Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,268 members, 7,881,028 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:06 AM

Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission - Education (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission (71998 Views)

University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / UNIZIK 2013/2014 Postgraduate Form Out For Sale / Kwara State University 2013/2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2013
simplifier:
Hehehe, first class no dey come only by wishing for it, tell me 'SIMPLIFIER WORK TOWARDS FIRST CLASS'
simplifier just like ur name sounds, though it may sound hard to make first class, i want u to simplify it and hit ur first but if u get below 2.1 i wont buy the car i promised you hahaha this na wetin my papa tell me, recently i told him my brand of car because surely imma hit the 2.1, i wish u well, just read and reread, i know sure ilorin might be a better skul than imsu sory for that, so i guess u may get lil distraction so let me conclude by saying emm na my original quote so any lifter must cite my name to avoid sueing for plagiarism. Ok in the quote of emzy "aim higher and never settle for less, it is in u say i can do it and sure u can do it" "challenges are not a problem they are tests to prøove ur mettle" SHALOM

1 Like

Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by imsuboi(m): 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
simplifier:
Imsuboi, thank you too...I'm grateful 4 ur help, God bless ur every effort. cheesy

Amen. I wish you the same

smiley
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Holyrule(m): 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
Emzybrown:

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin am flabbergasted at the bolded, i can say you really knock me of my feet, woow did i hear my heart myocardium miss a beat wink wink wink wink wink. Well mean while i happy for you and i hope to see you at ilorin soon, that's where i will proceed to do my masters. nobody provoked me oooooooo we are just displaying our virtual prowess. once again i say i liked you thou

i catch u....i saw the last three , abi four words.... grin grin grin
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 21, 2013
Holyrule:

i catch u....i saw the last three , abi four words.... grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy badt guys
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 21, 2013
Morning fellas wink wink wink wink wink I dey miss IMSU and my hostel to bad cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by imsuboi(m): 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2013
Emzybrown: Morning fellas wink wink wink wink wink I dey miss IMSU and my hostel to bad cry cry cry cry cry cry

grin

same here ooo!

Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Holyrule(m): 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2013
where all the IMSU stars....@emzybrown, imsu_boi,cowleg,sylvangel

what does the attestion letter comprise of... shud it be one of good conduct or the one of affirmation that the credentials are as it is and not forged?..... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Holyrule(m): 3:19pm On Oct 21, 2013
@imsu_boi,

abeg that letter u wrote to ur aunty on sunday...unfortunately it was delivered to ur uncle....check ur sent box grin grin grin grin
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2013
Holyrule or imsuboi pls do u knw how much the medicals cost?
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2013
Holyrule: where all the IMSU stars....@emzybrown, imsu_boi,cowleg,sylvangel

what does the attestion letter comprise of... shud it be one of good conduct or the one of affirmation that the credentials are as it is and not forged?..... undecided undecided undecided
i travelled 2 my village and i got mine from our village parish priest, u can also get it from ur igwe or any chief. Its just a letter with our parish address and it says that am a parishoner with a good behaviour., hardworking and alll that. Do u know how much the medicals will cost?
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Holyrule(m): 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2013
Sylvyangel: Holyrule or imsuboi pls do u knw how much the medicals cost?

No idea ma dear, was even hoping to ask you..but i believe its the school clinic that will certify us medically fit, it cant be done elsewhere. i havent been chanced to be in IMSU since... cry
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by imsuboi(m): 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2013
when I did my medicals, it cost 5000naira
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by imsuboi(m): 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2013
Holyrule: where all the IMSU stars....@emzybrown, imsu_boi,cowleg,sylvangel

I'll show you mine when we see tomorrow.. Be patient
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by imsuboi(m): 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2013
Holyrule: @imsu_boi,

abeg that letter u wrote to ur aunty on sunday...unfortunately it was delivered to ur uncle....check ur sent box grin grin grin grin

huh? Which letter??
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2013
Sylvyangel: Holyrule or imsuboi pls do u knw how much the medicals cost?
cost of medicals and location of lab and xray centre usualy changes every year, i dont have idea where imsu wil direct freshers this year, the cost will include lab test and xray then you wil see imsu doctor at imsu clinic, he wil certify you fit for academic rigours and mental stability. They wil also give u hospital card sought off if u get ill. The certification letter is compulsory for screening.
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Holyrule(m): 7:33pm On Oct 21, 2013
imsu.boi:

huh? Which letter??

