Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,363 members, 7,940,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 03:47 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (434862 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 9:01am On Jul 09, 2014
cute2014:

New VB has come out.Africa 81,100 except Egypt 32,250!!I thought all regions will be current.

I fear all NL members are careless about the VB as I have realized everyone has been current.

This makes me remember during December/January/February/March when members were depressed about the movement of Visa Bulletin.

But now everyone is looking forward to a particular date his/she will be having Chat with the CO and many have gotten their visa approved..

God's time is the Best, he is never too late ....

3 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 09, 2014
kunledox: If I knew it was gonna b ds easy,I wud av gotten my load ready for new York city....i return all d glory back to God cz he said fear not for I am with u n believe me he just did it...Praise d LORD!!!after all d necessary protocol observed..my number got beeped with ds fresh cool guy wc av being praying to God I don't wanna get interview by him nt knowin he ws d heaven sent...

Co..whats ur name?
Me..jesus.
Co...whats ur highest qualification?
Me..i just had my ND.
Co..ur course?
Me..agric engineering.
Co..wen did u finish secondary skull?
Me..faith.
Co..whos d address I gave...
Me..my uncle.
Co..what Av u bn doing since wen u get ssce
Me..blabla..
Co..what do u intend doing USA..
Me..further my study...

Naso I b citizen ooo...afta God na ds forum sure pass...kudos to 007,guru u in d house n my broda frm anoda moda,diskindGod..in conclusion Neva hesitate to tell God ow want ur interview to be...visa approved!!!!#simple#.
congrats Bro... Happy for you cos its the Lord's doing. I and my wife key into your success. Go go live ur american Dream
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by stdammis(m): 9:25am On Jul 09, 2014
Good morning house, hope we are all doing well this morning.....pls house, I had my interview last week wednesday, and I was told I can pick my visa up today, but checking the visa status check till this moment, it still reads Ready.....is this a problem?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 09, 2014
olabowalebiyi: Ok! I'm not a good narrator but I will try and make our DV2012-2014 experience has simple n interesting as I can. 1st our name is a coinage of mine n hubby,I'm Olabowale n my hubby is Oluwabiyi hence Olabowalebiyi wink.
2012 we both registered for d lottery but separately because we were single then. Got married in May 2013,trying to settle into the marriage n hoping to God for that blessings n favour that comes with marriage. Then friends started advising that we should try n apply for US Visa so we could have our Child(ren) there when d time comes. That was when we remembered our lottery o.
On dis faithful evening in later May or early June sha,hubby came back from work n said we should check our DV result,na so we check hubby own 1st n he was not selected n we checked mine,and that was when our American dream began o! Halleluyah!!!

Ok! All necessary Dox were sent to KCC as couple.
And 2nd NL came n preparation n prayers began.
And 7th July came and God perfected it.
Did all d security protocol and entered d hall with our B409 number. My maiden name was called and I went to d window n d woman took my passport and changed it to my hubbys name. Na so we submit Dox o n our passport foto almost throw us off balance as we no quick see am,we sha saw it later sha.

Waiting o! That was how my NL sister Giftedhand tapped me n introduced herself n pointed Itroyal n family to me. Ok sha I don see my family member I happy.

About 11:30ish na so our number beeped @ window 18 whr d honourable dreaded Korean guy was! Hmm! And dis guy has refused a lot of couple o n he was not smiling @ all but me,i was prepared for him sha and again d guy try o cos d oda lady wey dey window 16 was so slow,so it was as if it was d Korean guy that was doing all d work.

