Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,254 members, 7,891,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:58 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (431474 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 10:40pm On Sep 18, 2013
bamideleniayo: Pls guys, can someone get an Attestation of birth from any state irregardless of the state of birth.. And do pple born in the 80 's also need the long birth certificate
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 11:23pm On Sep 18, 2013
Thnks guys, esp Vikktorr... But pls the Gap between him getting his SSCE till date is quite much (about 8 years), and won't the CO ask wat he has been doing all thru dat 8years, dats if he doesn't fill in anything concerning the Bsc
Secondly..:- if by God's favour he gets to the US and wants to further his education and request for his transcript as regards his Bsc, the qestion now is that won't it be a concealment of material fact that he already has a Bsc he concealed prior to obtaining the Visa... Or don't they keep track of all this.. Thanks.....!!!!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 12:27am On Sep 19, 2013
Please am asking this in relation to the response I got in my 1st request... Can someone be granted a Visa with the normal Qualification being SSCE irregardless of the number of years that has gone by without getting a BSc. And will the CO ask what the person has been doing all thru those years after getting his SSCE
And secondly.:---. If someone sends his or her forms to KCC with just SSCE which is the basic requirement and without indicating the fact that he has a BSc maybe due to problems or delay in the issuance of the result statement or certificate from the said school; Will it be said to be a concealment of a material fact if the said person gets to the US and tries getting his transcript or even gets it as a Bsc holder to further his Education Pls help...very urgent.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by mayankho(f): 6:40am On Sep 19, 2013
[quote author=statesman22]Someone asked VO question abt possible October selection. Here is d question and d VO's response.
Hi,VO.Now it has been confirmed
dat nigeria is not eligible for dv 2015
program...my question is..would there b
october selection of mor winners..t
ill I hear from u...tax.
d VO replies: I'm not sure I understand your question
about an October selection of more winners.
2014 winners have already been announced;
Nigerians are not eligible for 2015.
pls if i may ask,would there be October selection going from wat d VO's response?
[/quote
/]
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by mayankho(f): 6:54am On Sep 19, 2013
statesman22: Someone asked VO question abt possible October selection. Here is d question and d VO's response.
Hi,VO.Now it has been confirmed
dat nigeria is not eligible for dv 2015
program...my question is..would there b
october selection of mor winners..t
ill I hear from u...tax.
d VO replies: I'm not sure I understand your question
about an October selection of more winners.
2014 winners have already been announced;
Nigerians are not eligible for 2015.
pls if i may ask,would there be October selection going from wat d VO's response?

We just wait and see Oct is just around the corner. I just pray and hope tht there will be another selection, So help me God
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lumidee: 7:10am On Sep 19, 2013
giddadon: 2nd batch selection is by october,if u playd d dv2014 and didnt get selectd by may,there is stil hope 4 october,just keep praying just like am doing
pls how did u check urs? Cos each time i check it says my information is incorrect.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 7:15am On Sep 19, 2013
bamideleniayo: Please am asking this in relation to the response I got in my 1st request... Can someone be granted a Visa with the normal Qualification being SSCE irregardless of the number of years that has gone by without getting a BSc. And will the CO ask what the person has been doing all thru those years after getting his SSCE
And secondly.:---. If someone sends his or her forms to KCC with just SSCE which is the basic requirement and without indicating the fact that he has a BSc maybe due to problems or delay in the issuance of the result statement or certificate from the said school; Will it be said to be a concealment of a material fact if the said person gets to the US and tries getting his transcript or even gets it as a Bsc holder to further his Education Pls help...very urgent.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 7:50am On Sep 19, 2013
bamideleniayo: Thnks guys, esp Vikktorr... But pls the Gap between him getting his SSCE till date is quite much (about 8 years), and won't the CO ask wat he has been doing all thru dat 8years, dats if he doesn't fill in anything concerning the Bsc
Secondly..:- if by God's favour he gets to the US and wants to further his education and request for his transcript as regards his Bsc, the qestion now is that won't it be a concealment of material fact that he already has a Bsc he concealed prior to obtaining the Visa... Or don't keep track of all this.. Thanks.....!!!!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by giddadon(m): 10:42am On Sep 19, 2013
lumidee: pls how did u check urs? Cos each time i check it says my information is incorrect.
with ur Confirmation number of course,mayb there is sum tin u aĆ­nt doing right...cross check b4 filling
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by abiodunraufu: 3:45pm On Sep 19, 2013
Pls, how many photographs does one need for Police clearance and what other things must one take along?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2013
abiodunraufu: Pls, how many photographs does one need for Police clearance and what other things must one take along?

