Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,001 members, 7,970,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 07:33 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (437027 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 11:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
energysaver: The greatest of the greatest Greenhouse!!! I doff my Cap! I appreciate you all, thanks thanks thanks............... This platform is just awesome, it has been an immense benefit to me and my hubby. It will be unkind of me if I dont give back to where I have taken from. I dont know where to start thanking God! Infact God bless you all. I am just spechless, tears of joy all over me and my hubby after more than two & half hours interview with the CO. I guess ours was the longest of all interview. I am weak now, but I promise to compile our interview experience sonnest, infact a Testament!!, remain blessed @ all

waoo congratulations to u ... Agbeke's Chat is also 2 hours 30mins... I know how u are feeling right now ... my sister go and enjoy ur self ... No matter how hot or hard the CO/Embassy is, All Green house members will surely comes out wit successful interview by God's grace ....

Looking forward to seeing cute2014 and honest122's successful chat wit d CO tomorrow

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 11:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
JehovahFavor: Congratulations to those newly initiated into the VISA-APPROVED club 2014....Agbeke&hubby, Energ ysaver e.t.c. Oye a mori o. God will continue His good works on those waiting for initiation IJMN. 007 & co, i dey wait for una good news o! @ Agbeke pls where is the venue for celebration bash? I dey wait for my I.V oooo!

Almighty Allah will never disappoint us we shall celebrate together.. thank you sir

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kunledox: 7:25am On Jul 16, 2014
Goodmorning,i got my visa package yesterday.plz in what format am i gonna pay d 165$,i mean Is it naira or usd inorda to knw d amount to write wen filln d online payment?thanks....
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 16, 2014
energysaver: The greatest of the greatest Greenhouse!!! I doff my Cap! I appreciate you all, thanks thanks thanks............... This platform is just awesome, it has been an immense benefit to me and my hubby. It will be unkind of me if I dont give back to where I have taken from. I dont know where to start thanking God! Infact God bless you all. I am just spechless, tears of joy all over me and my hubby after more than two & half hours interview with the CO. I guess ours was the longest of all interview. I am weak now, but I promise to compile our interview experience sonnest, infact a Testament!!, remain blessed @ all
Congratulations Madam... We all happy for you. Myself and wife key into your success. Good things shall be permanent in your lives.
I'm just wondering why they have to do serious check on you for 2hrs 30min. please did u win with your hubby or you won as single?
thanks ma'am
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagdude: 8:09am On Jul 16, 2014
kunledox: Goodmorning,i got my visa package yesterday.plz in what format am i gonna pay d 165$,i mean Is it naira or usd inorda to knw d amount to write wen filln d online payment?thanks....

Congratulations,welcome to the Land of opportunity(Plenty), you will pay online with either mastercard or visa card.

CHEERS
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by AREOLA: 8:22am On Jul 16, 2014
kunledox: Goodmorning,i got my visa package yesterday.plz in what format am i gonna pay d 165$,i mean Is it naira or usd inorda to knw d amount to write wen filln d online payment?thanks....
Congrats.please when was ur interview?cos our was 11th nd d status is still saying ready.want to know if d status of yours change to issued before U̶̲̥̅̊
got it collected.thanks.america loading niyen o.we will prosper in d land IJN
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kunledox: 11:54am On Jul 16, 2014
AREOLA:
Congrats.please when was ur interview?cos our was 11th nd d status is still saying ready.want to know if d status of yours change to issued before U̶̲̥̅̊
got it collected.thanks.america loading niyen o.we will prosper in d land IJN
@areole,i did mine on d 7th...d tracking Is not always right,if u Read d paper given to u very well,u ll see where they indicate dt u shud contact d collection centre.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by osufamily(f): 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hello house i want to get my NPC dis morning but was surprise they are on strike,is there anything i can do?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by labakeng: 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hello House,
Can anyone assist with accommodation in Maryland (Lanham, Bowie area)? Its not rent free oo, i will pay.
Please contact me.
Thank you.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kunledox: 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
Good forumites, pls i need someone to put me through on flight booking,like d best place to do the booking?,cheapest airline? and so on...naija to jfk,thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by micolo1: 3:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
Adeboy007:

waoo congratulations to u ... Agbeke's Chat is also 2 hours 30mins... I know how u are feeling right now ... my sister go and enjoy ur self ... No matter how hot or hard the CO/Embassy is, All Green house members will surely comes out wit successful interview by God's grace ....

Looking forward to seeing cute2014 and honest122's successful chat wit d CO tomorrow

This is awesome. Great chat. We thank God that it was a success at the end. It's just destiny. No one can chug short your destiny. Wish you all the best.

