Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,518 members, 7,951,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (435480 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 10:48am On Sep 24, 2013
akintunde95: @ jOLLYIWIN thanks 4 ur response.... I ve not go to any of dem either police report, medical certificate or birth certificate..... I only issue E-passort with de wrong details....

Brother,
Pls take your time to decide which of the date of birth you wish to use for this DV process
One thing you sld have in mind is how best you can defend any of the DOB, cus some documents
might state the one you choose not to use. American CO are very wise and might dictect the false one.
I will advice you to Use d one on your real Birth Certificate especially if its what written on Ur SSCE result,
make a new or correct your e-passport, and if by the time of your interview u are asked why u a different BOD,
Pls be Bold to explaine that it was all a mistake.

I hope this helps.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by akintunde95: 11:40am On Sep 24, 2013
@JOLLYIWIN wot u re sayin is dat if i can change d date of birth with d one i have in my SSCE abi
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 11:50am On Sep 24, 2013
Hello,

This is to inform all interested DV 2014 Applicants that the 3days fasting and prayer
is to start on the 28th, 29th and 30th of September (This Month). Pls let us all observe
this process with faith and believe that we shall meet the grace of God at the embassy
and receive favor of Visa issueance from the CO.

Succes is our's.

3 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by janut: 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2013
akintunde95: @JOLLYIWIN wot u re sayin is dat if i can change d date of birth with d one i have in my SSCE abi
If I may advice u, pls send ur correct DOB to kcc. The VO understand these mistakes do occur.In the first place u have made a mistake by getting a passport with wrong info. No need for that and I advice u go and correct it at immigrations office. Don't in anyway start trying to manipulate ur documents because if it backfires u will get a permanent ban and even if you scale thru u will have to live with the wrong information.
And btw I am pretty sure u have asked the visa officer this question in his thread and u were advised on what to do.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by principo(f): 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2013
Help house,i know i read it somewhere in 2013 thread,but i can't remember what d wife of a principal applicant should take along to the interview. d kids also.pls i need an urgent reply.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by akintunde95: 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2013
@JOLLYIWIN thank u ... I have ask VO desame question all wot said is dat i should complete d forms ds230 and dsp122..... But u said a should go to immigraion for d correction ..... Naw which 1 will i do .....
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ukemeglitter: 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2013
@Ernestleon.

It's counting down to your victory.

God is with us.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ukemeglitter: 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2013
@Ernestleon I pray for God to bestow upon your life BOLDNESS AND STRENGTH for you to go, conquer and get your Visa.

In Jesus Name. Amen.

Go and get it, it's yours.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by okeymen: 3:23pm On Sep 24, 2013
akintunde95: @JOLLYIWIN thank u ... I have ask VO desame question all wot said is dat i should complete d forms ds230 and dsp122..... But u said a should go to immigraion for d correction ..... Naw which 1 will i do .....

People can only advice you based on what they think and/or what they know. the final decision on what to do always lies with you. Just follow your heart or try and do a bit more research. It is not every question that has only one right answer.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2013
hello,pls any hope for selection of more winners for dv2014 programme
..tanx.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2013
principo: Help house,i know i read it somewhere in 2013 thread,but i can't remember what d wife of a principal applicant should take along to the interview. d kids also.pls i need an urgent reply.

For U, I think u'll need
NPC Birth Certificate
Marriage Certificate
Medical Cert
Police Cert
International Passport
2 Passport Photo

And for your kids:-

NPC birth Certificate
Medicals Certificate
Police Report (for children 16yrs and above)
International Passport
2 Passport size Photo

Pls house, Add to this list if there's any one elso
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gokman4u(m): 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2013
Good day House,
Pls if you av gone for ur medical
Kindly share ur experience at the hospitals as regard COST and some other thns
So it culd help 2 compare cost betwn d TWO(2) HOSPITALS.
Tanks

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by obamaobama: 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2013
usef83: hello,pls any hope for selection of more winners for dv2014 programme
..tanx.
yes second batch of winners will be out before the end of oct.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2013
ukemeglitter: @Ernestleon I pray for God to bestow upon your life BOLDNESS AND STRENGTH for you to go, conquer and get your Visa.

In Jesus Name. Amen.

