Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,158 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:13 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (431409 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by prosperadewunmi(m): 10:46am On Oct 10, 2013
every body in the house what do u understand by this and also when will I be curent with this CN 127**
C. THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN NOVEMBER For November, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified
DV-2014 applicants chargeable to all
regions/eligible countries as follows.
When an allocation cut-off number is
shown, visas are available only for
applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number: Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately AFRICA 13,000 Except: Egypt 7,300
Ethiopia 7,300
Nigeria 7,500 ASIA 2,500 EUROPE 9,800 NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 4 OCEANIA 375 SOUTH AMERICA, and the
CARIBBEAN 600
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 10:58am On Oct 10, 2013
prosperadewunmi: every body in the house what do u understand by this and also when will I be curent with this CN 127**
C. THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN NOVEMBER For November, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified
DV-2014 applicants chargeable to all
regions/eligible countries as follows.
When an allocation cut-off number is
shown, visas are available only for
applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number: Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately AFRICA 13,000 Except: Egypt 7,300
Ethiopia 7,300
Nigeria 7,500 ASIA 2,500 EUROPE 9,800 NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 4 OCEANIA 375 SOUTH AMERICA, and the
CARIBBEAN 600

Example:
AFRICA 13,000. that means all visa available for the continent called AFRICA

Except:
Egypt 7,300
Ethiopia 7,300
Nigeria 7,500

These are the CN range that will attend interview from each country to acheive the 13000 visa that is available for the region called AFRICA

Hope it make sense?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by janut: 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2013
chinny2014: I SUBSCRIBED TO DEA MONTHLY VISA BULLETIN WHICH IS NOT YET OUT,LETS JUST BE PATIENT AND WAIT FOR A CONFIRMED INFO THAN POSTING UNCONFIRMD INFOS.TNKS.MY CN IS 13***,WAITING PATIENTLY FOR MARCH/APRIL NEXT YEAR
There is nothing like unconfirmed report here. Kcc usually has the numbers some days prior to when its posted on the web site S o if u have their number why not call and get the current numbers they will gladly give u.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by janut: 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2013
Madu77:

please let us be matured and focused. The posting of unconfirmed info is not good. The tread is a forum for matured people and mind. As at yesterday the november bulletin was not released and definitely today. I dont know where some people got the info they post on november bulletin.
Good morning everyone and I wish all october appointees great success and goodluck
Call kcc they will give u the numbers. No need to castigate anyone.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by thuyahky(m): 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2013
janut:
There is nothing like unconfirmed report here. Kcc usually has the numbers some days prior to when its posted on the web site S o if u have their number why not call and get the current numbers they will gladly give u.
ok... Hv U̶̲̥̅̊ confirmd also
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 12:47pm On Oct 10, 2013
Obatide:

Good question
Tentative budget (rough estimate) for a single adult,
Int'l Passport= N18000
NPC cert= N3000
Police cert= N3000
Medical= N20000
Photographs= N1000
Processing fee- $330 @ N165/$ = N54500
USCIS Payment- $16 =27250
Miscelleneous- 20000
Total = N146,725
People can update pls

Hope it helps?

moyegun and kevwe, wen will u be current? maybe we could do our medical and police report the same day being families like mine. I should be current by December wen the bulletin is released. best regards to your wife and kid(s)

Nice analysis. Point of note: $165 for USCIS, he mistakenly put $16. Obatide, you tried there. Studies from previous year's bulletin, I should be current by December with CN 880*, it would be a very beautiful idea if we do it same day, preferably weekend as I don't reside in Lagos, except otherwise by you, meaning I may schedule my leave then if possible. But let's wait for the bulletin.

