Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,527 members, 7,978,741 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:20 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (437718 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 1:30pm On Sep 15, 2013
justwise:

Here we go again...how does this make me untrustworthy?

The way you are going about it is very unlike you. Just like Ernestleon said, alot of people here respect you so much. It was unequivocal that the VO made an erroneous comment. Trying to analyse it wasn't yielding any result, by so doing, it's robbing you of standards. Anyway, it's all over, we have moved ahead. Happy Sunday all!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2013
justwise:

Here we go again...how does this make me untrustworthy?

The way you are going about it is very unlike you. Just like Ernestleon said, alot of people here respect you so much. It was unequivocal that the VO made an erroneous comment. Trying to analyse it wasn't yielding any result, by so doing, it's robbing you of standards. Anyway, it's all over, we have moved ahead. Happy Sunday all!

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2013
Dainy1: Thanks. but do u know when it will be late? as in the last date to send the form to kcc?

Why do you want to wait till the last minute?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Delphne(f): 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2013
komakan: Mine is 16xxx and some1 assumed that I should be current in June 2014. I think it should be d same or yours should be below.

Hmm oh my that's late..thanks anyway
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2013
XYZZ: Please u 2 should stop all dis abeg... They r more importants things to help each oda with here and you "justwise" if you are the admin officer here, u should be the first to stop.
How do you mean 'stop'? Do you care to read my post before you jump the gun? Abegiii.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by okeymen: 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2013
Dainy1: Thanks. but do u know when it will be late? as in the last date to send the form to kcc?

Its not too late so submit forms. it takes about 8 weeks to process submitted forms and interviews will keep being scheduled up to september 2014. however, we are strongly advised not to wait till the dying minutes to submit.

what is the case number like? is it below 7000?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2013
Ok Admin officer, you created this forum for a reason, so pls kindly activate "Visafone" let him have access to his account back Biko,and let all be cool, I know u r a gentle man... And we comend you for ur effor.
kevwe_flex:

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2013
XYZZ: Ok Admin officer, you created this forum for a reason, so pls kindly activate "Visafone" let him have access to his account back Biko,and let all be cool, I know u r a gentle man... And we comend you for ur effor.

Please he (virginofafrica) has realised his mistakes. Release his account. Please unlock him. Thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ewhoma(f): 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2013
Guys, this is not the time to argue or quarell over anything at all. We are in a very delcate situation here and this forum I suppose was created to serve a purpose which is to help one another with this lottery matter and not to show our grammertic prowress n all. How do u xpect us to even be unified in prayer when d house in ma point of view seem divided? Even d Holy Bible says "can two come together except they agree?". So brothers, let's kindly for the sake of peace and progress put aside every differences (be it personal, e-beefing or group) and concentrate on d issue @ hand which is to make sure that everyone on this forum, both prospective members ends up with a testimony plzzzz! Need I remind u dat d devil isn't happy with what we are about to achieve and would do anytin to steal it away. Let's @ least not giv him d joy. So pls, let's watch it n relate with one another in love n peace as one big e-family. God bless us all. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Kaybaba65(m): 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2013
Good talk my sister. United we stand...may we not fall IJMN. Our grammatical prowress is not essential but unity of purpose. Thanks and God bless
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2013
Leonardesere: Oga justwise i publically admit that i was wrong and hope you cam it down and give me my full assess to my (virginofafrica )account please. I need it as never before. Please forumate help me beg him.

@ Moderator, With his restitution and promises, I support reactivation of his account.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2013
ewhoma: Guys, this is not the time to argue or quarell over anything at all. We are in a very delcate situation here and this forum I suppose was created to serve a purpose which is to help one another with this lottery matter and not to show our grammertic prowress n all. How do u xpect us to even be unified in prayer when d house in ma point of view seem divided? Even d Holy Bible says "can two come together except they agree?". So brothers, let's kindly for the sake of peace and progress put aside every differences (be it personal, e-beefing or group) and concentrate on d issue @ hand which is to make sure that everyone on this forum, both prospective members ends up with a testimony plzzzz! Need I remind u dat d devil isn't happy with what we are about to achieve and would do anytin to steal it away. Let's @ least not giv him d joy. So pls, let's watch it n relate with one another in love n peace as one big e-family. God bless us all. Amen.

On point

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 8:10pm On Sep 15, 2013
Obatide:

@ Moderator, With his restitution and promises, I support reactivation of his account.

