Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:31 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (431411 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 11:44am On Oct 11, 2013
ukemeglitter: Ok, Please how do I contact him and i also want to know where NPC office is located here in PH

I have sent you a PM whereby if you respond, I can send you his contact. If you are not in a rush you shouldn't spend up to 18k.
Then for the NPC office, I'm not too certain of the exact location in PH, but I guess it's somewhere around opposite NDDC building. But when you meet that guy at the Federal Secretariat for your Int'l Passport, he should be able to help you. Remember to go with passports photograph.

PEACE!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 11:46am On Oct 11, 2013
Demo81: Sori guyz for keepin u waitin,let me jus go straight to d point,after d checkin, paying of d money,my credential was collected and my num was called by a white lady. I did d scannin and my form was givin to me to sign, after d signing of my form d white lady started laughin,she jus ask my wat i did wen i was servin and wat year did i finish my secondry sch. Dts all.she gav me to form,d 1st one is wher to pick my visa and d oda 1,hw to pay for my visa procesin and it shuld b paid b4 travelin out. Wat i beliv is dis, d form u send to kcc,will speak for u, make sure u fill it veri well.above all,i giv glory to almighty allah and to u guyz in d house, one love.tanks alll

Congrats. It's God that did it for you.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by janut: 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2013
Madu77:
Bros, I really appreciate all your judgements and comments over this site and I believe you will surely have a reward for it. I was not actually castigating anyone but I checked the bulletin and there was no november post and even called kcc but they said I should check november bulletin on the 15th of october but its out now. Please dont feel bad, your information source is superior. Keep the good work and remain blessed.
Tanx a milliom times
Didn't feel bad at all. In my case I called kcc some days prior to when it was posted on the official website and the lady at kcc gave the numbers to me. Hence I said u should call kcc. Ee are here for one another. One love.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 12:54pm On Oct 11, 2013
Demo81: Sori guyz for keepin u waitin,let me jus go straight to d point,after d checkin, paying of d money,my credential was collected and my num was called by a white lady. I did d scannin and my form was givin to me to sign, after d signing of my form d white lady started laughin,she jus ask my wat i did wen i was servin and wat year did i finish my secondry sch. Dts all.she gav me to form,d 1st one is wher to pick my visa and d oda 1,hw to pay for my visa procesin and it shuld b paid b4 travelin out. Wat i beliv is dis, d form u send to kcc,will speak for u, make sure u fill it veri well.above all,i giv glory to almighty allah and to u guyz in d house, one love.tanks alll

congrats dear....

not current for dec.... patiently waiting upon d LORD
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Malcolm28(m): 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
I am current in December. I key in to the testimonies of the people who have already had their interview on this forum. Have a great weekend all.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
kevwe_flex:

I have sent you a PM whereby if you respond, I can send you his contact. If you are not in a rush you shouldn't spend up to 18k.
Then for the NPC office, I'm not too certain of the exact location in PH, but I guess it's somewhere around opposite NDDC building. But when you meet that guy at the Federal Secretariat for your Int'l Passport, he should be able to help you. Remember to go with passports photograph.

PEACE!

Pls send your number to my mail. I will send hos contact to your number straight away. Sorry for the delay. Work things.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Darhmee(f): 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2013
Hello Guys.. Sorry i still dont understand this bulletin ish.. My fam's CN is 77** and now that 8000 is current in november, when will we get our second NL and when will our interview be? Response will be highly appreciated.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 4:41pm On Oct 11, 2013

Congratulation. Everyone winner in the house shall testify positively INJ.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2013
Zillionnaire: God is so faithful,I just picked up my visa today...brooklyn newyork,here I come.tnx everyone for all ur support and experiences dat u posted,they whr really helpful.and I pray that u all get ur visas in Jesus name.pls wen u r going for ur interview jst go wit d documents they asked u for and look sharp and introduce urself with a smile.its a visa lottery so u must understand dat u won it already cos some co will congratulate u before anytin but dnt b full of urself,jst b confident.I wish u all d best.c u in newyork.