check the message u sent on sunday to ur aunt with ur phone...it came to that line i called u wif grin grin grin
u told ur aunt u wont be coming again...etc wink
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 21, 2013
cowleg:
cost of medicals and location of lab and xray centre usualy changes every year, i dont have idea where imsu wil direct freshers this year, the cost will include lab test and xray then you wil see imsu doctor at imsu clinic, he wil certify you fit for academic rigours and mental stability. They wil also give u hospital card sought off if u get ill. The certification letter is compulsory for screening.
thankss, i will be going 2 owerri on wednesday 2 start my clearance, evrything is ready
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2013
Sylvyangel: thankss, i will be going 2 owerri on wednesday 2 start my clearance, evrything is ready
aight safe journey
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by imsuboi(m): 9:04am On Oct 22, 2013
Holyrule:

check the message u sent on sunday to ur aunt with ur phone...it came to that line i called u wif grin grin grin
u told ur aunt u wont be coming again...etc wink

shocked checked it out.... My bad
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by decode55(m): 1:41am On Oct 28, 2013
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 28, 2013
Thank God am done with clearance, i have gotten my four files, they said we should come back next month for the medicals, that the medical centre is not working now. But i will do that when school starts. Holyrule how far na?? Are u through?
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 28, 2013
Sylvyangel: Thank God am done with clearance, i have gotten my four files, they said we should come back next month for the medicals, that the medical centre is not working now. But i will do that when school starts. Holyrule how far na?? Are u through?

Alright officially welcomes you to IMSU wink wink wink wink
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 4:51am On Oct 29, 2013
Emzybrown:

Alright officially welcomes you to IMSU wink wink wink wink
thanks....wich dept. Are u in?
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 29, 2013
Sylvyangel: thanks....wich dept. Are u in?

Medical LAB cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you?
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Holyrule(m): 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2013
Sylvyangel: Thank God am done with clearance, i have gotten my four files, they said we should come back next month for the medicals, that the medical centre is not working now. But i will do that when school starts. Holyrule how far na?? Are u through?

yeah baby...done over a week ago... i have retreated back to benin city.... will return wif full force in a months time sad sad cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

and eeehhhmmm..... its like i saw u in school self...scratches head...am damn sure it was u i saw.... wink wink
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 30, 2013
Holyrule:

yeah baby...done over a week ago... i have retreated back to benin city.... will return wif full force in a months time sad sad cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

and eeehhhmmm..... its like i saw u in school self...scratches head...am damn sure it was u i saw.... wink wink
lmao....lyk seriously its not me ooo
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 30, 2013
Emzybrown:
Medical LAB cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you?
cheesycheesy mech engr. U seem nice, i use 2 see u as a trouble maker cheesycheesycheesy.
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 30, 2013
Sylvyangel: cheesycheesy mech engr. U seem nice, i use 2 see u as a trouble maker cheesycheesycheesy.

grin grin grin grin grin grin you mean it!!!!! lolzzzzzz am opposite of what i portray on a faceless forum, in real life am a bookworm, church boy, gentle, philanthropic cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy intelligent wink politician grin AM JUST ME, FORGIVE THOU IF THOU ART RUDE BEFORE...THANKS!!!!

Am open for friendship also............i represent NIFES!

1 Like

Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Chuksemi(m): 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2013
I would have said thunder fire imsu for what they did to law students this year. But I will forgive them cause na my state sha. This thread should be re-opened next year. For those of us that will re-try next year. Meanwhile, this time wey I wan choose philosophy make them better de offer the course oh.
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Holyrule(m): 5:11pm On Oct 30, 2013
Sorry bro, its welll wif u @chuksemi
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2013
Chuksemi: I would have said thunder fire imsu for what they did to law students this year. But I will forgive them cause na my state sha. This thread should be re-opened next year. For those of us that will re-try next year. Meanwhile, this time wey I wan choose philosophy make them better de offer the course oh.

Sorry its well, you will make it jah's name!!!!! AMEN!!!
Faculty of law was de-accreditated because of lack of facility and i will like to tell you that there brand new faculty block is 90% completed, IMSU law dey solid 00000000000
Re: Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission by imsuboi(m): 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
hmmm.. Emzybrown, I "reserve" my comments

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (36) (Reply)

Snakes Take Over Auchi Polytechnic, Student Runs Out Unclad From Bathroom / Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) / Meet The 15 Finest Girls In UNILAG.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.