Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,493 members, 7,951,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:40 AM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (838409 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by eveneky: 5:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
pls are this the latest CIC forms

Document Checklist [IMM 5612] (PDF, 244 KB) August 2014
Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] (PDF, 487 KB) June 2014
Additional Dependants/Declaration [IMM 0008DEP] (PDF, 471 KB) August 2014
Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] (PDF, 246 KB) December 2012
Schedule 3: Economic Classes [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 3] (PDF, 656 KB) August 2014
Additional Family Information [IMM 5406] (PDF, 570 KB) September 2013
Supplementary Information – Your travels [IMM 5562] (PDF, 1,8 MB) May 2004
Separation Declaration for Minors Travelling to Canada [IMM 5604] (PDF, 25 KB) July 2008
Statutory Declaration of Common-law Union [IMM 5409] (PDF, 47 KB) April 2009
Fee Payment Form – Application for Permanent Residence
[IMM 5620] (PDF, 581 KB) August 2014
Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (PDF, 615 KB) March 2014
Instruction Guide [IMM EG7000]
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Fingertips(f): 5:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
damkollins:
Just write "Accra ,Ghana ".
Cheers

Many thanks.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by shopaker: 5:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
damkollins:
Yes.
Cheers.
Thanks Dam.you are too good.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
eveneky: pls are this the latest CIC forms
Document Checklist [IMM 5612] (PDF, 244 KB) August 2014
Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] (PDF, 487 KB) June 2014
Additional Dependants/Declaration [IMM 0008DEP] (PDF, 471 KB) August 2014
Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] (PDF, 246 KB) December 2012
Schedule 3: Economic Classes [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 3] (PDF, 656 KB) August 2014
Additional Family Information [IMM 5406] (PDF, 570 KB) September 2013
Supplementary Information – Your travels [IMM 5562] (PDF, 1,8 MB) May 2004
Separation Declaration for Minors Travelling to Canada [IMM 5604] (PDF, 25 KB) July 2008
Statutory Declaration of Common-law Union [IMM 5409] (PDF, 47 KB) April 2009
Fee Payment Form – Application for Permanent Residence
[IMM 5620] (PDF, 581 KB) August 2014
Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (PDF, 615 KB) March 2014
Instruction Guide [IMM EG7000]
Yes ...same as contained in link below
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by AceOak: 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
My people, good day, please i need clarification on something, do i need to fill d additional dependant declaration form IMM008DEP, apart from my spouse and kid i have no other dependant?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by bees74: 10:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
bees74: Hello
Pls i need to know what i should fill on the background form in the section for government positions if iim a civil servant by nigerian standard i.e working with a govt organization. Do i write the civil servant or do they mean something else.
Thank you in advance
Anyone has answers to my question please?thank you
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
AceOak: My people, good day, please i need clarification on something, do i need to fill d additional dependant declaration form IMM008DEP, apart from my spouse and kid i have no other dependant?

No need filling it.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Phemmie72: 10:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
I received an updated information from WES today that stated thus: Evaluation Status: Documents received - review in progress
We have received your documents and will contact you when your documents have been reviewed.

What does this imply please?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by 3rdHigh: 11:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
@ Basheera1,

whats up? saw your pm
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by azeezbaba(m): 12:11am On Sep 27, 2014
solomonwis:

Please ask you friend to send a CSE to Accra via this link https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=accra

He should also endeavour to send a post mail to Accra office with copies of:

1. PER

2. Copies of bio data page of the PA and all accompanying/non-accompanying family members

3. Copies of the visa indicating he has legal residence for a minimum of 1 year in the USA

4. A letter stating the reason(s) for the transfer of file to the visa processing office for USA which is CPC - OTTAWA . He should be specific in stating that it is administratively convenient for you (your friend) for your (his) PR application to be processed in the visa office indicated. He should also ask for a confirmation of this transfer of file once completed to enable him/her initiate communication with the "new" visa office. Let him itemize the copies of all documents enclosed....

5. Also send a CSE to CPC OTTAWA that s/he has initiated a file transfer to their office as a result of your recent relocation (state the reason for relocation) asking that they send you an AOR once the file has been transferred.

