Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,744 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:32 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (953887 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Sheyhunn(m): 10:52am On Dec 23, 2015
NobleAky:

CC: hello how may i help you
Me: i still call to inquire whether our stipend will be paid today as tomorrow is public holiday
CC: well...ones the money is released payments will commence.
Me: you mean that the money hasn't been released up till now?
CC: like i said if the money has been released we would have paid before now...but we are still expecting the release of the money!

Choiiii!!!!!!!
Buhari why?

I've come to know that the only language our government understand is violence. How come the uneducated Niger/Delta militant under the FG internship are receiving their stipend as at when due and also they receive twice our payment with other benefits so to say. Here we are as graduate, we're forgotten probably due to our calm and reasonable approach to matter. If at the end of today we didn't receive anything because I know that there'll be public holiday tomorrow that means we are likely not to see anything again this week, we should try and discuss on how to organize a peaceful protest across our individual state of Internship.
Thanks.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 11:14am On Dec 23, 2015
Sheyhunn:

I've come to know that the only language our government understand is violence. How come the uneducated Niger/Delta militant under the FG internship are receiving their stipend as at when due and also they receive twice our payment with other benefits so to say. Here we are as graduate, we're forgotten probably due to our calm and reasonable approach to matter. If at the end of today we didn't receive anything because I know that there'll be public holiday tomorrow that means we are likely not to see anything again this week, we should try and discuss on how to organize a peaceful protest across our individual state of Internship.
Thanks.
my brother i would have believe this protest if all interns are in a union...the state chapter of GIS is not organized so there is no way all interns could be mobilized to organize a peaceful demonstration... I hope those who are still under the scheme will just organize themselves to form a union from the local to the national level from that it could be possible to mobilize interns for a welfaric show! For now social media outlet should be used and all of us about 4500 interns should use it!

For now if we see alert before today runs off we praise God but I'm afraid we will celebrate the festival without our stipend...i have moved on for now!

One love
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by salisy: 12:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
This suspense as a result of stipend alert is traumatizing

can't wait for my last alawi to bid this shit bye bye

Although I do have backlog yet to be settled, I'm now curious morethan ever to have all ties with GIS terminated

Eager to move on, life goes on
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chifreke(f): 12:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Etizz: 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
Before now, we know this scheme is temporary, and when your one year elapse, dats the end of your term....as for me, my program ends dis December and I have really make use of the stipend a lot....

Furthermore, i don't expect any intern to rely 100% on this scheme.. In other words, I would want to advice u all, including myself to get your mind OFF the program and also fight to get your money simultaneously,...

Please guys, even as we fight for our money, let's remember to fight for a better job ahead, we deserve the money cos we worked for it.....

Goodluck Jonathan felt for the Youths and make a scheme to keep dem going in life, Buhari as it is right now, has nothing for us instead, he plans to give d poor 5k each and held our money hostage.....

Let's hope the government have a good plan for us......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by vroom(m): 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
Hmmmm yoruba will say " Oo'sa b'oo le gbemi, semi b'oo se ba mi. meaning if a "diety cannot prosper me, he should let me be". It's so obvious that this people used us, FG is silent and turned blind eye, FMF lips are sealed, GIS is handicapped and Interns are suffering!, we worked for these months in question, I thought FG will be so considerate and mindful of leaving the graduate youth with these mentality, this are one of the numerous reasons why I don't blame those young Nigerians doing so well to enriched angrythose country overseas. If there is any notice of discrepancies in GIS, look into it,take action if necessary and talk about it to update the poor interns. Small time na all of them go de say youth are leaders of 2mao......till then I comment my reserve

3 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 2:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
It's highly unfair@this juncture...How could a whole country descend so low by depriving graduates with their stipends they worked for...It's not easy to work without pay...(3mnths) It's unfair for Buhari ooo

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yemmybx(m): 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
To be sincere without this stipend paid, only God knows how my Xmas celebration would look like because as I'm here now, hmmmmmm I'm looking onto Christ to celebrate his birth for me.

some persons may be saying "Guy u no plan am or save ni" hmmmmm, mek God no dabaru someone's plans.

