Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,497 members, 7,951,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:04 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (435479 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by olabowalebiyi: 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2014
Awwww! Those adorable kids with the mosquito bite joke n singing psquare song. I'm the dark lady with her husband,i wore a sequence top on leggings... other description follows shocked . When is your interview?

cute2014:

@ Olabowalebiyi: Yes,I was the one with the twin boys and their big sister.What about you?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by olabowalebiyi: 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
osufamily: Please house how do i go about NPC birth cert?my interview is few weeks

You can get it @ National Population Commission,its on Babs Animashaun,surulere,whr NYSC office is. There's a particular contact used but not sure if I can drop names n numbers here.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Dmo4real: 12:14am On Jul 03, 2014
Need ur prayer guys, as i will b jetting out 2day.... Tampa Florida loading......

6 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by josemaria03(m): 6:00am On Jul 03, 2014
Cyprian kosiso: @ josemaria I just did as u said in d website I saw visa "issued" but do to logistics where u did ur intervw it can b maild or pick up. That if dey hv any tin dey wil conact me, wht do u think, shuld I go to collect it nw bcs am coming frm asaba

then your visa is ready for pick up, if you were given five days at the interview make it seven and if it's 10 make it 12
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by josemaria03(m): 6:03am On Jul 03, 2014
Dmo4real: Need ur prayer guys, as i will b jetting out 2day.... Tampa Florida loading......
God with you
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by stdammis(m): 7:04am On Jul 03, 2014
Firstly I want to give all the glory and adorations to the most high, he will be the lord if you trust him.....secondly, ma thanks goes to every member of this forum, those that gives advice, those that ask questions, those that answers, and even my tribe(those that just read everything and learn for the questions and answers) I will be an ingrate if I don't appreciate every1....and also my broda #josemaria......if you've read my posts, then you would have an idea of what my case looks like, so I will just start from there...........you will be right if you call this my testimony the best in this 2014 thread, even the 2013 self.....

So after all and all, the agent said he would give me the form only if I can pay a huge sum of money(so huge) which I decline, this then scatter everything and the agent said he was going to sell ma slot, and that the person will call me after he has gotten the visa, so as to let me know the opportunity I have wasted, buh since I have d confirmation NO. And the DOB, I just filled ma forms with the correct infos and sent it to Kcc(meaning I didn't care about what was in d initial entry). Then the long wait began, den I received a notification email about ma 2nd NL....in short I no call d agent again, and he no call me......so I wouldn't know if he was planning anything.......kerekere, I got all ma docs ready......kerekere interview date reach...was already at the embassy by 5am, at around 6am, the normal process started and we were going tru security checks, so at the second stage where am to pick up my red tag and voucher for payment, have already picked it up self......sitting under the shaves there listening to sounds of the waters, a lady just came, who is xxxxxx I signaled and she asked me to come out( for ma mind--->so dem no go even allow me see eyinbo b4 dem send me away?) I followed her, she den told her colleagues that I and 1 guy like that bear the same name,surname, and even our appointment letters are the same #flashback: recall where I said that the agent said he was going to sell my slot to sum1 else?, yeah right! He actually sold it....1 thing that makes the whole tin strange was that the oda guy was like my carbon copy have never seen sum1 that looked so much like me like that b4.......we were asked to return to our sits and the normal process continued...I kept on praying that God should let his will be done......now in the hall, did all payments and submissions....den immigrant interview begins....almost all d immigrants had bn interviewed, I was still on ma sit....I witnessed silent denials, lousy denials, fainting denials, crying denials....smiling approvals, grinning approvals, hugging type, just name it.....then I was called to window 8, it was a room, where I met this my God sent friend( a cute white male) and anoda Good looking black male....they said they just wanted to confirm sumfins and that its no biggie. I told them everything I knew about the agent, how he contacted me about wining and the amount he asked me to pay? I also told dem about the mistakes in my initial entry,as I was talking, they were both writing and it was like the eyinbo was looking into ma soul, so with that I told em the things dey didn't even ask, also about the oda ME, and they said I should go and sit down, that I shouldn't do as if I noticed him, that I should nt talk to him, after some minutes he was called into the room too.....and then I was called to window 18....this white woman have bn starring at all day....she's just so cute,
CO: good aftnn
Me: afternoon
CO: you are xxxx
Me: yes
CO: okay
CO: what's ur highest qualificatn?
Me: SSCE
CO: what do you do presently
ME: ama student
CO: ur skool?
ME: taaa taaa too
CO: course?
ME: chemical eng
CO: wha level?
ME: 400
CO: are you married?
ME: NO
CO: any kids?
My mind: yeah, ma skool daughter
ME: NO.
CO: xxxx ur visa has bn approved(just seeing her mouth moving, my mind don dey do anoda tin) But I will need you to wait ma colleagues will love to have sum words with you.
ME: with my brightest smile....thank you
So I was sitting waiting for dem to call me again, den d oda ME came out of d room 8, e wasn't looking so happy I knew he's bn denied,lol, e den went outside, so d security man came to call me again that I should go to room 8, it was that my friend again

