Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,724 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:19 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (953874 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Sampi4me(m): 1:18pm On Dec 21, 2015
08065313613 add me
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 1:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
Just spoke with GIS CC now and there is every assurance that we will be paid before Thursday this week!

4 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by TycheAphrodite(f): 1:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
NobleAky:
Just spoke with GIS CC now and there is every assurance that we will be paid before Thursday this week!

Really ? Have been checking my phone for alert since
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by marvis406: 11:35pm On Dec 21, 2015
Please add Mua to the Whatsapp group 08038020384 ...oshe!!! With patience a stone get cooked soft.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bendovex: 12:29am On Dec 22, 2015
CC will always tell whatever they feel like. I stopped taking them serious long ago.
However, I'm confident alert will come between Tuesday and Wednesday.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by penay2010(m): 7:47am On Dec 22, 2015
Lord in your mercy, let's our phones beep for credit alert from UBA. By your faithfulness, let all outstanding be paid. Touch the heart of all Officials on this matter. As many as we are, let's us be partaker of this blessing before Christmas, this we asked for in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, amen.

16 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chiedu2600: 8:00am On Dec 22, 2015
Amen
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ayanda3(m): 8:05am On Dec 22, 2015
Add dis to group chart 07054045528
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by koife(m): 10:52am On Dec 22, 2015
Kindly add me to this group
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Saiki: 11:20am On Dec 22, 2015
kindly add this number 08187392287
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by koife(m): 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2015
Add 07018605828
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 12:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
These numbers you guys are dropping here annoy me...use this energy bombard GIS CC with calls or better still go to their Facebook page and make complaints including tweeting...or if you are in Abuja walk down to the Ministry of Finance to ask questions...stop this rubbish and be realistic in actions.

My friend who is an intern in Abuja went down to the Office and got to know that even interns and staff of GIS aren't paid too. He made his complaint and left...and you are here talking about adding up numbers for a useless whatsapp forum while you are already in a forum.
Stop flooding this thread with adding stuffs make an effort yourself and comeback to give us positive feedback.
Enough of this nonsense

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by sammer4life(m): 1:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
NobleAky:
These numbers you guys are dropping here annoy me...use this energy bombard GIS CC with calls or better still go to their Facebook page and make complaints including tweeting...or if you are in Abuja walk down to the Ministry of Finance to ask questions...stop this rubbish and be realistic in actions.

My friend who is an intern in Abuja went down to the Office and got to know that even interns and staff of GIS aren't paid too. He made his complaint and left...and you are here talking about adding up numbers for a useless whatsapp forum while you are already in a forum.
Stop flooding this thread with adding stuffs make an effort yourself and comeback to give us positive feedback.
Enough of this nonsense
Papee, take am easy ooo. Lwkmh
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kenpaul99: 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2015
Let's keep hope alive n see what comes up frm to 24th. God will certainly hear our cries.

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dammysphere(m): 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
NobleAky:

Enough of this nonsense
THIS IS THE BEST GIS PLATFORM,ITS FUN.CHANNEL ALL GRIEVANCES AND COMPLAINTS TO CC AND SOCIAL MEDIA,ANY LATEST DEVELOPMENT SHOULD BE POSTED HERE,HAVING WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THIS GIS IS A DISTRACTION TO THE ADMINISTRATOR AND MEMBERS.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 1:44pm On Dec 22, 2015
sammer4life:
Papee, take am easy ooo. Lwkmh
papee see me see unseriousness here oo! Good to notice that u still follow this thread!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by sammer4life(m): 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
NobleAky:
papee see me see unseriousness here oo! Good to notice that u still follow this thread!
I still follow the thread, though as per observer's mode
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Zendinho(m): 2:30pm On Dec 22, 2015
Its not a surprise that "most" Nigerians will go after a rat while their house is burning...what do u guys tend to achieve with a whatsapp group other than frivolous, unsubstantiated, non-beneficial and unnecessary political argument....we have a task at hand n the proper channels (tweets, calls n facebook) for tackling it, instead we choose to go for frivolity....make una de careful b4 a secret agent go join dat group n blow u up with ur phone number.......pls lets keep tweeting, calling n facebooking cos its more formal "literate" n contemporary accepted.

