Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,709 members, 7,889,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:44 AM

Describe The Person You Would Never Date - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe The Person You Would Never Date (21665 Views)

10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman / 10 Reasons To Never Date A Man With A Big Penis / Warning!!! Girls Never Date Such A Guy (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by topas100(m): 6:40am On Oct 30, 2013
I can't date a girl that steals and tells lies
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by topas100(m): 6:41am On Oct 30, 2013
I can't date a girl that is a liar and a thief
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Jessicavizzy(f): 8:13am On Oct 30, 2013
Hmmm.1. I cant date a Guy who is not Handsome...2. I cant date a Guy who is a player.3.cant date a guy who talks 2much.4.cant date a Guy who didnt go to school,sum1 who is not intelligent enof.5.cant date a Guy who does not have dress sense 6.cant date a Guy who is not hardworking.7.cant date a guy whos proud n a pretender.8.cant date a guy who has no plan for d future,who doesnt knw wat he wants.Cant date a Guy wo cant advice me,wo cant take me as his kidsis,who cant protect me...9.cant date a guy wo knws notin abt family values,10.cant date a guy who is not romantic,Cant date a Guy who is stingy,cant date a guy whos a flrit,cant date a guy wo is 2raw,cant date a short Guy.Neva!
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by harlos: 10:39am On Oct 30, 2013
Jessicavizzy: Hmmm.1. I cant date a Guy who is not Handsome...2. I cant date a Guy who is a player.3.cant date a guy who talks 2much.4.cant date a Guy who didnt go to school,sum1 who is not intelligent enof.5.cant date a Guy who does not have dress sense 6.cant date a Guy who is not hardworking.7.cant date a guy whos proud n a pretender.8.cant date a guy who has no plan for d future,who doesnt knw wat he wants.Cant date a Guy wo cant advice me,wo cant take me as his kidsis,who cant protect me...9.cant date a guy wo knws notin abt family values,10.cant date a guy who is not romantic,Cant date a Guy who is stingy,cant date a guy whos a flrit,cant date a guy wo is 2raw,cant date a short Guy.Neva!
undecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided

I can't date someone who has too much policies angry

1 Like

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Agrika: 11:48am On Oct 30, 2013
Hmmm..d list boku
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 30, 2013
An igbo guy grin cheesy
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Enegod(m): 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mondisweets: An igbo guy grin cheesy
undecided
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by cheche98(f): 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2013
lazy and proud(if you have it ,be quiet bout it especially when l ve got it too), stingy( I love giving and wouldn't date a man who doesn't help people or give ,he's gonna infect me), dishonesty (a lie ends everything) and a talkative( it is hard to disclose a secret to a man that talks too much. He will embarrass me with too much talk and tell his friends everything). I don't like men with these attributes. They make me run!!
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by harlos: 4:41pm On Oct 30, 2013
cheche98: lazy and proud(if you have it ,be quiet bout it especially when l ve got it too), stingy( I love giving and wouldn't date a man who doesn't help people or give ,he's gonna infect me), dishonesty (a lie ends everything) and a talkative( it is hard to disclose a secret to a man that talks too much. He will embarrass me with too much talk and tell his friends everything). I don't like men with these attributes. They make me run!!
You still have many miles to run grin

1 Like

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 30, 2013
Enegod: undecided
im joking
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by tpia1: 2:30am On Aug 16, 2014
kulyie: I cant even stand,much more date men that have the following characteristics :domineering attitude,lousiness,talks too much,extremely jealous and aggressive,violent, dirty and a serial cheat.i can put up with anyother excesses he has

Kristty: 1.I cannot date a guy who drinks, smokes,
2. who has pride,
3. I cannot date a rascal or who has rascals as friends.
4. I can't date a lazy guy
5. I can't date a guy who uses chain like bingo, if he has to use one it must a small one.
6. I can't date a guy who bleaches.

No offence

Caracta: A man that is lazy, myopic, violent, criminally-minded and have no fear of God.

who would you suggest should date these people?

what kind of personality?
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by tpia1: 2:31am On Aug 16, 2014
sunnyt1: I will gladly date any gal God attached to my destiny, any gal God has in plan for the fulfillment of my life purpose, the gal God specifically call my wife, whether she conforms to my personal standards or not, whether she subscribes to wat the media and society taught me to believe the acceptable template is or not. Regardless of her look, height, weight, educational standard, status, intelligence, tribe, and what have you.

What matters is for me to fulfil my destiny and time, i must not necesarily conform to my own, the society or the media standard.

interesting.
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by tpia1: 2:33am On Aug 16, 2014
Popowaa: I cannt date a "perfect" guy or a "too good to be true" guy.u tend to see their true side after marriage and u cant run away,and what pisses me off most are men who snitch or very judgemental guys who are alwz analysing and judging everybody's action other than himself.
And before i forget,gossips included.

hmmm
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by tpia1: 2:33am On Aug 16, 2014
GraceBestowed: Being as I am God-fearing, I will not pay attention to a man who does not have the fear of God in them; I, particularly, will not appreciate the company of anyone who belittles, looks down on others, or treats them with disdain.

who do you think should/would date these types of people?
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by tpia1: 2:36am On Aug 16, 2014
donsteady: i can date and marry any kind of girl provided we live separately .

quite general.
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Truckpusher(m): 11:51am On Aug 17, 2014
I can't date a girl that codes fart. cheesy
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by ailehwise(m): 2:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
kulyie: I cant even stand,much more date men that have the following characteristics :domineering attitude,lousiness,talks too much,extremely jealous and aggressive,violent, dirty and a serial cheat.i can put up with anyother excesses he has
But a guy that is extremely jealous cannot cheat on u.
Guyz am i wright?
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by ailehwise(m): 2:15pm On Aug 17, 2014
MrsCork2: I cant date a guy who has no respect for me.
Pls ask me 4 respect nd I will give it 2 U in abundant.
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by ailehwise(m): 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2014
Date...Date...Date...
Are U people calenders?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Naked Delta Slay Queen's Beads Cut During Sex, Goes 'Mad'. See Reactions (Photos / Our Greed For Money & Flashy Things Can Never Lead Us Anywhere - Nigerian Lady / Things Couples Should Do After Honeymoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.