Just one. You can go with 2 to be safe but you need only one.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by abiodunraufu: 4:55pm On Sep 19, 2013
Thank you, Westcode.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Rianatb(f): 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2013
av not recieve my 2NL,up today and am current for oct visa av summited my form since 16th of july and deliver on 31st of july, still waiting
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by andrewmayor: 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2013
hi forumite
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by andrewmayor: 7:07pm On Sep 19, 2013
hello forumite, i want to say this room have really been of help to so many people.pls keep the Good work going. i wish i knew about this long before now i wouldn't have filled my form half confused.this is my first post and pls i need assistance.

1.pls i was in the east wen i filled my form and the person that told me about it didn't tell me about writing my case number in all top right corner of all document so i only included my bar code, enveloped it and sent it thru NIPOST . pls wat do i do now as i already saw dis in the form

SIGNED STATEMENT
I certify that only one application was or has been submitted by me or on my behalf for this immigrant visa registration[THIS IS IN DSP122 for page2 of 2. do i call to report my self or what? pls i need help abi make i just put am for prayer that it will be overlooked]

2.i believed the 2NL will be sent to my email pls i want to know when a CN of 00016*** is likely to be scheduled for an inteview
3. finally pls wat does it mean to be CURRENT IN and how do i read the bulletin

thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by hammerh(f): 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2013
My case number is 000039,, I have just called KCC and I was told that my interview is for Dec 17th.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Daudsmart: 9:45pm On Sep 19, 2013
hammerh: My case number is 000039,, I have just called KCC and I was told that my interview is for Dec 17th.
39? But when did you send ur form?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 11:29pm On Sep 19, 2013
hammerh: My case number is 000039,, I have just called KCC and I was told that my interview is for Dec 17th.

December? But you are suppose to be current in October, and interview not later than November. People, what's happening? This stuff is getting confusing.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagbabe: 6:25am On Sep 20, 2013
kevwe_flex:

December? But you are suppose to be current in October, and interview not later than November. People, what's happening? This stuff is getting confusing.
Really confusing at the moment.even if hammerhead made a mistake in the no she wrote,probably it should have been 000039**,her interview shldnt get to December.but it depends on when she submitted her former,maybe she submitted a bit late.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagbabe: 6:42am On Sep 20, 2013
Please who has gone for medical?please come share your experience with us.People with kids,do we need to go with evidence that shows some of the immunization a child has received before so as to avoid repetition and reduce cost?

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by okeymen: 8:15am On Sep 20, 2013

Please, apart from the interview date you were told verbally, have you received your 2NL? when did you submit your forms?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 8:21am On Sep 20, 2013
bamideleniayo: Please am asking this in relation to the response I got in my 1st request... Can someone be granted a Visa with the normal Qualification being SSCE irregardless of the number of years that has gone by without getting a BSc. And will the CO ask what the person has been doing all thru those years after getting his SSCE

@Bamideleniayo . kindly note dat ur friend need nt to be worried. He'll b granted visa by God grace wit the basic Qualification Ssce ,provided he has credit pass. No eyebrow will b raised by d CO as par d tym he got d ssce cos dey themselves knw dat that's wht he has at the moment. No issue of concealment hia in naija or US cos as the tym he sent his form he has only ssce..if however he obtained his bsc before the interview he can tell the CO abt it No issue at all.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 8:49am On Sep 20, 2013
andrewmayor: hello forumite, i want to say this room have really been of help to so many people.pls keep the Good work going. i wish i knew about this long before now i wouldn't have filled my form half confused.this is my first post and pls i need assistance.