3 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nigeriaisblessed: 2:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
I thought PMB was on watsapp na so I was about dropping by number here too. Fact is only twitter can help us out now. We are more than 1000 in this scheme. If we can all agree to tweet tonight at least 10 tweets per Intern and retweet, I assure us that we will trend and people will begin to ask questions that will prompt GIS to talk by force.
If you agree with me on this, let's start by 8pm tonight

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dammysphere(m): 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
WHAT IS THE AIM AND OBJECTIVE FOR CREATING WHATSAPP GROUP?IS THIS PLATFORM NOT GOOD ENOUGH?LET'S BE SECURITY CONSCIOUS,DROPPING CONTACT DETAILS VIA SOCIAL NETWORKS IS TOO RISKY WHICH MAY GIVE ROOM FOR EVIL PEOPLE TO CARRYOUT TASK,THERE ARE NUMEROUS OBSERVERS WHO WANTS TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS PLATFORM BY POSTING UNSOLICITED JOBS,AVENUE FOR KIDNAPPING,EXPLOITATION ETC.DONT BE SURPRISED IF U HAVE STARTED RECEIVING JOB INTERVIEWS FROM UNKNOWN SOURCE INEXPERIENCED WILL FALL VICTIM.BE SECURITY WISE

5 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrfcuksmtin(m): 5:32pm On Dec 22, 2015
NobleAky:

Enough of this nonsense
God bless you for this post. Have been watching with keen interest and wondering what their whatsapp group stand to achieve. They were even fighting on which group is authentic. Tweet!!!!!!!!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 7:27pm On Dec 22, 2015
Nigeriaisblessed:
I thought PMB was on watsapp na so I was about dropping by number here too. Fact is only twitter can help us out now. We are more than 1000 in this scheme. If we can all agree to tweet tonight at least 10 tweets per Intern and retweet, I assure us that we will trend and people will begin to ask questions that will prompt GIS to talk by force.
If you agree with me on this, let's start by 8pm tonight

Am ready add me up'@emmydarl84 handle. I have been tweeting everyday thanks for gingering me to tweet the more. I think garba she hu and adesina should be added to help disseminate the info to @Mbuhari
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 7:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
I can't access my twitter account again but for 2nite twitting, i have opened another account
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by gingger(m): 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
I have been a regular tweeter here... My handle is @ernestmoores.. I bliv some persons here can attest to dat fact

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 5:44am On Dec 23, 2015
I did a handful tweet this morning just favourite me with the star click and get my tweet notification.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 5:45am On Dec 23, 2015
Check out @emmydarl84's Tweet: https://twitter.com/emmydarl84/status/679521663118094336?s=08
Search me and see my tweet and retweet.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:00am On Dec 23, 2015
gingger:
I have been a regular tweeter here... My handle is @ernestmoores.. I bliv some persons here can attest to dat fact
Yes... Affirmed!
Alert Loading...
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nigeriaisblessed: 7:07am On Dec 23, 2015
In this country I have come to understand that if you need something from the govt, you have to go to the extreme. What I am saying is dat we should organize a peaceful protest across the 36 States and march to our various govt houses demanding payment of our stipends. This is another way that we can let govt know our plights.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nigeriaisblessed: 7:40am On Dec 23, 2015
I just wish everyone of us was tweeting n retweeting.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 9:50am On Dec 23, 2015
chai public holiday starts tomorrow, i pray alert enter today
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 10:12am On Dec 23, 2015
yeson:
chai public holiday starts tomorrow, i pray alert enter today
CC: hello how may i help you
Me: i still call to inquire whether our stipend will be paid today as tomorrow is public holiday
CC: well...ones the money is released payments will commence.
Me: you mean that the money hasn't been released up till now?
CC: like i said if the money has been released we would have paid before now...but we are still expecting the release of the money!

Choiiii!!!!!!!
Buhari why?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by starbuck(f): 10:33am On Dec 23, 2015
All hope is lost, time for me to move on

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.