Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,557 members, 7,951,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:18 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (435488 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Zeleez: 10:16pm On Sep 21, 2013
Is there any body in d house goin for interview on 4th of november?
den those of us schedule for 7am interview is it adviceble to pay our
visa fee dat same monin or pay b4 d interview day because 7am is too early to hv visa fee paid dat mornin n stil meet up wit 7am appointment.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 10:21pm On Sep 21, 2013
Zeleez: Is there any body in d house goin for interview on 4th of november?
den those of us schedule for 7am interview is it adviceble to pay our visa fee dat same monin or pay b4 d interview date because 7am is too early

You pay visa fee right there at the embassy before your interview that very day. 7am is not too early by the way.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Daudsmart: 11:59pm On Sep 21, 2013
kevwe_flex:

You can still call them. It's a lot faster
thanks bro! realy appreciate.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 8:29am On Sep 22, 2013
On the invitation letter the addres is Eleke Crescent, but I think the embassy is on Walter Carington? Is these addresses same?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 8:40am On Sep 22, 2013
XYZZ: On the invitation letter the addres is Eleke Crescent, but I think the embassy is on Walter Carington? Is these addresses same?

Yes, it was formarly Eleke and now Walter Carington.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gokman4u(m): 10:28am On Sep 22, 2013
Zeleez: Is there any body in d house goin for interview on 4th of november?
den those of us schedule for 7am interview is it adviceble to pay our
visa fee dat same monin or pay b4 d interview day because 7am is too early to hv visa fee paid dat mornin n stil meet up wit 7am appointment.
Am also scheduled for 5th Nov
God favour us all & we'll come bck here wit positive testimonies IJN.
Meanwhile,av u done ur medical & police report?
Pls update on d cost
I planned 2 do mine 2nd wk of october.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2013
Good day forumites.
I am happy to inform you all that wife of sendtodeji, one of the prominent members here, gave birth to a bouncing baby boy in Atlanta, naming is coming up today. Myself and family wish them all the best & God's provisions as they welcome their new baby, more $$$$$$ in your pocket.
I pray that Such a good news will be a point of contact for every deserving members.
if you know him or have benefited from his wealth of knowledge on this forum, pls drop ur wish for the baby and family at large

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Wellton(m): 4:10pm On Sep 22, 2013
Obatide: Good day forumites.
I am happy to inform you all that wife of sendtodeji, one of the prominent members here, gave birth to a bouncing baby boy in Atlanta, naming is coming up today. Myself and family wish them all the best & God's provisions as they welcome their new baby, more $$$$$$ in your pocket.
I pray that Such a good news will be a point of contact for every deserving members.
if you know him or have benefited from his wealth of knowledge on this forum, pls drop ur wish for the baby and family at large

congrat
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Zeleez: 5:56pm On Sep 22, 2013
gokman4u:
Am also scheduled for 5th Nov
God favour us all & we'll come bck here wit positive testimonies IJN.
Meanwhile,av u done ur medical & police report?
Pls update on d cost
I planned 2 do mine 2nd wk of october.

I was adviced to wait til 15th of october for d medicals against 4th appointment because am not plannin to travel immediatly afta d approval of my visa. am doin NYSC to pass out february 2014, so i want to do d medicals in such a way dat it wil not expire til march next year.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2013
Hope u guys are ready for the fasting..... Friday, Saturday and Sunday... I can't wait o!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by tinacrl01(m): 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2013
XYZZ: Hope u guys are ready for the fasting..... Friday, Saturday and Sunday... I can't wait o!