PEACE!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
I don't want to crush/raise any forum members hopes, please wait for the numbers to be officially announced so you can choose your reality. I have refrained from posting cut offs in the past to avoid a situation like this. I can confirm people call KCC and they give you the cut offs if they have it, it's not states secret or nothing.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by prosperadewunmi(m): 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2013
thank you so mush 4rm ur contribution.so dat means with this CN 127** nw I am current 4 the month of november
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
@Obatide...Thank u much for the estimate breakdown..
Pls I don't know if u or anyone can help me with this..? How long does it take KCC to giive a reply on received submitted forms or is it appropriate to call KCC to verify if they have actually received the forms sent to them because emails this days can be hacked.. Thnks mch
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 1:29pm On Oct 10, 2013
bamideleniayo: @Obatide...Thank u much for the estimate breakdown..
Pls I don't know if u or anyone can help me with this..? How long does it take KCC to giive a reply on received submitted forms or is it appropriate to call KCC to verify if they have actually received the forms sent to them because emails this days can be hacked.. Thnks mch
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2013
prosperadewunmi: thank you so mush 4rm ur contribution.so dat means with this CN 127** nw I am current 4 the month of november

Nigeria has an exception which means even if the rest of Africa has a range really further down the lane, our exception comes into play. Nigeria is 7,500 for November so your CN will probably be current in March/April 2014.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 1:35pm On Oct 10, 2013

6-8 weeks. You can call them to ask if they have received it. There is no harm in calling them, trust me, there are more paranoid people out there. They will not contact you to inform you they received your forms unless you initiate contact.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2013

It takes between six to eight weeks.
However, you may call or mail kccdv@state.gov around that period for confirmation.
Hope it helps?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 2:47pm On Oct 10, 2013
Obatide:

Good question
Tentative budget (rough estimate) for a single adult,
Int'l Passport= N18000
NPC cert= N3000
Police cert= N3000
Medical= N20000
Photographs= N1000
Processing fee- $330 @ N165/$ = N54500
USCIS Payment- $16 =27250
Miscelleneous- 20000
Total = N146,725
People can update pls

Hope it helps?

moyegun and kevwe, wen will u be current? maybe we could do our medical and police report the same day being families like mine. I should be current by December wen the bulletin is released. best regards to your wife and kid(s)

Hey Obatide,
Sorry work no gree me read this tread this days,
Not sure of when I'll be current cus my CN is 000121**
But till then I pray for successful interview for my family and everyone here.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by mrrule: 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2013
Please I need help am current for this October but I can't access that page to confirm if my second letter is ready.I ve done everything yet it refuse to open .after putin my confirmation number and other deatails it willl still return back to d same page with new code again.please is there anythin I can do.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Madu77(m): 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2013
mr rule: Please I need help am current for this October but I can't access that page to confirm if my second letter is ready.I ve done everything yet it refuse to open .after putin my confirmation number and other deatails it willl still return back to d same page with new code again.please is there anythin I can do.
Kindly check if you are typing the code numbers correctly. Check out for letter O and figure 0. Such similarities can prevent you from getting access. Better be fast about it before it gets late.
Gudluck
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Madu77(m): 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2013
G2Glory: :
Like i mentioned in my previous contributions,

Adult = Consultation fee (12K) + Vaccination (2K) = 14K per adult (No medical record was presented).

Children:
approx 2yr = Consultation fee (7K) + 31K (Incomplete medical records/immunization record).

5-8 yrs child = Consultation fee (7K) + 6.5K(partially complete immunization/medical record).

Trust me, that was exact amout we paid for our medical. I cannot tell if it changes per individual.

God bless
Please which of the hospitals is this? Kindly furnish me with feedbak because I ve a family of four, me, wife, 2yrs plus duaghter and 2months old baby.
Thanks and God bless you
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 4:53pm On Oct 10, 2013
mr rule: Please I need help am current for this October but I can't access that page to confirm if my second letter is ready.I ve done everything yet it refuse to open .after putin my confirmation number and other deatails it willl still return back to d same page with new code again.please is there anythin I can do.

Maybe you are typing your confirmation number incorrectly. I think you should start from forgot confirmation: https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC/%28S%28tsxqk4u1znqnrv555pze1o55%29%29/Secure/RetrieveConfirmation.aspx
After it takes you to where it polls you confirmation out, just type only your Last name and then the authentication code should also be typed correctly. It's not case sensitive. Check fast, cos there is a 'no reschedule' rule at the Embassy for this DV2014 fiscal year.

