Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,888 members, 7,872,913 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:19 AM

Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission - Education (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission (71946 Views)

University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / UNIZIK 2013/2014 Postgraduate Form Out For Sale / Kwara State University 2013/2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by george2bam(m): 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2013
Imo state university admission list/pre-degree form is out, for enquiry call:08147279803
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by imsuboi(m): 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2013
[size=50pt] SMH [/size]
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2013
@holy rule, @imsu.boi @excell cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy forgive my bad, i have been following this thread since day 1 and i have contributed to the presence of this thread on the education section first page, i will say i sometimes write in sarcasm just to add humor to this our thread, but i end up being bashed, well lets stop this show of shame, and make this page more of a chat room, i believe many people peep on this thread and run away, let us begin to criticize constructively smiley smiley smiley smiley instead of name calling. cool cool cool cool
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by imsuboi(m): 8:16pm On Oct 16, 2013
Emzybrown: @holy rule, @imsu.boi @excell cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy forgive my bad, i have been following this thread since day 1 and i have contributed to the presence of this thread on the education section first page, i will say i sometimes write in sarcasm just to add humor to this our thread, but i end up being bashed, well lets stop this show of shame, and make this page more of a chat room, i believe many people peep on this thread and run away, let us begin to criticize constructively smiley smiley smiley smiley instead of name calling. cool cool cool cool

aren't you the dude who wished someone death some hours ago? undecided

Or are my eyes deceiving me?
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 16, 2013
imsu.boi:

aren't you the dude who wished someone death some hours ago? undecided

Or are my eyes deceiving me?
and i typed outta of my mind, i was on some cheap narcotics and i have asked for forgiveness,
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 16, 2013
Holyrule: @imsu_boi,
shey ur in medicine. Now pls explain to them facts. Tell them how voluminous the Anatomy textbooks are( keith Moore, Last, etc). Do the lecturers actually tell u everythin in it? Are u to read ahead or not? Don't want to go further to other areas.
Some doctors will graduate which is definite right? Some wit distinction, but wat actually makes one doctor greater dan other is more of experience and research. One who ventures into further research did he or did not stress himself more to know more dan he already knew?
What pisses me off d most is they people accustome so much stress in medicine and law like if there aint any in other courses get me baffled. Had a friend who came out first class in engineering. His mates sorted courses, played like mad, partied etc. Yet they in same department. But this guy in question you see him always reading like the medical students. That cuz he has set a standard for himself to be the best and grounded in his field thereby exerting more stress on himself. Finally he came out bold. But the department wud be said by his peers dat it aint stressful. Now if this first class guy were to give advice to his younger ones who got admission into any other discipline whatsoever, wud he say to them "there's no stress there". NO COURSE IS MORE OR LEAST STRESSFUL THAN the other. They are all extensive and unending in scope to be limited to such insult as "its less stressful or less important" or such overhyps as "its more stressful or more important".

NNA, INA ASU OGOLOGO OYIBO... KOTA AKUKO OZO BIKO.... IKE GI AGWULA... AKPA AMU FC! grin grin grin
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by imsuboi(m): 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2013
exxell:

NNA, INA ASU OGOLOGO OYIBO... KOTA AKUKO OZO BIKO.... IKE GI AGWULA... AKPA AMU FC! grin grin grin

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by imsuboi(m): 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2013
cowleg:
and i typed outta of my mind, i was on some cheap narcotics and i have asked for forgiveness,

undecided for real?

Let's wait for holyrule then..
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Holyrule(m): 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
Emzybrown: @holy rule, @imsu.boi @excell cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy forgive my bad, i have been following this thread since day 1 and i have contributed to the presence of this thread on the education section first page, i will say i sometimes write in sarcasm just to add humor to this our thread, but i end up being bashed, well lets stop this show of shame, and make this page more of a chat room, i believe many people peep on this thread and run away, let us begin to criticize constructively smiley smiley smiley smiley instead of name calling. cool cool cool cool

NOw ur talking....am cool bro, no hard feelings cool cool
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Holyrule(m): 7:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
exxell:

u might be grown, but ur still a kid... besides ur the one who started the insults.... keep ranting like a kid u re. ignored from now henceforth undecided undecided
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2013
Holyrule:

u might be grown, but ur still a kid... besides ur the one who started the insults.... keep ranting like a kid u re. ignored from now henceforth undecided undecided
its okk pls u guys shld stop. Hw far na?? Ar u done wt faculty clearance? Hav u provided all d requirements?
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sylvyangel: its okk pls u guys shld stop. Hw far na?? Ar u done wt faculty clearance? Hav u provided all d requirements?

