Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,143 members, 7,916,346 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 09:07 PM

JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze (17014 Views)

Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) / How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 07, 2013
i was the one that wrote that write up and emailed it to NDI IGBO page. Sorry i came here too late to defend myself... You may pose any questions you wish... While i quickly run through the comments so far posted...
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by bububabe(f): 3:31pm On May 07, 2013
Brimmie: From what he said, I can infer that he was diligently serving God for the sake of passing jamb & not truely rendering service to GOD.

Young man, God searches the heart and tries reins & giving every man according to his way & according to the fruit of his doings.

And lastly, let me remind you that he has a perfect plan(s) for you; for he is

the rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgement: a God of truth & without iniquity, just & right is he.
you've said it all op wisen up.d fall of a man is not d end of is life......
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by nelxsantos(m): 3:42pm On May 07, 2013
ur destiny might nt be in dat directn so bro tink twice cos u might hav other better tins donig dan entrin skul. period
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by nelxsantos(m): 3:42pm On May 07, 2013
ur destiny might nt be in dat directn so bro tink twice cos u might hav other better tins doing dan entrin skul. period
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Tabawababy(f): 3:52pm On May 07, 2013
My friend is it God dat right the exam four you?
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by HerexG(m): 3:54pm On May 07, 2013
Christianity is really not about religiosity, even Christ Himself went against religious Jews. Christianity is all about practising love and faith. All Christ ask of you is to asked in His name from is father with faith and ye shall have whatever you ask of Him. Mind you with faith in Him, I have killed a 9 yrs tumor on my head in just one year of faith declaration, if it works for me it can also work for you too . I didn't have to go to any man of God or doctor, I did it with only faith in His name.
Christianity is no religion, it is the pulsetting of God in man.
Don't be deceived by the false doctorine being preached everywhere to rip off my poor people, study to show thyself approved. Knowledge is light and the application of knowledge is power !
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by vedaxcool(m): 3:56pm On May 07, 2013
I once opened a thread, atheism out of frustration, interesting read:

https://www.nairaland.com/942582/atheism-out-frustration-anger#10875430
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 07, 2013
Sitting for jamb shouldn't be related to religion, is all about hard work. This should not be the reason u became an atheist. Am sure there are universities in Nigeria that will still accept that score(University of jos or maybe Yobe). Like the USA doing bad in SAT does not mean you will not get into a university, becos there are many universities that will still accept you. Except you applying to the elite Universities like Harvard or Yale. I don't believe there is a God either but i can't use this as my only reason.
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Beebee88: 4:12pm On May 07, 2013
ifeanyi14: upgrade your jamb result to 250 and 270 call 08136872711
just for N 3000 0nly u dont have time be fast
u be 419.u better go find work
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by kolo25(m): 4:38pm On May 07, 2013
u re a fool....as if God is begging u 2 serve him...u wrote didn't prepare for d exam,so u failed....if u had prepared u won't be castin blames on God u will rather had even pass d exam...God is not d one markin ur script he will only increase ur knowledge of understandin and bring into ur remembrance wat u've read....he is 2 big 2 be belittle wut JAMB...olodo...u nor understand waifin u read so u fail ...cus there's a big different between readin and understandin

1 Like

Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Adwexky(m): 6:35pm On May 07, 2013
Evil Brain:

All of Job's children died and they didn't come back to life after god decided to stop playing games with his life. How is that recovering all?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVgZqnsytJI

IMHO, religiosity is a major cause of exam failure. If people would spend the same amount of time reading their books as they waste going to church and praying, I bet that they'll score a lot higher than 156.

The last time I prayed before an exam was my common entrance, yet I haven't failed an exam since. I only wrote JAMB once and got my first choice school and course (Medicine, UNILAG); no god required. The way to pass is to read your books, start early, answer plenty of past questions (if possible all of them) and to use problem oriented reading.

If you're relying on some invisible skydaddy to cheat for you by revealing answers or changing your marks, then you are in for some disappointment because your skydaddy doesn't exist.
If God is so patient or appears to be silent at you mischievous actions does'nt mean he His not existing. YOU ARE MORE SPECIAL THAN ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE A DEMONIC CARRIER, DON'T ALLOW THE DEMONS IN YOU TO PROVOKE THE WRATH OF YOUR SO CALLED SKYDADDY BECAUSE IF GOD BOUNCE AT YOU, YOUR LIFE MAY BE THE WORST EVER. . .
Well I assure you that you can evade the wrath of God by going to him in full heart repentance and He will forgive you. Reject the devil and stop abusive words against YOUR CREATOR.
AWAKE MAN, ENDTIME IS NEAR. NO ANY OTHER way except CHRIST JESUS, THE SAVIOR OF THE WORLD.
BLESS YOU.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Promxy94(m): 6:48pm On May 07, 2013
Guy please dunt do these to your self,there is still hope,GOD Will make a way were they seems to be no way.....dunt loss hope yet,,,,,,i Promise u that ur miracleis on the way
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 07, 2013
baynix: Somebody posted this on my Facebook:

I used to be Agnostic... But today i turned to an Atheist! I took my 3rd Jamb Last saturday... And the God who i had so served diligently, gave me 156. Not that i didnt study for the exam, or something but i dont just know what happened. The little faith i used to have in the existence of God, ended this morning after i saw that result! From now henceforth, no more Church services, no more 'our father', no more 'Hail mary'. From today henceforth i'll live as a free man bonded to no fairytale called 'Religion'!