Paddie: don't worry everything has bn settled, have you bn interview by my colleague?
ME: yes paddie
Paddie: okay, I want you to go outside now, have made arrangements for ur escape
Me: what??
Paddie: a vehicle is waiting for u outside....bla bla, I didn't even listen again, all I was tinking about was how am going to tell ma NL family that it was a vehicle that carried me home after ma interview o.
Did I mention that as I was called to room 8 for the last time, all the COs were just giving me this pretty smile. So I got outside and it was this ma paddie again, a honda accord 2003 model was ma ride, couple of handshakes and as they opened the door, I saw the oda ME in hand curfs, I felt so bad for him that his tears almost made me cry for him, it was so sad, paddie wetin happen, he said I should do dem a favour and give them my statement, it turns out that the handshakes were from those who liked it has d second me was caught, and ma so called ride belongs to an oga olopa....we were at the station, gave dem d statement, buh I was so sad for the guy.......I don't know if you are thinking that this testimony is not normal! It can only be God o!
Sorry I am so lazy wen it comes to typing, buh I owe it to this family to share my testimony, so just take the writeup like that...love y'all

18 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by josemaria03(m): 8:56am On Jul 03, 2014
st.dammis:
Firstly I want to give all the glory and adorations to the most high, he will be the lord if you trust him.....secondly, ma thanks goes to every member of this forum, those that gives advice, those that ask questions, those that answers, and even my tribe(those that just read everything and learn for the questions and answers) I will be an ingrate if I don't appreciate every1....and also my broda #josemaria......if you've read my posts, then you would have an idea of what my case looks like, so I will just start from there...........you will be right if you call this my testimony the best in this 2014 thread, even the 2013 self.....