We took d oat n did our finger print n signed our forms. Na so Mr Oyinbo asked my hubby to go 1 corner o I come pick receiver!
CO: what's ur name
Me: I 1st lost...ok I tell am
CO: whr do u work
Me: I tell am
Co: ur current post @ ur work place
Me: I tell am
Na so CO dey ask me my educational history n work history.
CO: he was actually smiling all tru tho n a bit playful sha,he asked me to call my hubby n I should take my seat.
He asked my hubby all he asked me and was even providing answers for him and telling him he doesn't need to give d year has it were.
Then I was called and he said our Visa has bn approved! I said OK and said will like to ask him some questions,told him I would like to have my child in Nigeria before we travel and that what is d procedure to get d child's Visa,na so Oyinbo stood up to go ask o,and came back to tell Us how to go abt it and then gave us the white papers that I've always looked forward to. Na so we smile comot o,Cheering with all the friends we made there and gave a resounding Hi5 to my NL Family.
All glory to God almighty for making it possible and easy for Us. If not for God who has been on our side,this dream wouldn't have been made possible. And I'm grateful to all Naira Land peeps for dere support n contribution. God bless us all. Amen.
I hope u enjoyed our story! Ciao!
congratulations to you both... I wish this simple chat for mysef and my wife o... Key into ur success.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nytcrawler001: 9:48am On Jul 09, 2014
stdammis: Good morning house, hope we are all doing well this morning.....pls house, I had my interview last week wednesday, and I was told I can pick my visa up today, but checking the visa status check till this moment, it still reads Ready.....is this a problem?
how did u track your status? And if it reads ready i think that means its ready for pick up
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by donfedo: 9:50am On Jul 09, 2014
Gud morning to u all my dear forumate,hope everybody is kicking well here by the grace of God,i want to say a very big congratulation to those who have gotten their visa approved in my absent of this forum and i also want to thnx and say God bless u mr Adeboy 007 for a wonderful work done here,infact may God richly bless u and help u to take ur visa on a silver platter.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 9:52am On Jul 09, 2014
lagdude: Good day house, saw this link online and feel it might be of help to us.
http://www.tsa.gov/press/releases/2014/07/06/enhanced-security-measures-certain-airports-overseas#.U7rtKrW4x7E.facebook

I want to personal thank Lagdude for his effort of bringing out these very rich and vital infomation.....

Nevertheless, some members here will definitely find it so difficult to read the website and get the information you are passing over.

But we cannot underestimate giving the main objective of the link here as it was discussed by Lagbabe and supported by Rikki on the bbm Group

Below is it

I want to give dis small but mighty info to u as I believe we all going to jet out sooner or later.

The link is telling us Something we should do as we jet out.

Get all devices (Mp4, Phones, IPod, Laptops, Bluetooth etc) u are going to jet out with full/well charged as dey check at any P.O.E and if u are unable to turn d device on maybe cos d battery is low, it can cause a deportation

Pls be warned nd Beware!!!

