Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,639 members, 7,921,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:23 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (433715 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jollyiwin(m): 3:06pm On Sep 28, 2013
timimoyegun:

Hello Mr Justwise,
Nice work you're doing here and we all really appreciate ur effort.
Ehemmmm; closing pple's account or hidding our posts on some
Issue's won't help the house. If I am not mistaken the name of this
forum is (DV 2014 winners meet here) We all have met here and we
all decided to observe this fasting and prayer thing, We are still on the topic Bcus
all we are praying for is stiil about the DV process, When we pray and at the end we
get our Visa's, Its so sure u'll ask pple to come shear experiences and testimonies here.
I think its wld have being better if u had posted or imform us all that we won't be allowed
to post any prayer lines on this tread; sure Fasting and prayer is a thing of the mind and I'm sure
everyone knows that and wld have done it without any conclusion by pple here
Obatide, Westcode and other that supported this fasting and prayer session Where u dey.

All we have done is just to seek the favour of God which I bliv its all going to be for d glory of this forum
but am afraid U have sure made it worthless.
sorry sir. It's worthwhile.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 3:06pm On Sep 28, 2013
timimoyegun:

Hello Mr Justwise,
all decided to observe this fasting and prayer thing, We are still on the topic Bcus
all we are praying for is stiil about the DV process, When we pray and at the end we
get our Visa's, It
You are correct. No matter what,we shall observe it for the success of DV 2014. God is with us!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jollyiwin(m): 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2013
TCPonly:

even the bible says in matthew 17.20 some thing will not leave unless you have prayed and gone without food. So lets keep our faith up.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jollyiwin(m): 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2013
[quote author=TCPonly][/quote]
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2013
Its worthwhile.
And we shall observe the fasting & praying to the end.
God is with us and He is going to do surprising things in our lives.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2013
jollyiwin: even the bible says in matthew 17.20 some thing will not leave unless you have prayed and gone without food. So lets keep our faith up.
Faith works wonders my brother. God is with us.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2013
timimoyegun:

Hello Mr Justwise,
get our Visa's, Its so sure u'll ask pple to come shear experiences and testimonies here.
I think its wld have being better if u had posted or imform us all that we won't be allowed
to post any prayer lines on this tread; sure Fasting and prayer is a thing of the mind and I'm sure
everyone knows that and wld have done it without any conclusion by pple here
Obatide, Westcode and other that supported this fasting and prayer session Where u dey.

All we have done is just to seek the favour of God which I bliv its all going to be for d glory of this forum
but am afraid U have sure made it worthless.

You can misinterpret my post as much as you want, i never mentioned anywhere in my post that people should not pray and fast, i just said don't turn this thread to Sunday service, there is religious section here in nairaland,

Even in the house of God there is orderliness, God is not deaf, he hears your prayers, you don't have display the prayer lines here to get God's attention. Its a private thing.

Turning this thread to prayer room is derailing.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2013
TCPonly:
You are correct. No matter what,we shall observe it for the success of DV 2014. God is with us!

