Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:38 AM

What Would You Do If Your Man\woman Came Home With A Hickey? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Your Man\woman Came Home With A Hickey? (2080 Views)

When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Your Man\woman Came Home With A Hickey? by MrsChima(f): 4:09am On May 02, 2013
What would you do? For the lost...hickey is a passion mark usually on the neck or sexual organs. It occurs when a person suck or bite directly on the skin for some time. It is also an indication that a vessel is either bruised or inflammed.

Do you consider hickeys a form of cheating?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Man\woman Came Home With A Hickey? by tpia5: 4:12am On May 02, 2013
in africa,those are signs of spirit possession.

lord have mercy.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Man\woman Came Home With A Hickey? by smokeydrinky: 6:33am On May 02, 2013
yea.. but i will need more proof.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Man\woman Came Home With A Hickey? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:36am On May 02, 2013
tpia@:
in africa,those are signs of spirit possession.

lord have mercy.
did u read her explanation?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Man\woman Came Home With A Hickey? by jmoore(m): 6:37am On May 02, 2013
Take him or her to the hospital for treatment
Re: What Would You Do If Your Man\woman Came Home With A Hickey? by Princeparix(m): 7:03am On May 02, 2013
MIGHT hockey her back to the place she got the hickey
Re: What Would You Do If Your Man\woman Came Home With A Hickey? by pleep(m): 7:14am On May 02, 2013
hell yes. Thats not a sign its proof
Re: What Would You Do If Your Man\woman Came Home With A Hickey? by tpia5: 12:51pm On May 02, 2013
SLIDE waxie: did u read her explanation?

No i did not.

Whats your question.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Man\woman Came Home With A Hickey? by Lovetinz(m): 3:13pm On May 02, 2013
Thanks for adding a word to my black dictionary.

I would clean my shotgun.
Its either her or the Hickeyer (or hickey giver).

Oya forrrrwarrrd Marrrch!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Man\woman Came Home With A Hickey? by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 02, 2013
Princeparix: MIGHT hockey her back to the place she got the hickey

LOL
Re: What Would You Do If Your Man\woman Came Home With A Hickey? by Princeparix(m): 6:09pm On May 02, 2013
gringringrin
Yield:

LOL
wats dat on ur bre_....t?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Man\woman Came Home With A Hickey? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:58am On May 03, 2013
tpia@:

No i did not.

Whats your question.
she has clearly indicated it jes occured! It wasn't there ds morning, u jes noticed it now!!
Wld u jump to the conclusion that he has clearly cheated on u?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Man\woman Came Home With A Hickey? by Mynd44: 9:02am On May 03, 2013
Hickey ke? I never knew black people can have those

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Man\woman Came Home With A Hickey? by Nobody: 9:30am On May 03, 2013
If u are dark skinned you are safe
Re: What Would You Do If Your Man\woman Came Home With A Hickey? by Mynd44: 9:34am On May 03, 2013
mondi_cheeks: If u are dark skinned you are safe
I thought as much

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Man\woman Came Home With A Hickey? by jntyjnty007(f): 2:09pm On May 03, 2013
Ask him to drop his pants. Give him one on the otherside of his neck. Make it look even.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Man\woman Came Home With A Hickey? by clemz85(m): 2:25pm On May 03, 2013
whats chickey? Abi hickey
Re: What Would You Do If Your Man\woman Came Home With A Hickey? by Exponental(m): 3:01pm On May 03, 2013
Mrs hickey, since u understand d word better, wat will u do in ur own case?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Man\woman Came Home With A Hickey? by tpia5: 3:13pm On May 03, 2013
SLIDE waxie: she has clearly indicated it jes occured! It wasn't there ds morning, u jes noticed it now!!
Wld u jump to the conclusion that he has clearly cheated on u?

The conclusion you need to jump to, is the possibility of sickness.

Besides, the question is for light skinned people, not black ones.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Man\woman Came Home With A Hickey? by Mynd44: 3:41pm On May 03, 2013
jntyjnty007: Ask him to drop his pants. Give him one on the otherside of his neck. Make it look even.
And how dropping his pants relate to kissing his neck?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Man\woman Came Home With A Hickey? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:30am On May 04, 2013
tpia@:

The conclusion you need to jump to, is the possibility of sickness.

Besides, the question is for light skinned people, not black ones.
undecided i aff hear

(1) (Reply)

Hellow Guys..i M New Here.,kisses / 6 Types Of Kisses Your Man Hates / Check This Out !! Expert Reveals How To Get Better In Bed Naturally Without Drug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.