Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,875 members, 7,922,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:20 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (433763 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by AREOLA: 11:41pm On Jul 09, 2014
Thanks to U̶̲̥̅̊
all 4 d info.we wil go with dollars because they may decide to cahnge their rate again.Fellow nairalanders pray 4 me family o our interview holds tomorrow.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 12:34am On Jul 10, 2014
AREOLA: Thanks to U̶̲̥̅̊
all 4 d info.we wil go with dollars because they may decide to cahnge their rate again.Fellow nairalanders pray 4 me family o our interview holds tomorrow.

U are already favour ... I pray u av a successful tomorrow wit d CO Insha Allah .... We awaits ur testimony
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 12:36am On Jul 10, 2014
samolaniyi: Hello my peep, pardon me for not posting for a very long time, I believed all is fine. I promise I will be available here from now on.Keep on the good work Adebo, Itroyal, and the rest. Thanks.

My main man. .. how is life in Yankee ... I knew u are doing great ... my regards to ur family ..
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 12:41am On Jul 10, 2014
honest122: Adeboy007

How are u doing my brother Deboy...I just wanna say hi to u and see how u doing also,,,July term God is working in this Month and everyone of us sha see Visa Approve,, Amen

Welcome back honest man ... how are u doing ... success awaits everyone of us for these month and the rest of the month .....
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ikembadelta(m): 2:01am On Jul 10, 2014
You are highly favoured brother.We are praying for you earnestly.Pls be full of confidence.All d best.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by felixfelix: 2:34am On Jul 10, 2014
samolaniyi:
Bros,can u give me your update,I have missed a lot here.
Welcome bro, something strikes me when people like u still abide with us here not even minding dt u hv already crossed with no legal force binding on u to still come or care 4 the thread. That which strikes me is your concern. This concern spells a heart filled with Godliness.The Lord will never fail to be concerned with everything dt concerns u. U will be moving 4rm height to height by His grace. I actually know how it happens there, yankee is the most busiest place where u have no time of your self. Thank God 4 u. I will do as u requested.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by micolo1: 7:08am On Jul 10, 2014
Adeboy007:

Welcome back honest man ... how are u doing ... success awaits everyone of us for these month and the rest of the month .....

It's good to be back to this great forum. I truly missed it. Self n wifey were always looking up to the day it would be back. No doubt, I've missed a lot of testimonies. However, wishing those that will be having their chat this week the best of luck. I pray for every forumite to be successful.
Adeboy, congrats for your medical. It is settled already. Have a great day.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Sueadex(f): 7:56am On Jul 10, 2014
cute2014:

Amen and amen to you and others also put on AP.May u soon be recalled IJMN.Amen.
Amen o
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Sueadex(f): 7:58am On Jul 10, 2014
The best of God
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by theclever: 9:41am On Jul 10, 2014
Hi guys,
Nice to join this useful and wonderful group, I am from Sudan dv 2014 with CN 108***, i am wondering is there any bit of chance that i might be called for the interview, my post place is Cairo, as the VB for September is 81100 except egypt 32250. Is there any hope to get the Visa.
Why VB for Sep is not current for Africa.

Thanks.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by donfedo: 11:20am On Jul 10, 2014
Gud morning hse,pls can somebody link me to someone who will do police report for me and how much will it cost me? thnx
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 11:40am On Jul 10, 2014
donfedo: Gud morning hse,pls can somebody link me to someone who will do police report for me and how much will it cost me? thnx

you will get the Police Report done by Corpora Samuel at Alagbon at the rate of #2500. To avoid breaking the rules here, contact are not meant to be posted here as it will do us no good, only if approved by the moderator

Better still u can PM any of the old members including me so as to get you the contact of Corpora Samuel.

