Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,224 members, 7,974,106 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 04:13 PM

I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi (15855 Views)

My Dad Wishes Me Death, Please Help / My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It / See What My Dad Found In His Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by enque(f): 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2008
come to think of it, what wld this guy gain by comin here n feeding us lies, lets chill out, try n b patient n hear him out. pple make mistakes naaaaa!!!!!!!

@ poster, i think u shld go bk to ur table n carefully pick up all d pieces of ur story, add them up n pls give us a very comprehensive summary cos truly, wit all these errors n mistakes r makin it luk like its some kinda hoax.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by princeonx: 5:21pm On Apr 16, 2008
Quote from Brownbonno
Most Nigerian are always prejudicial even in every little things.
Someboby is search for his dad,that have nothing to do with forensic investigation of every step of the case.Remember this is not a criminal investigation,a simple direction if you can will be more useful than perusing every steps of the young boy's efforts.

@brownbonna: don't even run your mouth near me atall! say your piece and move.
Incase you don't know, no form of investigation is skipped in any case worth investigating. What is an FBI agent thinking when he hand a black child pictures of both white and Chinese men to see if he can identify his father? I can even ask him how many eyes his father have so don't even step in my case.

And by the way what prove do you have that this story is true? I can even be the same guy (INKY) posting this and pulling picture as prove from line! so zip it!
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by PLC1: 5:27pm On Apr 16, 2008
Old Mr boy? You still dey search for father? grin The guy need serious help o! grin
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by SENATORJD(m): 5:37pm On Apr 16, 2008
how u go mix 1993 and 2003, are they both in the same period?guy if really u dey find your dad u don f*** up 2 much zobo no good my guy. which kind mistake be that. if u can rememeber the hotel and the year he left and your age when he left and your age now, how come u forgot when u came to nigeria
oopss i 4got u were a little boy then so u could have mixed the years.
guy stop all this ooooo. even awa boys wey be dey drink monkey tail, lemon grass, sepe, solja root and the likes no dey mix dates grin
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 16, 2008
prince abeg calm down jo.
we're not in Biafra grin
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 16, 2008
people abeg the guy is human.
Is there no one here in a discussion who wanted to say 2005 and instead said 1995 or vice versa.
all this scrutiny,weighing and balancing sound ridiculous.

His,is one of the few believable stories on nairaland
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2008
omoge:

@nwando
grin grin

make una help am now

LOL
you better question Mr omoge well well. cheesy
Just use idea and ask if he's lived in belgium
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by presido1: 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2008
Well this kid might be truly searching for his father but to say he can insult people that is trying to help him out baffles me.
If you need help be ready to assimilate anything that comes your way until the dust settles.

If your mother cannot locate where she visited in Nigeria and cannot locate his boy friend's or partner's friends in her own city or country then she don't want you to meet your dad. Its that simple. You better consult an Oracle cuz you father has many names that will even confuse FBI(Emeka Kenezi, Paul matamba, France whatever etc)
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by princeonx: 5:51pm On Apr 16, 2008
Thank you jare Nwando no mind this guy wey wan yan me crap while na me first notice the mix in dates!
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 16, 2008
presido1:

Well this kid might be truly searching for his father but to say he can insult people that is trying to help him out baffles me.
If you need help be ready to assimilate anything that comes your way until the dust settles.

If your mother cannot locate where she visited in Nigeria and cannot locate his boy friend's or partner's friends in her own city or country then she don't want you to meet your dad. Its that simple. You better consult an Oracle because you father has many names that will even confuse FBI(Emeka Kenezi, Paul matamba, France whatever etc)

which one?
Okija, abeokuta,ughelli, Ikom or Tudun wada?
hope he doesn't  need an oracle to tell him which oracle to consult cheesy
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by presido1: 6:04pm On Apr 16, 2008
nwando:

which one?
Okija, abeokuta,ughelli, Ikom or Tudun wada?
hope he doesn't need an oracle to tell him which oracle to consult cheesy
Na wah oo nwando u know them all, anyway recomend one or two for him now.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 16, 2008
rofl
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by princeonx: 6:13pm On Apr 16, 2008
Nwando you just remind me of that Tudun wada shit! when embassy been dey mess with me for naija, somebody been advise me make I pay them a visit! him make mistake talk am for my mum present na him last visit to our house be that Oh! mumsy chase the guy with stick grin
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by presido1: 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2008
Prince which state the T wada dey and wetin dem dey do their.
I dey look for Iraqi visa since 2006. maybe i go try them. tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by princeonx: 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2008
You no need visa to Iraq just jump off una building with your head facing down and you'll get a life visa grin
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by presido1: 6:30pm On Apr 16, 2008
Bros you wicked oo.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by princeonx: 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2008
No be wicked Oh bros na true I dey tell you. I got out of the reserve to avoid going there and you dey find visa since 2006! e be like say you don go cook yourself somewhere grin
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2008
prince_onx:

No be wicked Oh bros na true I dey tell you. I got out of the reserve to avoid going there and you dey find visa since 2006! e be like say you don go cook yourself somewhere grin

I'm sure he's joking why would any sane fellow want to go to Iraq ?
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by tpia: 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2008
this is why I say women dey try. How you go knowingly marry/date someone with multiple names and no identity as if say na ghost. In any case, there could be other kids around Europe also looking for Chief Emeka.

@ Inky: you mentioned in your earlier posts that you went to your hometown. Where is this hometown?  I assumed you were talking about somewhere in the east.

Try to contact those people found via a search engine, listed on this thread. Maybe they're related to you, maybe they're not. But you have to investigate every lead, if you're really determined to find your dad.