GOV, FMF PLS PAY THE INTERNS!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Mopolchi: 3:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
Na waoooh!

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 3:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
Well...it's been long African governments have been frustrating her citizens...Nigeria is not exception if not worse. We have lamented they have shown no concern. The director general of this scheme is such very lame and lacks leadership charisma to an extent that he can't even negotiate for the salary of his own workers...he even failed to prioritize his plans by organizing jumbo training with money he ought to have used to pay stipend.

Fellow interns i urge you to move on, forget about the frustration caused by this...just move on but tomorrow be wiser with your votes!!!

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chiedu2600: 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
If na Goodluck Jonathan by now everybody for dey now with a smiling face. We say na Buhari good. Well make we pray atleast make them pay us our stipend even if na january no wahala
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by penay2010(m): 5:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
chiedu2600:
If na Goodluck Jonathan by now everybody for dey now with a smiling face. We say na Buhari good. Well make we pray atleast make them pay us our stipend even if na january no wahala

When Una dey shout change, you dey vote Change, Change don come, you dey complain.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by gcsllc: 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
Our clients throughout Nigeria are actively looking to employ reliable and smart home tutors for their children and wards starting January 2016.

Schoolcheck.com.ng is Nigeria’s largest placers of private home tutors and school teachers in Nigeria. We are current recruiting home tutors for more than 12,000 parents as well as filling hundreds of teaching vacancies in our over 400 partner-schools across the country.

Urgent positions current open for:
Home tutors
Level- Home tutors for primary and secondary school students
Qualifications- Undergraduates, OND, NCE, HND, B.Ed, All bachelor degrees, masters degrees
Experience: Desirable but not mandatory. SchoolCheck will provide free training for non-experienced applicants
Employment Mode: Part-time, Fulltime (Home Schooling)
Location: Most states of the federation. Please confirm availability.
Salary: Up to N80, 000 - Negotiable. + Periodic good performance bonuses.
Application deadline: January 31, 2016.

If you or anyone you know would love a rewarding job as a private a home tutor or school teacher, kindly upload you CV at http://www.schoolcheck.com.ng/hire-tutor/
And we’ll get right back to you shortly.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrfcuksmtin(m): 6:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
It is a pity
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 7:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
APC! Chanji! When you vote for change without asking the direction of where the change would go this is what it gives you.

In former First Lady's voice, na only conductors dey ask of chanji and now chanji don com na so y complaining?

How would you expect a Daura du||ard who lacks educational background to encourage those who are educated.

Old and or 'retired' interns without pension, ever since PMB climbed the highest office in this land Nigeria has he ever paid more than three months? even the ones he paid, interns have to lament bitterly before they would be paid.

Well, I didn't surprise sha. When even a Professor of Law is taken instructions from a du||ard or get fired or frustrated then who are we?

Guys forget that dude in Aso villa and move on.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
engrsyer:
APC! Chanji! When you vote for change without asking the direction of where the change would go this is what it gives you.

In former First Lady's voice, na only conductors dey ask of chanji and now chanji don com na so y complaining?

How would you expect a Daura du||ard who lacks educational background to encourage those who are educated.

Old and or 'retired' interns without pension, ever since PMB climbed the highest office in this land Nigeria has he ever paid more than three months? even the ones he paid, interns have to lament bitterly before they would be paid.

Well, I didn't surprise sha. When even a Professor of Law is taken instructions from a du||ard or get fired or frustrated then who are we?

Guys forget that dude in Aso villa and move on.

Do u av a father @home? Just curious ni
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 8:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
sherryshitt:

Do u av a father @home? Just curious ni
last time I checked we both had same dad unless you are denying your dad.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 8:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
NobleAky:
Well...it's been long African governments have been frustrating her citizens...Nigeria is not except if not worse. We have lamented they have shown no concern. The director general of this scheme is such very lame and lacks leadership charisma to an extent that he can't even negotiate for the salary of his own workers...he even failed to prioritize his plans by organizing jumbo training with money he ought to have used to pay stipend.

