Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,847 members, 7,969,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 09:45 AM

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean - Phones (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean (75645 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by omokoaustine(m): 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2013
my honorable oga xanders and d entire lexsolution crew, i greet u for making N3 users to have a sense of belonging to d android evolving world. More grease to ur elbow. Pls is dis "Aurora" an ics OS?
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by aIIkae: 7:02pm On Jun 04, 2013
U guys dint answer naaa
Just name a really good screenshot app I can use.
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by yehmy(m): 7:30pm On Jun 04, 2013
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by yehmy(m): 7:34pm On Jun 04, 2013
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by omokoaustine(m): 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2013
my honorable oga xanders and d entire
lexsolution crew, i greet u for making N3 users
to have a sense of belonging to d android
evolving world. More grease to ur elbow. Pls is
dis "Aurora" an ics OS?
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by xanders(m): 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2013
proffnico: Great nairalanders.! Help your guy o. I'm interested in this stuff. Dunno if anyone is around ikorodu o.. HELP!!
To all the current as well as prospective newbies: I really..promise to release a good simply tutorial "along side" the "GB Aurora"...wuz just like you and still am, in the eyes of the "big-boys" in the dev-world...
nonetheless...cheesy..like to try to make things look good..
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by herkeem: 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2013
plz who can help me with the stuff, am in Ibadan.
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by xanders(m): 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2013
herkeem: plz who can help me with the stuff, am in Ibadan.
expect the fulll....and i mean full tutorial release with "Aurora"
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by lacosteIII(m): 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2013
9free:
Abeg, drop am ooooo...... I no dey fear to brick my N3 again....
Aurora tinz....

now you are talking @9free
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by lacosteIII(m): 9:12pm On Jun 04, 2013
xanders: and the name "Aurora" shall echo in their ears for years to come cool
All (Tecno N3)hail the great "Aurora"

ETA: 9:JUN:2013

@xanders you are d best... 5 days to go...i am really enjoying your GINGERBEAN...all games and no lag makes JACK a happy boy....
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by darea18: 9:21pm On Jun 04, 2013
xanders:
ΐ̲̣̣̣̥s the Aurora higher/nice than gingrbean?
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by darea18: 9:22pm On Jun 04, 2013
xanders:
ΐ̲̣̣̣̥s the Aurora higher/nice than gingrbean? Nd must it work when yu already on Ginger-bean or any?
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by lacosteIII(m): 9:23pm On Jun 04, 2013
darea18: ΐ̲̣̣̣̥s the Aurora higher/nice than gingrbean? Nd must it work when yu already on Ginger-bean or any?

on ANY rom but you must be rooted...
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by darea18: 9:41pm On Jun 04, 2013
lacosteIII:

on ANY rom but you must be rooted...
noted!!!! Buh nicer?
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by critikality: 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2013
5 days to GB Aurora ......
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by critikality: 10:03pm On Jun 04, 2013
flexing with gingerbean...

Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by viro13: 11:01pm On Jun 04, 2013
@xander, does the ginger bean and aurora work too for P3?
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by ibnuusamah: 12:48am On Jun 05, 2013
xanders:
To all the current as well as prospective newbies: I really..promise to release a good simply tutorial "along side" the "GB Aurora"...wuz just like you and still am, in the eyes of the "big-boys" in the dev-world...
nonetheless...cheesy..like to try to make things look good..

my honourable chairman in charge, please give some answers to the questions i posted above.
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by pators(m): 3:00am On Jun 05, 2013
please I av AIO,, ADB and the stock ROM as well... I av backed up wit nan droid and titanium,,,, pls sum1 tell me how to flash it in.......pls help me make I flex am wit u
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by 9free(m): 3:32am On Jun 05, 2013
yehmy:
Na u no allow me to fit browse again wen unlimited sure make u drop ur numba u talk say na email, I email u no response nw I dey borrow fone browse cus I don exceed my data cap.
Hahaha.....bros, I replied all the request I got through mail. Except maybe ur mail was not properly routered.
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by Emmikem(m): 7:55am On Jun 05, 2013
9free:
Hahaha.....bros, I replied all the request I got through mail. Except maybe ur mail was not properly routered.