Go and get it, it's yours.
Amen !! Amen !!! Amen !!!!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ikomboy(m): 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2013
Woooow...In exactly 7 days time, the first set of visas would be granted for DV 2014...We all cant wait...If you will be having your visa interview outside Nigeria, please can you write some of the documents you must provide that those in Nigeria dont need to get and share any challenges/experiences you've had on this journey and how you overcame it...For example, over here, I would be needing an affidavit of support(which i'm not yet sure, if i need it) and my Nigerian police report would be expiring in December so I just have to be up for interview before then, else I may have to travel again to Nigeria which is not so coool, CN is 83**...@ernestleon, @delph_ne and others pls share your stories/challenges for us to learn from...thank you
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by principo(f): 12:47am On Sep 25, 2013
timimoyegun:
thanks alot,im good to go then.
For U, I think u'll need
NPC Birth Certificate
Marriage Certificate
Medical Cert
Police Cert
International Passport
2 Passport Photo

And for your kids:-

NPC birth Certificate
Medicals Certificate
Police Report (for children 16yrs and above)
International Passport
2 Passport size Photo

Pls house, Add to this list if there's any one elso
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by giddadon(m): 12:49am On Sep 25, 2013
obamaobama: yes second batch of winners will be out before the end of oct.
we dey pray ooo...may baba God favour us
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by principo(f): 12:50am On Sep 25, 2013
@Timimoyegun,thanks alot.im good to go.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 8:44am On Sep 25, 2013
Hello,

This is to inform all interested DV 2014 Applicants that the 3days fasting and prayer
is to start on the 28th, 29th and 30th of September (This Month). Pls let us all observe
this process with faith and believe that we shall meet the grace of God at the embassy
and receive favour of Visa issueance from the CO.

Succes is our's.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 9:21am On Sep 25, 2013
Hmmm, I can c dat u guys are really prepearin hardly here, buh don't worry guys, it shall be well with u guys IJN (Amen)

Ds is my advice 4 does who neva go tru our thread (2013) abeg u guys shld find a time 2 go tru frm (A T0 Z) so dat u guys can gader enof of experience frm dere ok...

Ds is my prayer 4 u guys, u guys will c unconmon favour durin ur intview IJN (Amen)

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by abiodunraufu: 10:54am On Sep 25, 2013
This confusion about affidavit of support. Do we need it
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 11:23am On Sep 25, 2013
abiodunraufu: This confusion about affidavit of support. Do we need it

Affidavit of support is not a requirement for DV applicants.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jollyiwin(m): 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2013
akintunde95: @JOLLYIWIN wot u re sayin is dat if i can change d date of birth with d one i have in my SSCE abi
make corrections to the one in your epassport doe it will course you money but it is better. Hope this helps
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jollyiwin(m): 3:43pm On Sep 25, 2013
okeymen:

People can only advice you based on what they think and/or what they know. the final decision on what to do always lies with you. Just follow your heart or try and do a bit more research. It is not every question that has only one right answer.
sir this is not a matter of follow your heart because he is about making a mistake that can lead to a visa refuser here. So the best possible way should be the best. Please i stand to be corrected since the mistake has just be made in just your e passport. So my stronge advice is to go to the immigration and correct it. Have.nt said that. Send your forms with the correct date of birth.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jollyiwin(m): 3:51pm On Sep 25, 2013
timimoyegun:

Affidavit of support is not a requirement for DV applicants.
am sorry as this is new to me (affidavit of support )from my research and 2013 dv winners meet here of which i started following even before i won of which i have read through the 800+ pages no such thing was mentioned. And from DV Website amongs the requirements no such thing. Why the sudden concentration on it?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 4:42pm On Sep 25, 2013
jollyiwin: am sorry as this is new to me (affidavit of support )from my research and 2013 dv winners meet here of which i started following even before i won of which i have read through the 800+ pages no such thing was mentioned. And from DV Website amongs the requirements no such thing. Why the sudden concentration on it?

Bros na fight?
I only answered @abiodunrafiu that asked the question.
I bliv he is new to this forum and there's no arm in asking
questions inother to get things right.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jollyiwin(m): 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2013
timimoyegun:

Bros na fight?
I only answered @abiodunrafiu that asked the question.
I bliv he is new to this forum and there's no arm in asking
questions inother to get things right.
oh sorry sir if i sound rude i mean't no offence. Forgive me
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by folaonhigh(m): 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2013
obamaobama: yes second batch of winners will be out before the end of oct.
on the first of oct and what time?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ewhoma(f): 9:44pm On Sep 25, 2013
Affidavit of support is not for DV applicants because its Immigrants Visa we are applying for, while affidavit of support is usually for Non-immigrant applicants. So, its not required of us.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by statesman22(m): 11:54pm On Sep 25, 2013
Some said beginning of October while others are saying ending of October.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by obamaobama: 6:30am On Sep 26, 2013
statesman22: Some said beginning of October while others are saying ending of October.
some last year oct winners recheck end of oct let hope so.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jollyiwin(m): 9:03am On Sep 26, 2013
i will urge you guys to read this wonderful hands of God at work in our friend life. nairaland.com/927190/dv-2013-winners-meet-here/844 so please lets take the things of God with passion. our fasting and prayer is one day to go please lets do it

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (264) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.