Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,701 members, 7,969,048 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 06:03 PM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (839645 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by AceOak: 7:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
Good day my people, pls in the economic classes form, question 11 ask for your assets, liabilities and settlement funds, my question is:
1. what do dey mean by dat, liquid assets only or property included?
2.if its property included, do i have to submit landed property document as well as their valuation as prof of asset?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by HenryIX: 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
Even though my results was sample picked for assessment, I decided to log onto the british ielts website to check my results.
Listening 7.5
Writing 6.0 lipsrsealed
Reading 9.0
Speaking 7.0
I believe this will give me just the 21 points I needed.
Experience of 4 years = 13 points
Age 31 years = 12 points
Education BSC = 21 points
Summation = 67points.

Waiting for my assessment from WES, then i can lock in.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
HenryIX: Even though my results was sample picked for assessment, I decided to log onto the british ielts website to check my results.
Listening 7.5
Writing 6.0 lipsrsealed
Reading 9.0
Speaking 7.0
Age 31 years = 12 points
Summation = 67points.

Congrats!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by asiwaju2000(m): 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
asiwaju2000:
Pls,kindly read thru the trend.I will advise u to use cash.fixed deposits or the cash should be in your account.you can use property to but it must have all the necessary documents.e g O of O.
AceOak: Good day my people, pls in the economic classes form, question 11 ask for your assets, liabilities and settlement funds, my question is:
1. what do dey mean by dat, liquid assets only or property included?
2.if its property included, do i have to submit landed property document as well as their valuation as prof of asset?
Pls,kindly read thru the trend.I will advise u to use cash.fixed deposits or the cash should be in your account.you can use property to but it must have all the necessary documents.e g C of O.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 10:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
asiwaju2000:
Pls,kindly read thru the trend.I will advise u to use cash.fixed deposits or the cash should be in your account.you can use property to but it must have all the necessary documents.e g C of O.

This is misleading!
You can't use property as proof of settlement fund, C of O or not!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by AceOak: 11:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
guys thanks, sorry if u do not understand my question, i mean in the space provided for ASSET not SETTLEMENT FUNDS am i suppose to quote my total liquid cash asset or include properties etc to come up with a figure.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by cheers1234: 7:11am On Oct 01, 2014
solomonwis:

Have you received PER for your application yet?

I will advise you to steer clear off including dependent that are not your biological children/family except situation makes it expedient to include them. You will have a lot of legal work to do at a subsequent stage especially when the dependents are not biologically related to you (so you won't be seen to be directly/indirectly involved in child trafficking).

EXCEPT THE DEPENDENTS ARE RELATED TO YOU BIOLOGICALLY AND/OR YOU HAVE THE FINANCIAL WHEREWITHAL, DO NOT INCLUDE ANY OTHER DEPENDENTS IN YOUR APPLICATION!

Thanks Solo, its a new application, so no PER received yet. Was just thinking I could include one of my niece undecided. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 8:03am On Oct 01, 2014
AceOak: guys thanks, sorry if u do not understand my question, i mean in the space provided for ASSET not SETTLEMENT FUNDS am i suppose to quote my total liquid cash asset or include properties etc to come up with a figure.
Most importantly ,focus less on your assets and liabilities ......but be more informed and proactive about making sure your settlement of funds is the same thing as your evidence of POF which you are presenting in forms of your statement of account or bank certificate .
Y advice for you is to just write the same figure as your evidence of POF in the column for your assets and settlements of fund while you write just "0" in the column for liabilities.This way,you will avoid the unnecessary stress of putting yourself in any bottleneck regarding your assets now or in the future.
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by AceOak: 12:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
damkollins:
Most importantly ,focus less on your assets and liabilities ......but be more informed and proactive about making sure your settlement of funds is the same thing as your evidence of POF which you are presenting in forms of your statement of account or bank certificate .
Y advice for you is to just write the same figure as your evidence of POF in the column for your assets and settlements of fund while you write just "0" in the column for liabilities.This way,you will avoid the unnecessary stress of putting yourself in any bottleneck regarding your assets now or in the future.
Cheers

thank you my broda!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Benedictegbon: 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
damkollins:
Cheers

Hello Mr Damkollins.
My friend wrote an amount on the space for ASSETS. This value was a value based on the valuation of his house and land. While submitting, he did not provide any paper from an estate valuer (time constraints) but he had more than enough amount in his POF. Will he be fine despite not providing evidence for assets. Your replies will be welcomed. The guy wan melt for here.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Therecruiter: 1:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hi everyone,
Pleased to share that my debit card was charged on sept 30.
NOC 0112. My application was received in Nova scotia on June 12.
All the best to you all.
Salutations to everyone who has contributed to the thread thus far.
Cheers!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
Therecruiter: Hi everyone,
All the best to you all.
Cheers!

Congrats.
Almost there..........
(BTW, did they call your employers for refence confirmation). So that I properly alert my bosses especially one that knows me by a nick name.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by benik(f): 2:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
All the best to you all.
Cheers!

hi which debit card did you use?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by shabbey09: 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2014
Congrats, when did u take d ielts test?

ferdimako:
Congrats!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by shabbey09: 2:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
Congrats,

When did u take d test?