Me too, Mr Justwise plssssss.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 15, 2013
pls were can i chek if i win
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by tosinjoe(m): 8:36pm On Sep 15, 2013
it looks to me like d lady is in financial distress, kindly pm me
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lumidee: 8:43pm On Sep 15, 2013
Pls i av tried checking and its telling me that my confirmation number and names are incorrect. Pls what should i do?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2013
pls were can i check it pls
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagbabe: 9:14pm On Sep 15, 2013
[quote author=ewhoma]Guys, this is not the time to argue or quarell over anything at all. We are in a very delcate situation here and this forum I suppose was created to serve a purpose which is to help one another with this lottery matter and not to show our grammertic prowress n all. How do u xpect us to even be unified in prayer when d house in ma point of view seem divided? Even d Holy Bible says "can two come together except they agree?". So brothers, let's kindly for the sake of peace and progress put aside every differences (be it personal, e-beefing or group) and concentrate on d issue @ hand which is to make sure that everyone on this forum, both prospective members ends up with a testimony plzzzz! Need I remind u dat d devil isn't happy with what we are about to achieve and would do anytin to steal it away. Let's @ least not giv him d joy. So pls, let's watch it n relate with one another in love n peace as one big e-family. God bless us all. Amen.[/quote
Tell them ooooo
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2013
My people, is it advisable to pay the visa fee is Dollars or Naira? And which rate do they use?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2013
XYZZ: My people, is it advisable to pay the visa fee is Dollars or Naira? And which rate do they use?

Any of the currencies you choose is very accepted there. If you are not too sure of genuine dollar bills, then go for the naira equivalent. The exchange rate at the embassy is N165:$1 making $330, N54,450.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by plfabrice: 11:58pm On Sep 15, 2013
hello.m a lucky winner of dv2014af, i lived in the uk for couple of years and i was arrested,remamnded into custody, pleaded not guilty for the offence and the court declared me not guilty due to lack of evidences. so ma question is that i would like to kno if anybody have succeeded their interview and getting a visa while ticking that box on the form where it says v u ever been arrested?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by folaonhigh(m): 7:41am On Sep 16, 2013
Hello when will the additional result be released?oct 1 or which date?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ewhoma(f): 7:43am On Sep 16, 2013
Kaybaba65: Good talk my sister. United we stand...may we not fall IJMN. Our grammatical prowress is not essential but unity of purpose. Thanks and God bless
Amen my brother. Its all for our own good. We shall all testify @ d end IJN.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Daudsmart: 9:30am On Sep 16, 2013
Good day great minds! I laud ur efforts, u guys are doing a wonderful work on here. Pls I'm a dv2014 winner, I sent my application forms on september 1st,2013. CN: AF00006***. Any hint on wen current and possible time for 2NL. Thanks experienced ones.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagdude: 9:40am On Sep 16, 2013
Daudsmart: Good day great minds! I laud ur efforts, u guys are doing a wonderful work on here. Pls I'm a dv2014 winner, I sent my application forms on september 1st,2013. CN: AF00006***. Any hint on wen current and possible time for 2NL. Thanks experienced ones.
Good day to you, i think you are current for November but as for your 2NL,i dont know o cause you will give KCC 4weeks to process your form,so you know what that means.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by dixon4u(m): 9:52am On Sep 16, 2013
House my CN is 4*** and I'm yet to receive my 2NL. angry angry
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 10:31am On Sep 16, 2013
dixon4u: House my CN is 4*** and I'm yet to receive my 2NL. angry angry

When did send your forms to KCC? It takes about 6-8 weeks for the processing.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by dixon4u(m): 10:37am On Sep 16, 2013
westcodes:

When did send your forms to KCC? It takes about 6-8 weeks for the processing.
ending of june
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by hardboya: 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2013
Goodmorning house,mailed my form to kcc on 11th june and my cn is 15**,very low cn but hvnt yet received my 2nl.Any info
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2013
hardboya: Goodmorning house,mailed my form to kcc on 11th june and my cn is 15**,very low cn but hvnt yet received my 2nl.Any info

dixon4u:
ending of june

Bear in mind KCC receives and processes dozens of applications on a daily basis. It takes them about 6 weeks to acknowledge receiving applications, how long it takes for them to complete processing I am not sure. Just be rest assured and hold tight, as long they have confirmed receiving your application, you will get your 2NL.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by dixon4u(m): 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2013
westcodes:

Bear in mind KCC receives and processes dozens of applications on a daily basis. It takes them about 6 weeks to acknowledge receiving applications, how long it takes for them to complete processing I am not sure. Just be rest assured and hold tight, as long they have confirmed receiving your application, you will get your 2NL.

Thanks westcodes..........we are being prepared for the BEST

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (264) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.