Fellow interns i urge you to move on, forget about the frustration caused by this...just move on but tomorrow be wiser with your votes!!!
bro am now wiser.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 8:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
NobleAky:
Well...it's been long African governments have been frustrating her citizens...Nigeria is not except if not worse. We have lamented they have shown no concern. The director general of this scheme is such very lame and lacks leadership charisma to an extent that he can't even negotiate for the salary of his own workers...he even failed to prioritize his plans by organizing jumbo training with money he ought to have used to pay stipend.

bro I thank u, I have bn thinking about this n hw I will manage d disappointment but I can tell u, am now wiser n stronger.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
engrsyer:
last time I checked we both had same dad unless you are denying your dad.

Nahhh, it's obvious that u r not well trained if not u won't come here and spew rubbish as if u r d only one that is pained
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
sherryshitt:

Nahhh, it's obvious that u r not well trained if not u won't come here and spew rubbish as if u r d only one that is pained
Oops! so sorry pardon my manners I forgot that you fell down from heaven with all the Shiite trainings that made you so so trained.

Congrats.

Meanwhile I am done with my scheme and long moved on before I exited this scheme and I am doing average with nothing less than six digits pay from my present place of work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by N72SM: 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
sherryshitt:

The truth is always bitter, my dear accept what he said about the change we are just witnessing now, PMB has failed they interns ,I wish he has conscience to really know what we are passing through. God will help us!!!

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrfcuksmtin(m): 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
sherryshitt:

Somebody is speaking reality and you are calling it rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
engrsyer:
Oops! so sorry pardon my manners I forgot that you fell down from heaven with all the Shiite trainings that made you so so trained.

Congrats.

Meanwhile I am done with my scheme and long moved on before I exited this scheme and I am doing average with nothing less than six digits pay from my present place of work.

Congrats!! But u really need to watch out on ur utterances.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by rileyy(m): 9:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
Nigerians are nat Impatience and insatiable, c'mon guys
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Zendinho(m): 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
BUHARI why Why us.....why made us remember that THE DEVIL YOU GREW UP WITH IS BETTER THAN THE ANGEL YOU WISH TO SHARE A ROOM ....Why made the interns remember 16-19 of every month.......OH JONA......WE DID NOT KNOW.....
You warned us, yet we took him for granted....
You begged us, yet we shut our ears against you
You spoke to us in our usual language, yet we chanted CH********E....
You gave the umbrella to shade us from rain, yet we accepted the broom....
Even mama P with her little tiny voice spoke in a motherly way, yet we made mockery of her....
Now it hurts so much that we are yawning cos of hunger and some are yearning for divorce....
I know it is not too late...just a matter of time....
We wish for just one more opportunity.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
sherryshitt:

Congrats!! But u really need to watch out on ur utterances.
My dear thank you but I have no regret of my utterances. I've been in a similar condition before now and I put my self into those shoes before expressing in that manner. Besides they are still owing me my October and November pay and training allowance hence need to air my view too.

They said every little kobo into your salary is a plus and you shouldn't joke with it as well and that's what I am doing.

PMB should pay me my earned stipend then I fvck off.

After my stipends you won't see me ''spewing'' again except those who may need my advises based on experiences about this scheme I have had.

Any way complement of the season either to the birth of Mohammed or Jesus Christ.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 10:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
rileyy:
Nigerians are nat Impatience and insatiable, c'mon guys
Like seriously?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by flexysam(m): 5:29am On Dec 24, 2015
Endtime alert!!!!! FG weldone!!!!!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Paulojago: 6:34am On Dec 24, 2015
[quote author=flexysam post=41291251]Endtime alert!!!!! FG weldone!!!!!

Is it true? Uve seen alert?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by murphyrichy(m): 8:29am On Dec 24, 2015
Hello Good day to you all, I suggest we continue with our tweet, and also lets like Femi Fani-Kayode on Facebook and send him message. I believed our voices we be heard. I have sent him message this morning on Facebook, others should please do so. All you need to do is to copy the name and paste on our Facebook search, then you are good to go. thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / Sample Of Letter Of Application

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.