Congratulations. I rejoice with you & my prayer is that we shall all come rejoicing to testify to the goodness of almighty God in Jesus name
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagdude: 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2013
Darhmee: Hello Guys.. Sorry i still dont understand this bulletin ish.. My fam's CN is 77** and now that 8000 is current in november, when will we get our second NL and when will our interview be? Response will be highly appreciated.
8000 is current for December and not November,as for your 2NL,you should receive it anytime from now.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2013
Going for our medical tomorrow....................................
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Darhmee(f): 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2013
lagdude:
8000 is current for December and not November,as for your 2NL,you should receive it anytime from now.

Thanks bro
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2013
Pls guys, I have read the bulletin over and over again and still get a bit confused along the way...
Pls can someone really clarify what it mean when in the BULLETIN it says ...:
ETHE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN DECEMBER
For are available to qualified DV-2014 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

Region
All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately

AFRICA

Except:  Egypt    9,050
             Ethiopia 11,000
             Nigeria  8,000

What does Except Nigeria 8,000 really mean... Because my CN is 76**, does it mean am current for December..... HELP PLS
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2013
bamideleniayo: Pls guys, I have read the bulletin over and over again and still get a bit confused along the way...
ETHE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN DECEMBER
For are available to qualified DV-2014 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

Region

AFRICA

Ethiopia 11,000
             Nigeria  8,000

What does Except Nigeria 8,000 really mean... Because my CN is 76**, does it mean am current for December..... HELP PLS
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2013

Congratulations Bro. We all tap into your success n divine interview...Faiths works wonders

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2013
bamideleniayo: Pls guys, I have read the bulletin over and over again and still get a bit confused along the way...

Region

AFRICA

Ethiopia 11,000
             Nigeria  8,000

Hey FYI, 8,000 simply means if yur CN falls between 8,000 and less?(0-8,000).you'll be current for interview in December. so for ur case wit CN=76** mean u'll b current in December for interview...Hope this helps now
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by coop: 6:48pm On Oct 11, 2013
[quote author=Demo81]Sori guyz for keepin u waitin,let me jus go straight to d point,after d checkin, paying of d money,my credential was collected and my num was called by a white lady. I did d scannin and my form was givin to me to sign, after d signing of my form d white lady started laughin,she jus ask my wat i did wen i was servin and wat year did i finish my secondry sch. Dts all.she gav me to form,d 1st one is wher to pick my visa and d oda 1,hw to pay for my visa procesin and it shuld b paid b4 travelin out. Wat i beliv is dis, d form u send to kcc,will speak for u, make sure u fill it veri well.above all,i giv glory to almighty allah and to u guyz in d house, one love.tanks alll[/quote

Congrats, faith works wonder . I key to your success
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Daudsmart: 11:09pm On Oct 11, 2013
so happy for you bro. Barakallah fihi
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 8:53am On Oct 12, 2013
Good morning everbody, I came across this on my researching towards our preparation and thought it might help others too.
its as follows:
The following items are not permitted on the premises of the United States Consulate:
Weapons of any kind or size, sharp metal or glass objects, razor blades, liquids, bottles, powdery substances, umbrellas and electronic or battery-operated equipment (including cell phones, radios, tape recorders, cameras, personal digital assistants, computers). If you have any of these items, you will not be permitted to use the drop box facility.

source: http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/welcome.html

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ukemeglitter: 9:40am On Oct 12, 2013
@kevwe_flex am still waiting for the contact we discussed.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 10:36am On Oct 12, 2013
ukemeglitter: @kevwe_flex am still waiting for the contact we discussed.