Thank you
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 11:49am On Jul 10, 2014
theclever: Hi guys,
Nice to join this useful and wonderful group, I am from Sudan dv 2014 with CN 108***, i am wondering is there any bit of chance that i might be called for the interview, my post place is Cairo, as the VB for September is 81100 except egypt 32250. Is there any hope to get the Visa.
Why VB for Sep is not current for Africa.

Thanks.

your CN is confusing do you mean 2014AF000108** or 2014AF108*****? Pls note the number of the Asterisks so as to understand your CN

Nevertheless, Continue checking the Entrant Status Check incase your 2NL was sent to you. Remember there is no more upcoming visa bulletin for the year

thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by donfedo: 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
Adeboy007:

you will get the Police Report done by Corpora Samuel at Alagbon at the rate of #2500. To avoid breaking the rules here, contact are not meant to be posted here as it will do us no good, only if approved by the moderator

Better still u can PM any of the old members including me so as to get you the contact of Corpora Samuel.

Thank you

Thnx very much My Oga 007,am now in short of words of wat to tell u,infact u r Angel sent from heaven to help peoples in this forum,but pls i dont know how to pm ooo,pls would u do me a favour to show me how its done pls,may God bless u in abundants
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 12:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
donfedo:

Thnx very much My Oga 007,am now in short of words of wat to tell u,infact u r Angel sent from heaven to help peoples in this forum,but pls i dont know how to pm ooo,pls would u do me a favour to show me how its done pls,may God bless u in abundants

I have PM you ... Now Check your E-mail that you use in creating Nairaland Account, their you will find my message then reply me. as soon as you reply, the next message you will receive from me will be the contact of the Corpora Samuel

Incase you wanna PM next time, click the Person name then this will take you to the person profile, after that click on "send E-mail message to", then you will find a pre-composed message then click send. and wait for the person to reply you
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cynthia4real: 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
Pls hus,is 2x2 passport required for police report or any passport wit white background?pls i need urgent reply.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by theclever: 12:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
Adeboy007:

your CN is confusing do you mean 2014AF000108** or 2014AF108*****? Pls note the number of the Asterisks so as to understand your CN

Nevertheless, Continue checking the Entrant Status Check incase your 2NL was sent to you. Remember there is no more upcoming visa bulletin for the year

thanks

Many Thanks for your reply,
My CN is 108***
Is there any hope for me to be scheduled for an interview.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by olami101: 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
God of elijah will neva disappoint u ijmn.......ur visa is approve,jst go and posses ur possesion says d lord
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cynthia4real: 12:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
donfedo: Gud morning hse,pls can somebody link me to someone who will do police report for me and how much will it cost me? thnx
come to Alagbon police station,wen u cum in ask of Mr samuel Onyeke at finger print section room 56.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by olami101: 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
Cynthia4real: Pls hus,is 2x2 passport required for police report or any passport wit white background?pls i need urgent reply.
since 2by2 is very useful to american lottery n u hav it in abundant,jst take it their,no wahala,they will not questn u abt these.i belief dat helps...bless u
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by olami101: 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
ItyRoyal:

Hmm....the Lord will daze you with a testimony more outstanding than our own. Relax and be calm! He makes all things beautiful in His own time.

Cheers
thanks to ityroyal n giftedhands for ur prayer n concern for me,am not reali a hapi man but in God,all things are possible,am trusting in God for a miracle so dat my dream will not be cut short,i neva my mistake,it was an agent that cause dt wahala for me as he alter my informatn n u knw america,once they see anythg strange nah AP bi that,i need collective prayer for miracle.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by olami101: 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2014
i thank u all that has prayed for my miracle n testimony dt God almighty will surprise u too wt unquestionable miracle ijmn.....all our dream of becoming somebody inlif shall not be cut-short ijmn......am grateful to God n to green house family.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 1:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
theclever:

Many Thanks for your reply,
My CN is 108***
Is there any hope for me to be scheduled for an interview.

based on the Last Visa Bulletin ... Your case no is not current.