for more information please visit the Link up there
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by stdammis(m): 10:00am On Jul 09, 2014
Nytcrawler001: how did u track your status? And if it reads ready i think that means its ready for pick up
tru the caec.state.gov, but I think if it were to be ready for pickup, it should read issued.....the status update date has changed to 9,july,2014 again, and its still saying ready. *sighs*
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nytcrawler001: 10:08am On Jul 09, 2014
stdammis: tru the caec.state.gov, but I think if it were to be ready for pickup, it should read issued.....the status update date has changed to 9,july,2014 again, and its still saying ready. *sighs*
i used the "usatraveldocs. Com" site and mine keeps saying "no status update available".. Just like you i did. My interview last week wednesday.. *deeper sigh*
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by stdammis(m): 10:26am On Jul 09, 2014
Nytcrawler001: i used the "usatraveldocs. Com" site and mine keeps saying "no status update available".. Just like you i did. My interview last week wednesday.. *deeper sigh*
@all, pls help us out o, make person no go wound o.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cynthia4real: 10:27am On Jul 09, 2014
Godis4me: When the Lord turn again the captivity of Zion,we were like them that dream.....Do you know it still look as if Im dreaming.All thanks to my maker for giving me this golden opportunity.In 2012,few days after my birthday,a friend,an House Officer then told me about the on going visa lottery.I jokingly said we should erect a stand in the hospital enviroment and we laughed it off.He played it for me and my family with His BB phone.He forwarded the confirmation pin to my mail but I mistakenly deleted the message.I was not bothered cause I thought kcc would mail me if I win,It was on sunday evening May 6th,2013 when He called that I was the only person that won out of those He played for.I didnt believe Him initially,then He sent my confirmation no to me and lo and behold,I won.Out of my curiosity,I read all instructions,google the googleables.I came in contact with this forum after I have submitted my form to kcc.I later join the forum as a member last December.Meanwhile,the VO trend was closed then,I waited patiently untill I posted my question which attracted some members to me.It was all about my husby late twin brother son who has being living with us since 2009 that was included in my initially entry.So I was confused whether to get an adoption decree or a letter of release from the mum.I was totally devastated when the VO said I will need an adoption decree cause I heard initially that it would cost me 250k.007 was very supportive cause He was the one that alerted me when the VO replied me.Ityroyal was the angel God sent to me on this forum,He called me and linked me up on how to get the adoption done at a lesser price.He stood by me and advised me when I was depressed cause the adoption issue aggravated my husby' unwilling attitude not to purse the visa.He is a mature man with a good virtue and He is always ready to bear others burden.Thanks to God His visa was approved too,our medical was done the same date and place(although it was planned).He also helped us to book at bayland suite,may God bless you and your lovely wife and children.Thanks to 007 who is always willing to assist on this forum,Infact,He called and prayed for before I left the hote.The Lord will make you great.sorry for the long story,i have to write all this so that others can pick one or two things.NOW to the interview proper,my family and Ityroyal left our hotel around 5.45am,necessary security check began on getting to the embassy.our document was checked ard 8.30am and the waiting began that we were almost worn out.We were interview around 2.30pm after a long wait.Just 4 simple question o.My highest level of education,when it was obtained,when I got married,when that my boy was adopted and I answered her with a smile.This is how my story ends in praise o.Thanks to our lovely VO too.
congratulations to u my sis,i key into ur succex story.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 09, 2014
stdammis: Good morning house, hope we are all doing well this morning.....pls house, I had my interview last week wednesday, and I was told I can pick my visa up today, but checking the visa status check till this moment, it still reads Ready.....is this a problem?
good morning StDammis... From what I've read here in the past, I think your visa is ready for collection if the status u check says ready! Maybe u can stilwait a day to do the pickup or wait for other experienced member's advice. Congrats
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 10:40am On Jul 09, 2014
stdammis: @all, pls help us out o, make person no go wound o.

Hello please relax your mind as you gat no probs/issue concerning your Case (VISA Approved)

if you resides in Lagos ... you can go to Muri Okunola and get your visa package handy, there mighty be a slight delay from the person in charge of updating the CEAC Visa tracker that makes it still showing "Ready"

But if you not from Lagos just give them a grace of 2 days more then you go for your visa collection...

thank you
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cynthia4real: 10:48am On Jul 09, 2014
ItyRoyal: PREAMBLE/APRRECIATION:

My dearest e-family... I want to first and foremost give praise and glory the Lord God Almighty, who rules the Heaven and Earth, the One that stooped soooooo low to pick us up and has given us a seat among the Greats! He is the Craftsman of our Destiny and the Master Designer of our Future! To Him Alone be Praise, Glory and Adoration Ijn Amen.

I want to thank a very special member of the NL forum who has been my indefatigable pillar for the past 8 years. Her Name is GiftedHandz....My Adorable Wife, My True Friend, the Mother of my 3 Lovely Children and my Strong Support thru whom the Lord has given us this New Identity!

I will not forget to appreciate my e-family - this wonderful group of life's champions (that i was introduced to by my Junior brother and former colleague Seubis) I should actually mention your names one by one but the for limitation of space and a hand held device....but you know yourselves!!!! Everyone here who has been a blessing to me and my family...Thank You!

THE JOURNEY:

This glorious journey started in October 2012, in the last week of the DV program. My HOP in the branch where I worked came to me that she has just played the Lottery for herself and family and she wants me to play also because I have been too good to her. I told her I have once played it when I newly got married but did not win dat i was not interested. She insisted that she will not leave me behind in this country! I was able to delay it till the last day which was Saturday 3rd November 2012. I knew she won't see me till Monday when the stuff must have closed. Surprisingly, THIS LADY SHOWED UP IN MY HOUSE ON THAT SATURDAY MORNING WITH HER LAPTOP AND INTERNET MODEM WITHOUT EVEN HAVING HER BATH!!! Ok, this was one sacrifice too much so I knew the game was up for me....I knew I could not say no to her with this level of sacrifice and commitment.

