Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,096 members, 7,939,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:56 AM

World Leaders May Ban Jonathan From G8 Summit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Leaders May Ban Jonathan From G8 Summit (26629 Views)

APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark / FG May Ban Importation Of Generators / Gov Fashola May Ban Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools. Angry Muslims Crys Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Leaders May Ban Jonathan From G8 Summit by solomon111(m): 2:40pm On May 03, 2013
Darius2000:

Keep waiting for them to solve your problems. Just keep waiting.
shut up.
You know nothing.
Re: World Leaders May Ban Jonathan From G8 Summit by fkaz(m): 2:54pm On May 03, 2013
Addressing empty sit at UN general assembly.

1 Like

Re: World Leaders May Ban Jonathan From G8 Summit by HezronLorraine(m): 2:58pm On May 03, 2013
Frank-C:
Why all these lies? Is Nigeria a member of G8? What bullcrap!! Apart from the 5 other states that UK and France have been pushing for their inclusion and have often been invited as 'guests' in previous meetings, no other country outside G8+5 is being invited to their 2013 summit. Is Nigeria a member of the O5? Well, the Outreach 5 members are Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, so Nigeria's name is not even there. There is even not clear indication yet that any of the O5 guests are going to Lough Erne this year.

UK is presently the host country and their diplomatic focus on middle east is forcing them to push for the invitation of any of the key players- Israel and/or Turkey. How does Nigeria come into the picture? And for the clowns that claim to have held a meeting with Terrence of US, they should be discussing with UK who sets the agenda as the 2013 host country.

For the records, that you don't like GEJ should not not make one stupiid. Some people are even already celebrating. That some graduates cannot even google the membership and configuration of G8 is pathetic.

Nigeria is doing excellently well in the diplomatic circles. Have held her own and have done her things.

Finally, from what i know, the US foreign assistance strategy to Nigeria is "investing in people" and all forms of military assistance is in training and support, not the type heavy financial aid you have between US and Isreal or US and Egypt.

I guess u are telepathic,everything I had in mind,u poured out.

1 Like

Re: World Leaders May Ban Jonathan From G8 Summit by HezronLorraine(m): 2:58pm On May 03, 2013
Frank-C:
Why all these lies? Is Nigeria a member of G8? What bullcrap!! Apart from the 5 other states that UK and France have been pushing for their inclusion and have often been invited as 'guests' in previous meetings, no other country outside G8+5 is being invited to their 2013 summit. Is Nigeria a member of the O5? Well, the Outreach 5 members are Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, so Nigeria's name is not even there. There is even not clear indication yet that any of the O5 guests are going to Lough Erne this year.

UK is presently the host country and their diplomatic focus on middle east is forcing them to push for the invitation of any of the key players- Israel and/or Turkey. How does Nigeria come into the picture? And for the clowns that claim to have held a meeting with Terrence of US, they should be discussing with UK who sets the agenda as the 2013 host country.

For the records, that you don't like GEJ should not not make one stupiid. Some people are even already celebrating. That some graduates cannot even google the membership and configuration of G8 is pathetic.

Nigeria is doing excellently well in the diplomatic circles. Have held her own and have done her things.

Finally, from what i know, the US foreign assistance strategy to Nigeria is "investing in people" and all forms of military assistance is in training and support, not the type heavy financial aid you have between US and Isreal or US and Egypt.

I guess u are telepathic,everything I had in mind,u poured out.
Re: World Leaders May Ban Jonathan From G8 Summit by solomon111(m): 2:58pm On May 03, 2013
fkaz: Like say he get impact for there before

