.naces.org/members to inquiry, compare prices and methodology of other evaluating companies

Hope this help!..

Pls other experts in the house can contribute
Thanks a lot bro, you are appreciated.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by auschris: 10:23am On Jun 27, 2014
Nairaland is back
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by josemaria03(m): 10:30am On Jun 27, 2014
finally after about 8 days
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by sqlerror: 11:04am On Jun 27, 2014
I missed most of the testimonies sad
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chuckvinz(m): 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
Good afternoon my fellow winners of dv lottery and all nairalanders...i will be going for interview on the month of July 24 by d God grace... i will be living at Brooklyn new York wit my cousin that has two kids, he is a doctor over there, a consultant.... i really don't know if he can be able to finance my education over there, i av not gotten admission into d uni here in 9ja, and i don't know if it is going to be easy for me over there, i want to study mechanical engineering...i need help and information on how to do it... because my parents can't finance my schooling and everything over there, i will have to do it myself., if there is anyway you can help.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by josemaria03(m): 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
chuckvinz: Good afternoon my fellow winners of dv lottery and all nairalanders...i will be going for interview on the month of July 24 by d God grace... i will be living at Brooklyn new York wit my cousin that has two kids, he is a doctor over there, a consultant.... i really don't know if he can be able to finance my education over there, i av not gotten admission into d uni here in 9ja, and i don't know if it is going to be easy for me over there, i want to study mechanical engineering...i need help and information on how to do it... because my parents can't finance my schooling and everything over there, i will have to do it myself., if there is anyway you can help.

if you are going as a citizen, then I think obtaining a loan to finance your education won't be difficult
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Dmo4real: 1:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
Thank God d site is bck n beta... Msd u guys
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by olabowalebiyi: 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2014
Thank God Nairaland is back! Hope to hear from our wonderful efamily soon.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2014
Partially back...... A lot of pages (200+) have NOT been updated, ..... Congrats Jigga40 for your success chat
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Lakeside4christ(m): 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2014
Hellooooooooooo....
Can sum one tell me what is going on here, wat happen to our pages?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 27, 2014
Be calm pls, nairaland is resurrecting by the hours. Our pages will be back I think. I couldn't login some hours ago and now I can. So our pages will be back too. I miss those testimonies. Happy to see Adeboy here... Respect bro
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by energysaver(f): 8:50pm On Jun 27, 2014
What really happened to our comments and post? House pls remember me and hubby in your prayers, July first is the D-Day. Favour We seek for by work shall no man prevail. @ Ukemeglitter, boss I doff my cap, I saw notification of your mail on my profile, sorry I couldnt respond to your mail, i have issues with opening it because it was temporarily blocked. Hope life has been fair on you, wishing you the very best!!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jigga40(m): 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2014
energysaver: What really happened to our comments and post? House pls remember me and hubby in your prayers, July first is the D-Day. Favour We seek for by work shall no man prevail. @ Ukemeglitter, boss I doff my cap, I saw notification of your mail on my profile, sorry I couldnt respond to your mail, i have issues with opening it because it was temporarily blocked. Hope life has been fair on you, wishing you the very best!!
It will surely go well for u and ur husband jus like the way it went smooth for ma wife and I.
The visa is urs already

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (264) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.