So we started connecting her laptop but the network on her modem was down! So I told her thatz it! There's nothing we can do! She said NO! THERE IS SOMETHING WE CAN DO!!! LETZ GO TO THE CYBER CAFE!!! Hmm... We went to the 1st cafe...2nd....then finally the 3rd where we finally applied and submitted my application like some minutes before deadline.

I kept my confirmation print out among my documents and forgot about it! I lost faith in the application because the picture we used for the initial application had shadows and because my colleague kind of forced it on me we could not take appropriate pictures. So when the result came out in May 2013, I naturally did not have any push to check especially when my colleague that played long before me and also forced me to play did not win! On September 18th 2013, I told myself why don't you just check? I tried to check but the site could not open from my office so I forgot about it again but the document remained in my suit pocket.10 days later I scanned it to my friend in UK who checked and confirmed that my wife's entry has won!!! I could not believe it!!! But lo and behold I finally checked it by myself and confirmed that my wife's entry actually won us the most coveted lottery on earth!! That was how the waiting game started until May 2014 when our 2NL came and our date was given as 7/7.

ON THE D-DAY:

We finally left the hotel at about 5.40am after some bottle necks on the road we got to the Embassy at about 6.20am. After all the security checks we finally made payment at 8.00am. The waiting game started.... The crowd at the Embassy was alarming. They started with the singles and afterwards they faced the new couples.... They were a lot denials and more denials. Only 2 COs were on duty for the immigrant cases so it was really slow. Finally we were about the last to be attended to at about 2.30pm. My children had not eaten anything except for a slice of bread each... My 1yr old ate last by 4am when we all woke up. We were only allowed to take a few packs of biscuits but the Lord Jesus held them up for us! My 1yr old did not eat anything nor cry for hunger till we left the hall about 2.30pm.

THE INTERVIEW PROPER:

After the swearing and finger printing...
CO: When did you enter Secondary School?
Wifey: xxxx
CO: What did you do after your Secondary School?
Wifey: i worked in xxxxxx
CO: for how long?
Wifey: xxxxxx
CO: What did you do after that?
Wifey: I got admission and went to school.
CO: how many yrs did you spend in school?
Wifey: xxxxx
CO: Ok Ma'am I am going to approve your family's visa....see...I have approved your visa. Please go to this address and pick up your visa in a week's time. Congratulations and welcome to America!

CONCLUSION:

We waited for about 7 hours only to be interviewed for less than 2 minutes. TO GOD BE THE GLORY FOR EVER AND EVER IJN - AMEN!!!
wow!!!,God is grt,congrats to u nd family
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 10:50am On Jul 09, 2014
donfedo: Gud morning to u all my dear forumate, hope everybody is kicking well here by the grace of God,i want to say a very big congratulation to those who have gotten their visa approved in my absent of this forum and i also want to thnx and say God bless u Mr Adeboy 007 for a wonderful work done here,infact may God richly bless u and help u to take ur visa on a silver platter.

Amen and Amen .... I really appreciate every members of this great thread concerning my visa application ... I say thanks to everyone and God bless us all
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by stdammis(m): 10:51am On Jul 09, 2014
Thanks ststeven and adeboy.....lemmie goan check on them, nytcrawer hope you got that too
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nytcrawler001: 10:55am On Jul 09, 2014
stdammis: Thanks ststeven and adeboy.....lemmie goan check on them, nytcrawer hope you got that too
yh i did.. Thanks..
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by donfedo: 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2014
Pls the intelligent men and women in this hse i just saw the visa bulleting for september and it reads Africa 81k plus pls does it means dat those whom case number is above the number will not get chance to be interviewed this year? Like i told the people here last time about ma wife friend who got to know dat she won the dv2014 in may and her case number is 2014af000962##.pls help me out.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2014
I have to inform my members that All documents is intact

I went to Q-life Clinic Yesterday (Tuesday 8, 2014) to collect my medical result and to God be the glory I have it with me now get set for the day God has plan for my Visa Approval.

Same Yesterday, I have the opportunity to meet one of our NL member Cute2014.

We both enter the same bus from Obalende and we never discover each other not until we get down from the bus.

