Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,004 members, 7,906,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 03:34 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Travel (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries (307719 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by ella1: 1:47pm On Nov 28, 2009
@ keneyinks and flekan its really confusing it says 28days on BHC website. I am planning to apply soonest,I want to be very sure before i put in my application.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by flekan(m): 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2009
@keneyinks

It is 28 days and not just 28 working days. You just have to make sure the money required was in the account for a minimum of[b] 28 days. You can even submit a bank statement of 3 months as long as the money needed is in the account

@ella1

You said it yourself that 28days was written on the BHC website. You will only be told to count working days after you submitted your application,  You can read through the thread from the beginning. It won't kill if you submit a bank account of 30 or 40 days also
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by keneyinks: 6:53am On Nov 29, 2009
@ flekan
thanks for the infor, i myself thot it was working days.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by ella1: 12:20pm On Nov 29, 2009
@flekan thanks for the information smiley
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by BABABABA: 9:41am On Dec 01, 2009
I got my student visa yesterday and I will like to use this medium to express my sincere gratitude to evry body that has contributed to this thread becos it has really helped in my successful student visa application
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 10:04am On Dec 01, 2009
BABABABA:

I got my student visa yesterday and I will like to use this medium to express my sincere gratitude to evry body that has contributed to this thread becos it has really helped in my successful student visa application

I'm happy for u. Congrat!!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by miz4oxley(m): 10:24am On Dec 01, 2009
@ BABABABA

BABABABA:

I'm so happ for ya bro, Please did you pay any part of the tuition?I will like to have a chat with you sometime when you are less busy, Kindly catch me on miz4oxley@yahoo.com or facebook.com with my yahoo ID.Please I will like to apply to your school and know more on how you got the maintenance point.Thanks man. I hope to reading from you soon.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by CowMeat: 11:09am On Dec 01, 2009
guys please i need urgent help. is it better to phone uk lagos embassy to check visa application status or is their internet checking system good enough.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by keneyinks: 11:42am On Dec 01, 2009
@BABABABA
congrat am so happy for, wishing u all the best. pls kindly feed us on detail u thinks we need to understand as a prospective uk student visa applicant, u can add me to ur buddy list through facebook. abyinka11@yahoo.com.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by EAsY6: 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2009
@kennyinks & miz4olexy,

Why cant you guys just read all the past post and use that as your guide. You don't need BABABABA to give you the name of his school or how to get the points! Its nothing difficult and i just find it hard to understand why you guys can do this stuffs yourself. angry
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by keneyinks: 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2009
@Ea$y there no wrong to askd someone who recently got his student visa for any update. we are all here to learn something new and if his not ready to share his experience then one will get it somewhere else. have a nice day Mr.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by BABABABA: 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2009
@miz4oxley
@keneyinks
@Ea$y

I want to believe that the main purpose of this forum is to share ideas however it will be an added advantage for anybody who has got the zeal and enthusiasm to excel in his/her student visa application process to read all the previous post on nairaland as regard UKBA Tier 4 Student visa policy guidance as far back as April 2009

It took me a lot of time to read all the previous post as far back as April 2009 and anytime i am confused abt anything i do ask question and the response has really helped me

Pls Keneyinks dont be upset with Ea$y he/she is just trying to be helpful.

These are the documents i submitted to aid my student visa application

1.Original visa letter with all the mandatory information as stipulated by the UKBA Tier 4 Policy Guidance

2.Original WAEC Certificate

3.Original HND Certificate

4.Original personal Bank Statement of Account(The Tuition fees Balance and Maintenance was held in the account for 29 Calender days)

5.Original Letter of Introduction From my banker

6.Original Newspaper publication of change of name

7.Original Court Sworn Affidavit of Change of name.

8.Original Court Affidavit of Marriage

9.Original Birth Certificates of my Children/Photo

10.Letter of accommodation from the college that will be readily available to help.

WITH GOD EVRYTHING IS POSSIBLE, ASKING QUES IS VERY GOOD OOOO MY BROTHER,
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by BABABABA: 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2009
@justwise and keneyinks

Thanks, ve a nice day
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by BABABABA: 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2009
@miz4oxley
@keneyinks
@Ea$y

I want to believe that the main purpose of this forum is to share ideas however it will be an added advantage

for anybody who has got the zeal and enthusiasm to excel in his/her student visa application process to read

all the previous post on nairaland as regard UKBA Tier 4 Student visa policy guidance as far back as April

It took me a lot of time to read all the previous post as far back as April 2009 and anytime i am confused

abt anything i do ask question and the response has really helped me

Pls Keneyinks dont be upset with Ea$y he/she is just trying to be helpful.

These are the documents i submitted to aid my student visa application

1.Original visa letter with all the mandatory information as stipulated by the UKBA Tier 4 Policy Guidance

2.Original WAEC Certificate

3.Original HND Certificate

4.Original personal Bank Statement of Account(The Tuition fees Balance and Maintenance was held in the

account for 29 Calender days)

5.Original Letter of Introduction From my banker

6.Original Newspaper publication of change of name

7.Original Court Sworn Affidavit of Change of name.