if i hear
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by pators(m): 8:24am On Jun 05, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] please I av AIO,, ADB and the stock ROM as
well... I av backed up wit nan droid and
titanium,,,, pls sum1 tell me how to flash it
in.......pls help me make I flex am wit u
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by 9free(m): 8:58am On Jun 05, 2013
Emmikem:

if i hear
if you hear wetin?
You even dey among the first ten wey recieve am.
only say I never read your testimony sha....
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by Emmikem(m): 9:09am On Jun 05, 2013
9free:
if you hear wetin?

Ehn....ah don die
Me?

Ogbeni...
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by bola4love: 10:41am On Jun 05, 2013
Good tecno guru here plz help me out about this gingerbean...i have backup my app wit nandriod bkp and ave download the 10 zip file to my system and i have been try to unzip the file on my system but i dnt see anything like unzip....plz help me what is next for me to do after backup...i wanna also flex on this gingerbean
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by lacosteIII(m): 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2013
bola4love: Good tecno guru here plz help me out about this gingerbean...i have backup my app wit nandriod bkp and ave download the 10 zip file to my system and i have been try to unzip the file on my system but i dnt see anything like unzip....plz help me what is next for me to do after backup...i wanna also flex on this gingerbean

copy all 10 zip file in one folder...now go to d first one...right-click on it and extract...[you must have either 7zip or Winrar to extract]...but why don't you flash the GINGERBEAN final version 3.0 that @xanders imported...the one you downloaded is d GINGERBEAN pre-released version...link is its below

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0box5q1ellhtons/Desktop.zip
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by shosky1794: 3:23pm On Jun 05, 2013
elegale:

#confusedMuch. I dnt understand "installin mount2sd". I use link2sd...and u can jes install as is...if u wanna port it, jes make it a system app after u install it. Since u av root access...use root explorer to go to /data/app and look for d link2sd entry. Copy that file to /system/app. Den delete the one in /data/app. Reboot ur fone after. Link2sd is nw integrated.

@elegale.... Will this work on the stock ROM or it's only for the custom ROM. Thanks
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by yehmy(m): 5:33pm On Jun 05, 2013
bola4love: Good tecno guru here plz help me out about this gingerbean...i have backup my app wit nandriod bkp and ave download the 10 zip file to my system and i have been try to unzip the file on my system but i dnt see anything like unzip....plz help me what is next for me to do after backup...i wanna also flex on this gingerbean
Ignore d 10files dl d recent one
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by yehmy(m): 6:03pm On Jun 05, 2013
hi
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by yehmy(m): 6:10pm On Jun 05, 2013
Step to follow do not install any app on ur fone yet, nw open ur link2sd create mount den unthick all d box in d settings of ur link2sd u cn leave d fast scroll option if u like, nw restart ur fone manually by removing d ba3 nd putting it back den start up ur fone.
open Root Explorer goto data open den goto sdext2 delete everyting inside.
Exit root explorer open it back goto data MOVE App, Dalvik-cache nd Data MOVE them to sdext2.
Now inside sdext2 long press App options will pop up nw scroll to link to folder nw link it inside data that's where u move dem frm. perform dis for oda files Dalvik-cache nd data.
Now restart ur fone nd goto settings on ur fone nd goto Application den goto Preffered install location choose INTERNAL start installing apps.
NOTE- Some apps will still b save on sd card dnt bother abt dem nd dnt move dem to fone memory. and if u want to un-install apps use link2sd to un-install all d apps u want 2 un-install
After installing apps always restart ur fone for better performance.
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by valboy20(m): 6:56pm On Jun 05, 2013
9free:
if you hear wetin?

young man you don't bloody know what you're saying.

you and emmikem who first use unlimited
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by darea18: 8:32pm On Jun 05, 2013
Cnt wait for Aurora!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (36) (Reply)

The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) / Picture Of A Man 'Speaking On A Cell Phone' In The 1940s Goes Viral / Free Credit Cheat: How To Get N3869.60 Airtime On Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.