Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,001 members, 7,903,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:18 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries (307635 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Vicjustice: 12:25pm On May 24, 2008
@Siena  shocked
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Vicjustice: 12:55pm On May 24, 2008
Thank you, Siena.
With Respect!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 24, 2008
The devil is a liar. Whether he likes it or not, peace must reign in this Section.

Some people have just sheathed their swords, others are picking up bazookas.

Maybe we ought to tell Admin to create a WAR SECTION, so everyone that feels like can go & test their newest weapon of mass destruction.

Pls let this thread be solely for the purpose of meaningful discussions henceforth.

Thank u Gladiators! wink wink wink
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Vicjustice: 12:45am On May 25, 2008
Dantecmu,
Please take it easy with these guys, they are good guys, trust me
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Dantecmu(m): 5:18am On May 25, 2008
@SIENA
Do you know time is Money. Why contribute to a thread when i know i might blink my eyes and my post has been taken off. You shouldn't`t have made it a public FORUM when you know it isn't actually a free and fair 1. Am dropping this lines cause it ain't fair sometimes i read your lines on how Nigerians are messed up and greedy. well i guess you can take a leopard to the see and bath him for all you can he would still have his spots on her your truly NIGERIAN i understand we are used to it. NO FREE RIGHT OF EXPRESSION.

CIAO
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by promise2(f): 10:18pm On May 25, 2008
Hi All,
I need to get a visiting Visa to UK, pls how do i go about it?
presently i work in Nigeria.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by dee02(m): 11:12pm On May 25, 2008
promise2:

Hi All,
I need to get a visiting Visa to UK, please how do i go about it?
presently i work in Nigeria.

why do u need a visa when u can go to LIBYA by road then straight to ITALY by sea and get on the back off a lorry coming to LONDON! grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by lankywizar(m): 8:27am On May 26, 2008
PLease guys help out with these questions.

why have you choosen to study in the UK?

Why did you choose this institution?

How did you find out about it?

Why did you select this course.?

When this course is finished do you plan to undertake another course in the UK. Please give details?

Why do you think this course would be of benefit to you?

What do you hope to do when you finish your studies in the UK?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by ty4real(m): 10:33am On May 26, 2008
lankywizar:

When this course is finished do you plan to undertake another course in the UK. Please give details?

How on earth do you expect detailed answers to some of this questions if you don't give a detailed infor about your yourself?
Like what is the programme you want to run in the UK,the name of the institution cause this will enable someone in the house who may know about the institution to give you as direct and precise benefit of schooling there rather than giving you a generalised response.
I guess you found the school through the internet so you really need no answer for that.
You alone know why you selected the course and what the course is in particular,cause we don't know.
When the course is through,you plan to return back to Nigeria and you can link your doing the course to its being of great benefit to you and to your hoime country which is just developing in that area,I dont know the course you plan to study in the Uk so I cant give a succint answer there.
But let the others respond.Cheers.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 10:38am On May 26, 2008
@promise2

Did you bother reading up the initial pages of this thread before coming up with your question?

I have explained fully the requirements and all the documents needed for different types of UK visa. Myself and Dnative also posted links to the visa forms and other important websites.

Abeg Read through.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 11:36am On May 26, 2008
@lankywizar

I am seriously not trying to sound rude but honestly, the questions you've asked are the 'laziest' (that is the most polite way i can put it) questions i have seen on this thread.

You are practically asking questions on how to fill in SIMPLE, BASIC questions on the student visa form. You could as well upload the forms here and ask us to help you fill in your names and date of birth.

How do you expect us to know how your proposed course of study will be beneficial to you? Do we all share the same career prospects or goals? Did you not think about all that or have the answers in you before applying to the uni for the course and getting the admission letters? This applys to the other questions you have asked.

People sef !
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by krama(m): 11:52am On May 26, 2008
Na wa wo! grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by sureng: 3:04pm On May 26, 2008
funky babyyyyy i missed u.i sent a post to visa appeal process.plz see that and reply.
funkysweety plzz tel have any allowed appeal re-refused again??plz tel sweetieeee
plzz, mail to suren555@hotmail.com
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Dantecmu(m): 9:21pm On May 27, 2008
lankywizar:

Can you still remember ur Name? 
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by ty4real(m): 10:48pm On May 27, 2008
Dantecmu:

Can you still remember your Name?

Its ok at least he has carried the same laziness to open it as a topic for nairalanders to begin to contribute after all the information they gave him here grin grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 1:12pm On May 28, 2008
sureng:

funky babyyyyy i missed u.i sent a post to visa appeal process.plz see that and reply.
funkysweety [/b]plzz tel have any allowed appeal re-refused again??plz tel [b]sweetieeee
plzz, mail to suren555@hotmail.com

Awwww! Sureng. wink cheesy smiley

Do you want Pataki to break your head? grin grin

Sorry for not replying to your post earlier. Lol. I have told you to stop worryingggggggggggggg. The appeal you won will not be cancelled. Since you've already given them the documents they require, hope for the best. Okay?