IN ALL CORRESPONDENCES (VIA EMAIL & POST MAIL) QUOTE YOUR UCI AND APPLICATION NUMBER

My Oga Solomonwis, you are the best. My friend is very happy and I said he should thank you. I will save this response as I may find myself in this situation too sooner than later.

Damkollins, thank you too
Thank you for being there always
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 3:57am On Sep 27, 2014
Phemmie72: I received an updated information from WES today that stated thus: Evaluation Status: Documents received - review in progress
We have received your documents and will contact you when your documents have been reviewed.

It means they are beginning the evaluation process.
If they think it is necessary to confirm your docs, they'll initiate a verification process for it.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 8:09am On Sep 27, 2014
Hello my people.
Even if I am sending my app via courier, I'm I to still "attach postage" on the envelope as written on the Guidelines.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 27, 2014
Meritl: Hello my people.
Even if I am sending my app via courier, I'm I to still "attach postage" on the envelope as written on the Guidelines.

Not @ all. Just take your COMPLETE package inside an envelope to the courier office. They will insert your package inside their courier bag and send it. No need for postage stamps
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 27, 2014
Meritl:

It means they are beginning the evaluation process.
If they think it is necessary to confirm your docs, they'll initiate a verification process for it.
Is it not ur uncle that'll do d final posting?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 11:00am On Sep 27, 2014
ferdimako:
Is it not ur uncle that'll do d final posting?

Yes he is.
It seems the Postage is not needed when using speed postas he is likely to use speed post too.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by papiloski(f): 6:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
Good evening people,I would like to know if my husband can go ahead to assess his HND,he has an HND in accounting and he has never practised for one day,He has been in the marketing communications/public relations field for the past 10 years,He is currently writing his thesis for his masters in marketing communications.Are we on course if we go on to assess the HND since He is yet to complete the masters.He is applying under NOC 1123.BTW a big thank you to everyone on this thread esp the OGAS solomonwise,damkollins,ferdimako,yomifowe for your resonse the other time.God bless you all real good.In fact i know he has started blessing you already
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by papiloski(f): 6:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
Forgot to add pls anyone assessed HND from yabatech and which body did u use,and ow long did it take?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by AceOak: 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
MERITI THANKS, HOW FAR WITH YOUR PACKAGE. PLEASE I NEED ANOTHER ASSITANCE, IN THE BACKGROUND DECLARATION FORM , FOR YEARS OF EDUCATION UNDER UNIVERSITY I WROTE 4 YEARS, BUT WHEN FILLING THE DATE I REALISE THAT IT IS 5 YRS( STRIKE PALAVE angry) SHOULD I ATTACHE A SHEET EXPLANING THAT NA 4 YEAR COURSE, BUT NA STRIKE CARRY AM REACH 5 YRS
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
AceOak: MERITI THANKS, HOW FAR WITH YOUR PACKAGE. PLEASE I NEED ANOTHER ASSITANCE, IN THE BACKGROUND DECLARATION FORM , FOR YEARS OF EDUCATION UNDER UNIVERSITY I WROTE 4 YEARS, BUT WHEN FILLING THE DATE I REALISE THAT IT IS 5 YRS( STRIKE PALAVE angry) SHOULD I ATTACHE A SHEET EXPLANING THAT NA 4 YEAR COURSE, BUT NA STRIKE CARRY AM REACH 5 YRS
You are okay with 4 years even if the actual date is 5.
These are non issues to make your application unsuccessful .
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by AceOak: 8:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
thanks damkollins.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
AceOak: MERITI THANKS, HOW FAR WITH YOUR PACKAGE. PLEASE I NEED ANOTHER ASSITANCE, IN THE BACKGROUND DECLARATION FORM , FOR YEARS OF EDUCATION UNDER UNIVERSITY I WROTE 4 YEARS, BUT WHEN FILLING THE DATE I REALISE THAT IT IS 5 YRS( STRIKE PALAVE angry) SHOULD I ATTACHE A SHEET EXPLANING THAT NA 4 YEAR COURSE, BUT NA STRIKE CARRY AM REACH 5 YRS