@Ukeme, I have since sent you my number yesterday. Check your mail. Just call me when you see it.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ukemeglitter: 10:54am On Oct 12, 2013
@kevwe_flex
I haven't seen the message..............

pls try and send it again.

tnks

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 3:10pm On Oct 12, 2013
Done with our medicals and police charater....
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 3:23pm On Oct 12, 2013
XYZZ: Done with our medicals and police charater....
Correct cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 3:43pm On Oct 12, 2013
Goodluck! Were you able to collect your Police character result immediately and when will you get ur medical result? I'm a family of 5, I hope 500k will be enough for Medical and visa fee. Thanks.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2013
I went to Alagbon around 12pm, due to the medical, if I went early I could have collected the police charater same day, but the police office told me to come back on Monday. For the medicals, my self and my wife paid 12k each, my son is a year and 6 months, so we paid 7k for him for the first stage. After payment we were told to do our x-ray/blood test and see the doctor.The doctor said my son will need 2 immunizations which was N25,600 and myself and my wife do one vaccination each at per vaccination 2k. That was all, we were asked to come on Thursday or Friday for the result. Its always better to go with ur child's medical records or immunization records if u have them. We paid through POS, they will not accept cash on weekends. And it is better to go early on a saturday cos the crowd will be less.
komakan: Goodluck! Were you able to collect your Police character result immediately and when will you get ur medical result? I'm a family of 5, I hope 500k will be enough for Medical and visa fee. Thanks.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2013
wink
XYZZ: I went to Alagbon around 12pm, due to the medical, if I went early I could have collected the police charater same day, but the police office told me to come back on Monday. For the medicals, my self and my wife paid 12k each, my son is a year and 6 months, so we paid 7k for him for the first stage. After payment we were told to do our x-ray/blood test and see the doctor.The doctor said my son will need 2 immunizations which was N25,600 and myself and my wife do one vaccination each at per vaccination 2k. That was all, we were asked to come on Thursday or Friday for the result. Its always better to go with ur child's medical records or immunization records if u have them. We paid through POS, they will not accept cash on weekends. And it is better to go early on a saturday cos the crowd will be less.
Thanks so much. My children hv fully immunized,they were issued a certificate. Age. 12-9 and 6yrs. I appreciate!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2013

Congrats. That's progress.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2013
Omotan: congrats to all the winners in the house. And for those that will be current in nov and dec am wishing u the very best.
My concerns are 1. When will CN 108** be current. 2. My wife is due for the month of feb, how do I list the little on the way to benefit. She has a US visa and would like to travel by early jan for the little ones birth. What do u advice house. If she does not travel and decides to wait for the interview will the little one also benefit from this assuming we were given the visa before her birth. How do I do the processing assuming she comes before the interview.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 11:02pm On Oct 12, 2013
Omotan: congrats to all the winners in the house. And for those that will be current in nov and dec am wishing u the very best.
My concerns are 1. When will CN 108** be current. 2. My wife is due for the month of feb, how do I list the little on the way to benefit. She has a US visa and would like to travel by early jan for the little ones birth. What do u advice house. If she does not travel and decides to wait for the interview will the little one also benefit from this assuming we were given the visa before her birth. How do I do the processing assuming she comes before the interview.
Did you deactivate your account? How do we know yoi?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by MacedonianGuy: 12:56am On Oct 13, 2013
Hello guys! First congrats to all selected, regards from Macedonia! My case number is EU 186**, so when will be my interview cuz according these info:For Europe in Oct there were 8000, in Nov 9800 and in Dec 12 500, = 30 300, does this mean that my interview is scheduled in Dec? Wish you all positive day smiley
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 7:00am On Oct 13, 2013
MacedonianGuy: Hello guys! First congrats to all selected, regards from Macedonia! My case number is EU 186**, so when will be my interview cuz according these info:For Europe in Oct there were 8000, in Nov 9800 and in Dec 12 500, = 30 300, does this mean that my interview is scheduled in Dec? Wish you all positive day smiley

Your CN is quite high for Europe but you have hope. If your figures are correct, it means the CN range for EU in Dec is 12500 not 30000. Your CN won't be current till well into next year.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (264) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.