1.pls i was in the east wen i filled my form and the person that told me about it didn't tell me about writing my case number in all top right corner of all document so i only included my bar code, enveloped it and sent it thru NIPOST . pls wat do i do now as i already saw dis in the form

SIGNED STATEMENT
I certify that only one application was or has been submitted by me or on my behalf for this immigrant visa registration[THIS IS IN DSP122 for page2 of 2. do i call to report my self or what? pls i need help abi make i just put am for prayer that it will be overlooked]

2.i believed the 2NL will be sent to my email pls i want to know when a CN of 00016*** is likely to be scheduled for an inteview
3. finally pls wat does it mean to be CURRENT IN and how do i read the bulletin

thanks

1. Pls don't be worry as par not writing ur CN at the front page, its just a way of tracking loose papers if there is any mix up in the KCC office..
2. studyin d previous bulletin n frm ur CN u might b current in May/June
3. When u're current means d month u're suppose to b interviewd for issuance of visa bt u'll receive a 2NL earlier that month usually 4-5 weeks earlier informin u the date n venue for ur interview, bt dis date may however varies dependin on wen u submit ur form bck to kcc.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ukemeglitter: 8:58am On Sep 20, 2013
Pls guyz Concerning what @andrewmayor just asked, I have a similar problem with the form I sent to KCC which I didn't write my Case Number on the right hand corner of my the forms.

Pls guyz will that affect my form processing

Pls I need your help guyz.

Thank you
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Darhmee(f): 9:04am On Sep 20, 2013
Guys is it possible to get police report, NPC birth certificate and also do medical the same day? if yes, how??
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Darhmee(f): 9:06am On Sep 20, 2013
ukemeglitter: Pls guyz Concerning what @andrewmayor just asked, I have a similar problem with the form I sent to KCC which I didn't write my Case Number on the right hand corner of my the forms.

Pls guyz will that affect my form processing

Pls I need your help guyz.

Thank you
Someone who already went for his interview in the 2013 thread said it wont affect you. He said its just a way for KCC to track loose forms in their office. He didnt write his case number on his form and that of his fam and yet, their visa was granted. Do not worry
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ukemeglitter: 9:26am On Sep 20, 2013
Thank you very much God bless you.

Darhmee:
Someone who already went for his interview in the 2013 thread said it wont affect you. He said its just a way for KCC to track loose forms in their office. He didnt write his case number on his form and that of his fam and yet, their visa was granted. Do not worry
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Wellton(m): 9:42am On Sep 20, 2013
Darhmee:

ok
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by hammerh(f): 9:54am On Sep 20, 2013
Daudsmart: 39? But when did you send ur form?
Forms were submitted 2nd week in June. my case number is 0000392.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Wellton(m): 10:06am On Sep 20, 2013

If ur friend had previously applied for the DV indicating a university degree as his highest qualification, I will advice he should go to the interview wit his university transcripts even though he is yet to officially obtain a notification of result for completion of degree. A transcript showing completed years of studies and courses taken will better position him before the consular than just SSCE. However, he will have to be prepared to answer questions base on this qualification.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by atinaewa: 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2013
Hello my People

I need your help on this issue.

A lady is a 2014 dv winner. The 3rd name in her husband E- Passport is different from the one she used to play the dv lottery. eg
ADIO BABATUNDE. JOHSON was used instead of ADIO BABATUNDE LUKMAN. Though the husband answers all the names

House pls, what will she do?

Secondly, does. she need to wait for the 2NL before she goes for the medical test, police report etc?

Thanks.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Daudsmart: 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2013
hammerh:
Forms were submitted 2nd week in June. my case number is 0000392.
have you check for d 2NL with ur confirmation number?

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (264) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.