What date are you expected to resume at the college?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by peot(m): 4:32pm On May 28, 2008
@ funkybaby
@ pataki

How far. Please am still waiting for your email abeg. Also we have not heard anything from these people and my blood pressure don dey rise oh (wey tin bi dis now). This people fit frustrate person ja re.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Pataki: 9:40pm On May 28, 2008
peot:

@ funkybaby
@ pataki

How far. Please am still waiting for your email abeg. Also we have not heard anything from these people and my blood pressure don dey rise oh (wey tin bi this now). This people fit frustrate person ja re.
I asked funkybaby today whether she has gotten any response whatsoever from you. I am as well disturbed as to why it is delayed for this long.

Stay hopeful and strong. I am positive something good will come out soon.

My apologies for not sending the mail all the while. I am presently on your soil and I have been busy with one thing or other on my hands for some days now. I will send the mail to you as soon as possible.

Cheers.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by peot(m): 9:53pm On May 28, 2008
@pataki

pls send me your mobile number you r using here. i will send u mine through email.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Pataki: 10:15pm On May 28, 2008
@ Peot,

I will drop my mobile in your YIM. Talk to you later on.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by realcool: 11:40am On May 29, 2008
ty and funky i get the message have read the tread and still need to no if i still need invitation again from my uncle to apply for my 2years or all i need is the documents which i submitted for the 1st 6month visa.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by sureng: 3:38pm On May 29, 2008
june 9th , ok ok i will stp worrying okay,
i knw punky neve let her dear to get hitten by pataki, lol
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Dantecmu(m): 7:26pm On May 29, 2008
realcool:

ty and funky i get the message have read the tread and still need to no if i still need invitation again from my uncle to apply for my 2years or all i need is the documents which i submitted for the 1st 6month visa.

Just renewed My UK Visa. And i still had to submit all documents including an invitation letter and a valid bank statement i did also submit all documents i used initially e.g Employment letter, Leave letter, from employer birth certificate etc. and i was given although the invitation letter was taken and the rest was retunrned back to me. So i would suggest you submit all necessary documents infact assume Ur applying for the 1st time. Cus those guys could be weird how do explain an individual who did have a student visa came back applied for a 2yrs visa was given after expiration of the 2 yrs visa came back for a renewal and was denied on the bases that she didn't prove to them that her employees where approving her leave (NO LEAVE LETTER) 50k gone and wasted passport stamped so i advise you submit all necessary documents.

ciao
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by IncaGold(m): 1:03am On May 30, 2008
this thread is now so dry.
No activity
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by ty4real(m): 1:16am On May 30, 2008
IncaGold:

this thread is now so dry.
No activity
[/quote)

Its like British deputy high commission is not having much customers again!
Ow are you doing now? wink
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by JCDejiM: 7:57am On May 30, 2008
HOW Do U Mean?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by realcool: 10:02am On May 30, 2008
thank i really do appreciate thank
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by IncaGold(m): 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2008
Wat's going on? This thread is so so dry, now I fully understand why George Bush invaded Iraq. The world will be a dull place without activities. Since this reconciliation thing on this thread things just died down. cry
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by dnative(m): 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2008
Look on the bright side. Could be that people are researching more on their own now and only coming here with serious enquiries that demand such rather than coming here asking for how to spell N-A-I-R-A-L-A-N-D  grin.

My hunch is that the next poster with an enquiry here would have done adequate due diligence. I'm being optimistic.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by kizzymack(m): 9:04pm On Jun 01, 2008
Okay I'm in a fix,

I applied for a family visit, , HR @ the bank I work for provided the leave letter, I have not told my immediate boss of my plans to take this leave. the problem is that our head of HR just left to another bank last thursday, and has since been replaced by another lady.

the problem is this, when the consulate calls to confirm that the leave letter is real, this new lady is going to call my boss to confirm and since he doesn't know of kizzymack's holiday plans, shit is going to hit the fan!

please nairalanders, somebody please tell me that the consulate doesn't have time to call my office to confirm the letter, i'm too young for this kind of blood pressure,
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Dantecmu(m): 11:15pm On Jun 01, 2008
kizzymack:

Okay I'm in a fix,

I applied for a family visit, , HR @ the bank I work for provided the leave letter, I have not told my immediate boss of my plans to take this leave. the problem is that our head of HR just left to another bank last thursday, and has since been replaced by another lady.

the problem is this, when the consulate calls to confirm that the leave letter is real, this new lady is going to call my boss to confirm and since he doesn't know of kizzymack's holiday plans, shit is going to hit the fan!

please nairalanders, somebody please tell me that the consulate doesn't have time to call my office to confirm the letter, i'm too young for this kind of blood pressure,

Yea i understand Your fears but i can authoritatively tell you that the embassy wont call nobody, that i know. So shit no go heat fan that i can promise you but its safer you do include a leave form. Reason why i know the embassy wont call your bank cant say on a public forum. so do go ahead and do your thing. wink wink
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by realcool: 9:25am On Jun 02, 2008
guy if u believe in your self you will get it and remember that nobody can promise you if they will call or not but you have 50 - 50 chance if they will call or not.if they dnt have reson to doubt you application they will not call.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (145)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 / My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.