- Chijioke Eze

His Fellow Atheists.. The Ministry Is Moving!!
Pride is killing you man, it shows all over you and it is breaking the bridge between you and God. God hates pride.
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by hoodboy(m): 7:06pm On May 07, 2013
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Tabawababy(f): 7:17pm On May 07, 2013
hoodboy: I sat for jamb four times, and eventually entered school through a pre-degree programme, came out top of my department with a first class. so as long as there is life, keep believing
Doll brain
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Vansnickers: 8:05pm On May 07, 2013
andyanders:

My brother retrace your steps,ask God for forgiveness and try to understand that every disappointment is a blessing.
God is not man be patient with him as He owns you and will make a way for you. Your not getting JAMB now could be a way to preserve you and maybe your next JAMB, you will come to make it, Equally, if you can go to SCOAN for deliverance,

Okay, so he can get Deliverance from the World heavy weight champion/Nollywood Actor- "Wiseman" Christopher.

[img]http://thetbjoshuafanclub.files./2012/04/wiseman-christopher1.jpg[/img]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pbpp4vyfTZM
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by cold(m): 8:10pm On May 07, 2013
^^'What is your mission'? 'Hahahahaha'!Lwkm grin grin grin
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by sheddyg: 8:14pm On May 07, 2013
God is faithful, If u like turn into devil it does not change God.
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by matrixme(m): 8:37pm On May 07, 2013
So all it took for you to loose your faith is mere JAMB result? Something so mere, ephemeral and intangible as that? Not even the death of a loved one, the loss of lifetime investment or rejection of friends... Need I remind you that Undergraduate certificate in today's Nigeria is worth school cert. Yet, many without any certificate are at the helms of affairs in this country today, because they had help from Divinity. Better dust off your faith, you have not even seen life. Just that secondary school experience should not make you take sensitive life decisions. You still have a lot to achieve in life.
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by mrofficial2(m): 9:30pm On May 07, 2013
Now let's see how it goes with you now that you're an Atheist.
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Hrdesk09: 10:14pm On May 07, 2013
The guy is a coward...He's been defeated by the simplest challenge in life...He seized to blif in the existence of God just because he wrote jamb 3 times nd failed?So what!I passed my jamb @ the 6th attempt,and today,I av my masters...See guy,u re heading towards destruction,go on ur knees nd ask for the forgiveness of sin!

1 Like

Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by iLUMeN8(m): 10:24pm On May 07, 2013
I wonder what unemployment will turn him into

1 Like

Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by mrofficial2(m): 10:29pm On May 07, 2013
Hrdesk09: The guy is a coward...He's been defeated by the simplest challenge in life...He seized to blif in the existence of God just because he wrote jamb 3 times nd failed?So what!I passed my jamb @ the 6th attempt,and today,I av my masters...See guy,u re heading towards destruction,go on ur knees nd ask for the forgiveness of sin!

Don't mind him. The same JAMB I did 5 times.
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by profstar(m): 10:55pm On May 07, 2013
Mr Aboki: [size=13pt]If Jesus had atteneded our Todays schools, I wonder how he would have performed.

[/size]
now i see, you name is having great effect on you , aboki, stop saying blasphemy words, the wrath of God is around your life , ask for forgiveness and be saved
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Tabawababy(f): 11:00pm On May 07, 2013
mr.official2:

Don't mind him. The same JAMB I did 5 times.
Dolo
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by EmmyDe25(m): 11:08pm On May 07, 2013
Well, i actually felt that way after my first Jamb.. not that i failed though...Scored 225 in jamb, and had 72 over 100 in the post Ume. Was even assured by a professor dat i will be admitted. He told me that once u score from 65 nd above, ur admission is guaranteed. As a matter of fact, my parent were alrdy buying stuffs for me with the believe that the admission was going to click that year. Fasted and prayed ceaselessly before d list was released, but when it finally came out; my name wasnt there, i almost cried at the cafe while i was checking.
I lost interest in everything, stopped praying for like a week, cos i was trying to question God why dat had to happen to me despite all the prayers and fasting. I finally came out of d shock with the help of my mum, and with the believe that there is an appointed time for everything... probably God was just trying to protect me from a looming danger, that was why he denied me of the admission. Meanwhile, I wrote jamb the following year; both University and Poly and got admitted into the two universities i applied... ABU and UniAbuja. Plus, a polytechnic admission. Opted for ABU at the end.
My point is, there is an appointed time for each and everyone of us to thrive in whatsoever project will lay our hands on. As they do say: "Our misfortune are sometimes a blessing in disguise". My advice to the poor lad is that he shouldnt give up on God, just like he wont give up on him.

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by successcertain: 11:28pm On May 07, 2013
The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Tabawababy(f): 11:35pm On May 07, 2013
successcertain: The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.
You're mat my friend.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 07, 2013
Evil Brain:

All of Job's children died and they didn't come back to life after god decided to stop playing games with his life. How is that recovering all?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVgZqnsytJI

IMHO, religiosity is a major cause of exam failure. If people would spend the same amount of time reading their books as they waste going to church and praying, I bet that they'll score a lot higher than 156.

The last time I prayed before an exam was my common entrance, yet I haven't failed an exam since. I only wrote JAMB once and got my first choice school and course (Medicine, UNILAG); no god required. The way to pass is to read your books, start early, answer plenty of past questions (if possible all of them) and to use problem oriented reading.

If you're relying on some invisible skydaddy to cheat for you by revealing answers or changing your marks, then you are in for some disappointment because your skydaddy doesn't exist.
GBAM!!!!
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by mrofficial2(m): 1:23am On May 08, 2013
Tabawababy:
Dolo

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? / Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know / Noah's Ark Remnants Found In Turkey - Fox News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.