So after all and all, the agent said he would give me the form only if I can pay a huge sum of money(so huge) which I decline, this then scatter everything and the agent said he was going to sell ma slot, and that the person will call me after he has gotten the visa, so as to let me know the opportunity I have wasted, buh since I have d confirmation NO. And the DOB, I just filled ma forms with the correct infos and sent it to Kcc(meaning I didn't care about what was in d initial entry). Then the long wait began, den I received a notification email about ma 2nd NL....in short I no call d agent again, and he no call me......so I wouldn't know if he was planning anything.......kerekere, I got all ma docs ready......kerekere interview date reach...was already at the embassy by 5am, at around 6am, the normal process started and we were going tru security checks, so at the second stage where am to pick up my red tag and voucher for payment, have already picked it up self......sitting under the shaves there listening to sounds of the waters, a lady just came, who is xxxxxx I signaled and she asked me to come out( for ma mind--->so dem no go even allow me see eyinbo b4 dem send me away?) I followed her, she den told her colleagues that I and 1 guy like that bear the same name,surname, and even our appointment letters are the same #flashback: recall where I said that the agent said he was going to sell my slot to sum1 else?, yeah right! He actually sold it....1 thing that makes the whole tin strange was that the oda guy was like my carbon copy have never seen sum1 that looked so much like me like that b4.......we were asked to return to our sits and the normal process continued...I kept on praying that God should let his will be done......now in the hall, did all payments and submissions....den immigrant interview begins....almost all d immigrants had bn interviewed, I was still on ma sit....I witnessed silent denials, lousy denials, fainting denials, crying denials....smiling approvals, grinning approvals, hugging type, just name it.....then I was called to window 8, it was a room, where I met this my God sent friend( a cute white male) and anoda Good looking black male....they said they just wanted to confirm sumfins and that its no biggie. I told them everything I knew about the agent, how he contacted me about wining and the amount he asked me to pay? I also told dem about the mistakes in my initial entry,as I was talking, they were both writing and it was like the eyinbo was looking into ma soul, so with that I told em the things dey didn't even ask, also about the oda ME, and they said I should go and sit down, that I shouldn't do as if I noticed him, that I should nt talk to him, after some minutes he was called into the room too.....and then I was called to window 18....this white woman have bn starring at all day....she's just so cute,
CO: xxxx ur visa has bn approved(just seeing her mouth moving, my mind don dey do anoda tin) But I will need you to wait ma colleagues will love to have sum words with you.
So I was sitting waiting for dem to call me again, den d oda ME came out of d room 8, e wasn't looking so happy I knew he's bn denied,lol, e den went outside, so d security man came to call me again that I should go to room 8, it was that my friend again

Paddie: don't worry everything has bn settled, have you bn interview by my colleague?
Paddie: okay, I want you to go outside now, have made arrangements for ur escape
Paddie: a vehicle is waiting for u outside....bla bla, I didn't even listen again, all I was tinking about was how am going to tell ma NL family that it was a vehicle that carried me home after ma interview o.
Did I mention that as I was called to room 8 for the last time, all the COs were just giving me this pretty smile. So I got outside and it was this ma paddie again, a honda accord 2003 model was ma ride, couple of handshakes and as they opened the door, I saw the oda ME in hand curfs, I felt so bad for him that his tears almost made me cry for him, it was so sad, paddie wetin happen, he said I should do dem a favour and give them my statement, it turns out that the handshakes were from those who liked it has d second me was caught, and ma so called ride belongs to an oga olopa....we were at the station, gave dem d statement, buh I was so sad for the guy.......I don't know if you are thinking that this testimony is not normal! It can only be God o!
Sorry I am so lazy wen it comes to typing, buh I owe it to this family to share my testimony, so just take the writeup like that...love y'all

God's doing
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ETimX: 9:05am On Jul 03, 2014
Hello house, anyone doing medicals @Qlife today? I'm there with my wife for ours.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 11:19am On Jul 03, 2014
olami101: jst to inform the house dat penilng jet out yesterday to d glori of God,new york city has received him rite away,thank God d numba of Nigeria is increasing in dt land of dream.

safe trip peninlng ... success awaits u
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 11:21am On Jul 03, 2014
st.dammis:
This is my story this is my song....I'll be praising my saviour all the day long.....I'll never worry, I'll never fret, because he has never failed me yet!!!! Visa approved!!!!!!!!

Congratulations once again ... u are favoured
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 11:28am On Jul 03, 2014
Dmo4real: Need ur prayer guys, as i will b jetting out 2day.... Tampa Florida loading......

Success ... wish u safe trip
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 11:47am On Jul 03, 2014
ETimX: Hello house, anyone doing medicals @Qlife today? I'm there with my wife for ours.