She was a Nice, Cute, Chatty and so friendly Woman, saying I like her is just an under-statement but rather, I will say I love her wink. So sorry for me she is happily married woman with kids.. so am hopeless on her smiley smiley

Below are the Lists of my documents/Check List

1. Notification Letter (2nd), (1st is optional) ________ Ready
2. International Passport _______ Ready
3. Attestation of Birth (NPC) ________ Ready
4. Medical Result _________ Ready
5. Police Report _______ Ready
6. Marriage Certificate _________ Not Applicable
7. Academic Credentials _________ Ready
8. Passport Photography (600 x 600 pixels, white background) _______ Ready
9. $330 Visa Application Fee ________ with my brother grin
10. 3 Photocopies of all documents excluding Police Report ________ Ready

Breaking News
FIFA has just confirmed dat wat u watched yersternight (Germany vs Brazil) was just d clip of Ps5 which will be launched next month, dat is exactly how d graphics will looks like...

Meanwhile Germany vs Brazil match comes up 1:00am Nigerian time tomorrow lets stay awake and wait 4 it wink..

Have a lovely day

3 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ETimX: 12:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
Hello my GH family. Incase you don't know, I'm the same person as ErnieT48. I resigned up for nairaland after of our site crashed and resurrected. Please help me to thank the Almighty and invincible God for me and my wife's visa approval today by the dreaded korean guy. God is good, out testimony will follow as soon as I'm able to get myself together cos I'm overwhelmed with the joy of the Lord God of Abraham.
@ItyRoyal. Thanks for everything and a big thank you to every member of this great forum. I love u JESUS!!!!

3 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 12:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
ETimX: Hello my GH family. Incase you don't know, I'm the same person as ErnieT48. I resigned up for nairaland after of our site crashed and resurrected. Please help me to thank the Almighty and invincible God for me and my wife's visa approval today by the dreaded korean guy. God is good, out testimony will follow as soon as I'm able to get myself together cos I'm overwhelmed with the joy of the Lord God of Abraham.

congratulations to you brother.. I was wondering we don't have any news yet cos am sure one of our member is having chat today ...
God is faithful to us here... go live your America life..... we awaits calmly for your testimonies

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 12:58pm On Jul 09, 2014
donfedo: Pls the intelligent men and women in this hse i just saw the visa bulleting for September and it reads Africa 81k plus pls does it means dat those whom case number is above the number will not get chance to be interviewed this year? Like i told the people here last time about ma wife friend who got to know dat she won the dv2014 in may and her case number is 2014af000962##. pls help me out.

Currently the Africa Visa Bulletin is 81,100

If his/her Case No. is above the that, I fear he/she is Current and this happens to be the last Visa Bulletin for Nigeria for the year

But, I will suggest if he/she can continue to check his/her Entrant Status Check.. If God wants it she might get her 2nd notification.

I wish him/her best of luck
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ETimX: 12:58pm On Jul 09, 2014
Thanks @Adeboy007, The Lord God that has been using you to be off great help to us will do your own for you and you shall testify In JESUS Name.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by sqlerror: 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
My GH family, just landed in Milan, Italy from Dubai Via Emirate. Waiting for my connecting flight to New York.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by GiftedHandz: 1:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
[quote author=kunledox][/quote]

Yes I was the woman with the two girls on braids and my hubby ItyRoyal was carrying our baby boy.we were sitting close to where we paid for the visa fee.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 1:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
sqlerror: My GH family, just landed in Milan, Italy from Dubai Via Emirate. Waiting for my connecting flight to New York.

waooo that's good brother... wishing you safe trip the New York
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by GiftedHandz: 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2014
[quote author=olabowalebiyi][/quote]

Yes ooooo. We give God all the praise,our waiting was not in vain.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by GiftedHandz: 1:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
Adeboy007:

I fear all NL members are careless about the VB as I have realized everyone has been current.

This makes me remember during December/January/February/March when members were depressed about the movement of Visa Bulletin.

But now everyone is looking forward to a particular date his/she will be having Chat with the CO and many have gotten their visa approved..

God's time is the Best, he is never too late ....