I understand.
Damkollins' explanation should do.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Genteffect: 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2014
Phemmie72: I received an updated information from WES today that stated thus: Evaluation Status: Documents received - review in progress

Please how much does the evaluation cost and how did you make the payment. I just requested for my transcript in school, and I've already opened an online account with WES for the FSWP. Thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by papiloski(f): 9:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
papiloski: Good evening people,I would like to know if my husband can go ahead to assess his HND,he has an HND in accounting and he has never practised for one day,He has been in the marketing communications/public relations field for the past 10 years,He is currently writing his thesis for his masters in marketing communications.Are we on course if we go on to assess the HND since He is yet to complete the masters.He is applying under NOC 1123.BTW a big thank you to everyone on this thread esp the OGAS solomonwise,damkollins,ferdimako,yomifowe for your resonse the other time.God bless you all real good.In fact i know he has started blessing you already
Abeg Sirs and Ma,I need an answer O!!!!!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by papiloski(f): 9:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
papiloski: Good evening people,I would like to know if my husband can go ahead to assess his HND,he has an HND in accounting and he has never practised for one day,He has been in the marketing communications/public relations field for the past 10 years,He is currently writing his thesis for his masters in marketing communications.Are we on course if we go on to assess the HND since He is yet to complete the masters.He is applying under NOC 1123.BTW a big thank you to everyone on this thread esp the OGAS solomonwise,damkollins,ferdimako,yomifowe for your resonse the other time.God bless you all real good.In fact i know he has started blessing you already
Abeg Sirs and Mas,I need an answer O!!!!!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
papiloski:
Abeg Sirs and Mas,I need an answer O!!!!!
I don't think HND only will get him 21points and that is Canadian equivalence for a B.Sc! Doesn't he have PGD alongside? How did he start d masters?

Have u guys calculated the points against 67? Are u going to do IELTS to bring home 5points?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by foladz21(m): 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
Good Day All,

Please I need clarification regarding my application. I am filling the forms following the guide but I am a bit confused if I have to fill all the forms and writing NOT APPLICABLE on the forms that is not of a concern to me.

Also, I got my credentials assessed by WES and the report for my ND & HND is 3years Diploma and 1 year post-graduate certificates what should I used as my highest education in the Generic Form? A friend told me it would be Post-graduate - No Degree!

Similarly, should I add separate paper to Form 5669 as the space provided for Education is not enough when I typed in and in Schedule 3 Form No 12 as well.

Lastly, should I include my current place of residence as part of where I have traveled to in Form 5562 Supplementary Information Your Travel. I am still residing there till another couple of years. If Yes, what would be the end date{From- To}.

Thank You for your help.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 2:14am On Sep 28, 2014

Sent my package on Saturday.
Waiting for God's favour to shine on it.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by loriaidah(f): 7:29am On Sep 28, 2014
Does RN/RM get 21 points or how many?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Genteffect: 7:48am On Sep 28, 2014
princebimby: please is there anybody form lautech ogbomoso on the forum i will need help with this WES verification stuff so that i cn expediate the process. i guess it always goes through the registrar. thanks for ur kind help
Yes I am, but I'm just processing mine. I'm thinking of telling them to send it to WES via Email, but I don't know the mail address, I just hope someone here could help with that please.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Genteffect: 7:53am On Sep 28, 2014
Please, I'd like to know the number of points I'll get for a 5year degree program in Nigeria. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 28, 2014
Genteffect:
Yes I am, but I'm just processing mine. I'm thinking of telling them to send it to WES via Email, but I don't know the mail address, I just hope someone here could help with that please.
WES doesn't accept it via email. Didn't u see the form u must fill out and give them to complete as well? That goes with ur transcript...u must pay online to generate ur reference number that should be written on d form and on the envelop u will send ur photocopied certificate on.

Email exchanges are when confirming the documents.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 28, 2014
loriaidah: Does RN/RM get 21 points or how many?
I have been asking...no replies! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (322)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.