Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,356 members, 7,881,306 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:19 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (953934 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 7:43am On Aug 06, 2015
sammer4life:
I'm the only guy paid this month. Why? Because I don't work for Sure-p or sure-pu*sy or what conduit pipe the last government created to make our youths lazy and suck away our Commonwealth. So, guys, I was paid my July salary, not stipend. Quote me and
Bro what is needed here is empathy...under this situation hopes are high considering the duration of the non payment. Not too long you signed out of the scheme, and you know how it pains. Having signed out all we need from you now Is a soothing words! No one will intentionally spew out this hurting words out of nothing. Na condition wey make kerefishi bendi! You will see moods will change anytime the phones buzz! Good morning
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 06, 2015
OrangeDream:
GOOD NEWS FROM SURE-P PAGE THIS MORNING!!

SUREP -GIS
15 mins ·
GIS wishes to apologize for the delay in the payment of June stipends, which was as a result of late release of funds. Payment for June will be made this week, while July will be paid next week.
For any firm or intern that has any complaints, please use finance@gisurep.gov.ng or info@gisurep.gov.ngor the call center lines.
Please stay assured.
What's the source of this information?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 7:49am On Aug 06, 2015
OrangeDream:
GOOD NEWS FROM SURE-P PAGE THIS MORNING!!

SUREP -GIS
15 mins ·
GIS wishes to apologize for the delay in the payment of June stipends, which was as a result of late release of funds. Payment for June will be made this week, while July will be paid next week.
For any firm or intern that has any complaints, please use finance@gisurep.gov.ng or info@gisurep.gov.ngor the call center lines.
Please stay assured.
you source pls
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Larule007(m): 7:57am On Aug 06, 2015
sammer4life:
Feed me more.

Painful people are giving this mofo the attention he's craving for...trust me,nothing is more hurting than ignoring someone's rabid-ass.

3 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by eazichris: 8:17am On Aug 06, 2015
@OrangeDreaam becareful how you paste unverified infomation here on the forum, I personally logged in to GIS page now and nothing of such seem to be there. Desist from such act.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ademaintain(m): 8:21am On Aug 06, 2015
NobleAky:
you source pls

Sure p facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/SUREPGIS?fref=ts
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Seanjigga: 8:39am On Aug 06, 2015
1 hour ago · GIS wishes to apologize for the delay in the payment of June stipends, which was as a result of late release of funds. Payment for June will be made this week, while July will be paid next week. For any firm or intern that has any complaints, please use finance@gisurep.gov.ng or info@gisurep.gov.ngor the call center lines. Please stay assured. Add surep on facebook: Gis surep
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:51am On Aug 06, 2015
eazichris:
@OrangeDreaam becareful how you paste unverified information here on the forum, I personally logged in to GIS page now and nothing of such seem to be there. Desist from such act.
What do u mean by unverified info..? he managed to share urgent info n here u r saying shit...
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 06, 2015
0rex:

waooo dis is a good news i dey dance shoki
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by charliman2012: 8:57am On Aug 06, 2015
Check sure-p gis facebook site
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by sammer4life(m): 8:59am On Aug 06, 2015
Feed me more :PFeed me more
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by EdDave(m): 9:10am On Aug 06, 2015
sammer4life:
Feed me more :PFeed me more

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by sammer4life(m): 9:20am On Aug 06, 2015
Due to popular demand by a concerned Nairalander, my "feed me stunt" is over. Thanks for all your hate. I love you all
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chamstick(m): 9:24am On Aug 06, 2015
U can also extra income too!
Discovering The Secret how i Makes Between $400 to $1500 Monthly
Just By Answering Simple Online Surveys That Pays Genuinely.

surecent. .com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Romeozigs: 9:26am On Aug 06, 2015
eazichris:
@OrangeDreaam becareful how you paste unverified infomation here on the forum, I personally logged in to GIS page now and nothing of such seem to be there. Desist from such act.