But you can keep on checking your entrant status check..... you might be lucky to receive your Appointment Letter
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by derricklucky: 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
Hello E-Family,i wish to announce to you all that my VISA was approved on Tuesday 8th of july at the US Embassy in Younde-cameroon.
l want to first thank GOD for his Grace and i also want to thank this Great forum.
After all the security Checks ,the next is the interview proper
My interview details is thus,
CO-hOW old are u?
ME-bla bla
CO-Are u married?
ME-No Sir
CO-Have u ever had a relationship for more than 1yr
ME-NO SIR
CO-DO U HV A FIANCE
ME-NO SIR
CO-Do u hv Children
Me-NO SIR
CO-Ur Proffession
ME-Accountant
CO-DO U HV UR PAYSILPS
ME-NO
CO-PROFFESSIONaL BACH
ME-NO SIR
CO-DO HV UR EMPLOYER ADDRESS
ME-YES,PRESENTED IT
CO-PLS FOR UR ID CARD
ME-PRESENT MY ID CARD WITH MY PROFESSIONAL ON IT.
CO-CAN U CONFIRMED THAT NO CHILD WILL LATER PRESENT HIM/HER SELF CLAIMING THAT IS UR CHILD
ME-YES
CO-ARE U SURE
ME-YES
CO-CONGRATULATION,I WILL APPROVED UR VISA TO THE USA.
I WILL BE LEAVING FOR LITHONIA ,GEORGIA MID NEXT MONTHS.

5 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
derricklucky: Hello E-Family,i wish to announce to you all that my VISA was approved on Tuesday 8th of july at the US Embassy in Younde-cameroon.
l want to first thank GOD for his Grace and i also want to thank this Great forum.
After all the security Checks ,the next is the interview proper
My interview details is thus,
CO-hOW old are u?
ME-bla bla
CO-Are u married?
ME-No Sir
CO-Have u ever had a relationship for more than 1yr
ME-NO SIR
CO-DO U HV A FIANCE
ME-NO SIR
CO-Do u hv Children
Me-NO SIR
CO-Ur Proffession
ME-Accountant
CO-DO U HV UR PAYSILPS
ME-NO
CO-PROFFESSIONaL BACH
ME-NO SIR
CO-DO HV UR EMPLOYER ADDRESS
ME-YES,PRESENTED IT
CO-PLS FOR UR ID CARD
ME-PRESENT MY ID CARD WITH MY PROFESSIONAL ON IT.
CO-CAN U CONFIRMED THAT NO CHILD WILL LATER PRESENT HIM/HER SELF CLAIMING THAT IS UR CHILD
ME-YES
CO-ARE U SURE
ME-YES
CO-CONGRATULATION,I WILL APPROVED UR VISA TO THE USA.
I WILL BE LEAVING FOR LITHONIA ,GEORGIA MID NEXT MONTHS.

congratulations to you brother...
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cynthia4real: 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
olami101: since 2by2 is very useful to american lottery n u hav it in abundant,jst take it their,no wahala,they will not questn u abt these.i belief dat helps...bless u
ok,thank u vry much,it helps.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Ddream77: 3:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
This goes out 2 evry1 in the house... esp my frnd tht called me a liar Godis4me. Was excited whn I read u got ur visa. I also got mine....
God bless y'all. I mean evry1 I dnt talk on here bt I read all thm post. Femishow N others tht didn't get their visa don't worry just believe N keep praying don't ever derail. If I tell y'all my story u'll trip... chasing d us visa 4 12yrs ain't no joke. Money + tym wasted bt God jst said it wasn't my tym thn. If any1 says thrz no God tht prsn must b a man man/woman...
Visa interview ;

Vo ; what's ur name?

D'dream (The dream)...

Vo ; Whn did u Finish Secondary Sch'l?

D'dream ; 1995 bt didn't have a good result so I had 2 go bck 2 sch'l N wrote NECO in 2000.

Vo ; what did u do after?

I stayed @ home 4 2yrs then started wrking in 2002.