By the time he joins the like of china,russia,N.Korea,iran,and america starts fidgeting,then his impact will be recognized.
Re: World Leaders May Ban Jonathan From G8 Summit by deletrue: 3:04pm On May 03, 2013
Bloody fakest story. One thing is becoming clearer by the day. These days the haters are always involving the international communities while attacking jona. Am convinced that the sincere nigerians who saw jona's government as carrying out the transformation agenda in the right direction are too powerful for the haters to match. They now change direction by always including the international communities with all kinds of fabricated stories. Continue to change, 2015 still belong to jona.. gents, let us change our direction too so that they finally give up their hared.
Re: World Leaders May Ban Jonathan From G8 Summit by DaLover(m): 3:04pm On May 03, 2013
The need to control the oil resourses has become a curse on nigerians, will we lie without shame because of it...na wa ooo
Re: World Leaders May Ban Jonathan From G8 Summit by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 03, 2013
Hmmmm Ok
Re: World Leaders May Ban Jonathan From G8 Summit by unforgiven: 3:12pm On May 03, 2013
old news. saw it in punch newspaper[img][/img]
Re: World Leaders May Ban Jonathan From G8 Summit by unforgiven: 3:14pm On May 03, 2013
the punch newspaper clipping is not uploading
Re: World Leaders May Ban Jonathan From G8 Summit by deletrue: 3:16pm On May 03, 2013
fkaz: Addressing empty sit at UN general assembly.

This is the funiest of all jokes. This boy, you no well at all. You should have made it completely empty without the seats of those few black attendant to show that jona has no supporters.
Re: World Leaders May Ban Jonathan From G8 Summit by nijanigga: 3:17pm On May 03, 2013
God really belss jonathan with NOSE,that nose go dey smell patience toto no be small.
Re: World Leaders May Ban Jonathan From G8 Summit by saintzilex: 3:17pm On May 03, 2013
SLIDE waxie: No problem.
Before, wetin he dey do there? No be to siddon look? And watch the other talk?
At least dt allocation go go into buyin iron shoes!
lolololololol
Re: World Leaders May Ban Jonathan From G8 Summit by Chusino(m): 3:22pm On May 03, 2013
what is our business wit that,what have we achieve with d G8,wil that solve the problem of this country.
Re: World Leaders May Ban Jonathan From G8 Summit by Joemint(m): 3:25pm On May 03, 2013
d U.S must b mad 2say nig is corrupt because our domain is free 4dem. D U.S is one of d bigest enemies 2sucex expecialy wen dia ass mayb opened. Wht wl d G8 meeting impact 2d suffering of nigerians. Fuk d U.S ok we dnt ned dem, dey r enemies of progress.
Re: World Leaders May Ban Jonathan From G8 Summit by vedaxcool(m): 3:55pm On May 03, 2013
lacasa: It must be the 'opposition'.

Blame it on Tinubu, Buhari and co grin

Sincere Nigeria already did! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: World Leaders May Ban Jonathan From G8 Summit by Kitpaul: 3:57pm On May 03, 2013
The joint Admission and Matriculation board has finally releases the much anticipated 2013 UTME results. You can check yours by visiting <a href=http://liveschoolnews.com>liveschoolnews.com</a>
Re: World Leaders May Ban Jonathan From G8 Summit by smd(m): 4:04pm On May 03, 2013
I am sure ahmadinejad and the korean puff puff boy will not be invited.
Re: World Leaders May Ban Jonathan From G8 Summit by Localtrouble: 4:15pm On May 03, 2013
Henry120:

Thank you.

It's quite a pity that many nigerians, especially the posters up top celebrating do not think before they type. They have no use for their dormant brains.

For the records, nigeria is not a member of the G8. The members of the G8 are the united states, the united kingdom, canada, japan, russia, china, france and germany.

This is the problem with the mainstream media in nigeria, rumour mongering and spreading of blatant false information.

Did president GEJ support boko haram carnge in BAGA, no. He did the right thing troops were sent in to quell the insurgency and defeat the terrorist.

30 terrorists killed and tons of arms seized. Mission accomplished

Meeeehn..see arms!! What's this shady news that the Army went after innocent women and Children? Even if they did, those people must have been Harboring BH. Some people now have a specialty for anything anti GEJ..at the end of the day, they end up looking very stupid
Re: World Leaders May Ban Jonathan From G8 Summit by Zoola91(m): 4:32pm On May 03, 2013
hahahahahahahahahahahhahah laf want kill me oooo, since they banned Nigeria, d G.wateva should invite NOTHKOREA,SYRIA,EGYPT,GAZA,PAKISTAN,DAFUR,IRAQ, IRAN............
na smoke we go de see for CNN AND AJAZIRA for 2 months.
MAKE I KUKUMA DE DRINK MY GARRI............ HOW E TAKE CONCERN ME?
grin[b][/b]
Re: World Leaders May Ban Jonathan From G8 Summit by hikmoj(m): 4:36pm On May 03, 2013
SLIDE waxie: No problem.
Before, wetin he dey do there? No be to siddon look? And watch the other talk?
At least dt allocation go go into buyin iron shoes!
agreed wit u,hw many membas get oil pas us yet dey develop more dan us.make d undataker siddon 4 aso rock jare.
Re: World Leaders May Ban Jonathan From G8 Summit by hikmoj(m): 4:39pm On May 03, 2013
lacasa: It must be the 'opposition'.