I did mine @ Q life yesterday and I was told to come back on Tuesday next week

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chinny2014(m): 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2014
st.dammis:

dis is definitely d best testimony ever heard in NL. Meaning dt nobody can steal our destiny when GOD design it. congrats bro/sis. serves d imposter right.dey shld arrest d agent as well
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2014
st.dammis:

Congratulations brother... U are favoured .. I love to hear dis and I hope dey arrest d agent too .. This is d reason oyinbos dey too hard on Interviewing Nigerians for Visas ... How will u accept to bear another persons Name and personal data?... How will u sell someone's Info to another person all because of money ?... In fact I can't imagine how these VO at Embassy will be taking us like ... We have portray many bad attitude ... Congrats brother go leave ur life were u deserve it
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justdre(m): 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2014
st.dammis:

OMG....d best eva man thumbs up ma best eva since dv started sef agents can be funny sha dis pple ar so mad men...chai...
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Dmo4real: 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
Adeboy007:

Success ... wish u safe trip
thank u bro
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2014
osufamily: Please house how do i go about NPC birth cert?my interview is few weeks

U get a bio-data page typed, ur international passport and ur minimum fee of 2K500 for d processing for d attestation of birth ...

Before u do DAT ... u will have to go for sworn affidavit at High court telling dem u want it for collection of attestation of birth at d NPC. this will cost u 1k

I would have ask u to back pages here so as to get d format of the bio-data to be taken to d NPC office, but a lot of pages have been disappeared...

Thus, find below format letter to be taken to NPC office

Address _________,

The Director,
National Population Commission,
Babs Animashaun Road,
Surulere, Lagos.

Dear Sir,

APPLICATION FOR ATTESTATION OF BIRTH

I hereby apply for letter of attestation of birth for record purpose.

Attached herewith are photocopies of necessary documents required.

BIODATA
OWNER’S NAME :
DATE OF BIRTH :
PLACE OF BIRTH :
L.G.A. OF BIRTH :
STATE OF BIRTH :
NATIONALITY :

FATHER’S NAME :
TOWN :
L.G.A. OF ORIGIN :
STATE OF ORIGIN :
NATIONALITY :

MOTHER’S NAME :
TOWN :
L.G.A OF ORIGIN :
STATE OF ORIGIN :
NATIONALITY :

I will be very grateful if the application is granted

Yours faithfully,

Your Full Name

Note ur house address will be at d right corner of the page ...

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by osufamily(f): 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2014
Thank u and God bless will keep u posted
Dmo4real: thank u bro
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by osufamily(f): 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2014
Pleaase help with the contact.this is a long processing for me since i have my interview in few weeks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by JehovahFavor(m): 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2014
@St.Dammis, Congratulations to u for your bravery in daring the calous agent. If there is award for the best testimony of the year, yours surely will pick it. Your testi mony is unique and shows that whatever God has perfected and put together, no person can put asunder no matter how powerful such a person is. This is a big lesson to everyone of us here and particularly greedy and calous nigerians who have turned themselves to emergency travel agents using the america visa lottery to milk fellow nigerians dry. May God perfect the rest part of your america project IJN.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by wavecase: 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2014
Hello house.... i had my interview on 23rd of June and it was smooth and visa approved, then on 25th, i got a call that it wont be ready on the day i was told to pick it up(2 weeks). That it is under admin processing now and that i will be notified when its ready.. pls, who knows what this means? What should ii expect?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by olabowalebiyi: 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2014
U no longer need to type a letter,provision has bn made for it @ d NPC office,it will cost you just 200naira to get the bio data form.
Adeboy007:

U get a bio-data page typed, ur international passport and ur minimum fee of 2K500 for d processing for d attestation of birth ...

Before u do DAT ... u will have to go for sworn affidavit at High court telling dem u want it for collection of attestation of birth at d NPC. this will cost u 1k

I would have ask u to back pages here so as to get d format of the bio-data to be taken to d NPC office, but a lot of pages have been disappeared...