you mean first clearance, you gonna go with Olevel statement of result and orignal jam result print out i guess its been long thou, then she will give you a paper of provisional admision and four files.....go to your faculty and check for faculty officer.
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by imsuboi(m): 11:11pm On Oct 17, 2013
cowleg:

you mean first clearance, you gonna go with Olevel statement of result and orignal jam result print out i guess its been long thou, then she will give you a paper of provisional admision and four files.....go to your faculty and check for faculty officer.

those studying Med/Surg don't collect 4files till 200Level

1 Like

Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 17, 2013
imsu.boi:

those studying Med/Surg don't collect 4files till 200Level

wow am in med lab, i collected mine in 100l and submitted before getting mat no wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by decode55(m): 12:20am On Oct 18, 2013
Emzybrown:

wow am in med lab, i collected mine in 100l and submitted before getting mat no wink wink wink wink wink

is medlab the same thing as medicine and surgery? undecided
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 18, 2013
Holyrule:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by decode55(m): 12:30am On Oct 18, 2013
exxell:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 18, 2013
cowleg:

yeaa she askd us 2 bring soo many thingss ooo, lyk original waec, attestation letter and certificte of origin and soo many thingss, i just want 2 knw if there is deadline 4 collection of these things and if her office will always be open even during this strike. I will start gathering mine frm nextweekk.

1 Like

Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by imsuboi(m): 6:58am On Oct 18, 2013
Sylvyangel: yeaa she askd us 2 bring soo many thingss ooo, lyk original waec, attestation letter and certificte of origin and soo many thingss, i just want 2 knw if there is deadline 4 collection of these things and if her office will always be open even during this strike. I will start gathering mine frm nextweekk.

the earlier the better dear...

As for her office being open all day, I'm not sure about that.. I'll ask peeps. OK?
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 18, 2013
imsu.boi:

the earlier the better dear...

As for her office being open all day, I'm not sure about that.. I'll ask peeps. OK?
thanks a lot, i will start gathering mine 2day
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by imsuboi(m): 7:29am On Oct 18, 2013
Sylvyangel: thanks a lot, i will start gathering mine 2day

Okay.. Don't forget to start Matric preparations too wink

Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by imsuboi(m): 7:40am On Oct 18, 2013
smiley
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 18, 2013
imsu.boi:

lol
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 18, 2013
grin
imsu.boi:

cheesy
imsu.boi:

hahaha i like matric things
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by simplifier(f): 10:12am On Oct 18, 2013
Una never stop this una fight for here, thats by the way sha.... Glory be to God, i have been offered admission in Unilorin
Emzybrown love, who dey provoke u?
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Holyrule(m): 11:11am On Oct 18, 2013
Sylvyangel: its okk pls u guys shld stop. Hw far na?? Ar u done wt faculty clearance? Hav u provided all d requirements?
want to get everything ready before i begin. Besides am takin a rest, everyday's been a journey for me for past one week. Body dey tell me "rest small". Might start clearance next month considering my present schedule. Busy wif a lot right now. But i'll just drop in next week for full requirements.
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 18, 2013
simplifier: Una never stop this una fight for here, thats by the way sha.... Glory be to God, i have been offered admission in Unilorin

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin am flabbergasted at the bolded, i can say you really knock me of my feet, woow did i hear my heart myocardium miss a beat wink wink wink wink wink. Well mean while i happy for you and i hope to see you at ilorin soon, that's where i will proceed to do my masters. nobody provoked me oooooooo we are just displaying our virtual prowess. once again i say i liked you thou

1 Like

Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 18, 2013
simplifier: Una never stop this una fight for here, thats by the way sha.... Glory be to God, i have been offered admission in Unilorin
congratulations dear

1 Like

Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by imsuboi(m): 11:48am On Oct 18, 2013
simplifier:
Glory be to God, i have been offered admission in Unilorin

congratulations! smiley

1 Like

Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by simplifier(f): 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2013
Slyvyangel, thanks a lot
Imsuboi, thank you too...I'm grateful 4 ur help, God bless ur every effort. cheesy
Emzybrown, thats rather hazy na, type wetin my eyes go see grin

1 Like

Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
simplifier: Slyvyangel, thanks a lot
Imsuboi, thank you too...I'm grateful 4 ur help, God bless ur every effort. cheesy
Emzybrown, thats rather hazy na, type wetin my eyes go see grin
no wahala, i wish you first class...

1 Like

Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by simplifier(f): 1:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
Emzybrown:
no wahala, i wish you first class...
Hehehe, first class no dey come only by wishing for it, tell me 'SIMPLIFIER WORK TOWARDS FIRST CLASS'

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (36) (Reply)

Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) / Snakes Take Over Auchi Polytechnic, Student Runs Out Unclad From Bathroom / See Number 47 And 48 Of This Mock Examination Question In Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.