Blame it on Tinubu, Buhari and co grin
u funy sha
Re: World Leaders May Ban Jonathan From G8 Summit by hikmoj(m): 4:47pm On May 03, 2013
Omen100:

stopping him alone was not enough for Me, they should have ban him from going about with that bag of beans he called wife. angry angry angry angry angry angry
na our 1st mama,sory 1st lady u dey cal bag of beans so?u sabi d grama she sabi?hw u want make obodo oyibo learn vocab 4rm her?pls no talk so again oh.unles u don redy make i fight u 4 nairaland
Re: World Leaders May Ban Jonathan From G8 Summit by Maxymilliano(m): 5:00pm On May 03, 2013
Frank-C:

You always make my day Bro, saw the thread earlier but ignored it. Bottom line is, GEJ will be invited, and I hope most of the ignorant folks ululating and jubilating over this thread will be magnanimous enough to acknowledge that the country is not what most of this nondescript media houses claim her to be in terms of international relation.
Re: World Leaders May Ban Jonathan From G8 Summit by coolted(m): 5:11pm On May 03, 2013
Frank-C:

sometimes i wonder if we produce only halfbaked graduates
Re: World Leaders May Ban Jonathan From G8 Summit by visalo: 5:21pm On May 03, 2013
Haters are gradually losing sense of belonging. When did g8 become nigeria affair? I pity this buhari and tinubuthief supporters.
Re: World Leaders May Ban Jonathan From G8 Summit by visalo: 5:32pm On May 03, 2013
Maxymilliano:

You always make my day Bro, saw the thread earlier but ignored it. Bottom line is, GEJ will be invited, and I hope most of the ignorant folks ululating and jubilating over this thread will be magnanimous enough to acknowledge that the country is not what most of this nondescript media houses claim her to be in terms of international relation.

Bros don't mind them. Haters will just be there blindly criticizing because of their ethnic and religious bias. Nigeria is too be big and economically important for any country to be ignore.
Re: World Leaders May Ban Jonathan From G8 Summit by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 03, 2013
They said/say the nigerian army killed civilians in BAGA. I guess civilians now carry RPG'S, hand grenades, ak-47's and PKM machine guns?

Look down the photos the nigerian army missed those civilians!!! First class Dolts

Re: World Leaders May Ban Jonathan From G8 Summit by gerald09(m): 5:35pm On May 03, 2013
Lilimax:
Before now, Nigeria has decayed into a pariah state.
We have been ostracized since. Just like an old poor woman,
Nigeria is no longer attracting any admirers nor suitors.
The Boko Haram menace, the kidnapping cases etc are not helping issue.
It is left on the Gov't to arise and salvage our nation from these menaces.
Don't fink the Nigerian people are interested in salvaging anytin. illegality, corruption and lose of life brings more money, as dey say when there is blood on the streets its tym to make money.
Re: World Leaders May Ban Jonathan From G8 Summit by visalo: 5:42pm On May 03, 2013
deletrue: Bloody fakest story. One thing is becoming clearer by the day. These days the haters are always involving the international communities while attacking jona. Am convinced that the sincere nigerians who saw jona's government as carrying out the transformation agenda in the right direction are too powerful for the haters to match. They now change direction by always including the international communities with all kinds of fabricated stories. Continue to change, 2015 still belong to jona.. gents, let us change our direction too so that they finally give up their hared.

Haters never see any thing yet, they can continue with their daily lies, but one thing is sure:2015 no vacancy at aso rock, gej till 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari / Nine Attackers Of Chukwuma Soludo Arrested / 14 Kidnapped Victims Rescued At Byhazin-Bwari Hills In Abuja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.