Thus, find below format letter to be taken to NPC office

Address _________,

The Director,
National Population Commission,
Babs Animashaun Road,
Surulere, Lagos.

Dear Sir,

APPLICATION FOR ATTESTATION OF BIRTH

I hereby apply for letter of attestation of birth for record purpose.

Attached herewith are photocopies of necessary documents required.

BIODATA
OWNER’S NAME :
DATE OF BIRTH :
PLACE OF BIRTH :
L.G.A. OF BIRTH :
STATE OF BIRTH :
NATIONALITY :

FATHER’S NAME :
TOWN :
L.G.A. OF ORIGIN :
STATE OF ORIGIN :
NATIONALITY :

MOTHER’S NAME :
TOWN :
L.G.A OF ORIGIN :
STATE OF ORIGIN :
NATIONALITY :

I will be very grateful if the application is granted

Yours faithfully,

Your Full Name

Note ur house address will be at d right corner of the page ...
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by wavecase: 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2014
Hello house, i had my interview on 23rd of June and it was smooth and visa approved, then on 25th, i got a call that it wont be ready on the day i was told to pick it up(2 weeks). That it is under admin processing now and that i will be notified when its ready.. pls, who knows what this means? What should ii expect? I'm really bothered
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by johnsonadex: 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2014
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by wavecase: 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
Hello house, i had my interview on 23rd of June and it was smooth and visa approved, then on 25th, i got a call that it wont be ready on the day i was told to pick it up(2 weeks). That it is under admin processing now and that i will be notified when its ready.. pls, who knows what this means? What should ii expect? I'm really bothered
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by johnsonadex: 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2014
My wife and I was interviewed yesterday (2nd) at d embassy by a lady at window 18. She interview us separately and we gave her d right answers. She nw gave us a small peach-colour paper rescheduling us for anoda interview on a later date in July. Why anoda interview?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cypriankosiso(m): 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2014
wavecase: Hello house, i had my interview on 23rd of June and it was smooth and visa approved, then on 25th, i got a call that it wont be ready on the day i was told to pick it up(2 weeks). That it is under admin processing now and that i will be notified when its ready.. pls, who knows what this means? What should ii expect? I'm really bothered
mr wavecase do nt disturb ur self if u knw u did nt forg any of ur document that u summited wen u went for intervw, dey wil nt intervw u agin but dey need to verify ur sch or work document ok. Ur cas is solved amen
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cypriankosiso(m): 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2014
johnsonadex: My wife and I was interviewed yesterday (2nd) at d embassy by a lady at window 18. She interview us separately and we gave her d right answers. She nw gave us a small peach-colour paper rescheduling us for anoda interview on a later date in July. Why anoda interview?
mr johnsonadex. Another intervw is bcs u and ur wif gav one or two ans differently, so plz call ur wif and u guys shuld study and knw each other very well both in ur family and her own, den u ppl will do many rehearse so that even if u r nt arund sh wil giv d sam ans u will giv if u were arund. So u need to work mor hard and pry bcs dis visa na God dey giv.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cypriankosiso(m): 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2014
Plz some body help me find d flight ticket to boston, I culd nt, ppl that has traveld shuld help me, bcs I want to pay nw and trvl by ending of d mnth. Or teach me on hw to chek flight price, shuld I need to register in d sit b4 I culd get access to d flight price
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chuckvinz(m): 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2014
Guys my interview date Will be on the. Mnth of July 24, i wonder how my interview will be like..i av my ssce result but i am still looking for addmisn into d uni...hope dat wouldn't be a problem....
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by calorifocient(m): 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2014
chuckvinz: Guys my interview date Will be on the. Mnth of July 24, i wonder how my interview will be like..i av my ssce result but i am still looking for addmisn into d uni...hope dat wouldn't be a problem....
No problem as long as u have 5 credits in any of your subjects. it is well and you are good to go even if you joined 2 or 3 results together.

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (264) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.