Wat fasting is that
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Kaybaba65(m): 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2013
The fasting is to usher in the 2014 fiscal year for all successful dv2014 selectees, oya let's gooooo!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lorddom(m): 10:29pm On Sep 22, 2013
I just wanna list some problems I got with my host...(my uncle)that am always on Facebook,the baby cries a lot when you carry her,you are too quiet, etc my brothers man go do how. angry
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jollyiwin(m): 3:53am On Sep 23, 2013
akintunde95:
Pls.I am a lucky winner of 2014 Dv lottery.but a
friend play it for me he mistakingly use wrong
birth date for me like instead of 20/9/1989.he
used 15/4/1989 and birth place instead of ekiti
he use Ondo.pls.how can I go about it... i ve already do my e-passport with d wrong
detail ... but i have not
send any documents to KCC
you have done your e.passport with the wrong details your said. How about your attentation of birth from npc? What about your school cert ? You know that was an error and you used it on your e.passport. For me i don't know if you are to sew an affidavit or to correct the mistake from immigration office which will course you money. Please you guys should suggest the best way to this guy before he send his forms.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by rcha: 8:02am On Sep 23, 2013
I have completed my bachelors degree and have worked for past 2and a half year. So I would like to know if I get a new job and start working in that job will I be denied a visa.
okeymen:

In a nut shell, the answer is No, it does not matter whether or not you leave your current job.

There are 2 ways to qualify for the Visa. 1 is to have the minimum 5 credits in SSCE (or any of those exams) and the other is by work experience. for work experience, you would have had to have worked in a qualifying profession for at least 2 years in the past 5 years. while it is really very difficult to qualify by work experience, it does not matter if you have not even worked at all in the past 2 years. all that matters is that sometime between say 2009 and now, you were employed in that capacity for a period of 2 years. meanwhile the reason it is difficult to qualify by work experience is because the qualifying jobs usually require a whole lot of education and most people that don't have those 5 credits will most likely be unable to cope with the qualifying jobs because the standard is generally much higher. however, there are few exceptions to the rule like any other rule.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Vikktorr(m): 8:37am On Sep 23, 2013
rcha: I have completed my bachelors degree and have worked for past 2and a half year. So I would like to know if I get a new job and start working in that job will I be denied a visa.

NO! You wont be denied visa as long as you have your high school certificate OR a qualified job and can defend it. Just send KCC a mail letting them know that you have changed your job and you are good.

Best of Luck!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Boomshakar: 8:51am On Sep 23, 2013
pls whats your case number and when did you sent your forms with the time you received your 2NL? I sent sent my own forms in June and it was received June ending by KCC but I haven't received my 2NL and my case number is 3*** pls your prompt response will be much appreciated.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Vikktorr(m): 9:10am On Sep 23, 2013
Boomshakar: pls whats your case number and when did you sent your forms with the time you received your 2NL? I sent sent my own forms in June and it was received June ending by KCC but I haven't received my 2NL and my case number is 3*** pls your prompt response will be much appreciated.

Dont worry, your 2NL will come in soon. You sent your forms quite late and that's the reason for the delay. If you dont get it by the end of this week, please send KCC a mail requesting for it.

Best of Luck in you Interview.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by nicodu: 9:41am On Sep 23, 2013
Hi all,please any news if their would be a second selection in October
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Boomshakar: 9:41am On Sep 23, 2013
When i called Kcc on Friday last week. They ask me to check my mail periodically that my forms are received and are under processing. But pls is it everyday they are releasing 2NL or there are certain dates? Can you pls let me know when the one for this month ending would be released? Thanks for your good response.[color=#550000][/color] C.O pls i would be glad if you respond to this and also anyone in the house can answer.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Daudsmart: 10:00am On Sep 23, 2013
Good day great minds. Pls I ve a waec result that is complete but I ticked high school,no degree in dsp-122 that I sent and in d original entry. Pls kindly advice very urgent! Thanks.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by okeymen: 10:04am On Sep 23, 2013
rcha: I have completed my bachelors degree and have worked for past 2and a half year. So I would like to know if I get a new job and start working in that job will I be denied a visa.