Adeboy007, wish you the very best tomorrow. God alone will see you through. The visa is yours already.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by micolo1: 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2014

Congrats. If you are using a Dollar denominated Visa card, just ensure you have at least $165 in the account. However, if you are using a Naira denominated visa or master card, make sure you have a minimum of N30,000 in your account. In the online application, the amount you will enter is $165. The conversion will be done online. Don't worry, it's a straight forward process. It is well.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by rasky4real: 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
@ Adeboy 007, Turlest and others that would be having their interview tomorrow with the C.O, I decree upon ur chat may the favour and blessing of this holy month of ramadan locate you and you shall come out with the great testimony. Inshall-Allah the visa is urs already, welcome to the family cheers!!!

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kunledox: 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2014
micolo1:

Congrats. If you are using a Dollar denominated Visa card, just ensure you have at least $165 in the account. However, if you are using a Naira denominated visa or master card, make sure you have a minimum of N30,000 in your account. In the online application, the amount you will enter is $165. The conversion will be done online. Don't worry, it's a straight forward process. It is well.
thanks So Much Bros...av made the payment...
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cynthia4real: 5:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
osufamily: Hello house i want to get my NPC dis morning but was surprise they are on strike,is there anything i can do?
pls ,which NPC is on strike?or do u mean the high court,because am jxt cumng bak 4rm NPC nw and i ve collectd mine.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by osufamily(f): 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
Cynthia4real: pls ,which NPC is on strike?or do u mean the high court,because am jxt cumng bak 4rm NPC nw and i ve collectd mine.
yes i mean d high court
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by QAAT: 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
rasky4real: @ Adeboy 007, Turlest and others that would be having their interview tomorrow with the C.O, I decree upon ur chat may the favour and blessing of this holy month of ramadan locate you and you shall come out with the great testimony. Inshall-Allah the visa is urs already, welcome to the family cheers!!!

Amen! Amen!! Amen!!! As am celebrating wit you, you will also celebrate with me. In Jesus name
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by donfedo: 6:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
To my boss and only one mr Adeboy007,i dont even know the kind of blessings i should pour on u,but the only thing i will say is may the favour,grace and Mercy of the most high God (Allah) be ur portion tomorrow as u have ur chat wit co.
Am having one topic in which i want to use it for u here and its "Even if/though u are not entitle for,u r favoured for" the approval of ur visa has already signed in heaven,what is written is written,nothing can change it,go and possesse ur possessions my Oga,The whole of this forum members ar wit u in prayers.

4 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by AREOLA: 6:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
Please pray 4 me o got a call from embassy this afternoon that  shld come with all  documents again by 1pm tomorw.does anybody have d similar xperience?urgent response please.d devil will not steal our joy IJN
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by cute2014: 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hellooo GH,the Lord is good.Visa approved,details later,pls bear with me.I had to leave the Embassy straight for the kids' end of the year party for which my daughter was actively involved.Just getting in now.All I can say for now is that Nairaland is blessed without us knowing the extent.Whatever advices given in this forum are impt,however that of the V.O is sacrosanct.I took the V.O's advice,definitely know her onions and I was happy I did.Myself and the kids had our visas approved for pick up next week and hubby's DS230 form accepted today.Its not over until its all over.God bless u all,Amen.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cynthia4real: 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
osufamily: yes i mean d high court
ok,bt y strike nah?God hv mercy oooo,at dis time and i dont even hv anybdys contact there,pls cn anybdy in de house help or suggest ?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by alickic(m): 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
Xxxxxxx

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ikembadelta(m): 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
cute2014:

Hellooo GH,the Lord is good.Visa approved,details later,pls bear with me.All I can say for now is that Nairaland is blessed without us knowing the extent.Whatever advices given in this forum are impt,however that of the V.O is sacrosanct.I took the V.O's advice,definitely know her onions and I was happy I did.Myself and the kids had our visas approved for pick up next week and hubby's DS230 form accepted today.Its not over until its all over.God bless u all,Amen.
Congratulations dearie.We are joining you guys soonest. Amen.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ikembadelta(m): 10:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
alickic: My Brodas n sistas,my family and I need ur prayers. Likewise my fellow chat mates Adeboy and Mr.Turlest need ur prayer too
We are praying for you All.The visa is yours.God's Favour follow you All.Amen.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by mbanj4real: 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
I saw visa issued. can I go for pick up @VI
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ETimX: 10:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
Congratulation to all those that got their visas approved and picked up and my prayers goes out for those having their interview this weekend and the weeks to come. ***Adeboy007*** Go and received your visa approval tomorrow. You shall testify IJN. For our God is a faithful God.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ikembadelta(m): 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
mbanj4real: I saw visa issued. can I go for pick up @VI