pls dnt attack Orangedream.she jst shared a vital info.lets take it easy. Its nt on GIS page bt on dia facebook page which some1 jst posted.i knw adrenalin levels are high especially nw.we will all get d gud news dis week.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by key1212: 10:11am On Aug 06, 2015
Pls my people how am I going to do? My timesheet shown zero on my work days after my employer sent it today, I need help pls
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 06, 2015
PRESS RELEASE Many of our stakeholders have raised concerns on the continuity of the Graduate Internship Scheme. I am directed to inform all Interns and Employer partners that the scheme remains on stream and to also assure you that the Scheme has adequate resources to execute its financial commitments for the remaining part of the year 2015. May we seize this opportunity to urge employers to continue to focus on mentoring requirement for interns, while interns on the other hand demonstrate commitment to building their own skills through avenues created by employers. Thank you all for being committed to this Scheme. Akubo Adegbe Head of Operations For: Project Director
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by patako: 11:09am On Aug 06, 2015
FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE IN GIS SURE-P, ALERT WILL DROP TODAY. GODWIN...
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Romeozigs: 11:28am On Aug 06, 2015
patako:
FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE IN GIS SURE-P, ALERT WILL DROP TODAY. GODWIN...

we're waiting.#Godwintodayagain.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 06, 2015
0rex:

Their official facebook page
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 06, 2015
duchess25:
PRESS RELEASE
Many of our stakeholders have raised concerns
on the continuity of the Graduate Internship
Scheme. I am directed to inform all Interns
and Employer partners that the scheme
remains on stream and to also assure you that
the Scheme has adequate resources to execute
its financial commitments for the remaining
part of the year 2015.
May we seize this opportunity to urge
employers to continue to focus on mentoring
requirement for interns, while interns on the
other hand demonstrate commitment to
building their own skills through avenues
created by employers.
Thank you all for being committed to this
Scheme.
Akubo Adegbe
Head of Operations
For: Project Director
This is old news.. I posted it some weeks back
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 06, 2015
eazichris:
@Eazichris..Pls open their official facebook page b4 u accuse me of wat is largely a factor of ur ignorance
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 06, 2015
0rex:

Come on! Wishing someone death is wrong, not to talk of his family who knows nothing about whatever is going on between you guys.
He wants more na.. i hav more dan enough bad mouth 4 him until he begs no more..
Sammer4life, do u nid more??
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
alert...loadin100% completed. but encountered some system failure
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
OrangeDream:
This is old news.. I posted it some weeks back
who be dis.abeg i don see u.wetin concern u about what i posted eeeh.weda nah old abi stale news e no concern u.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2015
duchess25:

who be dis.abeg i don see u.wetin concern u about what i posted eeeh.weda nah old abi stale news e no concern u.
Are u ok??
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
OrangeDream:
He wants more na.. i hav more dan enough bad mouth 4 him until he begs no more..
Sammer4life, do u nid more??

Lol.

OrangeDream:
Their official facebook page
Okay.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NwaTeacher1: 2:40pm On Aug 06, 2015
I need this money ooo!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dhope: 2:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
@Ladunal. where ar thou? what has happened to outstanding list u helped to compile the other time? any hope for payment?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by eazichris: 3:17pm On Aug 06, 2015
All u spreaders of bad unverified news.. Today has virtually passed considering normal banking time, u guys shuld stop coming here and raising unnecessary tensions.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 3:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
eazichris:
All u spreaders of bad unverified news.. Today has virtually passed considering normal banking time, u guys shuld stop coming here and raising unnecessary tensions.
I don't need anybody to tell me dt dis guy is a beginner, otondo, novice in GIS scheme,... Haven't u heard, seen interns receiving alerts during the mid-night,... I received my last alert around 1am......Nobody is passing unverified info here.
They gave u SOURCE, uno gree check am! We are here to help each other man.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by eazichris: 4:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
@ask4bigneyo, where were you wen we were tweeting and re-tweeting and soliciting for immediate payment earliier in the week. Am ur senior in dis program o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.