You can say that again!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by cute2014: 1:20pm On Jul 09, 2014
Adeboy007: I have to inform my members that All documents is intact

I went to Q-life Clinic Yesterday (Tuesday 8, 2014) to collect my medical result and to God be the glory I have it with me now get set for the day God has plan for my Visa Approval.

Same Yesterday, I have the opportunity to meet one of our NL member Cute2014.

We both enter the same bus from Obalende and we never discover each other not until we get down from the bus.

She was a Nice, Cute, Chatty and so friendly Woman, saying I like her is just an under-statement but rather, I will say I love her wink. So sorry for me she is happily married woman with kids.. so am hopeless on her smiley smiley

Below is the Lists of my documents/Check List

1. Notification Letter (2nd), (1st is optional) ________ Ready
2. International Passport _______ Ready
3. Attestation of Birth (NPC) ________ Ready
4. Medical Result _________ Ready
5. Police Report _______ Ready
6. Marriage Certificate _________ Not Applicable
7. Academic Credentials _________ Ready
8. Passport Photography (600 x 600 pixels, white background) _______ Ready
9. $330 Visa Application Fee ________ with my brother grin
10. 3 Photocopies of all documents excluding Police Report ________ Ready

Breaking News
FIFA has just confirmed dat wat u watched yersternight (Germany vs Brazil) was just d clip of Ps5 which will be launched next month, dat is exactly how d graphics will looks like...

Meanwhile Germany vs Brazil match comes up 1:00am Nigerian time tomorrow lets stay awake and wait 4 it wink..

Have a lovely day

Now I understand the jokes on BBM.U and ur mouth 007.Anyways,I'll take it as a compliment.Thanks.Spent the last night arranging all our documents.To God be the glory,all documents and photocopies are now ready.

@007;We await ur announcement of ur babe on the day of ur interview as promised.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ciscoicom(m): 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2014
ETimX: Hello my GH family. Incase you don't know, I'm the same person as ErnieT48. I resigned up for nairaland after of our site crashed and resurrected. Please help me to thank the Almighty and invincible God for me and my wife's visa approval today by the dreaded korean guy. God is good, out testimony will follow as soon as I'm able to get myself together cos I'm overwhelmed with the joy of the Lord God of Abraham.
@ItyRoyal. Thanks for everything and a big thank you to every member of this great forum. I love u JESUS!!!!

Congrats My brother. Am happy for you. He blesses whomever he chooses to bless. ]

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by GiftedHandz: 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
Hmmmmm.....Faithful God!
I never knew You can honor us this way,
I never knew You can honor us this way
I never knew You can honor us this way,You have honored us this way
Thank you Jesus.....
This was our song on the 7th of July before and after Baba did what Only HIM can do.
Our loving brother, Seubis, I say a big thank you to you for not being selfish about the knowledge of this forum. We wouldn't have known about this One Big family if not for you.God bless you and your pretty wife so richly. @ Chinjen my personal consultant,thanks for allowing me to disturb you,you are a true sister.@Godis4me,hmmmm, it can only be God thanks for not abandoning us when we almost got stranded. Our children kept on asking abt you and your hubby when your car overtook ours on 3rd mainland bridge.God bless you sis.@bukland I'm sure it was your call that powered ItyRoyal's fone lollll...cos ur call came in as soon as d fone came on thanks for your love. The lady with the welcoming voice@shaddy,those tears would've been tears of joy.ikomboy,Adeboy,lagbabe,jigga,daddykay ,Jehovahfavour and others that I can't remember now pls pardon me we appreciate your showers of love,it's overwhelming.
On behalf of my loving family I say a big thank you to you all and to all the members of this great family. Those waiting for their interviews shall also come back to this forum to share their testimony in Jesus name. Amen!!!

5 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by donfedo: 2:04pm On Jul 09, 2014
[quote author=Adeboy007]

Currently the Africa Visa Bulletin is 81,100

If his/her Case No. is above the that, I fear he/she is Current and this happens to be the last Visa Bulletin for Nigeria for the year

But, I will suggest if he/she can continue to check his/her Entrant Status Check.. If God wants it she might get her 2nd notification.

Thnx very much my boss Adeboy007 but pls she is not nigerian but rather from Benin oooo,so wat do u think of her chances to be interviewed pls?

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (264) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.