O yes my Brother,
GOd is with us.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Daudsmart: 4:21pm On Sep 28, 2013
Good day @all, pls let sue for peace. I can understand our plights, I can see how ready and prepared we are, I just can see how good our hearts are as we keep encouraging ourselves towards prayers and all that. It is good we fast and pray, it even worth it if we are to do for good one month. But let us not forget we have common issue that brought us together here around and that is primary! We are grown, it no right to teach ourselves how to pray or somtn. do as you are capable within ur limit. Postiing prayers n all that is true very sensitive and illogical, let's do it quitely and sincerely on our own. it should not be for show up. Truly this thread should be strictly restricted to dv stuffs only to avoid confusion and too many irrelevances. I strongly believe we wud make history on this thread like never before. Am sorry for the long talk. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by supasta(f): 5:48pm On Sep 28, 2013
yet to be selected but i still have hope....anything can happen for good...congrats to selectees and top luck @ d interview.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by abiodunraufu: 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2013
My uncle and his family will go for medical and police clearance soon. What documents must they take along?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2013
@ all, Please remain focused. It's all part of it. @ Justwise, thanks, you are doing your job. Like I said before corrections are allowed. Your observation is noted sir. We are still sticking to the relevance of the thread. Please all remember, stay focused, you all know what exercise we are doing now. Don't spoil it or allow anything to. smiley
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 5:32am On Sep 29, 2013
I thank God for my life & every member of this forum for making us see today.
Please lets not forget to observe the second day of the fasting & praying.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by nery4u(m): 11:48am On Sep 29, 2013
It's well....
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Dainy1(m): 2:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by folaonhigh(m): 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
Dainy1: pls help me answer some qustions. a lady i know won and am persuadeing her to process it!. pls what's the estimation of money that one can use to process everything? including passport, police report, medical, visa fee, air ticket? i mean everything.
when can one do passport? is't before one fill and send the form to KCC or after?
how much does E-passport cost and what are the things needed for passpot, police report n medical?
for a lady and her baby traveling, how much money can she take along that can sustan her for a while there?
thanks for ur answers in advance.
may be estimate of 500000 for the two.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
folaonhigh:
may be estimate of 500000 for the two.
please calculate properly. Airticket alone for her and d baby is about 400,000.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagbabe: 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
Dainy1: pls help me answer some qustions. a lady i know won and am persuadeing her to process it!. pls what's the estimation of money that one can use to process everything? including passport, police report, medical, visa fee, air ticket? i mean everything.
when can one do passport? is't before one fill and send the form to KCC or after?
how much does E-passport cost and what are the things needed for passpot, police report n medical?
for a lady and her baby traveling, how much money can she take along that can sustan her for a while there?
thanks for ur answers in advance.
E-passport 17k,police clearance 5k,medical for her and baby,she should budget like 70k,visa fee $660 for her and baby,e-passport will be for her and the baby,that's 34k,her birth attestation in NPC 3k,flight ticket should be like 300k depending on the age of her baby,if she can go with $1500, think she will be good. Wish her all the best. She can do her passport anytime she likes.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by folaonhigh(m): 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
If she alone can spend about 300000,think how much the baby will spend. Pls budget about 500000.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Dainy1(m): 6:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
lagbabe:
E-passport 17k,police clearance 5k,medical for her and baby,she should budget like 70k,visa fee $660 for her and baby,e-passport will be for her and the baby,that's 34k,her birth attestation in NPC 3k,flight ticket should be like 300k depending on the age of her baby,if she can go with $1500, think she will be good. Wish her all the best. She can do her passport anytime she likes.
Thanks.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by samolaniyi: 6:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
lagbabe:

flight for her alone is N155000,while for her baby depend on her age,less than 2 year,no flight fee,2 - 12 years around N100,000,for 12 years above,it is the same amount with her mother.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jollyiwin(m): 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hope you guys observed the fasting and prayer. If so second day off

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by AnthonyLofty(m): 11:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
Pls house,i av some1 who is a 2014 Dv winner. My question is if one's waec result is very bad, though av a gud Gce result.
Wil they stil want to check d waec result to verify if one completes the High school on d interview day? Thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Dainy1(m): 12:49am On Sep 30, 2013
samolaniyi:

flight for her alone is N155000,while for her baby depend on her age,less than 2 year,no flight fee,2 - 12 years around N100,000,for 12 years above,it is the same amount with her mother.
Thanks. her baby is just 8months.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Dainy1(m): 12:53am On Sep 30, 2013
folaonhigh: If she alone can spend about 300000,think how much the baby will spend. Pls budget about 500000.
The thing is expensive o. i thought it's not since it's lottery. well, let me see how far i can help.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:30am On Sep 30, 2013
Anthony Lofty: Pls house,i av some1 who is a 2014 Dv winner. My question is if one's waec result is very bad, though av a gud Gce result.
Wil they stil want to check d waec result to verify if one completes the High school on d interview day? Thanks
you are gud to.go with gce
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jollyiwin(m): 5:31am On Sep 30, 2013
Dainy1: The thing is expensive o. i thought it's not since it's lottery. well, let me see how far i can help.
remember this is a thing that can never be bought even with millions. So be careful because you or your friend are going to be a permanet resident. And remember america is so difficute to obtain their permanet resident or citizenship.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jollyiwin(m): 5:44am On Sep 30, 2013
obamaobama: yes second batch of winners will be out before the end of oct.
are you confuse ? Because it seems like. I remember clearly on your previous post where you said the will be no release of second batch. Of winners in october. Now are you confuse ? I might be of help.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chiwuike20: 6:07am On Sep 30, 2013
Dainy1: The thing is expensive o. i thought it's not since it's lottery. well, let me see how far i can help.
D 1st part(expenses b4 d interview) isn't dat costly in relation to d general cost. It is after u've been given visa dats when d real expenses surfaces. Flight-sustenance is d real deal
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by folaonhigh(m): 6:51am On Sep 30, 2013
Guys and babes, if there is not oct selected, nigeria ineligible might take 3, 4, or 5 years.go and check past countries. What we should just do is to focus on acheiving our destiny in the present day and not think of the future. Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thouhht for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof. (matthew 6: 34)
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by prosperadewunmi(m): 7:34am On Sep 30, 2013
good morning 2 u all happy new week.sorry can somebody 4rm ondo state obintin his NPC birth certificate here in Lagos? if yes! where is the address? and Hw mush is it? I av dat small birth certificate dat I collect 4rm my village health center 2007 with dis do I still court affidavit? Thank you so mush

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (264) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.