PEACE!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 5:05pm On Oct 10, 2013
kevwe_flex:

Maybe you are typing your confirmation number incorrectly. I think you should start from forgot confirmation: https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC/%28S%28tsxqk4u1znqnrv555pze1o55%29%29/Secure/RetrieveConfirmation.aspx
After it takes you to where it polls you confirmation out, just type only your Last name and then the authentication code should also be typed correctly. It's not case sensitive. Check fast, cos there is a 'no reschedule' rule at the Embassy for this DV2014 fiscal year.

PEACE!

No reschedule rule? That's new, let's hope no has any cause to miss their interview.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 5:12pm On Oct 10, 2013
Madu77:
Please which of the hospitals is this? Kindly furnish me with feedbak because I ve a family of four, me, wife, 2yrs plus duaghter and 2months old baby.
Thanks and God bless you

The Children Practice
25 Raymond Njoku, Ikoyi
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2013
kevwe_flex:

Nice analysis. Point of note: $165 for USCIS, he mistakenly put $16. Obatide, you tried there. Studies from previous year's bulletin, I should be current by December with CN 880*, it would be a very beautiful idea if we do it same day, preferably weekend as I don't reside in Lagos, except otherwise by you, meaning I may schedule my leave then if possible. But let's wait for the bulletin.

PEACE!

Can anyone link me up with person to do the npc birth certificate within a very short time (1 week)?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Demo81: 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2013
Make una help me tank God oooo. Sucessful interview 2day @ lagos.God as done it for me. tanks to u guys. I really appreciate u all. America here i come

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2013
@ OBATIDE, Thanks much for ur reply.. But I jst want more clarification on what u said earlier that it takes between six to eight weeks... Does the 4-6 Weeks as to do with the time it take KCC to process the forms.. Because I just callled them some hours ago and they confirmed they have received it and they said the forms are being Processed... Thnks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2013
bamideleniayo: @ OBATIDE, Thanks much for ur reply.. But I jst want more clarification on what u said earlier that it takes between 4-6 weeks... Does the 4-6 Weeks has to do with the time it takes KCC to process the forms.. Because I just callled them some hours ago and they confirmed they have received the forms and that the forms are being Processed... Thnks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2013
westcodes:

No reschedule rule? That's new, let's hope no has any cause to miss their interview.

Yes let's hope so. From the progress of the bulletin you'd observe that apptmt is really very very tight and rescheduling may not be granted. No space. You can imagine that they only gat space for 500 DVs.

PEACE!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 7:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
G2Glory:

Can anyone link me up with person to do the npc birth certificate within a very short time (1 week)?
Where are you doing it? In Benin, it's just a matter of minutes if the affidavit is ready.

PEACE!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 8:05pm On Oct 10, 2013
bamideleniayo: @ OBATIDE, Thanks much for ur reply.. But I jst want more clarification on what u said earlier that it takes between six to eight weeks... Does the 4-6 Weeks as to do with the time it take KCC to process the forms.. Because I just callled them some hours ago and they confirmed they have received it and they said the forms are being Processed... Thnks

It's for processing bro.
That was what I was told when I mail them sometimes, but I think that number of week is a function of numbers of correspondences they received, it could even be earlier than that. Just relax once u r sure its been received by them.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
November bulleting is finally out ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

For December, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2014 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA

Except: Egypt 9,050
Ethiopia 11,000
Nigeria 8,000

ASIA

EUROPE

NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS)

OCEANIA

SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 8:43pm On Oct 10, 2013
Obatide: November bulleting is finally out ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

So are you current for December? For me, I'm not.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2013
kevwe_flex:

So are you current for December? For me, I'm not.

Yes bro, please pray along with us oooooo
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ukemeglitter: 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2013
Please guyz do anyone knows where to do International passport in Port Harcourt and how much it cost?

Please help!!!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2013
G2Glory:

Which state do you wish to do it from? if LAGOS or OGUN, kindly PM me so as to go together as we will be going for ours too, but make decision faster pls. its between 2500 & 3000k

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (264) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.