HenryIX: Even though my results was sample picked for assessment, I decided to log onto the british ielts website to check my results.
Listening 7.5
Writing 6.0 lipsrsealed
Reading 9.0
Speaking 7.0
Age 31 years = 12 points
Summation = 67points.

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 3:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
Benedictegbon:
Hello Mr Damkollins.
My friend wrote an amount on the space for ASSETS. This value was a value based on the valuation of his house and land. While submitting, he did not provide any paper from an estate valuer (time constraints) but he had more than enough amount in his POF. Will he be fine despite not providing evidence for assets. Your replies will be welcomed. The guy wan melt for here.
He has nothing to worry about since his evidence of POF is more than enough for the family size.
It only becomes an issue if the POF evidence shown/included is not enough for the family size.
He's fine as it is.
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 3:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
All the best to you all.
Cheers!
Congrats buddy .
Wish you speedy processing for the rest of the stages ahead.
Cheers.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 3:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
Meritl:
Congrats.
Almost there..........
(BTW, did they call your employers for refence confirmation). So that I properly alert my bosses especially one that knows me by a nick name.
They won't ......surely not at this stage.
It's not part of their routine procedures at this stage.
If at all your employers will be contacted ,its at the local visa office level.
You will be extremely special for CIC to single you out for such exercise at this stage.
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by ifechukwukamso: 6:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Please i dont want to laugh oooh.
Which one be say na nick name your boss take sabi you

Meritl:

Congrats.
Almost there..........
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by AceOak: 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
All the best to you all.
Cheers!

Big congrats, CIC is picking up speed.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 7:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
ifechukwukamso: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Please i dont want to laugh oooh.
Which one be say na nick name your boss take sabi you

I mean he doesn't know me by my full name.
He only calls me an abbreviation of my full name,
of which when CIC may call, he cannot second.
I'll just keep on pushing him. That's all......
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Therecruiter: 8:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hello,

To questions regarding my application, no my employers were not contacted at this stage.
I took my test early last year and scored 8.0
|I used a regular commercial bank debit card, i.e. First Bank.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Royaldee: 11:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
Pls, how many points does someone with HND likely has after ECA evaluation. I knw this question has been asked and answered in the time past but I don't seem to get the page where it was answer. Someone needs the answer urgently biko.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by bees74: 11:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hello house
Pls my quetion may seem somehow but i need help
On the additional family information for my spouse,there is only 4columns for brothers and sisters while she has 6 siblings.do i need to print an extra sheet attached with the names of the remaining two siblings and addresses or not more than four can be sponsored

Secondly for those who have gone past this stage of payment.which is preferable between debit card and bank draft from nigeria
Thank you very much
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by bees74: 11:41pm On Oct 01, 2014
In addition pls do i type the cic courier address on the envelope,type in on a paper and stick to the envelope or i can write it in my handwriting on the envelope directly?
Thank you
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by tayoamos: 8:13am On Oct 02, 2014
Pls my friend studied psychology under social sciences in a university. Can he fit into any NOC
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by AceOak: 9:01am On Oct 02, 2014
bees74: Hello house
Pls my quetion may seem somehow but i need help
On the additional family information for my spouse,there is only 4columns for brothers and sisters while she has 6 siblings.do i need to print an extra sheet attached with the names of the remaining two siblings and addresses or not more than four can be sponsored

Secondly for those who have gone past this stage of payment.which is preferable between debit card and bank draft from nigeria
Thank you very much

Hi bees74, you can continue on an extra sheet, it actually says so on the forms, for your second question i thinks its up to you, but i am going to get a draft cause i will hv one less headache to worry about, cards can misbehave i.e imagine if there is network downtime in your bank when CIC is trying to debit angry
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by HenryIX: 10:22am On Oct 02, 2014
Good day peeps.
Can anyone help me with how long it takes WES to update the website on receipt of documents. My certificate was sent by my friend in canada since friday. Also my transcript was sent by dhl and was received and signed by Maple yesterday. On checking their website this morning, my status still shows 'waiting for required documents'
Thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by yomifowe(m): 10:44am On Oct 02, 2014
Therecruiter: Hello,

To questions regarding my application, no my employers were not contacted at this stage.
I took my test early last year and scored 8.0
|I used a regular commercial bank debit card, i.e. First Bank.

Congrats,

I would like to use my debit card too. Do i need to do anything spectacular other than filling the correct card details on the form and leaving the correct amount (Equivalent) in my bank account?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by yomifowe(m): 11:00am On Oct 02, 2014
Ope o,

WES has finished my credential evaluation.
It was very fast.

God has really been faithful.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 11:08am On Oct 02, 2014
HenryIX: Good day peeps.
Can anyone help me with how long it takes WES to update the website on receipt of documents. My certificate was sent by my friend in canada since friday. Also my transcript was sent by dhl and was received and signed by Maple yesterday. On checking their website this morning, my status still shows 'waiting for required documents'
Thanks

They'll update it soon.
Don't worry.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by bees74: 11:31am On Oct 02, 2014
AceOak:

Hi bees74, you can continue on an extra sheet, it actually says so on the forms, for your second question i thinks its up to you, but i am going to get a draft cause i will hv one less headache to worry about, cards can misbehave i.e imagine if there is network downtime in your bank when CIC is trying to debit angry
tank u ACeoak.i appreciate

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (322)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.