Vo ; What do u do now?

D'dream ;I wrk as a sales manager

Vo ; where?

D'dream ; Go-Go gadgets company.

Vo ; What are you into?

D'dream ; We are in2 sales of laptops, smart phones, gaming consoles.....

B4 I finished xplaining I saw him writing on a file I think it was a date or so N he said go pick up ur visa... Na so I smile say thnk u sir!

E was the Chinese dude in window 14.... He jst dey nack pple esp young couples akpako.

3 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cynthia4real: 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
Gudevening my gud ppl,pls am getting confused of smthng and my intervw is in 2wks time.its abt birth certificate,wot i hv wit me is the birth certificate 4rm the hospital i ws born and my question is,do i need a birth certificate 4rm the state governmnt or does the NPC cover it?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
Ddream77: This goes out 2 evry1 in the house... esp my frnd tht called me a liar Godis4me. Was excited whn I read u got ur visa. I also got mine....
God bless y'all. I mean evry1 I dnt talk on here bt I read all thm post. Femishow N others tht didn't get their visa don't worry just believe N keep praying don't ever derail. If I tell y'all my story u'll trip... chasing d us visa 4 12yrs ain't no joke. Money + tym wasted bt God jst said it wasn't my tym thn. If any1 says thrz no God tht prsn must b a man man/woman...
Visa interview ;

Vo ; what's ur name?

D'dream (The dream)...

Vo ; Whn did u Finish Secondary Sch'l?

D'dream ; 1995 bt didn't have a good result so I had 2 go bck 2 sch'l N wrote NECO in 2000.

Vo ; what did u do after?

I stayed @ home 4 2yrs then started wrking in 2002.

Vo ; What do u do now?

D'dream ;I wrk as a sales manager

Vo ; where?

D'dream ; Go-Go gadgets company.

Vo ; What are you into?

D'dream ; We are in2 sales of laptops, smart phones, gaming consoles.....

B4 I finished xplaining I saw him writing on a file I think it was a date or so N he said go pick up ur visa... Na so I smile say thnk u sir!

E was the Chinese dude in window 14.... He jst dey nack pple esp young couples akpako.

congratulations to you ... go live your American dream...
Lets try to forget bad moment in our life... I think Apology had thoroughly made during dat period... stay blessed
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 3:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
Cynthia4real: Gudevening my gud ppl,pls am getting confused of smthng and my intervw is in 2wks time.its abt birth certificate,wot i hv wit me is the birth certificate 4rm the hospital i ws born and my question is,do i need a birth certificate 4rm the state governmnt or does the NPC cover it?

Your Interview is in 2weeks?...
I believe you are an active member of the forum and am not expecting such question from you (I mean no harm)

Now I am getting confused with your questions .... the Birth certificate you were given at birth was a short form of certificate and the rules stated that its long form of birth certificate

Thus, Attestation of Birth is wat you will be needing from the National Population Commission (NPC) office NOT Birth Certificate

Birth Certificate at NPC office is for children between the ages of 1 - 17 years old

Before going for Attestation of Birth u will get a Sworn Affidavit of Age at High Court (this will cost you 1,000) and u take it to the NPC office Surulere, with your International Passport and two Passport Photography

Attestation of Birth takes maximum of 2 weeks to be ready and will cost you less than 3,000

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by hollaytan: 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
Shout out to my e-family, please I will like to know if there is any single lady that won this present DV lottery, if there is any and she is yet to go for her interview, please pm me for a mutual benefit
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
hollaytan: Shout out to my e-family, please I will like to know if there is any single lady that won this present DV lottery, if there is any and she is yet to go for her interview, please pm me for a mutual benefit

Mutual Benefit? grin grin grin... funny

I think this will do you no good here!!! The Thread is NOT meant for such thing...

I remember you have fiancee (in USA) you haven't met before that want to file for you. why not continue with that if God wants it wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (264) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.