No, you wont be denied visa. you don't even need a job at all to qualify since you have a bachelors degree. DV visas do not require you to have money or a job. all you need is basic education and a place to stay when you get there. the things that get people disqualified are things like using the wrong passport for the application, criminal records, fake/falsified documents, failure to disclose proper marital status, failure to disclose number of children younger than 21 at the time of application and so on.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagdude: 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2013
Good afternoon forumites,@ernestleon,hope you have commenced your own fasting as you said,we shall all be favoured by the most HIGH and success is ours Insha Allah.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by mrrule: 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2013
Am one of the of dv 2014,I have been trying to check if I have been booked for an interview,but the entrant statues page has not been opning after putin in my confirmation number and my details.plz I don't if anybody is experiencing the same.I will really need an advice
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ewhoma(f): 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2013
Boomshakar: When i called Kcc on Friday last week. They ask me to check my mail periodically that my forms are received and are under processing. But pls is it everyday they are releasing 2NL or there are certain dates? Can you pls let me know when the one for this month ending would be released? Thanks for your good response.
The Visa bulletin is being updated on d 10th of every month. And ur case number also determines when u will be scheduled for interview, hence ur 2NL. As of now, only those that fall between 01 and 7,500 are current for October and November respectively. Now, when u submitted ur documents also plays an important role in this because if for example, ur Case Number falls within the ones that has been released and u'v just sent ur forms (which takes several weeks to process), u won't b sent a 2NL until ur forms has been proccessed. So, I'll advice u keep checking ur email like they said. Goodluck.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ewhoma(f): 4:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
mr rule: Am one of the of dv 2014,I have been trying to check if I have been booked for an interview,but the entrant statues page has not been opning after putin in my confirmation number and my details.plz I don't if anybody is experiencing the same.I will really need an advice
Sometimes, it could be dt they are upgrading their site or the netwrk. D same thing happened when the first batch of numbers were about to be released in august. So, just keep checking.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Boomshakar: 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2013
ewhoma:
The Visa bulletin is being updated on d 10th of every month. And ur case number also determines when u will be scheduled for interview, hence ur 2NL. As of now, only those that fall between 01 and 7,500 are current for October and November respectively. Now, when u submitted ur documents also plays an important role in this because if for example, ur Case Number falls within the ones that has been released and u'v just sent ur forms (which takes several weeks to process), u won't b sent a 2NL until ur forms has been proccessed. So, I'll advice u keep checking ur email like they said. Goodluck.

@EWHOMA I sent my forms in June and it got they received it on June 24. and my case number is 3*** is there any date again that they would release before this month ends?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Boomshakar: 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2013
ewhoma:

@EWHOMA: Mr rule: zeelex: I sent my forms in June and it got they received it on June 24. and my case number is 3*** is there any date again that they would release before this month ends?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Zeleez: 9:56pm On Sep 23, 2013
I dnt tink dey hv specific date de send 2NL only bulletin is bn updated 10th of every month. jst stick to wat dat lady told u, bn checkin ur email on a daily basis, i believe b4 friday u wil recieve it by God's grace. I knw dat ur mind wil be flyin were u are now but hv patience it wil land ok dis was exactly wat de told me wen i was expectin my own but it landed a week n few dayz atfer my conversatn wit kcc
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ewhoma(f): 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2013
Boomshakar:

@EWHOMA I sent my forms in June and it got they received it on June 24. and my case number is 3*** is there any date again that they would release before this month ends?
Just like Zeelez said, there is no specific date set aside for 2NL, only update of bulletin which is 10th of every month, so none for dis month again until nxt month. And with ur CN, u ordinarily should hav received ur 2NL by nw for OCT interview, bt due to d time u sent ur forms.....so, just keep checking ur email, cos it could be sent @ any time. Peace.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jollyiwin(m): 12:17am On Sep 24, 2013
Please let not forget the fasting and prayer. It getting closer take note
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by akintunde95: 9:30am On Sep 24, 2013
@ jOLLYIWIN thanks 4 ur response.... I ve not go to any of dem either police report, medical certificate or birth certificate..... I only issue E-passort with de wrong details....

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (264) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.