Personally, I'd also suggest you try a Ghanaian forum. Your dad looks very Ghanaian. Am not saying he is, but the resemblance is too obvious. He may be related to Ghana as well. You yourself resemble Ghanaian no be small. And where exactly did you visit in Lagos- does your mom remember?

I can't help but wonder if your dad intentionally left few clues about his identity. Just speculating, but he might have some fear of the authorities and so decided to cover his tracks as much as possible.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by mamaput(f): 9:17pm On Apr 16, 2008
http://www.minbzk.nl/algemene-onderdelen/serviceblok/contact
try the ministry for internal affairs

or try tracing the brother in frankfurt every one legal in germany is regestered

Anschrift

Bürgeramt (Zentrale)
Zeil 3
60313 Frankfurt am Main

Tel: 069/212 30600
Fax: 069/212 30898

E-Mail-Adresse
buergeramt.zentrale@stadt-frankfurt.de

Öffnungszeiten

Mo. 9:00 - 18:00 Uhr
Di. 7:30 - 13:30 Uhr
Mi. 7:30 - 13:30 Uhr
Do. 9:00 - 18:00 Uhr
Fr. 7:30 - 13:00 Uhr
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by bluehorizo(m): 9:41pm On Apr 16, 2008
Una done pursue the boy now. Haba!
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by ThePrince2: 11:19pm On Apr 16, 2008
Hello Inky,

I my advice to you  would be as follows:

*  Gather as many facts about your father as possible.
*  Don't give all the fact away but some and let those that know the other half of them show their authentcity (spelling)
* Find out what Town your Father came from in Nigeria
* Visit Nigeria for three weeks
* GO to The Nigerian Television Authority (Lagos)  with the details - They are very Helpful
* GO to a  Newpaper such as the Nigerian Sun\Vangard etc with your Story and with Photos
* If they won't write an article about you then BUY a Page of Advertising Space and place Pictures of your Father.
* Beware that your Father may be in different circumstances ( another Wife or what ever)
* Nigerians are very sympathetic in respect to these matters and people are very helpful only the ( Fools are wicked or otherwise)
*If you know the Villiage or Town that your father came from obviously visit there.

Good luck,
[size=12pt][/size]
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by omoge(f): 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2008
@nwando

ha i will investigate any man that comes my way o smiley i no dey for all this semeseme of pitter pattering all over the place grin grin

men self. see those fine pickin and Mr still run and no leave forwarding address.

poster, don't give up. find him and make sure he pay you back for all your expenses so far  wink
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Ibime(m): 1:06pm On Apr 17, 2008
Inky, my brother. Dont mind all these people. I can see that you are sincere. I wish you the best of luck. I am also half-cast of Dutch, Naija and English mix. Good luck and God Bless.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by peteroby(m): 1:28pm On Apr 17, 2008
my kind of job include locating missing person.contact me and we help you locate your father.

Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by princeonx: 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2008
I no know say we get plenty half-cast for NL Oh! all the same, I'm happy being half-aluminium grin and don't tell me we have half-rod here too cool
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by PurestBoy(m): 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2008
@poster,

What do you have for anyone that finally found you runaway father? Or do you want us to do the job for nothing?
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by U1(m): 8:33pm On Apr 17, 2008
I find it hard to believe that some people treats this matter like a joke. Nairaland would never cease to amaze me, here you find people who doesn't know there are things you shouldn't crack some dry jokes about. ***Hisses and walks away***

@Poster

Good Luck. wink
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by prettyreal(f): 9:41pm On Apr 17, 2008
Hi, poster,

Its a pity it happened that way!!!!!!! But since you are 16 now according to your story, if you don't find him before 18, I will advice you to take a bold step of travelling to Nigeria with all the information you have about him.  just walk to NTA and make your case known  I can assure u will definitly get some good information about him or his family if actually he is a Nigerian  and from my own honourable tribe IGBO Land. Thats the easiest way to go about it.

Good luck.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by brownbonno(m): 4:40am On Apr 18, 2008
With all these unreceptive treatment why do you think,he will ever want to go to Nigeria on his own to search for his father?Its a shame the young lad is been driven underground.
omoge:

@nwando

ha i will investigate any man that comes my way o smiley i no dey for all this semeseme of pitter pattering all over the place grin grin

men self. see those fine pickin and Mr still run and no leave forwarding address.

poster, don't give up. find him and make sure he pay you back for all your expenses so far wink

Lol,You better shine your eyes,is not easy to claim child support here in Europe.Otherwise single mothers and AWOL fathers would have be less and also less burden on the social security system.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by dee02(m): 2:50pm On Apr 18, 2008
I think this POSTER is a fraud!

The way you sound is peculiar to someone living in Nigeria unless u were locked up all the time while u were living abroad

I just smell something fishy about your story, but if you are true then goodluck, if not thunder fire your lying mouth and false fingers (that u used to type this post)!
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by mamaput(f): 11:37pm On Apr 18, 2008
dee02:

I think this POSTER is a fraud!

The way you sound is peculiar to someone living in Nigeria unless u were locked up all the time while u were living abroad

I just smell something fishy about your story, but if you are true then goodluck, if not thunder fire your lying mouth and false fingers (that u used to type this post)!
if he spent a part of his life with his dad, what kind of English do you think he will be speaking?
fraud or not the story is not too good to be true. there are so many like him running around. his story is not even special but very common.
by the way my kids will most likely speak like him mixing the nigerian with the "school queens english"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Boy Abandoned By His Father At 5 Turns Out To Be The Lawyer Who Saved Him / How Are Nigerian Weddings Funded? / I Need Answers From Married People Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.