Yes sir.@Muri Okunola,DHL,after Zenith bank branch.Congrats!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by osufamily(f): 11:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
[quote author=Cynthia4real] ok,bt y strike nah?God hv mercy oooo,at dis time and i dont even hv anybdys contact there,pls cn anybdy in de house help or suggest ?[/quote not sure how long d strike will last thou and if there is any other way round please help us
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ciscoicom(m): 1:04am On Jul 17, 2014
To all those going for interview tomorrow, your visas are for sure. God has already approved all. I will be waiting for testimonies
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Real14all: 3:19am On Jul 17, 2014
Let the good news start rolling in pls.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 5:37am On Jul 17, 2014
Cypriankosiso: What hapen to niraland, d we page culd nt open. Let me thank God for making me an american citizen. Let me start, in april 2012 I travel to ebony state, and my pastor y praying told me I will travl abrod. I clam it but I tot it wil b tru my brother who is in malashia that wil tak me out. I was doing my NYSC then in agbor delta state, I went to register for dv dey told me 3k. So I left dem. Wen I pass out frm NYSC I went to my home town Nsukka in Enugu state, I register for it in lion FM UNN 2 day to d closing date. I payd 1K. I lost my print out. I culd nt chek for my result wen it cam out. I was worried infect I tryd all possible means bt culd nt get my result. So on 10th of jun I was going thru all my massage in my inbox,outbox,spam etc in my email address. I nw saw o copy of d print out in my inbox that is wen I noticed I told d guy to send d print out also to my mail and he did.wen I found out I was selectd I startd dancing but wit 1leg. Did did nt find dis 4rum den so I printd my forms and filld every tin and send back to dem thru DHL asaba, so the long waiting startd. My cas no is 14180. But it luk lik is 50thousan, d dv bulletin movement was vry low last year. Until april 18 wen I got my 2NL. Bcs dey did nt sent it to my mail it was frm dis forum that I was advised to us my cas no and check for my 2NL which I did and got my 2NL. Preparation started I got my document ready on 14th june I went for my medicals in Qlif clinic and also polic report. D polic dnt work on Saturdays so aviod it. SO ON 25th June d intervw date. I cam to lagos I putup wit a frnd in anthony, we weak up by 4pm prepare we were in d bus stop waitn for bus to obanende but we culd nt c after 30min a j5 bus came that has bread full @ d back he jst ask 2 of us were we r going and we said victoria iland, he took us strength to d embassy, we join d queu after all d security checks b/4 u enter d intervw hall u pres B u get ur no, mine was 407, I entered after 10mins I hard my name calld to windo 19 I was surprise hw dey knw my name I went thir and summits my document I den went to window 22 and pay my $330. I was waitn for my no to shw. Other ppl no appeared both d onec I came b4 dem all so I b cam confused wht is happening to my no, after 2hrs my no 407 appear on window 19 where I summited my document, I went thir is pretty america lady. Co- let me tak ur finger print? Me- for sure take. And she did all. CO- do u wish to say noten bt d truth? ME- yes I do. CO- what is ur higst educational qualification? ME- B.Eng. CO- wht year did ur graduate? ME- oct 2010. CO- did u do ur NYSC? Me- yes I did. CO- where did u do it and wht did you do? Me- I did my nysc with PHCN agbor delta state, I work in d computer deptmnt where we repair d bad computer system, maintain thir LAN network, we record supply availability and outage, as am talking she typing and was lording her head wit long fin hair, CO- r u married? Me- noooo am not married wit a smile. CO- do u have children? Me- noooooo I told u am nt married so I dnt hav children. Stil smiling lik mumu. CO- noo u can hav children out of wedlock smiling d co ME- nooooo I dnt. And she brought out d two white papers and cycle one address and explain to me hw to pay for d green card and wen to pick d visa, is d lords doing, I culd nt beliv my self, plz alway b penitent and do nt b in horry to ova jump, obey d law and u wil b ok, b bold enugh y talking to d CO. Do nt fear bcs he or sh wil nt kil u and must giv u reason y u wil nt get d visa. Thank u all members of dis forum bcs if no b una I for don go. Am dancing skelewu, azonto and ukwu nwa baby by flavour baby oku

I repeat NEVER lay claim to US citizenship either passively, actvely, directly, indirectly or by proxy the consequences are grievious the least being an outright permanent ban from the USA

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagbabe: 6:30am On Jul 17, 2014
My great e-family,no doubt it's been a very long time av commented here,though,i read thru,its all cos of preparation here and there.But today,i had to drag myself here to send my prayers,word of encouragement to ever1 having their interview today especially my dearest 1 nd only,ever greatest member here who selflessly attend to pple's questions nd request,no other 1 than Adeboy 007,my dear,Today,Lagos go shake,even though U are not a Lagosian,Lagos go know say 1 guy like dat collect LPR visa today,I know u are there already,God is dr with U,U shall come out smilling,it shall be a Chat not an interview.I anxiously await ur good news o!To our July babies,it has started well,it shall end well nd also all d august members to be interviewed,protocols/rules wld be proken becos of U all,Success is Ours.007,u know where we wld meet after Ur Chat,meet me dr,d drummers are outside o,waiting to usher U home. grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (264) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.