8.Original Court Affidavit of Marriage

9.Original Birth Certificates of my Children/Photo

10.Letter of accommodation from the college that they will be readily available to help.

WITH GOD EVRYTHING IS POSSIBLE, ASKING QUES IS VERY GOOD OOOO MY BROTHER
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by flekan(m): 10:27pm On Dec 01, 2009
BABABABA:

I got my student visa yesterday and I  will like to use this medium to express my sincere gratitude to evry body that has contributed to this thread becos it has really helped in my successful student visa application

Congrat man!! What part of UK will you be studying at?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by BABABABA: 10:38pm On Dec 01, 2009
@flekan

thanks flekan,i will be studying in London.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by flekan(m): 11:29pm On Dec 01, 2009
Your welcome. I'll be studying in London also
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by miz4oxley(m): 8:16pm On Dec 02, 2009
@BABABABA
@Flekan

kINDLY GET TO ME PLS MAN. @miz4oxley@yahoo.com
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by rmx: 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2009
got a 10 years visa tuesday grin, was not even upto 15 working days,asked for advice here and nobody really gave any, my advice for everybody applying is read properly the info in the official website and nairaland and submit genuine docs
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by jeron1(m): 1:02pm On Dec 07, 2009
GetInfo Consults
(Immigration and Visa Services)

we provide diverse services in Immigration Matters
*UK and Shenge visas
*expert advice if application is refused
*prepare process and file your appeals
*up to date information, advice and counselling regarding immigrationb application
*General international passport enquiry/advice
*general documents for immigration

for enquiries/information, sall

GETINFO Consults
No more fears/tears for your UK/Shenge Visas
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by iz2much: 1:42pm On Dec 07, 2009
jeron1:

GetInfo Consults

*UK and Shenge visas
*up to date information, advice and counselling regarding immigrationb application

GETINFO Consults

Haba u guyz don come
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2009
jeron1:

GetInfo Consults
(Immigration and Visa Services)we provide diverse services in Immigration Matters
*UK and Shenge visas
GETINFO Consults

Don't bring ur rubbish here. Just get lost
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by ksagirl(f): 10:09pm On Dec 08, 2009
hi ;
i want to visit in england for 18 days to spend few holydays.i have 1000 pound cash draft of my name in london bank.
i have my father employment letter and bank draft photo copy,full complete form and flight booking details.& i'll live with my cousin.
please conform me that will i get visit visa?
will they will satisfied on the abouve doc?

i dont want to refuse this time.
because they refused me last year two time for student visa.
now i want to go on visit visa.
please guide me.thanks cry
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by MrCrackles(m): 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2009
^ ^ ^ Why are you crying
No one can gaurantee you visa or confirm you will get one to be honest. . .
You can only get advise on putting in a decent application and preparing well for the interview. . . .
Goodluck with it. . .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by erico2k2(m): 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2009
ksa-girl:

hi ;
i want to visit in england for 18 days to spend few holydays.i have 1000 pound cash draft of my name in london bank.
i have my father employment letter and bank draft photo copy,full complete form and flight booking details.& i'll live with my cousin.
please conform me that will i get visit visa?
will they will satisfied on the abouve doc?

i dont want to refuse this time.
because they refused me last year two time for student visa.
now i want to go on visit visa.
if the way and manner you wrote these up there is the way and manner you gona fill your application form then you got another thing comming, just go fru the rest of the thread and you will get advice from there.
please guide me.thanks cry
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by ksagirl(f): 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2009
MrCrackles sad
my appeal is still pending from last year.
can i apply for visit visa?
thanks for reply  undecided
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by ksagirl(f): 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2009
BABABABA:

I got my student visa yesterday and I  will like to use this medium to express my sincere gratitude to evry body that has contributed to this thread becos it has really helped in my successful student visa application
congratulation
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by pespes: 8:29am On Dec 11, 2009
I applied for my student visa on Wednesday and was told to wait after 15 working days , pls how long does it take?

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by ksagirl(f): 6:13pm On Dec 11, 2009
pespes:

I applied  for my student visa on Wednesday and was told to wait after 15 working days , pls how long does it take?

Thanks

dont trust on VAC.but if u have complete ur doc with ur own bank statement, it will take one week.
but if u hav ur sponsor then dont ask they will take one month also.because same i applied and they gave me after one month sad
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by ksagirl(f): 6:20pm On Dec 11, 2009
jeron1:

GetInfo Consults

*UK and Shenge visas

GETINFO Consults

please gave me email address of consultant , thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by ksagirl(f): 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2009
erico2k2:

?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by flekan(m): 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2009
@pespes

It depends on how long it takes them to process your application. You can track it on their website to know when it is available

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (145)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 / My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.